We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 268 of 335 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Thanks for the small group fights, omerta group and aqua's group just before numbers started to rise, refreshing. Fights at tr, eta were particulary good.

Thanks all invovled
    No offence shal, but you seem to only post stuff like this on the forum if you're winning fights.
    To me getting jumped by 5 spiders probably feels the same as you feel when getting chased by a freep group.

But yeah,I had some fun in the smaller fights.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I thought I would prove a point tonight.

The point being, that no matter the numbers, people will never be able to help themselves when it comes to PVP.
    A point I think I proved looking at my combat log, seeing as you decided to join in the majority, until I think I gave 0 inf? Seems legit? Right?

I don't mind one bit, I expected it in all honesty.
    Just don't preach without practising.

Smiles
    Yes you gave 0 inf, i was saying to people not to attack you, even when we went up lug hill together, you attacked me at the back, i only auto attacked and we ran up together, i told the raid not to attack you then also but they did.
    You can ask people in the raid if you want.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    No offence shal, but you seem to only post stuff like this on the forum if you're winning fights.
    To me getting jumped by 5 spiders probably feels the same as you feel when getting chased by a freep group.

But yeah,I had some fun in the smaller fights.
    You were in a small group most of the time, 5 of us were facing 2 lm, warden, rk, hunter in your group. 2 mini's also came. You came on your horse upto tr front gate and you had the others not far behind you anyway.
    It seems i post bad stuff i get slated, i post good stuff i get slated.
    Again, ask the others in my group, those fights we were outnumbered at the start and did well not to die, then more came and well the rest is history.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Lets try a different post and see who moans about it,

Kudos for the freeps that came back, time after time in tr.

Shame for the rest of freeps that had 33 when they wiped us in dg (we had 18). You all just vanished, it was really funny to see 33 freeps go down to 10 or so without a leader.
    Nice try jymmy for trying to get something going on freepside but didn't have the numbers to fight us.

All in all, mixed day. Too much creep zerging in the end.

Yes you gave 0 inf, i was saying to people not to attack you, even when we went up lug hill together, you attacked me at the back, i only auto attacked and we ran up together, i told the raid not to attack you then also but they did.
    You can ask people in the raid if you want.
    Oh, don't try and justify yourself shamoo! I was'nt aiming for that

The other 15 -25 or so times was somehow different?
    I'm pointing out, incase you missed it, your quote from previous.
    I'm afraid it's only natural to do as one pleases, or plays.

If you get jumped by X amount or killed by X amount, hit the retreat button, you get to play again.
    Insert 0 coins to continue etc etc.
    If you find yourself getting frustrated, hit log-out.
    Come back another time and try again.

Or

Don't get frustrated.
    Play for fun.
    Enjoy the game more.

Simples. *insert meerkat squeak*

Oh, don't try and justify yourself shamoo! I was'nt aiming for that

The other 15 -25 or so times was somehow different?
    I'm pointing out, incase you missed it, your quote from previous.
    I'm afraid it's only natural to do as one pleases, or plays.

If you get jumped by X amount or killed by X amount, hit the retreat button, you get to play again.
    Insert 0 coins to continue etc etc.
    If you find yourself getting frustrated, hit log-out.
    Come back another time and try again.

Or

Don't get frustrated.
    Play for fun.
    Enjoy the game more.

I guess you mean the times when you suicided yourself by attacking a craid, or the time you suicided by running to the 1 shotters. Difference seems to be you kept on attacking the craid, where as i am normally hunted down over the map with my group.

Kudos for the freeps that came back, time after time in tr.

Shame for the rest of freeps that had 33 when they wiped us in dg (we had 18). You all just vanished, it was really funny to see 33 freeps go down to 10 or so without a leader.
    Nice try jymmy for trying to get something going on freepside but didn't have the numbers to fight us.

'Tis a Friday, so i'm guessing most people went down to the pub for some nice cold beers (I know I would if I had the money)...or might have gone Creep side when we disbanded.

As for me I went outside to have a long think while enjoying the summer night for it was way to warm where my PC is.
    thought to be honest it is nice to see the Creeps outnumbering the Freeps for once like they have done. I.E Thurs night and tonight. And stop ignoring me when I charge the Craid like I did in TA on Thurs night. I'm trying to get mah deaths up.(Leeroyy side talking) QQ

....*Looks around* does my post class as a moan? cheer up Shal <3 not the end of the world.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

I guess you mean the times when you suicided yourself by attacking a craid, or the time you suicided by running to the 1 shotters. Difference seems to be you kept on attacking the craid, where as i am normally hunted down over the map with my group.
    That's exactly my point

There is no difference.

There is no spoon.

Do as you must. Play how you like. But, let other do as they please, as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    'Tis a Friday, so i'm guessing most people went down to the pub for some nice cold beers (I know I would if I had the money)...or might have gone Creep side when we disbanded.

As for me I went outside to have a long think while enjoying the summer night for it was way to warm where my PC is.
    thought to be honest it is nice to see the Creeps outnumbering the Freeps for once like they have done. I.E Thurs night and tonight. And stop ignoring me when I charge the Craid like I did in TA on Thurs night. I'm trying to get mah deaths up.(Leeroyy side talking) QQ

....*Looks around* does my post class as a moan? cheer up Shal <3 not the end of the world.
    Thanks razzy <3. At least there is 1 who can tolerate me. I used to be so nice back in the day. I guess I'm too caught up in the negativity that is creep side I have lost touch with my nice side.
    I suppose I should just stop posting and focus more in game then.

When I am on forums I am going to try and give some summary of the action, see how those posts go, or maybe stop posting altogether. Not sure yet

That's exactly my point

There is no difference.

There is no spoon.

Do as you must. Play how you like. But, let other do as they please, as you do.
    Sorry but of you can't see the difference I give up. Cya out there

Hey guys, thanks for the action for most of the day today, was good fun on both spider and warden

Managed to avoid most of the zergy stuff which is always a bonus, plus thanks squelch for encouraging the bits and bobs of the freeps that tried to defend TR. Resetting the tyrant over and over and looking for pvp really improved the whole evening

Here's hoping that there can be plenty more small scale stuff in the moors again
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

Not moaning at all, I had good fun while we were in the small group. We decided to go for the relic early in the evening. We had a group of 8 or 9. We fought you until we were all dead because we thought you had earned the infamy.
    I enjoyed the fights while we were in the little group though. Even though we might have been 8 against 18 then. We wiped twice and then the big bad raid showed up. We left EM at that point because we didnt want to push the creeps into grams. I'm sorry that happened again anyways.
    Last edited by OrangeBlossom_EU; Jul 12 2013 at 08:12 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/OrangeBlossom_/SignatureLaurelin_1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Don't get frustrated.
    Play for fun.
    Enjoy the game more.

You forgot to say 'giggedy'.

Thanks razzy <3. At least there is 1 who can tolerate me.
    Putting up with Del helps with that.

I used to be so nice back in the day. I guess I'm too caught up in the negativity that is creep side I have lost touch with my nice side.
    Alot of people have changed, I know I have changed alot before I left back in SoM, I was reading the old Codemasters forums and saw old posts I made. I was alot cheerful and nice back then but now i'm well a....B**** not going to deny it I know what I am at the moment. But now I'm trying to go back to my roots so to say.

I suppose I should just stop posting and focus more in game then.

When I am on forums I am going to try and give some summary of the action, see how those posts go, or maybe stop posting altogether. Not sure yet
    Or you can do what I do! post silly memes and emotes every now and again!

*Flees back to her Cave before the Trolls come out*
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You forgot to say 'giggedy'.
    Ah fudge!

Or you can do what I do! post silly memes and emotes every now and again!

Last edited by Jureon; Jul 13 2013 at 10:06 AM.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    gifs,gifs everywhere!
    Or gifs like Jure!

Jure!

Or gifs like Jure!

Jure!
    *hugs* You're one of the few on freepside who don't hate me yet
    at least all of BD does.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

You're one of the few on freepside who don't hate me yet
    at least all of BD does.
    I was hated by BD before it was cool. Now freepside spends half of their downtime whining about me on their OOC.

Beat. That.

You watch our OOC, freeps. I am always watching you. I know what you do, I know what you say. And it reduces my faith in the human race even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I was hated by BD before it was cool. Now freepside spends half of their downtime whining about me on their OOC.

Beat. That.

You watch our OOC, freeps. I am always watching you. I know what you do, I know what you say. And it reduces my faith in the human race even further.
    You spy!!!!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Personally I don't hate anyone, if someone or something upsets me in a videogame, I go and do something else. Hating a person in a videogame is just plain silly, just my 2c.
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]

[/URL]

Good fight, Delo. Of course I did not intend for Vani to come and ninja the KB but I doubt that it would have affected the outcome of the fight.

I was experimenting with a new corruption setup when you caught me there. 6 crit corruptions, nothing else. Needless to say I am quite impressed with how it worked on such a well-geared freep.

*hugs* You're one of the few on freepside who don't hate me yet
    I have no reason to hate you, So no hate will come from me.

I have no reason to hate you, So no hate will come from me.
    He likes Twilight.

Sorry to Aqua for the warg pack, i didn't call them in

Page 268 of 335 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 278 318 ... LastLast