We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 255 of 335 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 8355
    Nothing better than a good, challenging spar! Whether it's being torn to shreds by Kaza or being pushed to my limits by Mane in flayer, it's all good fun.

More positive vibes, please, people! Spread some good karma!
    #zergistheanswer

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    about how kaz's head was spinning so much from looking at his Twilight posters of Edward for too long.
    This happens too often tbh, I'm with Kaz on this one. No matter how much Squelch is threatening us
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    This happens too often tbh, I'm with Kaz on this one. No matter how much Squelch is threatening us
    Being a Twilight lover is punishment enough in itself.

Sorry Kaza.

Was a nice spar until he joined in.
    Until next time.

Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    Sorry Kaza.

Was a nice spar until he joined in.
    Until next time.
    Hehe sure it was entertaining, the first 5 minutes :P
    I looked at the dps addon and apparently I used sudden strikes 300 times, did about 250k dmg etc until #insert hunter name# came by.

If you look on the bright side if he wouldn't have showed up it's not unlikely we still would've been bashing eachother for no good. (Doesn't mean I appreciated it though).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000001128ef/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

From patch notes:
    "You will no longer be able to complete a quest by talking to an NPC or by using the remote-bestow quest completion button while you are in combat. This will prevent certain exploits."

Seems like several people got a nerf for next time theres a festival
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    I know half of you as well as i could; and like them as much as they deserve.

Cya
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    From patch notes:
    "You will no longer be able to complete a quest by talking to an NPC or by using the remote-bestow quest completion button while you are in combat. This will prevent certain exploits."

Seems like several people got a nerf for next time theres a festival
    Unfortunately I've just seen it still happening....Plus, hobbit silence and mini flops put them out of combat anyway, so a well-timed usage of the remote quest icon/DF (on a hobbit hunter) will always work anyway. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by azden View Post
    One can still be targeted while in silence, but cannot be attacked.

Some hobbit hunters use it to df...eg, silence , when out of combat, tap a direction and df as fast as you can. That will get you out about 50%-75% of the time.

How to stop it (creep).
    Spam your interrupt as fast as you can, that won't interrupt df, but it may put the hobbit in combat before the 'Desperate Flight' registers, making it an unusable skill. If you don't have an immediate skill, go for bleeds.
    As far as the last bit goes, we had loaded a hobbit hunter in Silence, with 2 rows of dots. He still mapped out. Red dots as well as green. Said hunter said he used the festival quest icon. Don't ask me how, I thought when a festival ends we lose those, but then again I haven't freeped for a while.
    Last edited by Mournsigh; Jun 12 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    In my opinion the creepside community have lost much from what it once was like.
    If you ask for anything in ooc people won't answer, if people want a grp for something they are told to stop asking in ooc.

Before there was always alot of lively talk in ooc that wasn't always about where action is.
    In that sense creepside have lost much of the appeal it previous had.
    Well, if that is so, there's a combination of reasons, and they both lead back to the cheating kin.

#1 OOC is less used because there are soooo many cheating kin spies, and even spies from non-cheating kin people.

#2 The cheating kin has driven off a lot of decent people; people who often helped out and used OOC actively.

But yes, the creep side community has lost much of what it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Well, if that is so, there's a combination of reasons, and they both lead back to the cheating kin.

#1 OOC is less used because there are soooo many cheating kin spies, and even spies from non-cheating kin people.

#2 The cheating kin has driven off a lot of decent people; people who often helped out and used OOC actively.

But yes, the creep side community has lost much of what it once was.
    I don't get why people asking for groups, saying hello and chatting in OOC is frowned upon, irrelevant of spies, asking for a group in OOC isn't going to give anything away, Raidchat in OOC is a different matter, but seriously if you cant ask for a group in OOC, where are you gonna ask for it.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Unfortunately I've just seen it still happening....Plus, hobbit silence and mini flops put them out of combat anyway, so a well-timed usage of the remote quest icon/DF (on a hobbit hunter) will always work anyway. Sadly.

As far as the last bit goes, we had loaded a hobbit hunter in Silence, with 2 rows of dots. He still mapped out. Red dots as well as green. Said hunter said he used the festival quest icon. Don't ask me how, I thought when a festival ends we lose those, but then again I haven't freeped for a while.
    The Festival ended some days ago, so he cant possibly have used the Festival quest bug after it closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Cya

Enjoy the break, and I hope to see you back soon

/salute
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Cya
    Take care matey, enjoy your break. Great leading last few times I've joined you against some silly odds, don't leave it too long though.
    Cya on you return
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Enjoy your break, Wiley.

Be ready to start leading again when summer's over.

Enjoy your break Wiley, but don't stay away for too long!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Cya
    You take care Wiley, and enjoy your break as a wise Elf once told me: "Breaks are good" hope to see you around next time will miss you like I miss your old clicky keyboard <3
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Cya
    Sorry to see you're leavin' us, even if it's only for a while. Enjoy your break and I hope we'll see you back soon. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by EU-Kazadan View Post
    Hehe sure it was entertaining, the first 5 minutes :P
    I looked at the dps addon and apparently I used sudden strikes 300 times, did about 250k dmg etc until #insert hunter name# came by.

If you look on the bright side if he wouldn't have showed up it's not unlikely we still would've been bashing eachother for no good. (Doesn't mean I appreciated it though).
    Aye was fun.
    Was talking to friends on vent saying I just can't out DPS your heals, which sounded wrong ^^. Was waiting for the right moment to pop WS and at least try to get you under 20k, until fat-head starting pew pewing. He did get a slight roasting in OOC from kinnies but like he stated, its open PVP so nothing we could argue about, but a puppy came and got you some infamy at least for your incredible amount of effort from his death. And your right, we would have still been at it now most probably.

Giggeddy.

From Affwyn (he cant post here) for Kazadan: affwyn wants to replay the spar with kaza with 2-2 op's.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jun 13 2013 at 04:44 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Affwyn tells you, 'can you post at forums we want some spars at lc hs? Gy pew pew is boring'

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    The Festival ended some days ago, so he cant possibly have used the Festival quest bug after it closed.
    Yes that's what I already said. But he did say he used it so it must have been on the last day/s of it being available and therefore before the Update fix. However it still remains possible to go from a silence/flop to getting out of the EM, ie going from combat-->out of combat ---shifty key stroke---->mapping via any instant quest relocation icon/DF.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

The spars were fun this afternoon/evening. Thank you to everyone involved!

One question, is it ok to use Wrath and Dying Rage in a spar?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    One question, is it ok to use Wrath and Dying Rage in a spar?
    SInce most of us comes to spars storebuffed to the eyeballs its nothing wrong with wrath or DR.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Hope you'll come back soon Wiley, cba to go inside a red keep with a raid of 8 freeps (1 healer) vs 17 creeps (13 raided) that wanna ruin a mornng that could have been quite decent. Come back soon :P
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

disappointed in you Squelch,

I went by river OP and discovered a Rank 0 Reaver running in, as I opened up on him a Hunter destealthed, I killed the Reaver and the Hunter immiediately mapped, I presume a case of clubbing had been discovered, the Reaver that had been running rather awkwardly, now came back a few times to kill me, failed obviously.

I was clearly doing a service by stopping a clubber, there was no need for your heavy handed group to come hunting me, thank god for DF out of combat

Page 255 of 335 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 265 305 ... LastLast