We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 275 of 335 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    How did the peace/relic event go btw?
    I'm transfering off, so that sums it up. Server full of immature manchildren.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

As expected.

Aye, the less said about that day the better, otherwise certain heads will be growing as they did what they wanted
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

There'll be no YouTube in the grammar Reich, Affwyn. But, really, it was funny. I laughed. I rarely laugh.

The only real issue I took with is that I would never, even my darkest hour, make so many spelling and grammar mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    As expected.
    I guess you now agree with my view on them and the situation then. How many players must gilrain lose before people wake up?

I guess you now agree with my view on them and the situation then. How many players must gilrain lose before people wake up?
    The server transfers are going to mix things up a little bit, that's for the sure. We may lose some, we may gain some. I don't think anyone can accurately forecast will happen.

I never disagreed with you regarding BD being a problem, just to the extent they are a problem, but I was not in the slightest surprised nor moved by them rolling over a player event. I think it was a bit naive by some people to think it wouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    I'm transfering off,....
    Request DENIED. You are not allowed to leave Puliveivarit. This is the ruling of the Council.
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

The server transfers are going to mix things up a little bit, that's for the sure. We may lose some, we may gain some. I don't think anyone can accurately forecast will happen.

I never disagreed with you regarding BD being a problem, just to the extent they are a problem, but I was not in the slightest surprised nor moved by them rolling over a player event. I think it was a bit naive by some people to think it wouldn't happen.
    After Turbine's lack of touch with pvp, a certain kin's behaviour is the second most serious problem which causes people to leave in hordes from Gilrain. When transfers open up, many have said they will transfer out. I wonder how the Frenchies will react when they come here and find out how the situation is. I hope they are aware of this.

To be honest anyone transferring out cause of the "problem", needs to man up.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

I wonder how the Frenchies will react when they come here and find out how the situation is. I hope they are aware of this.
    I'd be surprised if those French creeps ever do come here. If they do, then I'm sure they're aware of the situation because I think one of them was on creepside here some days ago and spoke with creeps here.

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    This is probably the single truest thing on this entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I tried to stab my hand with a fork this morning but I couldn't do it. I then tried to man up to do this but then I realized there was no need to do it, so I left the fork, which was a wise move I think.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

are any of the .... good ... creeps / freeps planning on leaving ? i wish any zerglings the best of luck in their new 48 man zergs, be a shame if good quality people left though, those that make a difference solo / small groups.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    are any of the .... good ... creeps / freeps planning on leaving ? i wish any zerglings the best of luck in their new 48 man zergs, be a shame if good quality people left though, those that make a difference solo / small groups.
    Now I don't know if you see me as a good creep, but I like small group action the best, and prefer small group action over raiding. I'm not planning to leave the server, unless there's nobody to fight with/against.

~Gloh
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Now I don't know if you see me as a good creep, but I like small group action the best, and prefer small group action over raiding. I'm not planning to leave the server, unless there's nobody to fight with/against.

~Gloh
    You are a good Creep, fun to fight against 1v1. Even if it does take 20mins to kill each other. Nice to see at least one high rank Creep will be staying.

And now I shall wait for the troll/flaming posts from the other Creeps telling me off for daring to post on the forum.
    Last edited by Razzy_EU; Jul 26 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Flah
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

This type of thing should really encourage people to stay, for someone that plays for 1 week every 6 months, it`d be better for the server if you shut up.
    You agree people should man up? and yet spend weeks on here complaining you were being victimised in an online gaming community ???

ive been gone a month tops while ive settled into a work promotion.

In that time i still however appear to be gaining a lot of votes on this particular thread

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...vMP-Awards-RoR

You however are yet to obtain a vote from your community peers, speaks volumes of who between us is better for the server.

Edit: stand corrected ... one from wurgs, the p2w fotm rk who left us. Nice.
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Jul 26 2013 at 01:43 PM.

In that time i still however appear to be gaining a lot of votes on this particular thread

You however are yet to obtain a vote from your community peers, speaks volumes of who between us is better for the server.
    You're gonna use the 'BD members pat other BD members on the back' thread as evidence?

I'd be surprised if those French creeps ever do come here. If they do, then I'm sure they're aware of the situation because I think one of them was on creepside here some days ago and spoke with creeps here.

This is probably the single truest thing on this entire thread.
    There is no logical reason why anyone would transfer to this server other than their own server is so poor . If that's the case I'd hate to see how green the grass is on their side of the fence .

You're gonna use the 'BD members pat other BD members on the back' thread as evidence?
    Mainly zig and boric. I wouldnt put any more emphasis on the opinions of BD members than i have to.

Quote Originally Posted by dharmaspider View Post

ive been gone a month tops while ive settled into a work promotion. Big head

in that time i still however appear to be gaining a lot of votes on this particular thread.big head

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...vmp-awards-ror

you however are yet to obtain a vote from your community peers, speaks volumes of who between us is better for the server.players that kiss their friends butt

edit: Stand corrected ... One from wurgs, the p2w fotm rk who left us Nice.WHO GETS PAYED MUCH MORE THAN ME!
    Last edited by yorrie; Jul 26 2013 at 04:45 PM.

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Quote Originally Posted by yorrie View Post
    adding *players who kiss their friends butt* to my quote would be genius, if i actually liked any of those people.

5 minutes on creep and youd understand i like very very few people in this game.

Apologies to Dharma, I did not call in the zerg fest

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Apologies to Dharma, I did not call in the zerg fest
    i know ^^

You agree people should man up? and yet spend weeks on here complaining you were being victimised in an online gaming community ???

ive been gone a month tops while ive settled into a work promotion.

Edit: stand corrected ... one from wurgs, the p2w fotm rk who left us. Nice.
    Well maybe nabcake you should use altfinder & your find i got 6 characters in gilrain still! im playing in snowy atm but ill be back some time, p2w or not i still pawned your &&& always on rk mate xxxxxx
    Last edited by Warguls; Jul 26 2013 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warguls View Post
    Well maybe nabcake you should use altfinder & your find i got 6 characters in gilrain still! im playing in snowy atm but ill be back some time, p2w or not i still pawned your &&& always on rk mate xxxxxx
    congrats on undeniably requiring p2w to do absolutely anything in ettens.

congrats on undeniably requiring p2w to do absolutely anything in ettens.
    Thanks for congrats, wasn't p2w so last update 1min brands ect ect which was nerfed, or you still carnt move on from the fact theirs a ingame store which every can use, if you choose to use it or not its up to them its their money not yours! if you carnt handle it I suggest you go buy Lego version of lord of the rings and play that.

Page 275 of 335 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 285 325 ... LastLast