We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 269 of 335 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 8355
  1. #6701
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    He likes Twilight.
    *Eye twitches*
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  2. #6702
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Shout out to Jymmy for leading on Freepside and SQ for creepside. Epic fight at Plains and generally good Infamy during the evening.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  3. #6703
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Eindhoven, NL
    Posts
    112
    Good fights tonight guys. I died lots
    TY for the 1vs1 fights. They were fun
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/OrangeBlossom_/SignatureLaurelin_1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

  4. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Sorry to Aqua for the warg pack, i didn't call them in
    It's all good

  5. #6705
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    That fight at the Plains of Gram OP last night was the first fight I've led in a long time where neither side had NPC's or a spawn nearby. A proper, open fight.

  6. #6706
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Sorry for that 1v1 Kramsak, I told Del to leave me be, but his adrenaline rush got the better of him, he didn't see until you popped MT. that's why I stopped when he came. And guess it was bad timing too since the other Freeps came across the River.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  7. #6707
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Sorry for that 1v1 Kramsak, I told Del to leave me be, but his adrenaline rush got the better of him, he didn't see until you popped MT. that's why I stopped when he came. And guess it was bad timing too since the other Freeps came across the River.
    poor Krams, also known as:

  8. #6708
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617


    ^ Raid hitting someone who's holding the relic.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  9. #6709
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    213
    Was good to be back in-game after a long break and still see a few familiar names running around in EM despite all the changes to the game.
    But yeah they definitely changed the rating system. Didn't use to be that easy...

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000020110/signature.png]Gilias[/charsig]

  10. #6710
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    So, took Gaergoth and Rottenroot with a group of six before the proper raid action began, then led a raid until 1AM. Made about 7k inf tonight, good enough overall. Those DoF buffs really paid off.

  11. #6711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilias View Post
    Sneaky Sneaky
    GILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 You sneaky Burg.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  12. #6712
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    41
    Just posting a message to say thanks to the group of wargs that joined up last night (and with that also to those who joined up over the past week).

    A very nice evening.

    I thought the wargpack wouldn't take off, but then all of a sudden we were 7 wargs.

    We did the usual check of dps (also helps to get all wargs into one spot) and then, we went to Grams, where a small group of freeps was standing about.

    You should know, that the reason I started asking to form wargpacks is to limit the amount of grams-camping a bit.

    I thought we'd pick off one or two freeps from that group at Grams -- to my amazement, we wiped them.
    From that point on, Grams camping had effectively ended -- very happy. And the fight moved to places all over the map.. very nice indeed.

    The wargs racked up a nice series of kills and the ratio kill/defeat was very respectable.

    At some point, we ran into Ret. he gave us a very nice fight, thanks for that. We gave you something to brag about.. don't mention it We'll get you sooner or later

    Hope to see some of you wargs around for next wargpacks. They're awesome.

    Dingu
    Woof

  13. #6713
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    So, if I hug Grams because of vastly superior freep numbers, they whine about me.
    If I do PVE in order to give freeps time to build up numbers rather than farming 12 freeps with 24 creeps, they whine about me.

    Maybe if I just get a raid of freavers and plant them AFK right outside GV and put them on a conveyor belt for your convenience you'll drop the entitled attitude and be happy.

    I might do less PVE if you all had the guts to come out with a raid to fight us. I might do less hugging if you were able to raid up and fight without having an OP and numerical advantage with a raid composed half of healers.

    If you want to moan about me, come talk to me yourselves, rather than hiding behind the imagined anonymity and safety of your OOC and raid chats. Not that it makes much of a difference. I've got a rank to get, and I'll get it regardless of how freeps feel about my raids.

    At least I don't need to club for mine...
    Last edited by Squelcher; Jul 16 2013 at 07:48 PM.

  14. #6714
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    So, if I hug Grams because of vastly superior freep numbers, they whine about me.
    If I do PVE in order to give freeps time to build up numbers rather than farming 12 freeps with 24 creeps, they whine about me.

    Maybe if I just get a raid of freavers and plant them AFK right outside GV and put them on a conveyor belt for your convenience you'll drop the entitled attitude and be happy.

    I might do less PVE if you all had the guts to come out with a raid to fight us. I might do less hugging if you were able to raid up and fight without having an OP and numerical advantage with a raid composed half of healers.

    If you want to moan about me, come talk to me yourselves, rather than hiding behind the imagined anonymity and safety of your OOC and raid chats. Not that it makes much of a difference. I've got a rank to get, and I'll get it regardless of how freeps feel about my raids.

    At least I don't need to club for mine...
    So the Creep spies in freep OOC are alive and well, good to see.

    If you wanna fight Sq, then don't wait till 1045pm to bring your kin Raid out of Grams, 5 minutes after Freeps get `on` buff, I tracked 21 Orc/Uruk and someone tracked 9 beast when you zerged Lug against 4 Freeps, we waited at Tr with all our numbers (12) but you decided that getting the relic was more important than PvP`ing. Seriously, you whine about lack of numbers, but when you have them you don't PvP, unless killing npc`s in OR counts.

    At least you can log off comfortable in the knowledge you didn't get wiped, but that's what happens when you claim to want to PvP at nearly 11pm.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  15. #6715
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    So the Creep spies in freep OOC are alive and well, good to see.

    If you wanna fight Sq, then don't wait till 1045pm to bring your kin Raid out of Grams, 5 minutes after Freeps get `on` buff, I tracked 21 Orc/Uruk and someone tracked 9 beast when you zerged Lug against 4 Freeps, we waited at Tr with all our numbers (12) but you decided that getting the relic was more important than PvP`ing. Seriously, you whine about lack of numbers, but when you have them you don't PvP, unless killing npc`s in OR counts.

    At least you can log off comfortable in the knowledge you didn't get wiped, but that's what happens when you claim to want to PvP at nearly 11pm.
    It wasn't a tribe raid.

    'Zerged Lug against 4 freeps'. I call that just 'taking Lug'. I'm sorry I didn't schedule my entire day around what freeps wanted, I could log in when I did at the earliest. And from what I had heard, freeps had just finished zerging the creeps.

    I had the numbers today, and I wanted to PVP, but freeps had other ideas. I can't PVP half the time because they bring 35 freeps and an army of healers.

    I took the relic to give the 6 freeps stuck in TR time to build numbers, but that didn't happen because no easy zerg was available. Credit to the freeps who stayed.

    If I had just farmed TR and wiped every freep there from the start you'd be whining about that. No matter what I do, someone whines about it.

    You think I have a problem getting wiped? Ask yourself how many times you've seen me get killed in raid fights and getting wiped by freeps and you'll see the error in that.

    Seriously, you complain to me about hugging. I play on a character with the mitigations of a hunter and the mastery of a level 70 freep. No wonder I've decided to stop running out to my death.

  16. #6716
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Best fun was on teamspeak tonight, plenty on and good crack.


    PvP wise.......................... .............................. .............................. .......................
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  17. #6717
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Best fun was on teamspeak tonight, plenty on and good crack.


    PvP wise.......................... .............................. .............................. .......................

    Alot of Freeps log off at 10:30-11:00PM to go to bed,side switch to Creep side because they can't zerg/have it easy or whatever else, you can't blame people who want to sleep or whatever. I wasn't there because I was having a RP night with some friends on the old Neverwinter Nights games. Or I would have been there to help the outnumbered Freeps.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  18. #6718
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    90
    SQ,you know what I think of you and RG ingeneral but tonight was the first night in some years that I openly QQed and raged about craid's tactics and I wasnt even leading the 12 insomniacs that decided to make a last stand and logout in style.We knew what we were up against ,we had no real healing and we knew how it was gonna end.WE JUST WANTED SOME ACTION and didnt wanna let you take all map without a fight.(yes,freeps do that,they defend their keeps even when faced with impossible odds,go figure huh)

    The rage wasnt about us getting wiped but rather about us NOT getting wiped.You make a late night raid as per usual the last week and instead of giving your raid(and us in the process) some action you go around pveing...Give time to freeps to build numbers?Is this an inside joke that I dont get?What numbers,what freeps,you know what the time is,you know most people have left the moors except for those were given specific instrunctions to log in at a specific time and join a prearranged raid.

    The "you hate me cause I keel you" card is so last year and I believe BD have the copyright.

    Some bla bla about OPs and hugging and healers I skipped reading.Everyone that has joined shorts/jymmys/my raids will confirm that we dont give a rats &&& about OPs as long as long as they are 2/2.Freep raid composition is entirely random and noone is asking anyone to relog to healer neither do healers get priority invitations.

    Meeting you in the open?YES PLEASE thats all every freep leader wants,personally I would settle for a creep raid that has a life span of more than 15mins since I start my invites.Havent seen one of the likes ever since Wil went on vacation.

    TL;DR Noones hating,we want pvp, please gief at prime time not after everyone has logged.
    Last edited by Delotha; Jul 16 2013 at 09:11 PM.
    [IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2434/q08t.jpg[/IMG]

    Delotha, AKA "Delo,AKA "Paps",AKA "Dat Nub again".Killing action since 1952

  19. #6719
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    SQ,you know what I think of you and RG ingeneral but tonight was the first night in some years that I openly QQed and raged about craid's tactics and I wasnt even leading the 12 insomniacs that decided to make a last stand and logout in style.

    The rage wasnt about us getting wiped but rather about us NOT getting wiped.You make a late night raid as per usual the last week and instead of giving your raid(and us in the process) some action you go around pveing...Give time to freeps to build numbers?Is this an inside joke that I dont get?What numbers,what freeps,you know what the time is,you know most people have left the moors except for those were given specific instrunctions to log in at a specific time and join a prearranged raid.

    The "you hate me cause I keel you" card is so last year and I believe BD have the copyright.

    Some bla bla about OPs and hugging and healers I skipped reading.Everyone that has joined shorts/jymmys/my raids will confirm that we dont give a rats &&& about OPs as long as long as they are 2/2.Freep raid composition is entirely random and noone is asking anyone to relog to healer neither do healers get priority invitations.

    Meeting you in the open?YES PLEASE thats all every freep leader wants,personally I would settle for a creep raid that has a life span of more than 15mins since I start my invites.Havent seen one of the likes ever since wil went on vacation.

    TL;DR Noones hating,we want pvp, please gief at prime time not after everyone has logged.
    ^----What he said.

    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  20. #6720
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Your opinion of RG has no bearing on this. This was not a tribe raid.

    If creeps could have 24-30 all night, I fail to see why freeps could not.

    So I should not have made a late night raid? Well, deary me. Next time I want to go to the gym for a few hours I'll think 'No, no, I cannot do that. Freeps wouldn't like it. Best let my exercise wait until tomorrow'.

    If you want to fight in the open, then you should do it, but without a billion healers on your back, perhaps. Jymmy fought us in the open a couple of days ago. At the Plains of Gram. A proper open fight. Those freeps didn't have a thousand healers or an army of store buffed gorillas backing them up, yet they fought us.

    If you wanted an open raid fight you could have made one rather than raging then quitting. It is not the first time you've openly raged about craid tactics. It just might be the first time you've done so outside raid chat.

    Freeps complain if I hug.
    If I come out and find there are too few freeps to fight us and I leave them alone so more can come to the Moors, they complain.
    If I were to just steamroll them with superior numbers and farm them senseless, we'd be in the same position here and now. People complaining that I only fight when I have an easy farmfest.

    It's interesting to be told I'm a hugger by a R15 hugger who is notorious for camping spawn points and then DF'ing away at the first opportunity after one R5 BA is nuked to death.

    I'm sick of being stuck in Grams every day watching creeps getting shot to death right outside their own main base. I'll raid up, and make infamy. I made 7k last night, and last week I had a raid where I made 8.9k. That suggests to me that at some point I fought a large number of freeps and I didn't do it from inside Grams.

  21. #6721
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    90
    Aight,I see where this is heading,and now I remembered why I ve left the forums in the first place.

    Last words before I leave again:Reread my post because it seems like you are replying to someone else,please pay special attention to how freep raid invites work .

    The point of my post was "you have the numbers?bring it on and punish us' ,instead you decided to give it your own interpretation and in the process mix it with some namecalling with a touch of flamebaiting.

    Im sorry, this is not my thing.Have a nice night everyone,freeps and creeps alike,keep the moors alive.
    [IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2434/q08t.jpg[/IMG]

    Delotha, AKA "Delo,AKA "Paps",AKA "Dat Nub again".Killing action since 1952

  22. #6722
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    but without a billion healers on your back, perhaps.Those freeps didn't have a thousand healers .
    Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    Last words before I leave again:Reread my post because it seems like you are replying to someone else,please pay special attention to how freep raid invites work.
    Guess I should jump in onto this one bit and leave it at that.

    When Del leads I'm the ONLY one who gets RA, and sometimes when the others lead. I do all the inviting and keeps the list and leave Del/others to do the leading and I can tell you I don't shout "Need healers" all I put is "Raid up,shout for invite." first to shout gets the invite I don't pick out who gets to come into the raid no matter what class they are. Most nights we only have two-three Minis and Cappys who are DPS traited. We never have "thousand healers" we get what we get and we work with it.

    My two cent/rant over.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  23. #6723
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post

    The point of my post was "you have the numbers?bring it on and punish us'
    Yet when he does that, others will be here and tell him he only makes raids to zerg. As Reapor said and I have dealt with it too at start of RoR, SQ and you are going through it every day for past weeks: When you lead raids, no matter how you do it, you're gonna get hated, how hypocritical it might be.

    Let's just take a moment and think about our great Lord Turbine, who have punished us for playing their game by attaching mastery to OPs and inf/renown boosts to keeps and DoF. Let's take a moment to think about how they made Freeps so "balanced" for pve, yet forgot how this would impact PvMP, besides forgetting Creeps entirely.

    And let's take a moment to think about how dead this server is gonna be once transfers come up. Let's have some nice fights until they do....in the open, preferably.

    Amen.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  24. #6724
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Guess I should jump in onto this one bit and leave it at that.

    When Del leads I'm the ONLY one who gets RA, and sometimes when the others lead. I do all the inviting and keeps the list and leave Del/others to do the leading and I can tell you I don't shout "Need healers" all I put is "Raid up,shout for invite." first to shout gets the invite I don't pick out who gets to come into the raid no matter what class they are. Most nights we only have two-three Minis and Cappys who are DPS traited. We never have "thousand healers" we get what we get and we work with it.

    My two cent/rant over.
    Luckily for Creeps, RKs and Mini's aren't Flavour of the Year.....oh wait....they are
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  25. #6725
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    attaching mastery to OPs and inf/renown boosts to keeps and DoF.
    I say get rid of them all, better yet go back to the old moors. Even miss the old EC/OC STAB/WTAB fights.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

 

 
Page 269 of 335 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 279 319 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload