We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 273 of 335 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 8355
  1. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Making BD feel like they're ruling this server is giving them an electronic &&&&& everytime. Which is fortunate for them as they can't grow one IRL yet. I never see or will ever see BD as a bigger threat than any other Freep and I count none of BD among the best in their class...oke maybe Legiton... Anyways, it's true there's a fair few Freeps who have joined BD this year or have stuck their tongue up BD's "leaders" arses and profited from the "fear" they spread. I'm about done with Creeps QQ'ing on OOC how when one of them is in the moors Freeps suddenly seem a lot more threatening, although they're just as OP as ever. Or how OOC turns out to be main action if one of them logs to Creep and starts, succesfully, baiting.

    The information about the French guys is interesting, some new high ranked blood on Creepside would be more than welcomed, as most of Gilrain's high ranked creeps will be gone once transfers come up.
    You are funny. Of course BD rule this server. Deal with it or just transfer your creep which i even dont know what name is ( you must be danger than). I can understand creeps hate to BD, but saying they dont have best or top people in class is just shame. If they arent best players in PvP and they do what they want to do with creeps (they show it many time ) how bad players must be on creep side then? So i will tell you only this: Best captain Retarius top Ethelden, Best champion Legiton Top Narg, Neth, Best warden Negrito top Affwyn, Top minstrel Aryanis, Variatka, Best guardian Arai, Best RK Ravezot, Top hunter Din, Top loremaster Allatar, Wilrid, Top burglar Oriz. So its 15 people. So why high ranked creeps will be gone? Because of them and couple of others.
    Last edited by Grabarz; Jul 22 2013 at 05:21 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000004232f/signature.png]Thornado[/charsig]

  2. #6802
    [QUOTE=Dingu;6853917]A short translation of last night's conversation on Regional:

    A group of 15 monster-players are planning to move to Gilrain. All ranks 10 and beyond, and 1 rank 15.
    They're french-speaking, but some of them also understand English.

    He asked me if Freeps were ruling the server -- I told him that Freeps rule the server when BD is on -- the rest of the time, Creeps rule -- which he liked, because he didn't want to go to a server where Creeps were already on the upper hand anyway.

    (this is the point where someone said I was QQing -- it's praise ffs)

    So: Good news for both sides.

    BD.. you might get some more challenges
    Creeps.. we may be getting new allies

    Dingu


    The news of 15 coming to join us soon is great news indeed, it might even stop the freeps who have said they are going also, fingers crossed they will come.

  3. #6803
    Awesome commercial Thornado. If i were in BD i would pay you for doin such a great job of promoting them as the best of the best. From my point of view there is at least 2 or 3 players of any class you mention that are as good as them.

    >>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

  4. #6804
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabarz View Post
    You are funny. Of course BD rule this server.
    Nah, they dont despite Fenris attempts to help them whatever they do. Blooddrunk needs more people to 'rule the server'. One thing is to bring a raid for the peace event against barely any creep, and another is pretend to 'rule the server' with a daily average of 4-5 people online (and im counting Negrito and his clubbed 10K renown a day).

    Half of the people you mentioned dont even play anymore or are barely active in EM, i cant remember the last time I saw Nethnoro, hes not even in the leaderboards anymore, that means the guy hasnt even been online for 3-4 months at least, probably more. Arai must have entered EM like 10 days top in the whole expansion so far, and Aryanis and Variatka are not what you can really call active players, they come play for a week then nobody sees them in 1.5 months. Yesterday was the first time in RoR I saw Will with the LM and Legiton played active for 2 weeks ages ago (when he ranked the reaver) and I dont recall anyone seeing him in EM last couple of months.

    So you might wanna redo a bit that list to make it more accurate. High ranked creeps will be gone from Gilrain because the action is quite &&&& most of the day. Its &&&& for numerous reasons but I doubt anyone will mention any of the players above as a reason to leave the server.
    Last edited by Juanra; Jul 22 2013 at 08:34 AM.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  5. #6805
    Nice trolling Ret. If you guys not notice that Retarius on his uncle account wnich he use a lot.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

  6. #6806
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabarz View Post
    You are funny. Of course BD rule this server. Deal with it or just transfer your creep which i even dont know what name is ( you must be danger than). I can understand creeps hate to BD, but saying they dont have best or top people in class is just shame. If they arent best players in PvP and they do what they want to do with creeps (they show it many time ) how bad players must be on creep side then? So i will tell you only this: Best captain Retarius top Ethelden, Best champion Legiton Top Narg, Neth, Best warden Negrito top Affwyn, Top minstrel Aryanis, Variatka, Best guardian Arai, Best RK Ravezot, Top hunter Din, Top loremaster Allatar, Wilrid, Top burglar Oriz. So its 15 people. So why high ranked creeps will be gone? Because of them and couple of others.
    Epic post well done.




    Plus now when I need a quick reference guide which keeps all of gilrain's clubbers, store users and fotmers in one place I'll know where to come. (Not everyone on the list fits into the above categories btw, just most of them ).


    On topic(ish) I hope that high rank creep group does transfer, would be great to get some smaller action going with people who actually want to pvp rather than just roflface all the time. Of course they could just be zergers but I've got my fingers crossed!
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  7. #6807
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Nice trolling Ret. If you guys not notice that Retarius on his uncle account wnich he use a lot.
    No it is not Ret. It was my personal opinion. Ret can play on my account but he use it on forum.

    Stealthiness

    "Might wanna remove your tongue from their arses, I can't understand a word you say."

    If you dont understand a word how can you know i have tongue in their arses?

    ZigZam
    Well it is my opinion. And i never said that there isnt on freep side better or as good as people i mention players in some class atleast.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000004232f/signature.png]Thornado[/charsig]

  8. #6808
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabarz View Post
    You are funny. Of course BD rule this server. Deal with it or just transfer your creep which i even dont know what name is ( you must be danger than). I can understand creeps hate to BD, but saying they dont have best or top people in class is just shame. If they arent best players in PvP and they do what they want to do with creeps (they show it many time ) how bad players must be on creep side then? So i will tell you only this: Best captain Retarius top Ethelden, Best champion Legiton Top Narg, Neth, Best warden Negrito top Affwyn, Top minstrel Aryanis, Variatka, Best guardian Arai, Best RK Ravezot, Top hunter Din, Top loremaster Allatar, Wilrid, Top burglar Oriz. So its 15 people. So why high ranked creeps will be gone? Because of them and couple of others.


    Sorry but I just had to laugh at your post xD

    BD rule this server? not in a million years Their ego is bigger than the whole map of the ettenmoors, that doesn't mean they are as good as they say they are.

    Best captain a ganker? Best warden a clubber? Top minstrels never online? Best guardian a guy who only stacks morale in the moors and even went in threat stance against creeps for a while (which doesn't do anything against creeps..) Best RK a clubbing botting player? Top hunter dinnandal? Really? maybe in trolling but I can count many hunters who do better. Loremasters who are never here? If you think high ranked creeps will be gone because of these amateurs you are wrong

    Thanks for the laugh though!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  9. #6809
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    went in threat stance against creeps for a while (which doesn't do anything against creeps.
    ...Does anyone know what the different Stances do for Warrior's Fortitude and Guardian's Pledge?....here let me tell you...

    Overpower:
    +35% Melee Damage
    -30% Armour
    -5% Evade Chance
    +5% Parry Chance
    +20% Critical Damage Multiplier
    +2.5% Partial Parry Chance
    -30% Tactical Mitigation
    -30% Physical Mitigation

    Warrior's Fortitude:
    +519 Morale
    +2576 Physical Mastery Rating
    +2% Melee Critical Chance
    +1% Parry Chance
    +1% Partial Parry Chance
    +524 Maximum Morale

    Guardian's Pledge:
    +25% Melee Damage
    +15% Parry Chance
    +15% Evade Chance

    Guardian's Threat: + NO INDUCTION
    +20% Perceived Threat
    -% Armour Wear from hits
    +1012 Parry Rating
    +1012 Black Rating

    Warrior's Fortitude:
    +1038 Morale
    +1048 Maximum Morale
    -2% Incoming Melee Damage
    -2% Incoming Ranged Damage
    -2% Incoming Tactical Damage

    Guardian's Pledge
    +50% Evade Chance
    +50% Parry Chance
    +50% Block Chance

    With no induction on this stance The guard can switch to it easily from Overpower, I do it alot. Not because I'm trying to TANK the Creeps, It's because I get less incoming damage (Ok yes not much, But every little helps) when/if the I use Warrior's Fortitude. Plus the Guard can get more parry and block if they switch to Sword and Shield to live longer until back up comes.

    I hope this has helped you and the other Creeps with understanding more about Guards.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  10. #6810
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    If BD really rule the server then I guess that makes me the surpeme commander of the server's largest resistance army, working to overthrow the current regime.

    The only thing they rule are their parents' credit cards. No amount of Ret trolling on another account can cover up real-life inadequacies (and an in-game lack of competence without the store or inherently OP characters).

    On another note: creeps whining in OOC that one store monkey has logged in and then leaving the Moors because they think they 'can't win' does more damage to the action than any freeps ever could. Creeps would be a lot more successful if they'd actually group up without expecting someone to come along and do everything for them.
    Last edited by Squelcher; Jul 22 2013 at 11:44 AM.

  11. #6811
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    530
    Let the kids think we cower in fear for them. We all know they are always long gone when we try make a tribe raid, leaving the few remaining freeps to be zerged. And guess who gets blamed for the zerging.
    Main character: Manegarm

    Hear me bark!

  12. #6812
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Let the kids think we cower in fear for them.
    If I was cowering in fear of some boy a thousand miles away who would need to change his nappy if ever I met him in person, then I really would need help.

    The worst thing a player of a game can ever do to you is mildly inconvenience you. If they enrage you, or upset you, then it is because you let them. It's difficult to prevent such emotional reactions, as we are all human and subject to the natural processes of our brains, but one can reach a point where the self-proclaimed 'pro trolls' have no effect, and are in fact just an unfortunate reflection on the future taxpaying generation that will be running countries when the rest of us are retiring.

    That said, the satisfaction gained from inconveniencing, or even annoying them, is undeniably sweet. The knowledge that no matter how hard they try, they can never inflict any harm on me, and lack the means or the courage to ever try, is refreshing.

  13. #6813
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    41
    Just to make things a bit more complicated:

    I didn't say BD rules the server -- I said that FREEPS rule the server when BD is online.. big difference..

    Dingu

  14. #6814
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    ...Does anyone know what the different Stances do for Warrior's Fortitude and Guardian's Pledge?....here let me tell you...

    Overpower:
    +35% Melee Damage
    -30% Armour
    -5% Evade Chance
    +5% Parry Chance
    +20% Critical Damage Multiplier
    +2.5% Partial Parry Chance
    -30% Tactical Mitigation
    -30% Physical Mitigation

    Warrior's Fortitude:
    +519 Morale
    +2576 Physical Mastery Rating
    +2% Melee Critical Chance
    +1% Parry Chance
    +1% Partial Parry Chance
    +524 Maximum Morale

    Guardian's Pledge:
    +25% Melee Damage
    +15% Parry Chance
    +15% Evade Chance

    Guardian's Threat: + NO INDUCTION
    +20% Perceived Threat
    -% Armour Wear from hits
    +1012 Parry Rating
    +1012 Black Rating

    Warrior's Fortitude:
    +1038 Morale
    +1048 Maximum Morale
    -2% Incoming Melee Damage
    -2% Incoming Ranged Damage
    -2% Incoming Tactical Damage

    Guardian's Pledge
    +50% Evade Chance
    +50% Parry Chance
    +50% Block Chance

    With no induction on this stance The guard can switch to it easily from Overpower, I do it alot. Not because I'm trying to TANK the Creeps, It's because I get less incoming damage (Ok yes not much, But every little helps) when/if the I use Warrior's Fortitude. Plus the Guard can get more parry and block if they switch to Sword and Shield to live longer until back up comes.

    I hope this has helped you and the other Creeps with understanding more about Guards.

    Razzy I think you may be

    [IMG]http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/MrSandman70/media/110693KthQe.jpg.html[/IMG]

    [url]http://exilesofgilrain.guildlaunch.com[/url]

  15. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    ...Does anyone know what the different Stances do for Warrior's Fortitude and Guardian's Pledge?....here let me tell you...

    Overpower:
    +35% Melee Damage
    -30% Armour
    -5% Evade Chance
    +5% Parry Chance
    +20% Critical Damage Multiplier
    +2.5% Partial Parry Chance
    -30% Tactical Mitigation
    -30% Physical Mitigation

    Warrior's Fortitude:
    +519 Morale
    +2576 Physical Mastery Rating
    +2% Melee Critical Chance
    +1% Parry Chance
    +1% Partial Parry Chance
    +524 Maximum Morale

    Guardian's Pledge:
    +25% Melee Damage
    +15% Parry Chance
    +15% Evade Chance

    Guardian's Threat: + NO INDUCTION
    +20% Perceived Threat
    -% Armour Wear from hits
    +1012 Parry Rating
    +1012 Black Rating

    Warrior's Fortitude:
    +1038 Morale
    +1048 Maximum Morale
    -2% Incoming Melee Damage
    -2% Incoming Ranged Damage
    -2% Incoming Tactical Damage

    Guardian's Pledge
    +50% Evade Chance
    +50% Parry Chance
    +50% Block Chance

    With no induction on this stance The guard can switch to it easily from Overpower, I do it alot. Not because I'm trying to TANK the Creeps, It's because I get less incoming damage (Ok yes not much, But every little helps) when/if the I use Warrior's Fortitude. Plus the Guard can get more parry and block if they switch to Sword and Shield to live longer until back up comes.

    I hope this has helped you and the other Creeps with understanding more about Guards.
    Don't forget about Guardian's Ward also Razzy Challenge the Darkness trait would also give you the bonus in op for 10sec! but Razzy is right I sometimes drop stance to Threat!

    LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13


    BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

  16. #6816
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by yorrie View Post
    Don't forget about Guardian's Ward also Razzy Challenge the Darkness trait would also give you the bonus in op for 10sec! but Razzy is right I sometimes drop stance to Threat!
    That too! Guardian's Ward/CtD ftw <3 I was in a hurry when I was typing that yesterday and forgot to add it when I got back home, so thanks Yorrie!. But aye also GW and CtD can also changed when in different stances. I don't tend to run with CtD when I'm in the Moors I used too but I switched it out for To The King man I love that stun it can do, Also the run speed it gives!
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  17. #6817
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman70 View Post
    Razzy I think you may be

    Ger I'm a Guard! when I'm not headbutting NPCs I headbutt Creeps, and when there are no Creeps around I headbutt walls! Since Del told me I can't headbutt his horse anymore.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  18. #6818
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    I used to be a guardian like you, but then I took an arrow of low-quality development by Turbine in RoI to the knee.

    The Iron Pit...

  19. #6819
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    284
    Was nice 2 vs 2 Kaza and Dharmaa, even if in the end they became 2 vs 3 :P
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

    Retired

  20. #6820
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Was nice 2 vs 2 Kaza and Dharmaa, even if in the end they became 2 vs 3 :P
    it was zig not kaz ^^ and we couldnt seem to get it right, especially on the retreats always ended up being 2v1 waiting for the other. I saw the RK so got squelch as standby, but decided to ask him in early since ret told me you were bragging of your victories in freep OOC. Respect is everything in my eyes. Which is probably why i like so very few people in this game.

    But yeah nice fights.

    Theres not really alot creeps can do at the moment it seems. ability seems to be far outshadowed by freep armour / first ages / every class having LOL JK I WIN skills.
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Jul 23 2013 at 08:19 PM.

  21. #6821
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    ability seems to be far outshadowed by freep armour / first ages / every class having LOL JK I WIN skills.
    Ran into those the other night -- I was having a nice balanced fight with a Rank 4 Loremaster -- We were on TA front lawn and the freep in question didn't drag me to the castle -- respect.. The fight was FAR from decided -- he had already used his heal-to-full, when he managed to get that tree out -- 7500 damage -- end of fight..

    That was a Rank 4 freep against a Rank 8 warg -- you'd say that the mismatch in ranks made up for any imbalance that might exist between freeps and creeps.. such a shame that a nice fight had to end in a splat. I don't mind dieing... it's the splat-part delivered to me by a freep half rank of me.

    Dingu

  22. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingu View Post
    Ran into those the other night -- I was having a nice balanced fight with a Rank 4 Loremaster -- We were on TA front lawn and the freep in question didn't drag me to the castle -- respect.. The fight was FAR from decided -- he had already used his heal-to-full, when he managed to get that tree out -- 7500 damage -- end of fight..

    That was a Rank 4 freep against a Rank 8 warg -- you'd say that the mismatch in ranks made up for any imbalance that might exist between freeps and creeps.. such a shame that a nice fight had to end in a splat. I don't mind dieing... it's the splat-part delivered to me by a freep half rank of me.

    Dingu
    I don't think you can count a lucky ents crit as the LM iwin skill, especially as there are a myriad of ways to interrupt or avoid such an obvious induction skill.
    Water Lore however.... I expect to have a good chance against most LMs 1v1 on my spid, not least because of well timed reflects off ents or storm, however any that spam WL (as most sadly do) there is ZERO chance. No creep can interrupt or CC that much and I believe only high rank reavers or lucky high rank shadow wargs can come close to putting out enough damage in a short period at the start to have a chance.

    Not having a go at LMs really, it's my second toon and I know wardens are ludicrously OP (although I try not to abuse the OPness too much unlike most fotmers), but if ever there was a definition of an unbalanced skill then Water Lore is it.
    I have beaten wardens 1v1 on my spider including some touted as the 'best' on the server, even when they use all their clickies, however I cannot beat a WL LM, it is simply impossible.
    Sure I don't expect 1v1 balance in lotro, but when one side can win every time with no skill or effort we have a problem.

    Solution? Aggressive heal debuffs for creeps or general healing nerf in the moors. I think freep healing is over the top, but perhaps a more skill based solution would be to attach incoming heal debuffs to more creep skills. So give spiders a pottable single target -50% debuff, and WLs a banner with a -25% heal aoe etc.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  23. #6823
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    I don't think you can count a lucky ents crit as the LM iwin skill, especially as there are a myriad of ways to interrupt or avoid such an obvious induction skill.
    It should get the same swing of the nerfbat Heartseeker got -- if the devs are even gonna pretend they're being consistent.

    Dingu

  24. #6824
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Water Lore however.... I expect to have a good chance against most LMs 1v1 on my spid, not least because of well timed reflects off ents or storm, however any that spam WL (as most sadly do) there is ZERO chance. No creep can interrupt or CC that much and I believe only high rank reavers or lucky high rank shadow wargs can come close to putting out enough damage in a short period at the start to have a chance.
    It took me about 5-10 minutes to defeat a R7 Lrm in a spar who was intentionally only using one Water Lore HOT. If he was using two, I'd never, EVER be able to win. If he used three, I'd wager that even the best reavers would find themselves struggling.

    Water Lore is almost as OP as Song of Distraction was.

  25. #6825
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152


    This just makes all the gilrain clubbers look like amateurs, lol.
    Was bored during downtime and found this guy on dailystats, its ridiculous. Almost clubbed all the way to rank 15 in very short space of time.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

 

 
Page 273 of 335 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 283 323 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload