We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 277 of 335 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    I don't see anyone worried about offending blooddrunk and seeing as wurg is doing exactly the same, what makes him so special?
    Do you see him griefing, clubbing, botting, spying, posting provoking stuff on creep OOC behind a freaver account? Yeah me neither. I personally don't use store but I'm okay with the fact that some may use it. Some time ago I have raged about store but at the moment there are bigger problems.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Okay, I'm so sorry. Next time someone is negative toward me I won't say anything back.

However, I don't see anyone worried about offending blooddrunk and seeing as wurg is doing exactly the same, what makes him so special? It doesn't bother me personally, I buy items from the store too. But saying how smart wurg is for transferring is wrong, because according to stoff's logic he's the reason people are transferring.
    someone makes a stupid comment about me p2w fotm blah blah boring^^ then other's join in, i dont play on this sever atm so their no more to discuss.

Wurgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Do you see him griefing, clubbing, botting, spying, posting provoking stuff on creep OOC behind a freaver account? Yeah me neither. I personally don't use store but I'm okay with the fact that some may use it. Some time ago I have raged about store but at the moment there are bigger problems.
    I wasn't complaining about his pay to win in the first place. I was letting stoff know he isn't the perfect player he thinks he is. Also, when did blooddrunk start clubbing on gilrain? As far as I know that has never been a problem like other servers have.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Warguls View Post
    someone makes a stupid comment about me p2w fotm blah blah boring^^ then other's join in, i dont play on this sever atm so their no more to discuss.

Wurgs.
    the thing is ... were free to discuss it as often as we like. If you dont like people talking about you using p2w in this game, theres one sure fire way of stopping that. Dont blatantly exhaust every advantage this game is going to offer you knowing others arent going to take it and then get irate because people call you out on it. Yeah youre allowed to use it, your allowed to throw sportman ship out the window, your allowed to not care if your gaining an advantage, but others are allowed to talk about it, which we will when someone ironically forgets and credits you for moving away from a problem you created. Creeps arent here to just log in, provide you with renown and then log back out again without having any opinion on the matter. Thats what PvE is for.

Thanks for the spars Kaz, but I give up, will re-challenge you after some more practice

Also, when did blooddrunk start clubbing on gilrain?
    They're doing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    the thing is ... were free to discuss it as often as we like. If you dont like people talking about you using p2w in this game, theres one sure fire way of stopping that. Dont blatantly exhaust every advantage this game is going to offer you knowing others arent going to take it and then get irate because people call you out on it. Yeah youre allowed to use it, your allowed to throw sportman ship out the window, your allowed to not care if your gaining an advantage, but others are allowed to talk about it, which we will when someone ironically forgets and credits you for moving away from a problem you created. Creeps arent here to just log in, provide you with renown and then log back out again without having any opinion on the matter. Thats what PvE is for.
    your absolutley right please continue discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Warguls View Post
    your absolutley right please continue discussing.
    again ... not something i need your permission to do.

Also, when did blooddrunk start clubbing on gilrain?.
    As long as I can remember really.

Some of them are doing it openly and act like they don't care. And then there are others doing it secretly, thinking they haven't been seen so far, but yeah they are the funniest because you can have a laugh at them when they show off their ranks
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    And then there are others doing it secretly, thinking they haven't been seen so far, but yeah they are the funniest because you can have a laugh at them when they show off their ranks

Heh, not sure if you remember but glorrial isn't BD member anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Heh, not sure if you remember but glorrial isn't BD member anymore
    You know what they say.. Once a Blooddrunker..
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    You know what they say.. Once a Blooddrunker..
    Does not apply too much though, considering Nox was once in Blooddrunk, and was one of the most respected creeps on Gilrain

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Well your post is no longer present.

im not normally one to pick up on stoffies hypocrisy, but Wurgs is probably this servers best example of p2w, fotm and "cheating", basically he ticks every single box for you in terms of whats ruining this game. Transfer away from a problem that he did his fair share to create and now he's apparently smart ?

this is probably on a par with creeps who complain about being grams camped / zerged if they try to make small group action and then instantly jump into a creep raid with aryola.

Is everyone just overdosing on hypocrisy pills ? turbine can nerf us until the cows come home and run pvmp as far into the ground as they like, dont let them take your integrity too =(
    P2W isn't cheating as defined by this community. It's cheating by my definition, but not by yours. Farming, botting, spying and clubbing is cheating, as defined by our community. Griefing is something many react to as well, which is a serious problem on our server.

Wurg didn't club, bot and farm, nor did he grief anyone. And there are dozens of decent players who left because of the cheating kin. Jureon just stated that he quit because of them. And I made a list of 8 named people earlier, plus many others. Anyways, the name isn't important. The point is a sensible person would find a new place to go; and one could say that it's the push overs that stay, and that the men left (not that I mean that, just responding to Romper). It's those of us who stay that are the crazy ones; if we had reason, we would just go to a better place and enjoy this game without the cheating kin.

Anyways, p2w can have something to do with griefing. When large groups use p2w together with cheating, it's not very fun to be playing.
    Last edited by stoffi; Jul 28 2013 at 04:46 PM.

OMG some people are so lame they are even starting to pick on people that havnt PvP`d on this server for over 6 months, talk about childish, and typically the main people doing this are Creeps.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    OMG some people are so lame they are even starting to pick on people that havnt PvP`d on this server for over 6 months, talk about childish, and typically the main people doing this are Creeps.
    Reapor if anyone wanted your view on anything they would ask for it, go back to complaining about being bullied it's a lot more entertaining to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Demaith View Post
    Reapor if anyone wanted your view on anything they would ask for it, go back to complaining about being bullied it's a lot more entertaining to read.
    Again someone who dosnt play trolling the Forums, trolololololol, if your view was appreciated you wouldn't have `x` amount of banned accounts and only 21 posts on this account.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Sup,

How'd you guys like the new forums?

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Sup,

It'll take some getting used to.

Sup,

Confusing.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Sup,

Too early to say.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

We can have images in signatures now, that's an up to replace old sigs going

Sup,

Kewl change me likes !

P.S Best gif evar.

We can have images in signatures now, that's an up to replace old sigs going
    OOOO

Time to find a gif...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I have no idea where I am anymore....
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    I have no idea where I am anymore....
    You are on the forums for The Lord of the Rings Online, deep within the servers category, in the section of Gilrain, on the 277th page of the Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion of Gilrain's PvMP division.

Better?

Page 277 of 335 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 287 327 ... LastLast