We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 266 of 335 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Criista View Post
    Sometimes pounce a freep and if your hp drops under 10k you auto hips
    15k*
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Public message to Nargai

Have I done something so bad to you that you feel like ruining an event that I have been planning for weeks and even given a lot of my personal free time. And if I have done so, please tell me about it and we can work it out, after all we're both adults and can discuss about this in civilized manner. I can see the reason you crashed Squelcher's peace event, but really you and I have always been in somewhat good relations.
    I mean we have been playing at the same time for a long time and had some nice chats and lol's. It really seems you do anything to get approval from your kin and I imagine that after this message everyone there need to change their pants because of sudden ego boost.
    I'm not mad or anything but I feel sadness because this event night could have changed moors to a better direction. And most of all I feel sad for you Nargai.

I really hope you response to this.

-Jure
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    15k*
    The hypocrisy here nearly blew me out my seat.

Also, it's funny that you whine that creeps don't treat you nicely when you come to creepside. I let you into my raid a few days ago despite the misgivings of creeps in my raid on Teamspeak and you got your share of the infamy in the raid. To thank me, you just mock me behind my back.

No wonder creeps don't treat you nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    To thank me, you just mock me behind my back.
    Mock? Despite at that time there was a full craid with 14 freeps in a red keep, I stood silent and played without giving any comment, then I logged off because it was late and it wasnt so exciting. I never mocked, probably some creep lickspittle who was on freepside told you something to gain approval. Not surprised since I'm so beloved by half of them.
    All I said, is that I never got why we never charged out. Proof was yesterday, I lead fraid with 14 people (2 outside) inside red luga with 27 creeps. And yes everyone who was there can prove it. On second attempt BD group joined and it was another story. My comment was just that it was ridiculous, and compltely ruining a action that could have been decent (I even let creeps have 3 red OP's). That's it. And your post was to reply to a humour post made regarding the awesome (giggles) warg on gilrain that leeches probably 90% of your infamy. But tbh I dont care about that at all, since rank is the last thing that means something in this server.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jul 07 2013 at 08:53 AM.
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion

Mock? Despite at that time there was a full craid with 14 freeps in a red keep, I stood silent and played without giving any comment, then I logged off because it was late and it wasnt so exciting. I never mocked, probably some creep lickspittle who was on freepside told you something to gain approval. Not surprised since I'm so beloved by half of them.
    All I said, is that I never got why we never charged out. Proof was yesterday, I lead fraid with 14 people (2 outside) inside red luga with 27 creeps. And yes everyone who was there can prove it. On second attempt BD group joined and it was another story. My comment was just that it was ridiculous, and compltely ruining a action that could have been decent (I even let creeps have 3 red OP's). That's it. And your post was to reply to a humour post made regarding the awesome (giggles) warg on gilrain that leeches probably 90% of your infamy. But tbh I dont care about that at all, since rank is the last thing that means something in this server.
    If you think that I'm taking creeps out to be farmed by a bunch of entitled, OP kids, you have another thing coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Public message to Nargai

Have I done something so bad to you that you feel like ruining an event that I have been planning for weeks and even given a lot of my personal free time. And if I have done so, please tell me about it and we can work it out, after all we're both adults and can discuss about this in civilized manner. I can see the reason you crashed Squelcher's peace event, but really you and I have always been in somewhat good relations.
    I mean we have been playing at the same time for a long time and had some nice chats and lol's. It really seems you do anything to get approval from your kin and I imagine that after this message everyone there need to change their pants because of sudden ego boost.
    I'm not mad or anything but I feel sadness because this event night could have changed moors to a better direction. And most of all I feel sad for you Nargai.

I really hope you response to this.

-Jure
    You have not, it is nothing personal.

I will reply to you here for once, I have given up on the forums long ago, due to a usual creep entourage swarming over any freeps that post their opinion. take this as an insult if you want, but there's threads here and on old CM forums full of proof. if it pops up, I am willing to further discuss this in pm's with you. but I will not post on the forums anymore for the reasons above stated.

I got a kingroup together to attend the event. Mainly to have a brawl with good old RG, Squelch posted he'd have 18-25 people attending so I was hoping we could have some fights. I didn't come for the spars, the relic event some brawls could happen and further on as well.

1.5 hours before the event the map was red, keeps OP's and all. I wasn't on until about half an hour before everything started, and I wasn't in EM until it started iirc. meanwhile someone (don't know if it was my kin or not) took 3 keeps back. but my kin was indeed in DoF from BEFORE the event started taking the tree and the drake. they have a 1 hour respawn timer, they were both dead before the event started, going by the schedule this ruined nothing, cause you had spars for 1 hour so for the relic game either side could take them back. (besides the point, but not fighting because one side has DoF buffs is silly, I mean a good night usually is both sides having lots of ren/inf, DoF buffs enable that).

As stated I had no interest in the spars, I was there when OP's flipped, 2-2 to 3-1 for the freeps, as our raid was up, and 90% of my kin was actually at the spars, we did not take those. Whether you believe me or not, we didn't so there was at least someone else you can point a finger at as well, as to not following "The Rules".

Since the event was ongoing at LC HS I think that you cannot forbid people to fight around the map or take keeps etc. Not Everyone wants to attend on every bit of the event. So when creeps wanted to take TA we killed them. After this you pretty much called the event off. Despite this we did not take any OP's nor ganked LC HS for 45 mins or so. until we were simply bored. We had expected a counter raid to fight a bit until the next things started.

Creeps were the ones that refused to fight because of the ren/inf buff difference, whilst 40-60 was no issue, 40-120 was apparently, EVEN THOUGH this makes NO difference for them at all, they didn't lose anything compared to before, freeps gained but they didn't lose anything.
    On top of this there was a free 100% infamy/renown buff on the store this week, If you were all really that desperate to have a smaller gap...

So after the event got cancelled we pretty much took a few other things cause there was not much else to do with my raid. Yet we left LC HS and 2-2 OP's until last, when it was already cancelled on forums and ooc's. And well let's be honest we've all ganked spars at one point or another throughout or long years of playing.

and then it was dead a few hours until creeps got a raid up so we formed up again with whatever we had left, had some fights, to have creeps go into Grams for an hour, and then after another few fights.

this last part is going to draw a lot of erm replies I feel, but if you want me to comment on our ooc comments, well I think both sides have it a plenty of the other sides' playstyle be it as a whole, a certain player, a certain leader, a certain kin/tribe (Stoff reference), etc. so yeah after all going back into grams or mass logging, cause we killed a group of creeps outside the event, then comments will flow. And I know that it was stated that taking TA was for infamy buffs, but well, as I said before, we didn't meddle with your spars, but you cannot simply hold us off from all action for the event. (I did not post this to try and get replies or arguments, even though it will, but I think I should include this into my reply because this would remain a riddle).
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    I got a kingroup together to attend the event. Mainly to have a brawl with good old RG, Squelch posted he'd have 18-25 people attending so I was hoping we could have some fights.
    You could have tried asking...

Also, I get the feeling that the abuse Jure got on freep OOC and BD logging to creepside to troll people was somewhat intended to upset him and other creeps and let's not forget me having to ban a horde of seperate troll accounts from the creep TS. Admittedly I got a bit of satisfaction from that, but it's irrelevant.

But tbh I dont care about that at all, since rank is the last thing that means something in this server
    Yeah, very true if we speak of your rank. I still remember a couple of months ago at LC HS a spar between you, r12 at the time, and Dirac, r9 at the time. Hunter vs hunter and you lost in 10 seconds, taking only 1K-1.5K away of Dirac's morale, despite the fact that the Battlefield Promotion buff was in your advantadge. It was pretty embarrasing, not that you lost a spar, but the certainty that if you were r15 and he were r0, the result would have been the same.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You could have tried asking...

Also, I get the feeling that the abuse Jure got on freep OOC and BD logging to creepside to troll people was somewhat intended to upset him and other creeps and let's not forget me having to ban a horde of seperate troll accounts from the creep TS. Admittedly I got a bit of satisfaction from that, but it's irrelevant.
    Cause we communicate so well it was just expectance. I guess I just assumed.

and I don't know what you mean with abuse, though I will be honest I've not given OOC much attention, neither for reading nor writing. as for the last it was one very very drunk member. and I haven't logged creepside either to troll people.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

I got a kingroup together to attend the event.

Good one, we almost believe you.

P.S: The saddest part is maybe that people like Allatar or Dinnandal only came back for 1 day mainly to screw up Faydakin and Jure's effort.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

though I will be honest I've not given OOC much attention, neither for reading nor writing.
    Hmmm. Well, the last time I dropped that relic, I seem to remember freep OOC being filled with 'LOL SQ U MAD' and 'SQUEL FAIL LOLOL' etc. If I were a psychologist it'd be a fascinating thing to watch, but I'm not.

The end of this event did not really bother me but it is Jure and the other organisers who have really been hurt by this and BD trolling creep OOC to try to rub it in is just low and gains nothing. Seriously, some people have worked a full week and just wanted to have fun on their Saturday but when a bunch of spotty teenagers who never worked a day in their life come along and ruin that for them, it must be infuriating.

You can defend yourself, Narg, as there's no proof that you actually OOC trolled anyone, but I personally saw Ret trying to wave his underaged, inexperienced and cocky authority around and trying to rub it in on the creeps.

By the huge knowledge u got of hunters Juan I guess you dont even know the difference between a red traited hunter and a blue one. On a spar it really doesnt matter anything, first one who crits wins. And comparing a spar between a red traited (without using BH even) and a blue traited hunter is just awsome! And actually I think every hunter can confirm that but ok, we got Mr. Im2pro4u here. But to who am I talking...to a BA using MT at 15k out of 16k morale, to a warg that hipses vs r2 burg..or brings this certain r13 hunter to 6k in 2v1 and bails..nevermind. Talking to R1 BA is more useful than talking to a R9 earned in grams..
    Nuff said!
    Cya ingame if it'll ever be outside of grams.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jul 07 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Does it matter to you anyway ? The only thing you do is join the Craid on your warg and when it comes to the fight you are watching it from a save spot lol Sometimes pounce a freep and if your hp drops under 10k you auto hips. Its fine if its fun for you i just dont understand why are you moaning about it. Thats not how you play a warg

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Considering when I'm in a raid I'm in flayer, that's kind of funny, guess I should just spawn camp instead of helping fellow creeps.
    I gotta say I love this , absolute classic but you both forgot to add that your macros use "sprint" as the final command . Oh I forgot that's not it is it ? It's actually " sprint to Grams" there we go !!!

By the huge knowledge u got of hunters Juan I guess you dont even know the difference between a red traited hunter and a blue one. On a spar it really doesnt matter anything, first one who crits wins. And comparing a spar between a red traited (without using BH even) and a blue traited hunter is just awsome! .
    Im not talking about traits, Alex, I was talking about how you move and being a clicker. But hey, you are good cos you are r13 right? Do you think people have any respect for you as a player just because you are r13? Keep dreaming.

But to who am I talking...to a BA using MT at 15k out of 16k morale.
    I have 19K morale. And yeah, ill use MT when i think I should use it, the same you dont hesistate in using DF when you can or the festival port when was available. And lets not talk about the pocket healer and the SW

to a warg that hipses vs r2 burg..
    Rofl, you just made that up. And I challenge you to say the name of the burg.

or brings this certain r13 hunter to 6k in 2v1 and bails..nevermind.
    Another lie, plus it doesnt make any sense, why would I bail having you on 6K morale in a 2v1?. Plus yeah, you ... Mr. Solo ... going alone? pffff

So BD ganked the peace event, but no words from the person that loves BD the most...

Reading these forums, and I'm like

~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Wall of raged text bla bla

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Considering when I'm in a raid I'm in flayer, that's kind of funny, guess I should just spawn camp instead of helping fellow creeps.
    oh cmon i saw you doing that, dont lie pls. And maybe you are in flayer when theres no fight at all Ofc you can help to log a reall class for the raids. Wargs wont help much just waste of heals
    Niika r8 lorebreaker, Szirrusz r5 LM
    Crista r8 warg, Kneelbeforeme r6 defiler

,,You are a warg. You are not awesome. Your brothers are wargs. They suck,too.,, - Dharma

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    I gotta say I love this , absolute classic but you both forgot to add that your macros use "sprint" as the final command . Oh I forgot that's not it is it ? It's actually " sprint to Grams" there we go !!!
    oh cmon dude dont say you never double hips from a zerg. I saw you couple of times in EM since the update but never alone. But i think 25m from the freep zerg or your kinnies counts as solo play for ya.
    You are the only freep(warden) on the server who is running from a solo creep even with your p2w buffs, tokens scrolls etc. not to mention store tracks. Look at yourself first after you judge the others.
    Last edited by Criista; Jul 07 2013 at 01:46 PM.
    Niika r8 lorebreaker, Szirrusz r5 LM
    Crista r8 warg, Kneelbeforeme r6 defiler

,,You are a warg. You are not awesome. Your brothers are wargs. They suck,too.,, - Dharma

oh cmon dude dont say you never double hips from a zerg. I saw you couple of times in EM since the update but never alone. But i think 25m from the freep zerg or your kinnies counts as solo play for ya.
    You are the only freep(warden) on the server who is running from a solo creep even with your p2w buffs, tokens scrolls etc. not to mention store tracks. Look at yourself first after you judge the others.
    you saw me ? proves my point that Burg stealth needs a revamp , ive voiced my concerns to our new "nerfer' , sorry I should say "developer'.

im pretty much always solo on my Burg

i cant see the point of a warg trying to say that they are helping a raid to justify "flayer" stance , its a lame excuse if ever I saw one to hold on to a rating .

Burgs dont have the luxury of sprint coupled with "disappear" (wargs dont possess the skill hide in plain sight) we have HIPS but it doesnt work properly and needs to be addressed.

ive never run from anyone on my warden , cant really . There is no escape clause in our contracts so keep spoutuing your nonsense and keep pressing the disappear and sprint keys as its the only way you will escape me

I wasn't going to post about it then thought ye i will as i can't log my freeps to ask you, was it really necessary to camp 3 spiders with a raid of 20ish, i mean after we killed the special 1 a few times, a mini and cappy, it was our group of 4 against 3 freeps, some wargs were around to help out.
    Seriously though, from y-roads to stab to id op, why did all involved feel the need to zerg 4 of us constantly. Like aqua was saying, he brings small groups in mornings and can sometimes get killed by large groups, but this is different, we try make a small group to do a bit of hit and run when we can but each time the raid gets called on us untill we inevitably end up where you want us and that is back in grams so you can moan more about camping us there.
    The only joy i had was making the 20 odd of you wait 15 mins for your'e kill, feel proud brave freeps. You always have globallff to call more to your zerg, hell, maybe i will get the luxury of 25+ fraid next time camping my burrow.
    The sooner i rank the better then thats me done for a while, well done freeps for making creepside suck
    Yet another rant over
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    I wasn't going to post about it then thought ye i will as i can't log my freeps to ask you, was it really necessary to camp 3 spiders with a raid of 20ish, i mean after we killed the special 1 a few times, a mini and cappy, it was our group of 4 against 3 freeps, some wargs were around to help out.
    Seriously though, from y-roads to stab to id op, why did all involved feel the need to zerg 4 of us constantly. Like aqua was saying, he brings small groups in mornings and can sometimes get killed by large groups, but this is different, we try make a small group to do a bit of hit and run when we can but each time the raid gets called on us untill we inevitably end up where you want us and that is back in grams so you can moan more about camping us there.
    The only joy i had was making the 20 odd of you wait 15 mins for your'e kill, feel proud brave freeps. You always have globallff to call more to your zerg, hell, maybe i will get the luxury of 25+ fraid next time camping my burrow.
    The sooner i rank the better then thats me done for a while, well done freeps for making creepside suck
    Yet another rant over
    Shal there is no fraid, a call was sent out in OOC that there was a 6 group hammering 2 people at the OP, the other freeps went to see and found two spiders burrowed out of combat. I think most people decided to stay and kill them. Not sure if they are meant to leave because the opposition are burrowed. To be honest it's no different to the call ins on creep side which happen too,
    There's no such thing as death, Life is but a dream, we are just imaginations of ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Shal there is no fraid, a call was sent out in OOC that there was a 6 group hammering 2 people at the OP, the other freeps went to see and found two spiders burrowed out of combat. I think most people decided to stay and kill them. Not sure if they are meant to leave because the opposition are burrowed. To be honest it's no different to the call ins on creep side which happen too,
    There was 3 freeps, and 6 creeps defending op. 4 spiders in my group and 2 random wargs. Our spider group has been followed around from y-roads, stab to Id. Happens all the time.
    When all the freeps arrived, the wargs had gone and it was left with 3 spiders.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The first time it was 6 vs 3. Forgetting how long it takes to kill a champ, mini and cappy combo. Then you came back for round 2 by this time freeps had left grams anyway, I did not see darv or the reaver, bit we killed you again.
    Then the 3rd time there was only 3 spiders there and 20 odd freeps came. Smells of overkill and desperation, this not only happened to us at ID OP but previously at y-roads and stab by same freeps so maybe you can see why we were rather annoyed by the constant Zerg of us.
    Like I said the sooner I rank the better then you won't have to camp or cj me anymore as i won't be here to do it to.

I see that the post by Nargai that was between Shal's has vanished.

Not sure why posts being deleted.
    There's no such thing as death, Life is but a dream, we are just imaginations of ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    I see that the post by Nargai that was between Shal's has vanished.

Not sure why posts being deleted.
    Yep, its doing my head in, posts vanishing all time, now my second post looks silly in reply to nargs

Page 266 of 335 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 276 316 ... LastLast