We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 271 of 335 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Don't worry, I was joking
    Ah, then sorry for the table flip, can't really tell nowadays:P sorry once again.
    Have a cookie but don't tell.

[center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Hmm, only logged on for half hour, was rather depressing. Creeps have been farmed for hours on end with freeps having all dof buffs. Then we had ON buff, we tried to take an op so we could put up some fight but freeps didn't want to have some fights, only farm.
    Delonath, i think it is an alt of the person who was posting earlier, hyprocrisy springs to mind when i read your posts. Moaning at creeps when they don't farm or zerg, yet freeps been farming/zerging all day i believe and not wanting creeps to have anything.
    180% or 200% all day vs 0% for creeps.
    Not very fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormen View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Everyone's a hypocrite, It's how humans are. You can't just blame all this on one person. How the Moors is at the moment it's not just the Freeps, Or just the Creeps It's EVERYONE'S.

./rant over.

*goes back to playing Tetris*
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Everyone's a hypocrite, It's how humans are. You can't just blame all this on one person. How the Moors is at the moment it's not just the Freeps, Or just the Creeps It's EVERYONE'S.
    Razzy, I like you very much, maybe too much (don't look out the window now), but that seems a bit strange of you to say.
    The situation Mormen described seems to be the opposite of what you claim.
    Freeps have the map and DoF buffs, hugely outnumbered creeps (enough for ON buff) try to take OP to put up a fight. Freeps do not allow it.

How is any of that creeps' fault? Or how is that everyone's fault?

That's just the fault of the person(s) deciding creeps aren't allowed to take OPs. In this case, a bunch of freeps.

Aaaaand reading up in the last few pages I suddenly remember why I left this part of the forums for so long.
    People spouting their own biased nonsense long enough that they actually start believing it.
    No Delo & Reapor, Squelcher did not start some pre-arranged tribe raid. I should know, I was in it. People just joined.
    And yes, the raid zerged the remaining freeps. Why is this wrong? Both sides zerg the other when they have superior firepower, the past few months freeps have been zerging nearly every day. Just be glad creeps usually don't have the numbers to do it. For once you were the Zergee, tomorrow you can be the Zerger again.
    And indeed, it was decided to give freeps time to maybe build some numbers from Global, so the raid went to do PvE. Normally freeps can still get numbers even after midnight when there are still creeps around to zerg. But I guess too many creeps put some off, for some it's no fun when creeps fight back (at least I was glad to see a dozen or so stay online to put up a fight, not all is lost on freepside).
    Last edited by BirdofHermes; Jul 17 2013 at 06:51 PM.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Razzy, I like you very much, maybe too much (don't look out the window now), but that seems a bit strange of you to say.
    The situation Mormen described seems to be the opposite of what you claim.
    Freeps have the map and DoF buffs, hugely outnumbered creeps (enough for ON buff) try to take OP to put up a fight. Freeps do not allow it.

How is any of that creeps' fault? Or how is that everyone's fault?

That's just the fault of the person(s) deciding creeps aren't allowed to take OPs. In this case, a bunch of freeps.

Aaaaand reading up in the last few pages I suddenly I remember why I left this part of the forums for so long.
    People spouting their own biased nonsense long enough that they actually start believing it.
    No Delo, Squelcher did not start some pre-arranged tribe raid. I should know, I was in it. People just joined.

And yes, the raid zerged the remaining freeps. Why is this wrong? Both sides zerg the other when they have superior firepower, the past few months freeps have been zerging nearly every day. Just be glad creeps usually don't have the numbers to do it. For once you were the Zergee, tomorrow you can be the Zerger again.
    I'm just tired of one side calling the other hypocrites makes me sick and It's not the Moors I once knew I've said it many times before I want the old map back but as the saying goes "Times changes all things" But before the trolls and flamers come on I'm going to walk away from the forum for the last time. Have fun all.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Razzy, I like you very much, maybe too much (don't look out the window now)
    o.O...don't look out the window, don't look out the window. (trying to remember who's ya Freep/Creep xP)
    Last edited by Razzy_EU; Jul 17 2013 at 06:49 PM.

Journeyman Riding Trait (Account)

This trait makes all of your travelling mounts that are +68% speed and lower travel at +78% speed. This makes all of your travelling mounts faster than a store exclusive mount! This trait will be given to every character on your account permanently, whether they were created before or after you bought this offer. Also includes the Riding Trait required to ride any mount. This offer delivers a package item that contains the Apprentice Riding Trait and the basic Riding Trait, as well as the Smell the Roses skill, which turns off all mount speed buffs while active. The tooltips on your mount skills will not change to show this new speed.

Level : 5 (Min)
    Classes : All
    Uses : Account
    2995 TP

Well done Turbine!! Next update pls let warsteeds to moors to make even easier for freeps
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    IDEA: Why not go back to the old days, Tr must always be blue, Lug must always be Red, so each side has a spawn, if they auto flip the side affected are allowed to go and take it back, unhindered, the other 3 keeps can be fought over as usual (prime time only, say 7-11pm), this may give an incentive for ppl to stay on-line.
    This used to be a convention that was loosely adherred to pre-Infamy/Renown Keeps. No one mentions it now. Greed is a terrible thing . But it would be nice to think that we could go back to this ethos.

Its interesting to see the daily dynamic. Creeps log in at 08:00 UK time and get all their quests in, turning the map red. Then maybe log some alts to do some more pve. A few brave/derranged freeps try and hassle their progress but get pulverised. Then during the late morning freep numbers begin to rise. I reckon the best action is during this time...small groups scrapping across the map. However, the tide always turns and the map/relics/DOF begins to turn blue. This progresses through to the early evening and ends in the usual Grams camp.

In frustration Spider Broods sometimes form. These can be a good laugh, but there is generally a great deal of waiting around for some poor unfortunate on his way to join the masses at Grams. There is a pattern...get a couple of solo'ers before feeling the rage of a great number of frustrated freeps. You can always tell that the action is woefully poor when freeps are prepared to wait 15 minutes for a spider burrow to expire. Overall the infamy/renown is pretty &&&& for both sides.

Now we are beginning to see a more structured approach to the evening warg-pack. Many wargs join simply because its a welcome alternative to being flattened by freeps at Grams. The Pack is fun, although life expectancy is low. Hopefully keeps the freeps on edge.

What's the future? Spiders and Wargs will rise up and work together as a Narina-esk Secret Police. They will camp all 4 OP's. They will camp all Keeps. And yes, they will camp DOF. They will inform tribal leaders of comings and goings. If a freep steps foot in an OP or Keep, a mapped-in creep air-strike will be called in. There will be organisation. There maybe even uniforms. And Spiders and Wargs will rule the world....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000044d8f/signature.png]Sacri[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post

This trait makes all of your travelling mounts that are +68% speed and lower travel at +78% speed. This makes all of your travelling mounts faster than a store exclusive mount! This trait will be given to every character on your account permanently, whether they were created before or after you bought this offer. Also includes the Riding Trait required to ride any mount. This offer delivers a package item that contains the Apprentice Riding Trait and the basic Riding Trait, as well as the Smell the Roses skill, which turns off all mount speed buffs while active. The tooltips on your mount skills will not change to show this new speed.

2995 TP

Well done Turbine!! Next update pls let warsteeds to moors to make even easier for freeps
    When I saw this I almost thought it was real, still, gave me a reason to log on

edit: oh hell it is real
    Last edited by TiberPancake; Jul 18 2013 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    When I saw this I almost thought it was real, still, gave me a reason to log on

edit: oh hell it is real
    Turbine does it again. GG.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

2995 TP

Hi freeps and creeps

I just poped in to say i ll be taking a long break from pvmp until helms deep new expansion.
    Just wanted to write on forums and say to both creeps and freeps for some good fights in the past. most of my creep friends been great in the past and always be and especially on freep side , the freep friends have been awesome and great in the past. so i ll send my regards and say have fun all

P.S to destroyer , i dont need to get chased by your war leader again xD and Short what can i say "It's a Traaaaap" good all times.

also want to say thanks to squelcher and grihrak and oh yh how can i forget about crizmosh :P great leading on creepside, also short, delotha and jymmy great leading too on freepside always fun and different and never gets old :P

i ll be around in PVE land leveling and doing raid with old friends and kinnies and i ll probably be outside bree polishing razzy , delotha and nargai shoes all day

Bye Guys

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    Hi freeps and creeps

I just poped in to say i ll be taking a long break from pvmp until helms deep new expansion.
    Just wanted to write on forums and say to both creeps and freeps for some good fights in the past. most of my creep friends been great in the past and always be and especially on freep side , the freep friends have been awesome and great in the past. so i ll send my regards and say have fun all

P.S to destroyer , i dont need to get chased by your war leader again xD and Short what can i say "It's a Traaaaap" good all times.

also want to say thanks to squelcher and grihrak and oh yh how can i forget about crizmosh :P great leading on creepside, also short, delotha and jymmy great leading too on freepside always fun and different and never gets old :P

i ll be around in PVE land leveling and doing raid with old friends and kinnies and i ll probably be outside bree polishing razzy , delotha and nargai shoes all day

Bye Guys
    Cya around ezmoder!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Enjoy your break from pvmp, and perhaps I will be in a fellowship/raid with you anytime soon for a PvE raid. You never know!

P.S to destroyer , i dont need to get chased by your war leader again xD
    I will still be around when you decide to come back
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Hi freeps and creeps

Bye Guys
    Take care mate, enjoy your break. I always enjoyed grouping with you and loved your fearless attitude when on your RK.
    Hope to see you when HD arrives
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

I think the freeps did a good job contradicting themselves today.
    And tbh I have absolutely no problem with this, but to expect the freeps to gather a full Raid at 11pm when most had logged due to 4 hours of boredom is ridiculous
    Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    Give time to freeps to build numbers?Is this an inside joke that I dont get?What numbers,what freeps,you know what the time is,you know most people have left the moors except for those were given specific instrunctions to log in at a specific time and join a prearranged raid.
    So, freeps cannot build numbers after 11PM? I guess I just suffered chronic hallucinations all night and my mind fabricated the 26 freeps who were online all night. Strangely, freeps chose not to go to bed at 11PM when they said they have to.

If creeps can build and maintain numbers after 11PM, then there's no reason why our perfumed counterparts can't. Tonight is just proof that, in fact, freeps can have numbers after 11PM.
    Meeting you in the open?YES PLEASE thats all every freep leader wants.
    You wonder why I avoid the open? We were utterly obliterated in every open fight by the freeps who are simply by nature superior to creeps of any rank. Of course you want to fight in the open when freeps can just blast any target with enough DPS to launch them into geosynchrenous orbit, and have heals that seem to be geared towards defending against ballistic missiles.
    personally I would settle for a creep raid that has a life span of more than 15mins since I start my invites.
    My raid lasted from 7:30 PM (I went to the gym and came back early just for the freeps who can't stay up) until 11:50PM. Unless basic arithmetic fails me, that is more than fifteen minutes.

A point on Fraids, I know of no Freep leader who cherry picks his Raids, he invites in order of asking, if the Raid ends up heal heavy then so be it, it means its light on DPS, but I`ve never seen any Fraid Leader tell people to log to a different char, as with Creeps some Freeps volunteer to log.
    The freep raid tonight ended up, oddly, heavy on resses, on heals and on DPS. Lug's two Chieftains died within thirty seconds despite the presence of a creep raid. Our craid was unable to defeat that fraid because of the endless ressing the freeps received. That's heavy on DPS AND heals AND resses unless you define 'light on DPS' as being incapable of doing anything more than 60k damage every second and 'light on heals' as being utterly invulnerable to incoming damage. The reason freep raids aren't cherry picked is because every single freep class except hunter and debatably burg and captain is ludicrously overpowered and capable of extreme survivability and DPS.
    IDEA: Why not go back to the old days, Tr must always be blue, Lug must always be Red
    Lug ended up strangely blue tonight. Despite our raid's attempts to prevent that.

I never said Sq ONLY made Raids to zerg, if you read my post properly I said he zerged Lug with 4 Freeps in it, this statement does not imply I think he ONLY zergs.
    If creeps taking Lug while four freeps are in it counts as zerging, then freeps taking Lug while twenty-four creeps are in it must be genocide.

My raid lasted from 7:30 PM (I went to the gym and came back early just for the freeps who can't stay up) until 11:50PM.

Tip to reduce weight...!first turn your head to the left and then turn it to the right...Repeat this exercise every time you are offered something to eat...;-)

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Hi freeps and creeps

Bye Guys
    Cya soon m8 always been a blast, wont forget our heal fest running from lug to Ta was epic oh and sort a new mic out while ya away lol
    [IMG]http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/MrSandman70/media/110693KthQe.jpg.html[/IMG]

[url]http://exilesofgilrain.guildlaunch.com[/url]

A little occurence of last night:

As always, I was tracking the freep raid around a bit, to provide some intel on OOC. And, as always, at some point I got tracked. Near Lug it was. So, I ran for the hills, turned around when I felt safe and went to the spot near Lug again, where now only one freep was standing.

And so, my brain goes.. ooooh.. look.. the freeps rode off and this guy was afk.. let's go check. And feeling like this a bit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QGhSYgPhgA

Anyway.. I didn't hear the tune that should have been playing at that moment.. I jumped and a raid of freeps came running around the corner and flattened me.

Laughed my &&& off at my own stupidity

Cheers folks,

Dingu

2995 TP

Doesn't effect Moors, because those buffs will be disabled there. So 68% speed horse will still be 68%.
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

Hi freeps and creeps

Bye Guys
    Cheers for all the fun m8, keep visiting the TS channel

Just thought i would pop it on here, some nice fights this morning. I was on my RK and it felt strange killing my fellow creeps

Nice 1v1 fight with dingu, cheers. I don't think i have seen anybody come as close to dying as you without actually dying, something like 120-150 morale left.

Enjoyed it, cya out there folks
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Just thought i would pop it on here, some nice fights this morning. I was on my RK and it felt strange killing my fellow creeps

Nice 1v1 fight with dingu, cheers. I don't think i have seen anybody come as close to dying as you without actually dying, something like 120-150 morale left.

Enjoyed it, cya out there folks
    You gotta love these really close-call fights.

I usually like to fight in the water, because I'm not very keyboard-agile like most of the PVPers seem to be -- everything else was pure luck of hitting hips at just the right time and doing a nice crit on stunning you.. There's not many of these fights, which makes the rush even better

Dingu

Quote Originally Posted by Dingu View Post
    You gotta love these really close-call fights.

I usually like to fight in the water, because I'm not very keyboard-agile like most of the PVPers seem to be -- everything else was pure luck of hitting hips at just the right time and doing a nice crit on stunning you.. There's not many of these fights, which makes the rush even better

Dingu
    Enjoyed it, it's these rare 1v1's that make us better players, would love to find some more out there

Quote Originally Posted by Dingu View Post
    I'm not very keyboard-agile like most of the PVPers seem to be
    Proper PvPers laugh at keyboard-turning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    Doesn't effect Moors, because those buffs will be disabled there. So 68% speed horse will still be 68%.
    Don't be so sure, Turbine would sell their families as long as it profits.

inb4 post delete/ban
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Page 271 of 335 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 281 321 ... LastLast