We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 280 of 335 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 8355
  1. #6976
    @ everybody:

    the practice of bashing any Raid leader does nothing to improve PvP, whatever tactics they use is irrelevant, at least they have the balls to step up and lead. I`ve heard so many times `I wont lead`, `I cant lead`, `I cant be bothered to lead`, `why should I lead, someone else can do it` and then seen that person on here bashing, the only thing you achieve is driving Raid leaders away.

    @Affwyn

    I`ve been in your Fraids, and you don't actually lead, yes you are the leader, you where the crown, decide on invites, but normally someone else is leading, probably due to the fact it seems you are transmitting voice on a 1950`s warsaw Pact radio, but whatever the reason, you don't actually lead your raids, so quit bashing people that do lead raids.

    @Squelcher:

    whether you admit it or not, there is a negative attitude on creepside to new players coming over, I came over, tried small group, raids, tried to get involved, and yes some people were friendly, but there were enough others that were negative and disrespectful, and some that were outright rude and insulting. I know of others that have said the same things, so guess what, we don't bother anymore.

    @ Dirac:

    keep throwing your reasons out there, the end result is from now on you will be known as a Clubber, not your cappy, not your Hunter, just you. You made the decision to club, so now you have to live with the tag `You are a Clubber`.


    PS New forums are great, stop being so negative.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  2. #6977
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    @Squelcher:

    whether you admit it or not, there is a negative attitude on creepside to new players coming over, I came over, tried small group, raids, tried to get involved, and yes some people were friendly, but there were enough others that were negative and disrespectful, and some that were outright rude and insulting. I know of others that have said the same things, so guess what, we don't bother anymore.
    I can't deny it, but I think part of the problem is that creeps are used to every second new character they see is an alt coming over to troll, a clubbing character, or a spy.

  3. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I can't deny it, but I think part of the problem is that creeps are used to every second new character they see is an alt coming over to troll, a clubbing character, or a spy.
    But some arent, as I wasn't, and yet they are treated in the same way most of the time. The first improvement to gilrain PvP should be the way Creeps treat new people, you need more creeps, you are not going to get them by treating everyone with disdain and disrespect. give people a chance, if they prove to be a troll, spy and bad for creepside, THEN you can treat them as such, but not before.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  4. #6979
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Was quite good fun this morning, i was riding round with 2 kinnies rank 4 and i was on warden, found some nice fights, especially those spiders that kept coming back (killed us lots, we got some kills). I had to tell my kinnies to leave people alone that were solo, or questing. What i found funny was finding squelch and fin questing in HH, we hung aound for a bit and left you alone and same as ongash, we didn't want to kill him 3v1. Some of you met my merciful side today
    Nice to see you can find some fights away from the main areas and these fights were in the open.
    Thanks to all involved.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  5. #6980
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    But some arent, as I wasn't, and yet they are treated in the same way most of the time. The first improvement to gilrain PvP should be the way Creeps treat new people, you need more creeps, you are not going to get them by treating everyone with disdain and disrespect. give people a chance, if they prove to be a troll, spy and bad for creepside, THEN you can treat them as such, but not before.
    I don't treat new people as such, but I can't speak for other creeps. My new, freep-bestowed title of 'creep Jesus' does not mean I can control the mind of every creep.

  6. #6981
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    Dont mind me.Just checking the new forum and playing with my new sig while camping unranked semi naked chicks near their spawn (i.e greek beaches)

    Carry on,nothing to see here.
    I can imagine Del on the beach camping chicks, first using "cry of the predator" then "quick stroke" and finally "desperate flight" kidding. Enjoy your holiday Del!
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  7. #6982
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Many thanks to the wonderful Smurf for this signature... though I'll have to resize it or Turbine will assasinate me.

  8. #6983
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Many thanks to the wonderful Smurf for this signature... though I'll have to resize it or Turbine will assasinate me.
    Love the shield. Smurf is awesome.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  9. #6984
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    @Affwyn

    I`ve been in your Fraids, and you don't actually lead, yes you are the leader, you where the crown, decide on invites, but normally someone else is leading, probably due to the fact it seems you are transmitting voice on a 1950`s warsaw Pact radio, but whatever the reason, you don't actually lead your raids, so quit bashing people that do lead raids.

    .
    I dont decide the invites i invite everyone who asks for one. You make no sense my microphone might be bad but i lead the raids. Tactics are mine i ask for certain skills such as cappies use needful haste now or when squelcher made all the OP's red i took sop i told my raid to go inside dof a burglar told me squelcher is coming to take it i told my raid to go out and squelcher got wiped.

    I am not saying i am an amazing leader with UBER tactics, I just go for the fight WIN or NOT.

  10. #6985
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I dont decide the invites i invite everyone who asks for one. You make no sense my microphone might be bad but i lead the raids. Tactics are mine i ask for certain skills.
    So it is your tactic to let minnies/RKs/cappies get out of combat in a big fight to use out of combat revives over and over again so freeps can't wipe??

    Good to know...

    (New forums are nice btw but I had never any problems with the old ones)
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  11. #6986
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    But some arent, as I wasn't, and yet they are treated in the same way most of the time. The first improvement to gilrain PvP should be the way Creeps treat new people, you need more creeps, you are not going to get them by treating everyone with disdain and disrespect. give people a chance, if they prove to be a troll, spy and bad for creepside, THEN you can treat them as such, but not before.
    I play on both sides and havent been treated with disrespect on creep yet.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R2 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

  12. #6987
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    So it is your tactic to let minnies/RKs/cappies get out of combat in a big fight to use out of combat revives over and over again so freeps can't wipe??

    Good to know...

    (New forums are nice btw but I had never any problems with the old ones)
    Is your tactic to hug all the time despite you can go in the open? Good i already know.

    Guess now i am supposed to tell the freeps what class is acceptable by the creeps.

  13. #6988
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Is your tactic to hug all the time despite you can go in the open? Good i already know.

    Guess now i am supposed to tell the freeps what class is acceptable by the creeps.
    You still ignore the fact that equal numbers will always result in the freeps winning. Does the concept of 'overpowered' mean nothing to you?

  14. #6989
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You still ignore the fact that equal numbers will always result in the freeps winning. Does the concept of 'overpowered' mean nothing to you?
    Have you actually realized that sometimes you have more numbers and you still hug? I mean really its pointless keeping that conversation.

  15. #6990
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Have you actually realized that sometimes you have more numbers and you still hug? I mean really its pointless keeping that conversation.
    Yeah I do. I decide to hug after I've tested my raid's abilities in the open or without heavy NPC assistance. If they perform poorly, then I'm gonna hug until I feel they have a good chance.

    And as I've said before, there are few-to-no active, 24-man craid leaders besides me. Darvius and Pukzhur occasionally lead raids, but rarely anything more than small groups. My 'hugging' of TA has been the only thing stopping a perpetual Grams camp. Deny it if you wish, but if I hadn't returned to leading raids actively over the last few weeks, your beloved renown fest would have been even more scarce.

  16. #6991
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Yeah I do. I decide to hug after I've tested my raid's abilities in the open or without heavy NPC assistance. If they perform poorly, then I'm gonna hug until I feel they have a good chance.

    And as I've said before, there are few-to-no active, 24-man craid leaders besides me. Darvius and Pukzhur occasionally lead raids, but rarely anything more than small groups. My 'hugging' of TA has been the only thing stopping a perpetual Grams camp. Deny it if you wish, but if I hadn't returned to leading raids actively over the last few weeks, your beloved renown fest would have been even more scarce.
    Sometimes i understand why you hug i also play creeps from time to time. But there many many many times you hugged though you could go in the open.

    Anyway i think its about time we stop or take it to /tells.

  17. #6992
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Nothing but maggoty bread for 8 stinking days, but I'm back from holiday and happy to see everyone is just as big a hypocrit as before. Cya maggots tomorrow!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  18. #6993
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Thanks to freeps and creeps for a VERY nice evening of PvP, I assume it was nice both sides, especially thanks to Razzy for leading, nice fights

  19. #6994
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Brilliant action tonight, thanks to everyone involved! Hope we can have another night like this one soon.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

    [COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

  20. #6995
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Thanks to freeps and creeps for a VERY nice evening of PvP, I assume it was nice both sides, especially thanks to Razzy for leading, nice fights
    Noooooes! Now Del knows I'm leading again I can bet you he'll be dumping the lead onto me alot from now on. -.- But aye! I had a great evening hope we can have more of that, maybe with the same numbers and not just a zerg ball like everynight. It's wired leading again over the pass week but slowly getting back into it the last time I lead was back in SoM days. o.O


    Cya out there Peeps.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  21. #6996
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Noooooes! Now Del knows I'm leading again I can bet you he'll be dumping the lead onto me alot from now on. -.- But aye! I had a great evening hope we can have more of that, maybe with the same numbers and not just a zerg ball like everynight. It's wired leading again over the pass week but slowly getting back into it the last time I lead was back in SoM days. o.O


    Cya out there Peeps.
    Aye, I also have to get back into leading, my only problem is my tactic list and experience is near empty, and i hate taking blame when I wipe a lot :c

    apart from that I just often cannot be bothered screaming profanities down my mic

  22. #6997
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Aye, I also have to get back into leading, my only problem is my tactic list and experience is near empty, and i hate taking blame when I wipe a lot :c

    apart from that I just often cannot be bothered screaming profanities down my mic
    If we wipe we wipe! just dust it off and try again! wont learn anything from giving up on the first wipe, that's what I've learnt over the years. I only took up leading because well since Del is camping semi naked chicks at the spawn and not many Freep leaders can be bothered/taking a break from leading I thought to myself "Meh why not it's only for one night...." 7 days later and i've been leading everyday -.- *Shakes fist at Del*

    And I'm always screaming profanities down the mic!

    PS I tend to watch how the other Freep leaders lead, learn tactics from them. You can maybe guess which Freep leader I've been learning off from. :P
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  23. #6998
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    But some arent, as I wasn't, and yet they are treated in the same way most of the time. The first improvement to gilrain PvP should be the way Creeps treat new people, you need more creeps, you are not going to get them by treating everyone with disdain and disrespect. give people a chance, if they prove to be a troll, spy and bad for creepside, THEN you can treat them as such, but not before.
    maybe some creeps dont like these freeps play styles, maybe theyve played in fraids with these freeps and have watched them brand creeps cowards etc for going into a keep after freeps have wiped them 39304 times, maybe they just dont think you're a nice person, or simply dont want to help you earn infamy when you spent 2 years 1 shotting people from stealth and passing it off as skill simply because turbine made it so. I sure as hell wouldnt expect a warm welcome freep side, i dont know why in g0ds name you think you should =/

  24. #6999
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    @ everybody:

    the practice of bashing any Raid leader does nothing to improve PvP, whatever tactics they use is irrelevant, at least they have the balls to step up and lead. I`ve heard so many times `I wont lead`, `I cant lead`, `I cant be bothered to lead`, `why should I lead, someone else can do it` and then seen that person on here bashing, the only thing you achieve is driving Raid leaders away.

    @Affwyn

    I`ve been in your Fraids, and you don't actually lead, yes you are the leader, you where the crown, decide on invites, but normally someone else is leading, probably due to the fact it seems you are transmitting voice on a 1950`s warsaw Pact radio, but whatever the reason, you don't actually lead your raids, so quit bashing people that do lead raids.

    @Squelcher:

    whether you admit it or not, there is a negative attitude on creepside to new players coming over, I came over, tried small group, raids, tried to get involved, and yes some people were friendly, but there were enough others that were negative and disrespectful, and some that were outright rude and insulting. I know of others that have said the same things, so guess what, we don't bother anymore.

    @ Dirac:

    keep throwing your reasons out there, the end result is from now on you will be known as a Clubber, not your cappy, not your Hunter, just you. You made the decision to club, so now you have to live with the tag `You are a Clubber`.


    PS New forums are great, stop being so negative.


    Speaking about voice in affwyn raids, i didnt even know he is allowed to join freep raids, but i do know he's microphone is like cheapest thing yet to come and be used in Lotro PvMP. Nice post, im gonna give you rep just for making this great and true statement.

    Edit: Seems there is no more reputation sistem on Lotro forums

  25. #7000
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Speaking about voice in affwyn raids, i didnt even know he is allowed to join freep raids, but i do know he's microphone is like cheapest thing yet to come and be used in Lotro PvMP. Nice post, im gonna give you rep just for making this great and true statement.

    Edit: Seems there is no more reputation sistem on Lotro forums
    Z, come visit Gilrain.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

 

 
Page 280 of 335 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 290 330 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload