We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 281 of 335 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Speaking about voice in affwyn raids, i didnt even know he is allowed to join freep raids, but i do know he's microphone is like cheapest thing yet to come and be used in Lotro PvMP. Nice post, im gonna give you rep just for making this great and true statement.

Edit: Seems there is no more reputation sistem on Lotro forums
    sup big Z, saw you on snowy the other day. how's your positional damage going?

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Z, come visit Gilrain.
    I will as soon transfers open.

Congratulations to Badnog on Rank 14: Overlord.
    Congratulations to me on Rank 12: Chieftain. Special thanks to Feldariel for the ranking kill.

Congratulations to both.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

You shouldn't have done this Sq. Get ready for rage from Stoff. He doesn't approve people gratzing each other in this thread. That's why i'll gratz you both on ranking list thread. Just to be safe.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Big gratz Squelcher and Badnog. Well deserved both!!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    maybe some creeps dont like these freeps play styles, maybe theyve played in fraids with these freeps and have watched them brand creeps cowards etc for going into a keep after freeps have wiped them 39304 times, maybe they just dont think you're a nice person, or simply dont want to help you earn infamy when you spent 2 years 1 shotting people from stealth and passing it off as skill simply because turbine made it so. I sure as hell wouldnt expect a warm welcome freep side, i dont know why in g0ds name you think you should =/
    You dont have to like someones playstyle, and I never once said it was skill that enabled hunters to 1 shot creeps,

I may not welcome you with open arms to freepside, but I wouldn't turn you away from a Raid, neither would I be insulting or obnoxious to you.

I really don't understand why anyone wanting to play Creep wouldn't be welcomed, as already discussed as long as they are not a spy/troll/troublecauser all new players should be welcomed.

You cant cry for more numbers on the one hand, then tell people to get lost they are not welcome cos you are this type of Leader or that type of Class.

I have never logged to creep to insult, spy, cheat or cause trouble, yet it is attitudes such as yours that keeps players away, knowing they will be insulted for a myriad of reasons.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    I may not welcome you with open arms to freepside, but I wouldn't turn you away from a Raid, neither would I be insulting or obnoxious to you.

I really don't understand why anyone wanting to play Creep wouldn't be welcomed, as already discussed as long as they are not a spy/troll/troublecauser all new players should be welcomed.

You cant cry for more numbers on the one hand, then tell people to get lost they are not welcome cos you are this type of Leader or that type of Class.

I have never logged to creep to insult, spy, cheat or cause trouble, yet it is attitudes such as yours that keeps players away, knowing they will be insulted for a myriad of reasons.
    While we're on this topic, I'll give you my sad story too. Last few times I logged on to freep in ettenmoors have been interesting to say the least. I logged on once and a certain respected freep raid leader was bashing my younger brother over his age (long time ago, yes) and then I logged in another day and the same leader was bashing markuilas over being a 'raid baby' even though I've never seen them solo either.

Another time I was denied an invite to a raid by a different leader because they didn't like me, despite never speaking to me. I see constant whining about how cowardly creeps are because they don't want to leave grams to let freeps destroy them. Yes, creep community might be bad at times but don't think freep is any better. Just because it's your side it doesn't make the people there any better. I've also never seen anyone get turned down from a raid either, maybe you didn't shout loud enough?

Complaining on a forum and grouping a whole community from a couple of bad experiences isn't really the friendliest thing to do, either.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

If this turns to who has the best freep raid horror story to tell ,Im telling you right now,Im gonna win.

Also its effin hot here and Im running out of icecubes .I know noone cares but I wanted to check my new sig.

P.S.:Soooo Raz leading fraids for a week now...*Points* -Raidbaby! *runs away*

Cya all ingame in a few days.
    [IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2434/q08t.jpg[/IMG]

Delotha, AKA "Delo,AKA "Paps",AKA "Dat Nub again".Killing action since 1952

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    Also its effin hot here and Im running out of icecubes .I know noone cares.
    Yes true noone cares Del!

P.S.:Soooo Raz leading fraids for a week now...*Points* -Raidbaby! *runs away*
    Aei gamis Del! You raidbaby!

Cya all ingame in a few days.
    Now are we going by Delotha's "few days" which is a week and a half or by the normal few days which I think is like 2-3 days?

but I wanted to check my new sig.
    I was giggling like an idiot at it.

PS: Come back soon Greeky, Nico is starting to get ideas.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    I logged on once and a certain respected freep raid leader was bashing my younger brother over his age
    Everyone is bashing 14 yo reaver over his age, deal with it, he already did :3
    Last edited by Retarius; Aug 05 2013 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I don't really care either. It just helps in the freep vs creep debate.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

leading raids takes courage and motives and you keep trying and trying - this video was too good to share it with you all :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEBz6PzF50

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Oh, you are so brave.

Reapor I'd like to point out that some freep leaders have been kicking members based on their ranks. I never do that unless a person in my raid is genuinely a hindrance to the progress of the raid. A certain low-ranked hunter got kicked from a freep raid lately, and upon asking why, received the answer 'QQ' from Mr. Brave Behind My Keyboard above.

Also, to refute a point you made some days ago: I do not have spies on the freep OOC. There are just some people who play freep whom I am friends with who are sickened by the rubbish they see and it doesn't take long for me to hear about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post

Reapor I'd like to point out that some freep leaders have been kicking members based on their ranks. I never do that unless a person in my raid is genuinely a hindrance to the progress of the raid. A certain low-ranked hunter got kicked from a freep raid lately, and upon asking why, received the answer 'QQ' from Mr. Brave Behind My Keyboard above.

A couple of days ago razzy was leading the fraid, she crashed outisde TA and the lead dropped to me. I ordered everyone to stay with razzy until she got back, two hunters kept going close to TA getting shot at. I said those who go near TA gets kicked. They kept at it, so I kicked them. I later reinvited them when I had explained the situation, if this is the occurance you are referring to, you have got it all wrong.
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]

[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sindaro View Post
    A couple of days ago razzy was leading the fraid, she crashed outisde TA and the lead dropped to me. I ordered everyone to stay with razzy until she got back, two hunters kept going close to TA getting shot at. I said those who go near TA gets kicked. They kept at it, so I kicked them. I later reinvited them when I had explained the situation, if this is the occurance you are referring to, you have got it all wrong.
    I wasn't referring to that occurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Oh, you are so brave.

If this is about my raids then I can tell you right here and now that I do NOT kick anyone out of my raids because of their rank I do give RA to other people of my raids that I know Short,Sind,Rave ect.ect. But I do not do the kicking myself anyone can join my raids regardless of their rank/class since Gilrain is a small server I have no need to "cherry pick" who comes into my raids and even if Gilrain wasn't a small server I still wouldn't "cherry pick" the same goes for many Freep Leader's raids.

So next time you get this idea please do ASK the Freep leader before believing what others tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    If this is about my raids then I can tell you right here and now that I do NOT kick anyone out of my raids because of their rank I do give RA to other people of my raids that I know Short,Sind,Rave ect.ect. But I do not do the kicking myself anyone can join my raids regardless of their rank/class since Gilrain is a small server I have no need to "cherry pick" who comes into my raids and even if Gilrain wasn't a small server I still wouldn't "cherry pick" the same goes for many Freep Leader's raids.

So next time you get this idea please do ASK the Freep leader before believing what others tell you.
    I was also not referring to you.

Im loving the double standards going on in freep side still. Dirac gets blasted for clubbing and quite right too, yet a certain RK who stars on a popular video site clubbing away in DoF( as well as all his other evil crimes) is still welcomed into raids even being given RA too. I guess Dirac's real crime on freepside was not being a God-mode healer or being valuable enough to other freeps renown gain.

Like has been said before, all who grp with said RK and welcome him are just as guilty of all his crimes he gets upto as he is, as you all know exactly who and what he does.

You guys should be proud, well done. 'slow clap'
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Im loving the double standards going on in freep side still. Dirac gets blasted for clubbing and quite right too, yet a certain RK who stars on a popular video site clubbing away in DoF( as well as all his other evil crimes) is still welcomed into raids even being given RA too. I guess Dirac's real crime on freepside was not being a God-mode healer or being valuable enough to other freeps renown gain.

Like has been said before, all who grp with said RK and welcome him are just as guilty of all his crimes he gets upto as he is, as you all know exactly who and what he does.

On the subject of playing both sides and being accepted, as i have been playing my freep lately, i have only joined 1 raid since playing my freep and was warmly accepted into the raid even though they all know i play majority creep.
    Best not to tarnish people with same brush, i do say though, that if you are those people that bad mouth or disrespect people, do not be surprised if you experience difficulties with the other side.
    Ive been having fun lately on both freep and creep and find im enjoying it more, thanks to everybody involved in last week or so, i feel more chilled out.
    Im sorry to those i have argued with or called out over last few months in game or forums im not that person, i wasn't enjoying the game but its diferent now.

Cya all out there
    Shal.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

"evil crimes" ? Reel it in a bit !!! You also declare anyone who has grouped with "Burke and Hare" guilty by association ! This is a game , it's not Salem . Clubbing might be cheating (arguably) but its not a crime , that "certain RK" isn't Moriarty and Dirac hasn't stolen the family silver !! You are getting as bad as a "certain warg" so step back a bit , take a deep breath and consider what you just said .

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    take a deep breath and consider what you just said .
    This is funny to read from the guy who once raged at me, referring mostly to the size of my manhood and my lack of skills, simply because I killed you. You raged at length about how bad I was, yet you refused to spar me to determine who would be victorious in a 1v1.

It seems that back then you took no deep breaths or consideration for your words.

Are people seriously not accepting Dirac in raids? That's hilarious.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Interesting evening, wargs looked like they had their fun. I can't have given you lot much inf after dying 15-20 times to you (not even sure how many of you there were but i counted 9 killing poor me at 1 point, heard there was more), think you had my rating down to 200 or so. I gave up soloing after that, lol. Joined a half raid as i wanted some heals and there was a lot of creeps around, we were in ta then creeps sort of disappeared so i left raid and eventually logged off after i roamed the map for a while and couldn't find anything.
    Cya out there another time
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Page 281 of 335 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 291 331 ... LastLast