We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 254 of 335 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 8355
    Squelch, Wyn and I saw this and thought of you.

Would imagine it's quite similar to your portrait though.
    Retired from EM until things are kinda balanced again

Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Instead of balance, lets start with some respect, that IS possible. Judging from the heated discussion in freep OOC i would say there, sadly, is just alot of hate and disrespect.

~Edhun
    I agree with you edhun, I will put this out there, lets stop the CJ'ing, I find it to be disrespectful to the player who gets CJ'ed and you may aswell slap them in the face, let's stop this on both sides please folks.

P.S. I know I was guilty of it to particular group of people (mainly clubbers) but you will not find me doing this and I havn't done this in a while
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Instead of balance, lets start with some respect, that IS possible. Judging from the heated discussion in freep OOC i would say there, sadly, is just alot of hate and disrespect.
    How can people consider everything ''they'' ( those off us who play creep ) say is QQ and crying nonsence? Of course it's not, people should be able to atleast understand that point of view aswell.

There just needs to be some more understanding to improve this servers PvP.

~Edhun
    This is true,

Yesterday me and some others came to freepside after the action looked like it was gonna die in a couple of minutes again.

I came there just to give some reasonable arguments how having a blue map all the time isn't improving action on gilrain. But all I got back was : "Haha epic QQ" "Moar QQ please!" Not very respectfull if you ask me.

Today map was red for a long time, I was on freep with some others and we tried to create some action in TR, and there was some action for while, but an hour later certain people were spotted again in the moors..

Everyone could predict what was going to happen next. Freeps take 2-3 OP's, Lug falls to the freeps, LC falls to the freeps, TR autoflips to the freeps, and finally TA falls to freeps. Both relics are taken, and there it was again, the prospect for another endless gramscamp.

So what I actually want to ask freeps, do you really love gramscamp that much? Or do you not want to interfer with certain freeps because you are afraid you can't join groups anymore when you do.

Just my 2 cents.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Elliee I find it extremely strange that you managed to find a portrait of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Elliee I find it extremely strange that you managed to find a portrait of me.
    Oi! I found it, Squelch! Just got him to post it *nods* As I'm at that nasty work place... Looking good though, I have to say :P *hides*
    Evernight
    Isquariel ~ lvl 100 Rune-keeper / Ithilwen ~ lvl 100 Minstrel
    Megilieth ~ lvl 100 Champion / Wyn ~ lvl 100 Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Wynniekins View Post
    Looking good though, I have to say :P *hides*
    Indeed, just look at those biceps.

Affwyn honey, why you CJ me after killing me near LC, im not in craid so don't get heals from them or you take pride in killing low ranks and CJ'ing them. What i do to you???

Unga
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Then come to creep side and do something. Lots of words and no actions.
    I did come Creepside, I spent a few weeks anonymously playing on my BA, when certain Creeps found out I was playing they searched high and low to find out my Creep name, once they knew it they announced it in Creep OOC, as soon as that happened I received various tells clearly stating what they thought of me and that I wasn't welcome, so I logged off and swore to never play creep again, which I havn`t.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    I agree with you edhun, I will put this out there, lets stop the CJ'ing, I find it to be disrespectful to the player who gets CJ'ed and you may aswell slap them in the face, let's stop this on both sides please folks.

P.S. I know I was guilty of it to particular group of people (mainly clubbers) but you will not find me doing this and I havn't done this in a while
    This coming from someone who regularly CJ`s, you even cj`d me on your freep a few days ago when Rets warg killed me and cj`d me near Lug, and I`ve never clubbed, don't have any bots and don't belong to a certain kin, you say its disrespectful to the player being cj`d, and yet do it yourself.

@Wiley, apologies Wiley, my original post was meant just as a different perspective, not an attack at anyone, I wasn't the only one that thought as I did on this evening, but I`m the only one that will put it on the Forum, I always respect anyone that steps up to lead, no matter how they lead.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    I did come Creepside, I spent a few weeks anonymously playing on my BA, when certain Creeps found out I was playing they searched high and low to find out my Creep name, once they knew it they announced it in Creep OOC, as soon as that happened I received various tells clearly stating what they thought of me and that I wasn't welcome, so I logged off and swore to never play creep again, which I havn`t.

This coming from someone who regularly CJ`s, you even cj`d me on your freep a few days ago when Rets warg killed me and cj`d me near Lug, and I`ve never clubbed, don't have any bots and don't belong to a certain kin, you say its disrespectful to the player being cj`d, and yet do it yourself.
    WOW, it seems you clearly didn't read my post. I said in the past and i havn't even been on much lately as its ridiculous, i can tell you now i havn't CJ'ed you and never will as you are 1 of the hunters i respect. So re read what i posted and stop flaming.
    I see you comment on this but never got commented about the freep priority to have dof buff before fighting with numbers.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

@Wiley, apologies Wiley, my original post was meant just as a different perspective, not an attack at anyone, I wasn't the only one that thought as I did on this evening, but I`m the only one that will put it on the Forum, I always respect anyone that steps up to lead, no matter how they lead.
    Oh aye, there's always plenty of folks who critisize the opposotion on both sides, many more than comment on the forum.

I say the same to those as I did to you; if you want the craid to spend less time pve'ing then having a map that is all blue, with all dof buffs and both relics is the reverse of doing something about it.

Tonight we have an 18 craid (with about 3 spares) v 30 freeps and there is again the need to have both relics and flip all the dof buffs. Encouraging it to fold after numerous wipes in the open (olog pesisted longer than many would have).

Back to farming your 11k renown at grams again tonight i suppose.

I'd also say to those folks, who thought the same as you but didn't post, as I said to you; come creepside, face a blue map, no relics, no dof buffs, make craid and create decent fights for equitable gain without either engaging in some pve or fighting at the backdoor or a set of oneshotters.

>.< Sorry reapor but it needs to be said, anyone who can't see that is a muppet.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    WOW, it seems you clearly didn't read my post. I said in the past and i havn't even been on much lately as its ridiculous, i can tell you now i havn't CJ'ed you and never will as you are 1 of the hunters i respect. So re read what i posted and stop flaming.
    I see you comment on this but never got commented about the freep priority to have dof buff before fighting with numbers.
    You logged on your RK a few days ago, in OOC you announced you couldn't be bothered respending LI points, some time later Rets warg killed me near Lug, I suppose you accidently hit your space bar a few times over my corpse and forgot to attack the warg.

As far as Buffs go I made no comment because both sides are guilty of not wanting to fight without Buffs, this is not a player problem, Turbine introduced Glory Buffs, and now both sides need the buffs to make it worthwhile fighting. When buffs were first introduced and Creeps had the upperhand, freeps fought every day with 5 red keeps and all dof buffs in Creeps hands, I didn't complain then and see no reason too now. We all want the maximum return for our kills.

And just for your information, most of the time the DoF buffs are gained by a certain botter, he dosnt kill the DoF bosses for the buff, he kills them for recipe`s, he was down there tonight, alone, wouldn't have taken much to go in and kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Oh aye, there's always plenty of folks who critisize the opposotion on both sides, many more than comment on the forum.

I say the same to those as I did to you; if you want the craid to spend less time pve'ing then having a map that is all blue, with all dof buffs and both relics is the reverse of doing something about it.

Tonight we have an 18 craid (with about 3 spares) v 30 freeps and there is again the need to have both relics and flip all the dof buffs. Encouraging it to fold after numerous wipes in the open (olog pesisted longer than many would have).

Back to farming your 11k renown at grams again tonight i suppose.

I'd also say to those folks, who thought the same as you but didn't post, as I said to you; come creepside, face a blue map, no relics, no dof buffs, make craid and create decent fights for equitable gain without either engaging in some pve or fighting at the backdoor or a set of oneshotters.

>.< Sorry reapor but it needs to be said, anyone who can't see that is a muppet.
    See my post above ref me Creeping, DoF buffs and fighting with/without them.

You logged on your RK a few days ago, in OOC you announced you couldn't be bothered respending LI points, some time later Rets warg killed me near Lug, I suppose you accidently hit your space bar a few times over my corpse and forgot to attack the warg.

As far as Buffs go I made no comment because both sides are guilty of not wanting to fight without Buffs, this is not a player problem, Turbine introduced Glory Buffs, and now both sides need the buffs to make it worthwhile fighting. When buffs were first introduced and Creeps had the upperhand, freeps fought every day with 5 red keeps and all dof buffs in Creeps hands, I didn't complain then and see no reason too now. We all want the maximum return for our kills.

And just for your information, most of the time the DoF buffs are gained by a certain botter, he dosnt kill the DoF bosses for the buff, he kills them for recipe`s, he was down there tonight, alone, wouldn't have taken much to go in and kill him.
    So i CJ'ed you on my RK??? I must have still been drunk from weekend as i missed it, fair do wanting maximum bonus but have you thought about the other side, creeps have no incentive to fight, to gain less than 10 inf per kill most time and seeing freeps rank ridiculously fast, i wanted to play my RK again to see what it was like to face roll and all i see is freeps moaning about the poor action, most freeps log in and just . in ooc expecting a farm fraid to walkover creeps.
    If i apparently CJ'ed you on my RK then sorry as i don't remeber it. As my OP stated, IT WILL NOT BE DONE ANYMORE TO ANY1 INCLUDING - clubbers, botters, expoiters, people who cj me, people who gank me then stand around laughing, people who sit at my burrow for 15 mins and calling in more numbers etc etc.
    Last post from me on the topic of CJ'ing
    Last edited by Shalbor; Jun 11 2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: I can't spell

See my post above ref me Creeping, DoF buffs and fighting with/without them.
    Yes I know, you came creepside and some folks turned out to be unpleasant to you. Freepside no-one is ever unpleasant and the entire faction is made up of fluffy bunnies full of fun. You don't want to play creepside as because of this experience most creeps wear nazi uniforms and eat babies.. its a well known fact.

Anyone critising creeps for pve'ing some of a completely buffed up map red and avoiding one shotters and backdoors is doing so from a position of considerable bigotry if they are unwilling to prove it in person otherwise, is that going far enough for you?

Its your choice not to play creepside and I in no way want to force you, but your critiscim of a night like the other one is farsical.

As for the map being all red in ror, firstly obviously if there are no freeps when an update comes out the creeps, in the absense of anywhere else to pve are going to flip a map. Its not like that situation extended far into time once the freeps returned in force. Sure numbers were slightly more creep heavy in the initial stages of ror, but it was not gv camping 24/7 even then.

As for dof buffs being flipped by a single player; yes thats right the creeps should spend all night in the dof waiting to catch someone soloing the buffs, thats really going to help game quality isn't it. So taking it to its extreme what the creeps should do is all log off in dof except for one warg who stays on vent with them, so they can log back in and kill a rk. Then all log off again until he comes back; pvp at its finest >.< I didn't critise you for taking them, I critised you for accusing creeps of hide and seek when tehy have to faff about getting kak like that back.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Jun 11 2013 at 05:51 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Yes I know, you came creepside and some folks turned out to be unpleasant to you. Freepside no-one is ever unpleasant and the entire faction is made up of fluffy bunnies full of fun. You don't want to play creepside as because of this experience most creeps wear nazi uniforms and eat babies.. its a well known fact.
    You go too far, I never said ALL Creeps, and I didn't say its any different on Freepside, but I have never turned anyone away from my Fraids for playing both sides, I have never insulted via PM or OOC any Creep that has played Freep, I am not saying others havn`t as I don't know, but from my own point of view why would I possibly want to come back to a side that has people in it that obviously resent me, slag me off on the Forums then slag me off when I log Creep.

Give me one good reason why I should open myself up to that type of behavior.

I did come Creepside, I spent a few weeks anonymously playing on my BA, when certain Creeps found out I was playing they searched high and low to find out my Creep name, once they knew it they announced it in Creep OOC, as soon as that happened I received various tells clearly stating what they thought of me and that I wasn't welcome, so I logged off and swore to never play creep again, which I havn`t..
    Ignore button exists for a reason.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

@Yorri from Maiugh, sorry for last spar, repeatedly getting back connection and was sick of it -- thanks for the spars though .

-don't shoot the messenger

You go too far, I never said ALL Creeps, and I didn't say its any different on Freepside, but I have never turned anyone away from my Fraids for playing both sides, I have never insulted via PM or OOC any Creep that has played Freep, I am not saying others havn`t as I don't know, but from my own point of view why would I possibly want to come back to a side that has people in it that obviously resent me, slag me off on the Forums then slag me off when I log Creep.

Give me one good reason why I should open myself up to that type of behavior.
    Hell I get that behaviour from multiboxed toons dual accouinting freep and have had freeps log over and pm having a go at me. Some folks in the mmo/internet world are just derranged.

The reason is the vast majority of creeps are pleasant level headed individuals and you lose out on having them as friends by your side in another aspect of the game which offers a true challenge.

But you digress from my point, which is that "hide an seek", "relic focussed" and "run away" were all outrageous comments by you and your silent soul mates to describe creep behaviour given the situation on the map of late. Outrageous posts attract a "slagging off".

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    @Yorri from Maiugh, sorry for last spar, repeatedly getting back connection and was sick of it -- thanks for the spars though .

-don't shoot the messenger
    I did stop but bleeds killed you sorry matey, very nice spars tho!

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

In my opinion the creepside community have lost much from what it once was like.
    If you ask for anything in ooc people won't answer, if people want a grp for something they are told to stop asking in ooc.

Before there was always alot of lively talk in ooc that wasn't always about where action is.
    In that sense creepside have lost much of the appeal it previous had.

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    In my opinion the creepside community have lost much from what it once was like.
    If you ask for anything in ooc people won't answer, if people want a grp for something they are told to stop asking in ooc.

Before there was always alot of lively talk in ooc that wasn't always about where action is.
    Trolls and spies have something to do with that tbh.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post

Not true, just last night we had a great chat on OOC about how kaz's head was spinning so much from looking at his Twilight posters of Edward for too long. To which shak agreed Edward is hot though.
    The only thing that annoys me on OOC when a freep comes over and says freeps are looking for spars, especially when they have all the OPs. When that happened last night it killed off any action other than at the spars.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

In my honest opinion, both sides have a lot of beautiful people, that are always happy to help others.
    I love both the sides ( ok I must admit that in the past was even better but it doesn't matter! ) and I know that a lot of people think the same as me ^^

We are having fun playing the game, so just smile and laught!

Come on
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    The only thing that annoys me on OOC when a freep comes over and says freeps are looking for spars, especially when they have all the OPs. When that happened last night it killed off any action other than at the spars.
    I like Spars, spars gives players a chance to try different setups, creeps try different trait lines, freeps different Jewellery, i feel it makes a player better quicker and to find that balance they are looking for!
    Also a lot of respect between players in spars.
    Last edited by yorrie; Jun 12 2013 at 10:43 AM.

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    In my honest opinion, both sides have a lot of beautiful people, that are always happy to help others. I love both the sides ( ok I must admit that in the past was even better but it doesn't matter! ) and I know that a lot of people think the same as me ^^ We are having fun playing the game, so just smile and laught! Come on
    Agree, what this community needs is LOVE! this is for everyone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzo0iHrivVQ

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Page 254 of 335 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 264 304 ... LastLast