We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 276 of 335 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Warguls View Post
    I can't play this game without the added help of some extra buffs, its not my fault i need them so much. If you dont like the fact i can get ahead in this game by substituting actual skill for a credit card then i suggest you go play with lego.
    agree i should probably go to the store now and buy some lego.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    agree i should probably go to the store now and buy some lego.

Lol nicely changed

Lol nicely changed
    just fixed some grammatical issues and spelling. The overall message still reads the same.

just fixed some grammatical issues and spelling. The overall message still reads the same.
    you just prove how childish you really are over this game lol. Not going waste my time.

the store provided no help to back up my childish claim of "i pawned your &&& always on RK mate", so in a hypocritical but none surprising turn of events i shall in-fact declare you childish and leave the discussion under the disguise of being uninterested
    reapor has long deleted his post now anyways wurg, continuing this probably just makes us both look childish, which im ok with.

My man Dharma.

Missed ya buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    To be honest anyone transferring out cause of the "problem", needs to man up.

To be honest, anyone NOT transferring out to go to a server less dominated by cheaters is acting against reason. Only a fool would stay to play against cheaters, giving them exactly what they want. Hence, most of us here are fools, including myself. Glohir is the smartest guy here; he transferred some chars and enjoy less cheater dominated servers when he gets fed up with cheating here.

It's not about "manning up"; it's about wanting to enjoy ourselves. And to many, playing against cheaters on such a cheater dominated server isn't very fun. Others don't care so much, but the state of the creep population speaks for itself.
    Last edited by stoffi; Jul 27 2013 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    To be honest, anyone NOT transferring out to go to a server less dominated by cheaters is acting against reason. Only a fool would stay to play against cheaters, giving them exactly what they want. Hence, most of us here are fools, including myself. Glohir is the smartest guy here; he transferred some chars and enjoy less cheater dominated servers when he gets fed up with cheating here.

It's not about "manning up"; it's about wanting to enjoy ourselves. And to many, playing against cheaters on such a cheater dominated server isn't very fun. Others don't care so much, but the state of the creep population speaks for itself.
    You need to man up.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

I guess you ran out of pills again?

To be honest, anyone NOT transferring out to go to a server less dominated by cheaters is acting against reason.
    Or maybe, just maybe, someone who doesn't want to spend the money required to transfer and/or doesn't want to give that money to Turbine who that person just maybe feels doesn't provide a good enough service?

Also, some of us stay on Gilrain for the social aspect of it.

Glohir is the smartest guy here; he transferred some chars and enjoy less cheater dominated servers when he gets fed up with cheating here.
    I think you got the wrong person, I have barely played LOTRO outside Gilrain
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

It's not about "manning up"; it's about wanting to enjoy ourselves.
    This! why should one take all this &&&& when there is chance for a better gaming experience.
    Now someone is going to say the "grass is green" but seriously, it can't be worse than this. I was on Withy for a week and there was not a single grams camping day and it was quite balanced. Most people were positive and nice to each other. Everyone here is so bitter and angry I can already feel it's effect on me, so give just one reason to stay.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    it can't be worse than this.
    That's what I said to myself before RoI came out, when minstrels had just become gods. How naive we were.

Hey!

Legos are awesome.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

reapor has long deleted his post now anyways wurg, continuing this probably just makes us both look childish, which im ok with.
    I havnt deleted anything,
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe, someone who doesn't want to spend the money required to transfer and/or doesn't want to give that money to Turbine who that person just maybe feels doesn't provide a good enough service?

Also, some of us stay on Gilrain for the social aspect of it.

Ofc we stay for the social aspect. But when looks at gaming experience alone, we are all fools not to seek servers which aren't held hostage by a cheating kin who stops at nothing to make people's gaming experience as horrible as possible.

But seriously, about the social aspect, that's not very good either. It's actually quite horrible in many ways. Freeps and creeps hate each other and this thread often reflects how "social" we are. I don't know too much about other servers, but I doubt the communities are as dysfunctional as Gilrain in many ways is. But yeah, we stay because we know too many people here, and we don't want to go to a server where everyone is a stranger. Most of us are social animals, and there are a lot of fine people playing here. Even I haven't transferred off to another server yet, but I don't have to suffer a certain kin anymore as I've quit. Will start PvE'ing again some time, though. But PvP just doesn't feel like pvp to me anymore. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I think you got the wrong person, I have barely played LOTRO outside Gilrain

Doesn't matter. Wurg then. He transferred off because of cheaters. And many others with him either transferred or quit. THEY are the smart ones. The people still playing are the fools. As Gandalf would have said it: "Fly, you fools!"

The best thing every decent player here could do is to agree on a server to go to, and everyone just transfer and make a new gilrain somewhere else. A gilrain which isn't being dominated by a cheating kin.

This! why should one take all this &&&& when there is chance for a better gaming experience.
    Now someone is going to say the "grass is green" but seriously, it can't be worse than this. I was on Withy for a week and there was not a single grams camping day and it was quite balanced. Most people were positive and nice to each other. Everyone here is so bitter and angry I can already feel it's effect on me, so give just one reason to stay.
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    I havnt deleted anything,
    Well your post is no longer present.

Wurg then. He transferred off because of cheaters. And many others with him either transferred or quit. THEY are the smart ones. The people still playing are the fools. As Gandalf would have said it: "Fly, you fools!"
    im not normally one to pick up on stoffies hypocrisy, but Wurgs is probably this servers best example of p2w, fotm and "cheating", basically he ticks every single box for you in terms of whats ruining this game. Transfer away from a problem that he did his fair share to create and now he's apparently smart ?

this is probably on a par with creeps who complain about being grams camped / zerged if they try to make small group action and then instantly jump into a creep raid with aryola.

Is everyone just overdosing on hypocrisy pills ? turbine can nerf us until the cows come home and run pvmp as far into the ground as they like, dont let them take your integrity too =(
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Jul 28 2013 at 12:52 PM.

im not normally one to pick up on stoffies hypocrisy, but Wurgs is probably this servers best example of p2w, fotm and "cheating", basically he ticks every single box for you in terms of whats ruining this game. Transfer away from a problem that he did his fair share to create and now he's apparently smart ?
    Quoted for truth. Just went on snowbourn and he's still at it. You can't say he transferred away to get away from it when he's the problem himself.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    Quoted for truth. Just went on snowbourn and he's still at it. You can't say he transferred away to get away from it when he's the problem himself.
    To be asolutley honest i really really couldnt care what any of you think, i enjoy the game even tho it has alot of faults in pve & pvmp, but at least I DONT CLUB BOT OR SPY! i use the store im not denyiny that so stop crying that wurgs uses the store because i really dont give a sh!t.

so carry with the QQ wont be responding to any more stupid comments
    Last edited by Warguls; Jul 28 2013 at 01:13 PM.

To be asolutley honest i really really couldnt care what any of you think, i enjoy the game even tho it has alot of faults in pve & pvmp, but at least I DONT CLUB BOT OR SPY! i use the store im not denyiny that so stop crying that wurgs uses the store because i really dont give a sh!t.

so carry with the QQ wont be responding to any more stupid comments
    I wasn't complaining at all, otherwise I'd have a serious problem with blooddrunk. However, if you say you don't care what people think why do you get so mad over it?

I wasn't complaining at all, otherwise I'd have a serious problem with blooddrunk. However, if you say you don't care what people think why do you get so mad over it?

Finzor please you just come on the gilrain forum to comfirm i had buffs on please grow up!

Finzor please you just come on the gilrain forum to comfirm i had buffs on please grow up!
    Please, calm down. I wasn't coming here just to get at you, I was correcting what stoff said, because he seems to be against pay to win but defending you. If that gives me the need to grow up then so be it, but you need to grow up if a game can make you mad.

but you need to grow up if a game can make you mad.
    I'm not picking sides or anything but saying this after clearly provoking Wurg is just not cool.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

I'm not picking sides or anything but saying this after clearly provoking Wurg is just not cool.
    Okay, I'm so sorry. Next time someone is negative toward me I won't say anything back.

However, I don't see anyone worried about offending blooddrunk and seeing as wurg is doing exactly the same, what makes him so special? It doesn't bother me personally, I buy items from the store too. But saying how smart wurg is for transferring is wrong, because according to stoff's logic he's the reason people are transferring.

Page 276 of 335 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 286 326 ... LastLast