We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 253 of 335 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    This ain't a QQ post, just a question to Ala: Why you CJ'ing me?
    I like to think that all those who CJ got their space bar stuck. Seriously people it's time to invest some cash and buy yourself a new keyboard!

And my sig is not working
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000017248/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Is there still cheating going on? Razzy hinted that they might not be cheating anymore, but that seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Is there still cheating going on? Razzy hinted that they might not be cheating anymore, but that seems unlikely.
    I never "hinted" anything, all I said was log on and get a bit of an update.

Is there still cheating going on?
    Depends on what you class as cheating.
    Last edited by Razzy_EU; Jun 08 2013 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Flah
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    I never "hinted" anything, all I said was log on and get a bit of an update.

Depends on what you class as cheating.
    Geeez, don't be so mysterious... Is the rk and his kin bot'ing still or not?

Is the rk and his kin bot'ing still or not?
    He is using bots for taking DoF buffs Stoff. I guess this means yes. :P
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Geeez, don't be so mysterious... Is the rk and his kin bot'ing still or not?
    He 'solo'd' Gaergoth with the assistance of his captain bots, so yes.

Thk u creeps and freeps for lots of fun 2nite, special thks to wiley, was great matey, gn all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

My last weekend before a sizable break. Tonight's late night action was great.

Many thanks to both sides for the fights and the freep groups who stayed for the highlight of the last few weeks.

The old oc fight was a jawdropping performance from our team. We fought with the wrath of the righteous and was the best performance i've seen from a craid on gilrain in months.

See ya out there for the next few days and ./salute to all pvp'ers
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    My last weekend before a sizable break. Tonight's late night action was great.

Many thanks to both sides for the fights and the freep groups who stayed for the highlight of the last few weeks.

The old oc fight was a jawdropping performance from our team. We fought with the wrath of the righteous and was the best performance i've seen from a craid on gilrain in months.

See ya out there for the next few days and ./salute to all pvp'ers
    Just pointing out how things can be seen differently,

from a Freep point of view of last night, we saw a Craid that was more than capable of wiping the small Fraid, but rather than fight, it chose to run, hide, and take 2 relics, only fighting when caught. An absolute refusal to bring the fight to the Freeps and a higher priority to capture Relics, not that good a night really.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post

from a Freep point of view of last night, we saw a Craid that was more than capable of wiping the small Fraid, but rather than fight, it chose to run, hide, and take 2 relics, only fighting when caught. An absolute refusal to bring the fight to the Freeps and a higher priority to capture Relics, not that good a night really.
    It was a night of 2 halves from my point, the first being28 freeps continually farming the 16 strong group of creeps inside and around lug, then the second half when wiley stepped up (once again many thanks wiley), we managed to get a full craid and I think freep numbers dropped to about 19 or so was the track. We were not running away just fancied seeing what the relic looked like in our hands as we never have it and when we found you we were fighting you at your spawn for ages.
    Funny you say higher priority to capture relics, pretty sure its a higher priority for freeps to have all the doff buffs and normally the relic before setting off on the farm fest most nights.
    Just the way I saw it anyway.

A good night overall
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

from a Freep point of view of last night, we saw a Craid that was more tdhan capable of wiping the small Fraid, but rather than fight, it chose to run, hide, and take 2 relics, only fighting when caught. An absolute refusal to bring the fight to the Freeps and a higher priority to capture Relics, not that good a night really.
    This post is laughable, just like you are. 'hugs n kisses
    Niika r8 lorebreaker, Szirrusz r5 LM
    Crista r8 warg, Kneelbeforeme r6 defiler

,,You are a warg. You are not awesome. Your brothers are wargs. They suck,too.,, - Dharma

We had fights inside a blue TA, and at lug ramp, Y roads and old OC and the ford while lug was blue aswell. I don't know what else you want tbh.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    We had fights inside a blue TA, and at lug ramp, Y roads and old OC and the ford while lug was blue aswell. I don't know what else you want tbh.
    Errr, not quite, you ran in TA once and straight out the back door, at lug ramps you could have easily have killed 18 freeps, but ran off up the hill after killing 4 of us, old OC you fought for a while, giving us quite a beating then ran off to cows, then along the river to hand in the 2nd relic. You had us outnumbered, outgunned and outhealed, Creeps should have been pushing the Freeps, after all you have been craving good action for so long.

You had multiple oppurtunities to engage us, but sought to play hide and seek. Or relic collecting, you would think that an obvious dominant creep force would seek to engage the freeps, but as said, the priority was the relics.

After the 2nd relic got handed in creeps still wouldn't bring the fight to us, so a lot of freeps logged off and Fraid disbanded.

After the 2nd relic got handed in creeps still wouldn't bring the fight to us, so a lot of freeps logged off and Fraid disbanded.
    After the relic was handed in, the craid was disbanded anyway. I repeat that we had to keep fighting you at YOUR spawn for the most part and we killed many.

Saying the relic taking was priority is funny, freeps only come out in numbers once all doff buffs are down lately, even today. I been off and on and only a handful of freeps all day until dof buffs are taken then 4 of us had to bail from tr before we were zerged to death as per the norm as of late.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Numerical advantage and actual advantage are two entirely different things for creeps.

Typically, we have neither.

Errr, not quite, you ran in TA once and straight out the back door, at lug ramps you could have easily have killed 18 freeps, but ran off up the hill after killing 4 of us, old OC you fought for a while, giving us quite a beating then ran off to cows, then along the river to hand in the 2nd relic. You had us outnumbered, outgunned and outhealed, Creeps should have been pushing the Freeps, after all you have been craving good action for so long.

You had multiple oppurtunities to engage us, but sought to play hide and seek. Or relic collecting, you would think that an obvious dominant creep force would seek to engage the freeps, but as said, the priority was the relics.

It seems when i say stuff thats positive about freeps its fine, but i say something positive about the creeps and reapor is angry.

Ok. The first thing i did when i logged onto creep was map to and try to take ta, the freeps were trying to take lug as i did this. The freeps rode to TA and wiped us in the cg room.

It was my intention to take the fight to different places on the map, preferably ones where we rarely fight, so there was alot of moving around. In fact you will have noticed a pattern of late that the one place I will generally avoid fighting is the backdoor of any keep for a prelonged time.

If you are saying "hide and seek" as opposed to sitting on my &&& for an hour at the backdoor of a castle waiting for your "inferior force" to come to us, then sure, yes, we enagaged in some walkabout. However none of this was to generally avoid a fight, the most tedious part was having to go and take the drake to remove one of your dof buffs and create a better balance of dof buffs.

We took the 1st relic (how dare we take a relic back for 2% less damage creepside, its been in freep hands almost 90% of the time over the last three weeks) and I used it to flip id, but having failed to take TA the first time doubled back and ran straight into ta.

Remember now I was wiped the first time we were caught in there and had a relic on me, so when i received intelligence that freep raid was inc I instructed everyone to disengage and we turned to fight on lug ramp, but withdrew up the hill rather than engage in a backdoor fight at TA, which is where the freeps had withdrawn to. Then handed the relic in.

We had taken casualties in a later battle. The decision to take the 2nd relic was spontaneous as i respawned at tr graveyard. I actually put it to the vote and had at the time no intention of even handing it in.

Finally the reference i made to a great creep performance was as we withdrew from ta with the 2nd relic under fire (it was going to be a clear wipe) and pulled to old oc. Lug was blue and I asked our dead to map ta1; pinning us between a blue ta and a blue spawn. In the subsequent battle I can honestly say the craid performed admirably; much as I have complemented freeps on a good move or performance.

For the record I invite you to come creepside and lead a raid sandwiched between a freep spawn and ta and come out with 21 dead freeps and one dead creep, which was the tally, when the freeps pulled back to spawn.

We circled lug spawn from every angle after that but I had no intention of spawn camping as I had been intending to log, so instead of persisting, handed in the 2nd relic and said OK last charge now and disband. We went to lug spawn and fought a stand off with reduced numbers on both sides for about 15 mins or so.

Sorry you didn't have fun, I'll sit the craid 15m out from grams next time and let you come to us.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Jun 11 2013 at 03:06 AM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Being outnumbered, outgunned and outhealed is what Squelcher's 14man raid suffered inside Lug yesterday evening. 14 creeps vs 28 freeps (not raided, just small groups but who really needs a raid with that advantage).

Being outnumbered, outgunned and outhealed is what the Darv's 24man raid suffered last week having outnumbered buff ON for almost one hour, facing around 45 freeps.

And you are QQing about 4-5 man disadvantage? ... as a freep? Come on.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers again for the fights, shame there was not really a properly even period, but had some fun anyway.

Thx to the raid that stuck with me after 4 full wipes in the open, shame there was no fight at lc to follow which we were waiting for.

./salute to the freeps who tried to prevent the, by that time, overly strong creep force from taking ta and for welcoming my tatty little hobbit into their ranks briefly later on.

It seems when i say stuff thats positive about freeps its fine, but i say something positive about the creeps and reapor is angry.
    It seems if I say something on the Forum it is immiediately crawled all over, I am in no way angry with you Wiley, I was just pointing out the different view from opposite sides, Creeps saw the evening one way, Freeps saw the evening in a different light, eventhough both sides saw the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Being outnumbered, outgunned and outhealed is what Squelcher's 14man raid suffered inside Lug yesterday evening. 14 creeps vs 28 freeps (not raided, just small groups but who really needs a raid with that advantage).

Being outnumbered, outgunned and outhealed is what the Darv's 24man raid suffered last week having outnumbered buff ON for almost one hour, facing around 45 freeps.

And you are QQing about 4-5 man disadvantage? ... as a freep? Come on.
    Really, what does a Raid last week have to do what I`m talking about,

I`m not qq`ing about being outnumbered, as I said above I`m pointing out a different view to an evenings event, I wish we were outnumbered more often, I too am bored to tears with Gilrain PvP, everytime I log on its Grams.

If I was pointing out anything, its the fact that the Creeps clearly had the upperhand, and were killing Freeps at will, but rather than PvP, you chose to PvE, you should have taken advantage of your numbers and spent more time killing freeps than taking relics, that's why we PvP isn't it, to kill each other.

Yes I see you were implying a difference of perception, but lets unravel the account a bit to look at the perception:

Errr, not quite, you ran in TA once and straight out the back door
    No, we began by wiping in ta, the second time left to fight at lug ramp and the third fought in the cg room until I had lost 7 creeps and the raid was badly mauled for almost no kills freepside, when we bailed to ta1 adjacent to a freep spawn and with no-where to run if it went wrong.

at lug ramps you could have easily have killed 18 freeps, but ran off up the hill after killing 4 of us,
    No, having killed 4 freeps the rest withdrew over the ford to ta backdoor. End of fight.

old OC you fought for a while, giving us quite a beating
    19 freeps (it was 19 btw) v 24 creeps between a freep spawn and a blue keep. We kicked your proverbial, many fights against similar odds are far far worse.

then ran off to cows, then along the river to hand in the 2nd relic.
    Ran-off: well that is a perception issue, we pulled away from the ta1 fight once it had been won and the freeps stopped coming back. If you recall we came along the river and went up south river outpost to re-engage, but as I have also said I was at that point considering disbanding as I was about to log. There was 5% left on that 2nd relic at that point and having originally not intended to hand it in thought, ah well, ours is regularly taken back as soon as a craid disbands, if I hand it in at least we might keep one for tomorrow.

You had us outnumbered, outgunned and outhealed, Creeps should have been pushing the Freeps,
    I'd have pushed you pretty much anywhere except a keep backdoor or set of one shotters. And did. I had no interest in spawncamping or jumpy in-out door hokey kokie and make no apology for it. Rather than do that the following day after 4 wipes in the open I pulled the craid and took lc to fight there rather than hug one shotters or a back door farce.

after all you have been craving good action for so long.
    Freep OOC is full of omg this action is pants too you know, its not a one way equation.

You had multiple oppurtunities to engage us, but sought to play hide and seek.
    Name me one occasion away form a backdoor or set of one shotters where I avoided a fight. Oh yes I didn't stay in the cg room on our 2nd visit ta after the previous wipe. I will live with the shame.

Or relic collecting, you would think that an obvious dominant creep force would seek to engage the freeps, but as said, the priority was the relics.
    Relics a priority. In a 3 hour raid We delivered one for the buff, having been perfectly willing to fight you out of ta, there was less than 10% left on its timer when i handed it in. When we had picked it up, the fraid was at goldie and we stopped on the road to grothum to fight them if they came, they didn't.

As for the 2nd relic, it was handed in with less than 5% left on its timer. Its not like we left a team there to take the 2nd one straight away, or ran directly to dg with it once we picked it up.

Given the amount of effort it was to get a raid up with nothing but a red lug (being taken), no relics and no dof buffs; Turn the map more equitable while offering fights in multiple locations I am quite frankly galled that you finger us as not making the effort to engage. Especially given the amount of time I have to take the fight to the freeps.

If your post got savaged I think it was ddown to its content.

After all the s#*t that went off in ooc around 6:30pm last night, to do with freep numbers and raid and so on, i do think that freeps should reduce the size of there raids to 12-18 man and have some smaller groups, to be honest 18 man raid with the right group could wipe a full creep raid, I'm not trying to start a forum war on this, I'm just after better game play in Gilrain, I'm nomally in a group of 4/6 and don't really join a raid that often!
    Its just an idea, might be worth trying one night + you can put a shout out for the classes that are needed!
    Thanks for the spars last night Zigzam.

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

If I was pointing out anything, its the fact that the Creeps clearly had the upperhand, and were killing Freeps at will, but rather than PvP, you chose to PvE, you should have taken advantage of your numbers and spent more time killing freeps than taking relics, that's why we PvP isn't it, to kill each other.

Its easy to say that while sitting comfortable on a 140%-160% average renown buff while creeps have 20%-40% ish.

Let me put it this way, there was a RL mate of mine that joined your raid the other day and he had the same renown with his char than infamy I had with my WL ... despite the fact that we were wiping you almost every time. You guys were having 25-40 renown a kill while we were having 10-15 infamy/kill (even some kills below 10)... so yeah, nobody likes PvE in the moors, but its normally a priority for a craid to do PvE til the infamy buff is up to a decent level.

The same way if you want long fights, you should let the other side have a spawn ... you also have to let him have some decent buffs so they will have something to fight for. You are nuts if you think a craid will engage a fight with 0% or 20% buff against 180% or 200% buff for freeps.

I wish we were outnumbered more often, I too am bored to tears with Gilrain PvP, everytime I log on its Grams.
    Then come to creep side and do something. Lots of words and no actions.

Quote Originally Posted by yorrie View Post
    After all the s#*t that went off in ooc around 6:30pm last night, to do with freep numbers and raid and so on, i do think that freeps should reduce the size of there raids to 12-18 man and have some smaller groups, to be honest 18 man raid with the right group could wipe a full creep raid, I'm not trying to start a forum war on this, I'm just after better game play in Gilrain, I'm nomally in a group of 4/6 and don't really join a raid that often!
    Its just an idea, might be worth trying one night + you can put a shout out for the classes that are needed!
    Thanks for the spars last night Zigzam.
    Someone vaguely asked me if i heard about something in freep ooc earlier and I was and still am oblivious to its content. The last thing we need is folks balling each other out, its bad enough having trolls on dual accounts ruining the atmosphere :P

Elusive balance is hard to get, someone asked me what I though would help freeps/creeps be less hostile while i was freepside yesterday. To be honest I think the only way for folks to have a better bond is to play both sides and be up against it together, ofc for some creeps thats not possible as they are not all vip.

Hell we'd probably not need a full craid out and about if the map was more balanced and both sides were running groups, not domination forces, but thats beyond individual control and down to the masses.

./salute to the beggars while i'm posting btw

Quote Originally Posted by yorrie View Post

What matter is the total number really. The proof of that is what happened in lug with Squelcher's raid, we were raided, 14 creeps inside Lug. There was no fraid but 28 freeps in small groups/soloers. With that advantadge in numbers, who really needs a raid or even communication in OOC?

Plus in Gilrain, the small groups normally tag along with the main raid. IMO, grouping 24+6 or 18+12 wont change anything because the groups go together and still is a 30man army for the other side.

Elusive balance is hard to get, someone asked me what I though would help freeps/creeps be less hostile while i was freepside yesterday. To be honest I think the only way for folks to have a better bond is to play both sides and be up against it together, ofc for some creeps thats not possible as they are not all vip.
    Balancing 15 different classes is impossible, It won't ever happen. We will all have to do it with what Turbine is throwing at us.

Instead of balance, lets start with some respect, that IS possible. Judging from the heated discussion in freep OOC i would say there, sadly, is just alot of hate and disrespect.
    How can people consider everything ''they'' ( those off us who play creep ) say is QQ and crying nonsence? Of course it's not, people should be able to atleast understand that point of view aswell.
    Yes their buffs are taking by a single freep, with or without the aid of bots/multiboxing it's still something that is impossible for a creep. Yes freep classes are generally more overpowerd and yes, freep side has more numbers ( atleast yesterday ).

There just needs to be some more understanding to improve this servers PvP.

~Edhun
    Last edited by edjepredje; Jun 11 2013 at 09:28 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 253 of 335 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 263 303 ... LastLast