We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 258 of 335 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 8355
  1. #6426
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Well, can't say we didn't try put a fight up, we hardly had any healers (at 1 point out of 14 there was myself and astvog as only healers) and couldn't get more than 18 in raid at any1 time. It was 25 vs 18 at 1 point and thanks to darv and then puk for trying.
    The final nail in coffin was freeps taking all 4 op's when clearly more than us.
    Seems to be getting harder and harder for creeps.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  2. #6427
    stoff quick log on,

    one of your warg buddies just logged 4 defiler bots, and strangely none of the creeps have logged off and they are taking full advantage of the 2 rows of defiler heals.

    so much for Creep against the botters
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  3. #6428
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    stoff quick log on,

    one of your warg buddies just logged 4 defiler bots, and strangely none of the creeps have logged off and they are taking full advantage of the 2 rows of defiler heals.

    so much for Creep against the botters
    Ok Reapor put down your bow and pick up your white stick as clearly you are blind of sorts. For starters there was at least 4 other legit defilers there, I was grouped with one of them. Secondly when we noticed the defiler and his clones, we said something on OOC and ofc he isnt speaking. So followed that up with some mocks and he seemed to have logged them off, but then they all come back again and once I got healed by him, I then logged. To say creeps are taking full advantage of him is comical, where is the advantage? Is it some are staying up 1 second longer than usual? Cause you still have us camped at grams and are killing more of us than you.
    Finally lets leave this on a maths quiz.
    There are 4 legit defilers and 4 in a multiboxing train, how many of those 8 defilers would need to heal a creep to generate 2 rows of heals?
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  4. #6429
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    stoff quick log on,

    one of your warg buddies just logged 4 defiler bots, and strangely none of the creeps have logged off and they are taking full advantage of the 2 rows of defiler heals.

    so much for Creep against the botters
    That botter is a well known store abusing, exploiting mini. You should use alt finder.
    I also got some HoT's from him at grams. Not to heal me up but to leech my infamy.
    Last edited by grapez; Jun 21 2013 at 08:09 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  5. #6430
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    The current problem we have is lack of numbers on creep side and lack of raid leaders.
    And why do we have a lack of numbers on creep side? I count 7 creeps who left stating cheating as a main reason, and 2 more who intended to leave but seem to be playing today. Most of them regulars and veterans. And there are many others that didn't post on the forums, as plenty of people confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Stoffi, really pls step away from your keyboard. You need to log and play at least a week before you can comment anymore, you are looking at this with a very blinkered view right now. I hate cheaters/multi-boxers/botters and clubbers just as much as any that hate it with a passion, but right now they arent really the problem. The problem is creep numbers as everyone tells you. You shouldnt be scared to log and get ganked a little(most probably a lot), you will even get CJ'd by people you dont even know, but there is still action out there and there is action for small skirmish groups if you know the right places to go. Granted you will get steamrolled by a fraid or 2 at some point but that goes with the territory.
    The only things that seem to be a problem is creep numbers and the freeps hatred of anything red on the map, plus the lust they have to have every buff possible be it keeps and DoF bosses to food and tokens. Which is comical cause most are walking 1 man armies even without them. The only person being naughty is a certain new "boy" champ to the evil kin who has managed to get rank 0-9 in 4 days. It must have been so busy with hot PVP action when he is online as how else could you explain 100k- day 1, 71k-day 2, had a sleep-day 3, then 66k-day 4. But he isnt even a problem as he is one of the easiest champs out there to solo, prob because he isnt used to a mob fighting back.

    So in a nutshell just log on will you and play a bit before you post and you might find its a bit different from how you think it is and how it was a month ago.

    I hear that the botters are mostly gone. That is good. The fight against botting has had success then. I guess posting on the forums helps, and I thank all the creeps and freeps who supported the fight against botting by voicing their concern on the forums. You guys did it!



    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    By all means refugees can comment on the problems, but the longer they are away then there is more chance their comments are wrong, listening to other people or reading biased reports can also lead to wrong conclusions.

    If the refugees really want to comment on, and fix the problems in their area, then they should get back in there, instead of sitting on an armchair saying how &&&& it is and expecting everyone else to sort their problems for them.

    I havn`t seen any Bots in EM for weeks, that dosn`t mean they are not there, but the problem is far less than it was, you would know that if you were playing, but you aren`t, so you have to ask.

    And again I will ask-why am I not allowed to comment on Creepside because I didn't play enough, and yet you are free to comment on a game you havn`t played in months (about 6 months if my reckoning is right). Is it cos your special ??


    Some of the most important people in a country are exiled refugees, so your argument is flawed. If one knows the culture, the people and the way things happen in a country (or Gilrain), one can say quite a lot about that country. Getting back there isn't easy if the conditions aren't good. War might be ravaging, corruption, etc. Therefore, refugees can't always go home. They have to wait till it's safe. But they still have just as much, if not more, right to say something, and they know just as much about the conditions in their home country because they know the country very well.
    I've played on Gilrain since 2007, and I seriously doubt that everything, the mechanics, the people, the culture, everything, changed since I was last active. Also, I have been peaking in to check conditions, so I'm fairly well updated. I could come back today and very little would be new to me.


    If bots are not here, I again congratulate all creeps and freeps on a well done job. The botters seem to have disappeared right after the MP thread about botting was made.


    And about you and not being able to comment on creep side in the same way as creeps. You have never been part of creep side as far as I know. You have visited from time to time to kill 1 or 2 freeps, but you've never been a creep. Comparing that with me now is wrong, because I have been a part of Gilrain for years and years, and I keep myself updated on what's going on. I am a refugee from Gilrain, you are not a refugee from creep side. You are of course very welcome as a creep.


    Sad to hear about defiler bots, but that guy was a freep.


    Anyways, if botting has pretty much ended, or is very diminished, then there is no need for me to continue the struggle against botting in the same degree as I have. The battle is won, but the war isn't over! However, it is important that we all are aware of how damaging botting can be to Gilrain, and with the current state of the game, botting is the final straw for many players, and they leave because of it.

    Oh, btw, I am a PLAYER. An exiled player, but perhaps no more.
    Last edited by stoffi; Jun 22 2013 at 04:58 AM.

  6. #6431
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Thanks for the action at TR - OC earlier today, was great fun until freeps got the feeling they need more numbers so they can zerg us without problems.

    Sometimes I'm really asking myself: Why the h*** am I still logging creep on this server..

    About the botting deffies, Idk what happened yesterday, I wasn't online at the time, but it's really funny to see a freep taking full advantage of blaming creeps to take advantage of the botter. There is one difference though.

    - When a certain RK and his cappy bots are in the moors, it's easy for freeps to tag along and get renown from the botting player. Because the botting player is actually making kills and keeps himself at full health.

    - When this certain defilerbotter is in the moors, all he can do is heal people (and thus leeching infamy off from those people) creeps can't tag along with some lowranked deffies who can't make a single kill, so they won't receive anymore infamy from this deffy, as a matter of fact they will just lose it because the deffy is leeching infamy off of them.

    to the botting deffy: Too bad you have gone this way, really a shame for you, and for the Obliviongroup you made not so long ago. I would feel ashamed if I was in this group led by a player like you.

    ~Gloh
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  7. #6432
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    What would creeps say of a creepside only TS? My TS has 50 spots but is currently only being used by Exiles and RG and we barely fill half of it on raiding nights, so might as well fill it up.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  8. #6433
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    What would creeps say of a creepside only TS? My TS has 50 spots but is currently only being used by Exiles and RG and we barely fill half of it on raiding nights, so might as well fill it up.
    This is an excellent idea, although in-game voice is more than adequate, its used freepside.

    One of the biggest things I noticed Creepside is that a lot Raids seem to be lead by Raidshouts rather than voice, I think this will put any Craid at a disadvantage against Fraids, as all fraids are led by voice.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  9. #6434
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    This is an excellent idea, although in-game voice is more than adequate, its used freepside.

    One of the biggest things I noticed Creepside is that a lot Raids seem to be lead by Raidshouts rather than voice, I think this will put any Craid at a disadvantage against Fraids, as all fraids are led by voice.
    I thought the use would be better for afternoon action and small grouping or even solo'ing, for easier targetting and calling out locations then you have to say on ooc where freeps will know within 1 second because of spies. Kicking a spy from TS is easier managed then reporting them in game and trust on Turbine to ban him, which they won't. Sometimes forming a raid would be overkill but being solo and calling out targets could help a lot.

    Also on a sidenote, my in game voice sounds like I play with a &&&&& up my &&&& the whole time while on TS it resembles my RL voice much more closely.

    Edit: On Elendilmir and all German servers TS is always used for raiding as well, and those creeps have proven over the years they're the best at what they do so it couldn't hurt Gilrain pvp atm
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  10. #6435
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post

    If bots are not here, I again congratulate all creeps and freeps on a well done job. The botters seem to have disappeared right after the MP thread about botting was made.
    For your knowledge, MP thread has nothing to do with bots that "disappeared".
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #6436
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    What would creeps say of a creepside only TS? My TS has 50 spots but is currently only being used by Exiles and RG and we barely fill half of it on raiding nights, so might as well fill it up.
    I disagree with Elendilmir-style communication, because I feel it puts too much power in the hands of people like you or I, AKA the TS admins.

  12. #6437
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I disagree with Elendilmir-style communication, because I feel it puts too much power in the hands of people like you or I, AKA the TS admins.
    That would only be the case if we force that power on people. If we start forcing people to come on TS for a raid or something. However, if we keep it freely used to own advantage, I think it would work.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  13. #6438
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I disagree with Elendilmir-style communication, because I feel it puts too much power in the hands of people like you or I, AKA the TS admins.
    I have to agree with Squelcher. I don't want Gilrain to adopt the Elendilmir style; it's very noob-hostile as they will struggle harder to communicate if no one's using ooc. Also, too much power in the hands of a few. In ooc, it's up to each and everyone to put people on ignore and avoid people, and not for a few admins to decide for everyone who gets excluded from groups on Gilrain.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    For your knowledge, MP thread has nothing to do with bots that "disappeared".
    If it had had anything to do with it, you guys would never ever have admitted to it, as you despise me just as much as I despise you.

    For whatever reason, I am glad to hear that the bots have disappeared, and we all hope they won't reappear.

  14. #6439
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    That would only be the case if we force that power on people. If we start forcing people to come on TS for a raid or something. However, if we keep it freely used to own advantage, I think it would work.
    The more people use it, the more common it'll become. People who do not wish to use a TS could find themselves becoming alienated.

    There is also the issue that some people simply prefer not to use voice chat.

  15. #6440
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    That would only be the case if we force that power on people. If we start forcing people to come on TS for a raid or something. However, if we keep it freely used to own advantage, I think it would work.
    There's also the case where you or another admin, even of the noblest sort, gets upset with someone or doesn't like the person, or if he just annoys you. The admin would then be at liberty to ban the player from virtually all group play and group communication on the server, and the person would be forced to leave Gilrain if he wants communication, interaction and groups. Raids would not have him as he would not be allowed onto TS, and there you go. It's very dangerous to put that much power in the hands of a few individuals who are not employed by Turbine to be neutral and professional. You can break someone's game, just because you want to.
    For example, forums quarrels could easily result in players being locked out of TS because an admin disagreed with the forum poster.

    There are huge benefits to TS too, but the downsides are simply too great. The admins would have to be completely neutral and professional, and would also never be inclined to let their emotions and opinions rule how they run TS. Acting in affect would be out of the question. Do you know anyone that suits this description? Based on the active players, I'd say Wiley because he's mature, but I wouldn't trust many people with such a responsibility if they are under 40 years old.

  16. #6441
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I wouldn't trust many people with such a responsibility if they are under 40 years old.
    Age and maturity are two entirely different concepts. You can have people under the age of 21 who are more mature than people over the age of 60.

  17. #6442
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Age and maturity are two entirely different concepts. You can have people under the age of 21 who are more mature than people over the age of 60.
    Of course, I never said otherwise, but you'll find a lot more Wiley's above 40 than at 20 and below.

  18. #6443
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Of course, I never said otherwise, but you'll find a lot more Wiley's above 40 than at 20 and below.
    I'm afraid there's only one Wiley quite like Wiley.

  19. #6444


    Ive learned something today in freep OOC. Freeps arent OP. Moors looks like that bcuz of creeps - they cant play.

    So stop QQ creeps and learn to play.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  20. #6445
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post


    Ive learned something today in freep OOC. Freeps arent OP. Moors looks like that bcuz of creeps - they cant play.

    So stop QQ creeps and learn to play.
    So thats where we are going wrong after all this time
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  21. #6446
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    So thats where we are going wrong after all this time
    Turns out that for the last four years every time I was intending to bubble a creep, I was using my res.

    Silly me.

  22. #6447
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post


    Ive learned something today in freep OOC. Freeps arent OP. Moors looks like that bcuz of creeps - they cant play.

    So stop QQ creeps and learn to play.
    Does this come from all the Freeps on Gilrain? or just a select few Kees? Because I'm sure not all Freeps think this.

    And now I shall get flamed for posting on the forum, yay.
    Last edited by Razzy_EU; Jun 22 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Flah
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

  23. #6448
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Ive learned something today in freep OOC. Freeps arent OP. Moors looks like that bcuz of creeps - they cant play.
    .
    Generalising is bad. There are skilled creeps playing and now more than in the past we see the difference. Like there are Ba's using MT with broken legs and wargs using power or healing debuff on hunters. And yes, R10+. Random key pressing ftw also.

    Let the flame begin! (Gortheron, Wound Wing)
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jun 22 2013 at 02:02 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

  24. #6449
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Generalising is bad. There are skilled creeps playing and now more than in the past we see the difference. Like there are Ba's using MT with broken legs and wargs using power or healing debuff on hunters. And yes, R10+.
    Much like there are burgs using FF in spars on a WL's first shield bash, and hunters trying to flee even when a full raid is on them and escape is impossible, and champs using sprint with smashed legs.

  25. #6450
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    and wargs using power or healing debuff on hunters.
    Since you don't know why wargs do this it means you don't know much about wargs.
    Last edited by grapez; Jun 23 2013 at 10:02 AM.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

 

 
Page 258 of 335 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 268 308 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload