We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 267 of 335 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 8355
    Hey guys (Kaz )

Cheers for the spars, would do more but my latency sucks

Ok so i was duoing this morning with a reaver and trying to do some quests, we run into a 6 man group of freeps in id op, we kill 2 then obviously die, so we went to hh and tried there and ran into the same group of 6.
    We gave up, i went tp the spar zone to see if any freeps were around and fancied a spar.
    3 freeps rode past and i thought, oh nice, maybe 1 of these would fancy 1. No was the answer they decided to kill me, and stand around my corpse basically sticking middle finger up at me.
    3-0 blue op's also which is sad, Lumsi, andromahi and bemeaar, thank you for ruining my morning

Wow summer drama.

I Stoffi and mourn are quite right to highlight the dangers of a system of communication that, if it became the dominant form of speach creepside could be abused by people excluding people they did not like or hold some grudge against.

I've had friends threaten to quit my raids if i invite a bd member to them when trying to take battle to the freeps.

I suppose it only matters if the system becomes largely universal and those controling it are engaged in some kind of fractious dispute, or are trying to moderate against some form of abuse and walk that line around abuse of power.

Still it would be easy enough to experiment with.

There was less fragmentation on creepside recently unless things have nosedived while I was away, but i'd contradict squelcher that at no point did I say I was glad to see those folks leave Gilrain. I stayed out of that dispute since way back when it started, despite many attempts to drag me into it. I was frustrated by the divisiveness it caused generally and my only contribution to ooc at the time was to try and encourage folks to stop bandwagoning on a dispute that predated them, freinds and acquaintances alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Considering I'm probably twice your age, that's funny. What's to read and where Shak? My point is about using OOC to carry out a campaign against people. It's not on and I said so at the time, earning your (and Squelcher and Wiley's) enmity from that very moment. Crikey, I even remember Wiley pulling me - his kinnie - to one side to say " there's an etiquette here, and certain ppl you just don't p*** off on this server creepside, and that's my friends." I said who's that then? He said you, Squelcher and one other. A good cause for which to be vilified, especially as it meant standing up to nothing more than a handful of bullies who thought they owned the place. Not the kind of people I cared then - or now- about.
    Any enmity you imagine you gained from me around the endless disputes at the time in ooc is mistaken.

As for the rest of that paragraph, I did speak to you shortly after you had come to play on the moors as several people had mentioned you. I did laugh about there being a lot of "big ego's out here" during the conversation. That does not translate as what you wrote here, which is simply untrue.

Off again, happy hunting those that are logging on.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    I Stoffi and mourn are quite right to highlight the dangers of a system of communication that, if it became the dominant form of speach creepside could be abused by people excluding people they did not like or hold some grudge against..
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    I'd contradict squelcher that at no point did I say I was glad to see those folks leave Gilrain. I stayed out of that dispute since way back when it started, despite many attempts to drag me into it. I was frustrated by the divisiveness it caused generally and my only contribution to ooc at the time was to try and encourage folks to stop bandwagoning on a dispute that predated them, freinds and acquaintances alike. Any enmity you imagine you gained from me around the endless disputes at the time in ooc is mistaken. As for the rest of that paragraph, I did speak to you shortly after you had come to play on the moors as several people had mentioned you. I did laugh about there being a lot of "big ego's out here" during the conversation. That does not translate as what you wrote here, which is simply untrue.
    Squelcher is never able to stick to the truth, I know. Anyway, I wasn't very clear about the bullying being separate from your warning to me, your comments to me about your ''friends'' was not part of the bullying, they were doing it and I was speaking up about it. I wasn't bothered about upsetting the perpetrators but you definitely warned me about upsetting your named friends, which considering they were the perpetrators I obviously took you to mean I shouldn't carry on simply because they were your friends. Hard to imagine how you could have meant anything else to be honest. But anyway, moving on.....

Squelcher is never able to stick to the truth
    As Sapience would say, I stopped reading there. You have no proof of this statement. Wiley never publicy stated that he was glad to see them go, but I seriously doubt he was unhappy.

I do not tell lies, but I can be wrong at times like anybody else, or have incorrect memories. Any contradiction you make of this statement is your own opinion and you will find no hard evidence to support it.

Now stop trying to get digs in on me in every post you make. I know the truth of these issues. Even Stoff would agree with me where those two people are concerned.

Moan and sigh at me all you like. I'm done justifying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    I wasn't going to post about it then thought ye i will as i can't log my freeps to ask you, was it really necessary to camp 3 spiders with a raid of 20ish, i mean after we killed the special 1 a few times, a mini and cappy, it was our group of 4 against 3 freeps, some wargs were around to help out.
    Seriously though, from y-roads to stab to id op, why did all involved feel the need to zerg 4 of us constantly. Like aqua was saying, he brings small groups in mornings and can sometimes get killed by large groups, but this is different, we try make a small group to do a bit of hit and run when we can but each time the raid gets called on us untill we inevitably end up where you want us and that is back in grams so you can moan more about camping us there.
    The only joy i had was making the 20 odd of you wait 15 mins for your'e kill, feel proud brave freeps. You always have globallff to call more to your zerg, hell, maybe i will get the luxury of 25+ fraid next time camping my burrow.
    The sooner i rank the better then thats me done for a while, well done freeps for making creepside suck
    Yet another rant over
    There was 3 freeps, and 6 creeps defending op. 4 spiders in my group and 2 random wargs. Our spider group has been followed around from y-roads, stab to Id. Happens all the time.
    When all the freeps arrived, the wargs had gone and it was left with 3 spiders.
    The first time it was 6 vs 3. Forgetting how long it takes to kill a champ, mini and cappy combo. Then you came back for round 2 by this time freeps had left grams anyway, I did not see darv or the reaver, bit we killed you again.
    Then the 3rd time there was only 3 spiders there and 20 odd freeps came. Smells of overkill and desperation, this not only happened to us at ID OP but previously at y-roads and stab by same freeps so maybe you can see why we were rather annoyed by the constant Zerg of us.
    Like I said the sooner I rank the better then you won't have to camp or cj me anymore as i won't be here to do it to.
    Ok so i was duoing this morning with a reaver and trying to do some quests, we run into a 6 man group of freeps in id op, we kill 2 then obviously die, so we went to hh and tried there and ran into the same group of 6.
    We gave up, i went tp the spar zone to see if any freeps were around and fancied a spar.
    3 freeps rode past and i thought, oh nice, maybe 1 of these would fancy 1. No was the answer they decided to kill me, and stand around my corpse basically sticking middle finger up at me.
    3-0 blue op's also which is sad, Lumsi, andromahi and bemeaar, thank you for ruining my morning
    The real fun in all of this is you complain about looking for small group action and when you get it you complain, 6 creeps Vs 3 freeps isn't your idea of small group action ?????

Do you really believe that either side would leave a group free to gank solo`ers all day and night without them being hunted, both sides try to stop this, I`ve been zerged loads of times whilst in a small group looking for action.

No, what you really mean is please leave me and my spider group alone so we can gank solo`ers, as I have seen and been the recipient of on numerous occasions.

If you go out looking to spawn camp then expect to be hit by lots of Freeps eventually, and when it happens just say `well we got our kills while we could, our luck was gonna run out sometime its only a pixelated character after all`, or are you bothered by your rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    The real fun in all of this is you complain about looking for small group action and when you get it you complain, 6 creeps Vs 3 freeps isn't your idea of small group action ?????

Do you really believe that either side would leave a group free to gank solo`ers all day and night without them being hunted, both sides try to stop this, I`ve been zerged loads of times whilst in a small group looking for action.

No, what you really mean is please leave me and my spider group alone so we can gank solo`ers, as I have seen and been the recipient of on numerous occasions.

If you go out looking to spawn camp then expect to be hit by lots of Freeps eventually, and when it happens just say `well we got our kills while we could, our luck was gonna run out sometime its only a pixelated character after all`, or are you bothered by your rating.
    If i was bothered by rating i would lvl my hunter and stay at the back, but im not. My rating is normally around 800ish. Well, i guess you have no idea how hard it is for small creep groups to tackle small freep groups, of course you don't, you don't try it. Try a different comeback.
    Secondly, spider damage is hardly good, so against a cappy, (OP)mini, (Store, OP)champ, now we only had 4 of us in our group, the other 2 were not in our group, they were just there. We were not going to take them down due to the spam healing.
    Thirdly, as you may or may not be aware due to your lack of playing creepside, any small creep group cannot take a small freep group of equal numbers.
    It happens all the time, where ever we are on the map, that 15+ freeps come along to find us.
    You won't have to put up with me for much longer anyway.
    Last edited by Shalbor; Jul 11 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Thirdly, as you may or may not be aware due to your lack of playing creepside, any small creep group cannot take a small freep group of equal numbers.
    This simply is not true.
    A good small grp(right classes) can easily take on a small grp of freeps as long as 2/3 of them aren't in melody/healing traited.
    The few times i got togheter some of my tribies we got quite alot of kills before they came and zerged us.
    Your biggest mistake is coming repeatly on this forum to complain, cause in all honesty that make everyone wanna hunt you down even more, and it looks pathetic.

Do you really believe that either side would leave a group free to gank solo`ers all day and night without them being hunted, both sides try to stop thi.
    Ok then, what about hunters that stay in stealth ready to gank low ranks all day, same thing except spiders burrow instead of stealth.

You would rather see mass groups of people, RvR than smaller groups spread around?

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    This simply is not true.
    A good small grp(right classes) can easily take on a small grp of freeps as long as 2/3 of them aren't in melody/healing traited.
    The few times i got togheter some of my tribies we got quite alot of kills before they came and zerged us.
    Your biggest mistake is coming repeatly on this forum to complain, cause in all honesty that make everyone wanna hunt you down even more, and it looks pathetic.
    I get hunted down anyway, and just venting frustration. I don't remember last time i met a small freep group that never came with mini's healing, cappies healing etc. I'm quite used to it and just getting it out there tbh.
    I used to post positive stuff like when action was good for both sides or when nice fights happened, that is just impossible in current moors due to the never ending, dull, boring grams camp. Its impossible to get creeps to leave grams. (Although, we all know freeps secretly love it, lol)
    Last edited by Shalbor; Jul 11 2013 at 02:37 PM.

I get hunted down anyway, and just venting frustration. I don't remember last time i met a small freep group that never came with mini's healing, cappies healing etc. I'm quite used to it and just getting it out there tbh.
    And what exactly do you think will happen when you choose to post it here? except maybe possibly making it an even worser place to be?
    I think we can all agree that the forum atleast be a better place if people stopped writing everytime they feel that something hasn't gone the way the hoped.
    I'd say the same to the people complaining about the other side everytime there's a raid and someone complain about hugging,PvE,etc...
    Writing something here doesn't change anything and most of all make the poster(rage post that is) looks incredibly pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You have no proof of this statement.....Any contradiction you make of this statement is your own opinion and you will find no hard evidence to support it.

Now stop trying to get digs in on me in every post you make. I know the truth of these issues. Even Stoff would agree with me where those two people are concerned.

Moan and sigh at me all you like. I'm done justifying myself.
    Firstly, I didn't bring you up first today, Wiley did - and I believe him when he corrects your false assertion. Secondly, the unjustifiable is by definition just that. Trouble is Squelcher that all you can do these days is make comments like "I am far more intelligent than you" (that's the least likely thing to be true that you've ever said about me) or criticize players on freepside by some deeply flawed logic like assuming they have 'never worked' or are "too young" to know what they're talking about. We are all targets for your ego. And no you are never wrong, it's everyone else, and you have no hesitation in telling them so, viz 99.9% of your sarcastic and condescending posts. The facts about how you and your "friends" treated/treat others as well as myself in creep OOC and on the forums remain well documented and are/were seen by many. Attempts at revisionism and deflection only worsen your cause. I'm not sorry that you continue to be needled enough about what I wrote to keep bringing it up, but I am sorry that you clearly find yourself unable to deal with it.

And what exactly do you think will happen when you choose to post it here? except maybe possibly making it an even worser place to be?
    I think we can all agree that the forum atleast be a better place if people stopped writing everytime they feel that something hasn't gone the way the hoped.
    I'd say the same to the people complaining about the other side everytime there's a raid and someone complain about hugging,PvE,etc...
    Writing something here doesn't change anything and most of all make the poster(rage post that is) looks incredibly pathetic.
    I disagree, posting on here to the few that read or post also shows i do care, that passion that is slowly drained away from me each day till i rank.
    So the ganker that i am (apparently), the pathetic person that i am (again, apparently), will continue to go about what i do. Remember, there is something called ignore if you dislike me that much, as im sure many of you do due to some actions against me anyway.

I disagree, posting on here to the few that read or post also shows i do care, that passion that is slowly drained away from me each day till i rank.
    So the ganker that i am (apparently), the pathetic person that i am (again, apparently), will continue to go about what i do. Remember, there is something called ignore if you dislike me that much, as im sure many of you do due to some actions against me anyway.
    I see any reasoning is futile as usual.
    You should for the record know that i don't hate you, as am barely bothered what's written on the forums. But i think it's a great shame that everytime i drop by i have to read about people angry about being zerged. If you think zerging is bad on this server, you should see brandy.

I see any reasoning is futile as usual.
    You should for the record know that i don't hate you, as am barely bothered what's written on the forums. But i think it's a great shame that everytime i drop by i have to read about people angry about being zerged. If you think zerging is bad on this server, you should see brandy.
    Ive played on brandy, eldar, snowy. Eldar probly best out of the 3 so far from waht i have experianced. Going to be trying some more out over next few weeks to get away from gilrain.

Firstly, I didn't bring you up first today, Wiley did - and I believe him when he corrects your false assertion. Secondly, the unjustifiable is by definition just that. Trouble is Squelcher that all you can do these days is make comments like "I am far more intelligent than you" (that's the least likely thing to be true that you've ever said about me) or criticize players on freepside by some deeply flawed logic like assuming they have 'never worked' or are "too young" to know what they're talking about. We are all targets for your ego. And no you are never wrong, it's everyone else, and you have no hesitation in telling them so, viz 99.9% of your sarcastic and condescending posts. The facts about how you and your "friends" treated/treat others as well as myself in creep OOC and on the forums remain well documented and are/were seen by many. Attempts at revisionism and deflection only worsen your cause. I'm not sorry that you continue to be needled enough about what I wrote to keep bringing it up, but I am sorry that you clearly find yourself unable to deal with it.
    This is rich after the way you and your friends treated myself and other Freeps on these Forums, you started a campaign both here and on Creep OOC just because of the way we led Fraids, no bad behavior or insults were thrown your way before you started your campaign, and after all your whining and character assassination you moved servers.

Pot/Kettle.

This is rich after the way you and your friends treated myself and other Freeps on these Forums, you started a campaign both here and on Creep OOC just because of the way we led Fraids, no bad behavior or insults were thrown your way before you started your campaign, and after all your whining and character assassination you moved servers.

Pot/Kettle.
    Moved servers? Err no, get your facts straight, I PLAY across several. I still have 5 creeps and 9 freeps on Gilrain and incidentally, couldn't agree more about how poor the action is here lately. I mean, it's dire, the worst ever - anywhere. It's what we are saddled with - ie the likes of you and a few others, that makes it so pretty much! Character assassination? Hilarious, that's your speciality I'm afraid: and a handful of others who are addicted to forum punch-ups based on staggeringly overpumped egos. As you already know, the posts made way back last Autumn were not just made by me but by others, and started about hugging when numbers didn't warrant it, killing so much of the action. Your name wasn't even mentioned in my posts, but you CHOSE to act accused and bitter about it.Then - like all your posts ever since - you acted like a big baby and couldn't possibly accept the advice given to ALL freep raid leaders at that time: PLS try not to hug when you have numbers, or you aint getting no action from us. Hardly difficult to understand, then or now- in fact the last few pages are full of people saying the same! Little wonder when they've got the likes of you to play against. Seems you're still very much part of Gilrain's problems Reapor! Lol. As for your claim that "no bad behaviour or insults" were thrown my way, people need only look back in these pages to see how you and your few friends REALLY behaved about it, all of your posts are so virulently anti-creep that you have long held the title of most illogical & unreasonable freep on Gilrain, touchy and puerile about anything any monster player writes, and the way you express yourself is always aggressive. Considering your age, that's a pretty harsh reputation to have to wear, but the cap fits. I'd have thought you might be able to accept by now that you don't own the licence for saying exactly what you think, but clearly not.
    Last edited by Mournsigh; Jul 11 2013 at 04:02 PM.

Ive played on brandy, eldar, snowy. Eldar probly best out of the 3 so far from waht i have experianced. Going to be trying some more out over next few weeks to get away from gilrain.
    If you try Brandy again, feel free to contact Servalana, I'd be more than happy to invite you into the tribe, no problem.

This simply is not true.
    Tbh, it really depends on whos pressing the buttons.

If you try Brandy again, feel free to contact Servalana, I'd be more than happy to invite you into the tribe, no problem.
    Next time on on I'll add you to friends list and look you up, I used to group with you before you left us. Cheers serv

On the subject of small group fights, this is pretty cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iMKO8ncONk

Admittedly it was from update 9, but still!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    On the subject of small group fights, this is pretty cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iMKO8ncONk

Admittedly it was from update 9, but still!
    Excellent vid. I play there every night, and count Skull as a friend, for me he's a great craid leader still going atm, of c Ushrak, Meregash and Skele and Evil are great too but for me, atm Arrik is the best. Skull is also a great fraid leader! Snowlock, Yand, Jmez and Skull fraids are extremely tough to beat, always. You should try it there if you haven't already, roll a freep or creep or both, it's a different world, and always fun action 99% of the time.

It's a shame we lost Chily from full-time play recently, he was a great leader for both sides.
    Last edited by Mournsigh; Jul 11 2013 at 09:39 PM.

Excellent vid. I play there every night, and count Skull as a friend, for me he's a great craid leader still going atm, of c Ushrak, Meregash and Skele and Evil are great too but for me, atm Arrik is the best. Skull is also a great fraid leader! Snowlock, Yand, Jmez and Skull fraids are extremely tough to beat, always. You should try it there if you haven't already, roll a freep or creep or both, it's a different world, and always fun action 99% of the time.

It's a shame we lost Chily from full-time play recently, he was a great leader for both sides.
    Isn't this thread about Gilrain PvP? ;P

Thanks for the small group fights, omerta group and aqua's group just before numbers started to rise, refreshing. Fights at tr, eta were particulary good.

Thanks all invovled

I wasn't going to post about it then thought ye i will as i can't log my freeps to ask you, was it really necessary to camp 3 spiders with a raid of 20ish, i mean after we killed the special 1 a few times, a mini and cappy, it was our group of 4 against 3 freeps, some wargs were around to help out.
    Seriously though, from y-roads to stab to id op, why did all involved feel the need to zerg 4 of us constantly. Like aqua was saying, he brings small groups in mornings and can sometimes get killed by large groups, but this is different, we try make a small group to do a bit of hit and run when we can but each time the raid gets called on us untill we inevitably end up where you want us and that is back in grams so you can moan more about camping us there.
    The only joy i had was making the 20 odd of you wait 15 mins for your'e kill, feel proud brave freeps. You always have globallff to call more to your zerg, hell, maybe i will get the luxury of 25+ fraid next time camping my burrow.
    The sooner i rank the better then thats me done for a while, well done freeps for making creepside suck
    Yet another rant over
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I thought I would prove a point tonight.

The point being, that no matter the numbers, people will never be able to help themselves when it comes to PVP.
    A point I think I proved looking at my combat log, seeing as you decided to join in the majority, until I think I gave 0 inf? Seems legit? Right?

I don't mind one bit, I expected it in all honesty.
    Just don't preach without practising.

Smiles

Page 267 of 335 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 277 317 ... LastLast