We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 251 of 335 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Why do you go out of grams only when theres a craid?
    Because a craid is what is needed to beat back the freeps. Simple.

Because i am just rank4 and we wanted a small group ^^.

My turn now.

I spent the day before darv's raid solo on my reaver and in a duo with krash. Duo's are fun. I spend too much time raiding out of necessity and like to take opportunities to get in some old school play, which is increasingly hard, especially on reaver.

The tr spat was fun. I was not really interested in a lug spawn fight, we spent some time at gv until we were overwhelmed and then found some freeps at grams, including some normally creep players. It was fun to see a controlled peace/spar at grams, it rare but does happen. Like when i had my burg out the day before it can be a giggle to fight small scale off the cuff.

The grams fights flipped into spars which were going well, I'd downed a rk and lost to a rk and while waiting for the 3rd watched some other spars. As with all grams spars it ended badly, although I think it was the group who was shouting for more at lug spawn who came along and nuked the freeps as they sparred, killing it and leaving just lug spawn fights.

So I took a break.

I did not ridicule anyone, I put one person on ignore yesterday, which is almost unheard of, being the (I checked) 9th person to make it onto my ignore list in five and a half years. This was because of the spam channel caps swearing kill target, which was annoyingly 9 year old behaviour and filling my chat window with tat.

I have no interest in flamming you or any freep, I am alway glad to see freeps playing creep, although ofc more so when the freeps outnumber us in primetime, which is when it actually makes a difference. If I counter your posts its usually to comment on a point of view that I see as goggled or deriding other players in a sweeping way, or maybe to giggle at claims about skill over toon power.

I am usually iritated by comments about freeps, creeps, 80% of creeps, 90% of freeps and so on. Its sweeping and largely untrue. The old "us and them" exacerbates the mood on both sides and just causes resentment. Both sides do, some people are prone to making farsical comments about all wargs and all hunters and so on.

If I had anything contraversial to say on this thread it would be why the need to call in so many freeps from global yesterday?
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Jun 01 2013 at 12:05 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Gilrain PvMP

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    I spent the day before darv's raid solo on my reaver and in a duo with krash. Duo's are fun. I spend too much time raiding out of necessity and like to take opportunities to get in some old school play, which is increasingly hard, especially on reaver.

The tr spat was fun. I was not really interested in a lug spawn fight, we spent some time at gv until we were overwhelmed and then found some freeps at grams, including some normally creep players. It was fun to see a controlled peace/spar at grams, it rare but does happen. Like when i had my burg out the day before it can be a giggle to fight small scale off the cuff.

The grams fights flipped into spars which were going well, I'd downed a rk and lost to a rk and while waiting for the 3rd watched some other spars. As with all grams spars it ended badly, although I think it was the group who was shouting for more at lug spawn who came along and nuked the freeps as they sparred, killing it and leaving just lug spawn fights.

So I took a break.

I did not ridicule anyone, I put one person on ignore yesterday, which is almost unheard of, being the (I checked) 9th person to make it onto my ignore list in five and a half years. This was because of the spam channel caps swearing kill target, which was annoyingly 9 year old behaviour and filling my chat window with tat.

I have no interest in flamming you or any freep, I am alway glad to see freeps playing creep, although ofc more so when the freeps outnumber us in primetime, which is when it actually makes a difference. If I counter your posts its usually to comment on a point of view that I see as goggled or deriding other players in a sweeping way, or maybe to giggle at claims about skill over toon power.

I am usually iritated by comments about freeps, creeps, 80% of creeps, 90% of freeps and so on. Its sweeping and largely untrue. The old "us and them" exacerbates the mood on both sides and just causes resentment. Both sides do, some people are prone to making farsical comments about all wargs and all hunters and so on.

If I had anything contraversial to say on this thread it would be why the need to call in so many freeps from global yesterday?
    Its my first ever use of the Forum so please bear with me.

I switched over to Creep side yesterday to help out as i saw it was very over-balanced and hoped a War-Leader could help things, i asked in OOC for a group and i agree completely my wording not the best but I you can pretty much gather what i meant, Creeps who have dedicated themselves to improving their character i.e Audacity and ones that know how to follow a Raid Assist Target, over the years any Raid Leader / Group Leader will agree battles in Ettens are won through Team work or in the rare cases Exceptional players who can take out a small group. Leading a group there is nothing more annoying than players deciding to do their own thing, on creep side where balance is not so good you need your team to be on your RAT dpsing everything you can so that target drops fast and the opposition doesn't have time to respond, if 1/2 your group is doing their own thing this doesn't happen and makes your group useless. Wether or not people choose to join the group I do not mind at all, the object was to try and help a side which was under-manned and out gunned. I chose to log when players decided it was best to do their own thing and stay at one shotters.

I agree with a comment Squelcher said
    Squelcher
    Originally Posted by affected7
    Because a craid is what is needed to beat back the freeps. Simple.

This was the object - Get Creeps out of Grams/ GY and get some Infamy.

Anways, It has been very good to see some Old Players returning to the game and take my Hats off to the Creep Raid Leaders for putting up an Excellent fight last night, there were some good moments and good Inf / Renown all around.

All the best

Superthief

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    ---
    Well i enjoy both sides in every server i play except than here tbh.

Hate tells/ooc mocking-trolling ^^

Not much left to say cheers for the actions.

Great action this afternoon. Had good fun leading a small raid in some OP, spider den and HH fights with a relic take in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Superthief View Post
    but I you can pretty much gather what i meant, Creeps who have dedicated themselves to improving their character i.e Audacity and ones that know how to follow a Raid Assist Target, over the years any Raid Leader / Group Leader will agree battles in Ettens are won through Team work or in the rare cases Exceptional players who can take out a small group.
    I have no animosity towards you in any way; I would however comment, as one of the group of people who has put a lot of time into leading and helping new players improve battle tactics creepside of the following: What you say above is ofc true: a raid of better developed toons, who have a lot of experience will perform better, not by a small margin, but an enormous one, not just simple things like how to follow and quick-switch rats, but a lot more than this, to the point where a raid of complete veterans almost entirely runs itself, all the leader is doing then is positioning. That said:

Quote Originally Posted by Superthief View Post
    Leading a group there is nothing more annoying than players deciding to do their own thing, on creep side where balance is not so good you need your team to be on your RAT dpsing everything you can so that target drops fast and the opposition doesn't have time to respond, if 1/2 your group is doing their own thing this doesn't happen and makes your group useless.
    Herding cats is one of the most tiring things to do and nuts and bolts work is frustrating. Then again teaching those new to the game and helping them develop their skills and toon strength is the backbone of the long term strength of creepside.

Hey I had no negative view of your wanting to creep, leave grams or form a group, good for you. I do like to give new folks a chance though, especially if its groups no rvr where they can contribute more proportionately.

Cya out there.

Hate tells/ooc mocking-trolling ^^

Not much left to say cheers for the actions.
    The creeps on gilrain are no different to the creeps on other servers except they are usually facing worse odds.

I personally have not trolled you in OOC as far as I recall and simply find it unfortunate you seem to be at odds with creepside in general.

As for the hate/trolling, I would venture that as you often are hostile and make sweeping comments about creepside on the forums (I don't know about freep ooc, but ofc a fair few freeps do the same about creeps there).

Which came 1st the chicken or the egg i don't know, but if you had spent meaningful time creepside against an adversary with the odds against you, you may have formed better bonds with the creeps, many of whom are just nice people playing for fun same as everyone else.

But its your game, play it as you wish.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Jun 01 2013 at 03:00 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Because i am just rank4 and we wanted a small group ^^.

My turn now.

I never group with my warg, and I go out of grams with WL or BA solo, duo, trio or whatever depending on the situation.

Not easy lately with creeps having outnumbered buff on and some freeps, despite knowing they have an overwhelming advantadge in numbers, keep taking all 4 outposts. Very disheartening.

My turn if you dont mind.

Why keep calling in global for more people and taking OPs when you have already a huge advantadge?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    I never group with my warg, and I go out of grams with WL or BA solo, duo, trio or whatever depending on the situation.

Not easy lately with creeps having outnumbered buff on and some freeps, despite knowing they have an overwhelming advantadge in numbers, keep taking all 4 outposts. Very disheartening.

My turn if you dont mind.

Why keep calling in global for more people and taking OPs when you have already a huge advantadge?

Map and take them.

I dont use global to ask any help.

Map and take them.
    I did that with a small raid earlier today, had some great fights.

Then we wiped the freeps, took the relic and they all vanished. -_-

Map and take them.

I dont use global to ask any help.

Then come to 1 shotters for action. I took 7 OPs today, at some point you just cant be arsed anymore and im not the only one. If fighting at grams is what you really want is what you will get, no doubt about that with those numbers and that attitude.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Hey all I thought I'd pass through and see how things were with the game! I tried to read back lots of pages of this thread but I don't really know anything of what EM is like these days (or some of the people mentioned!) it's kind of like the text version of white noise to me. I am guessing things are still generally poo with the occasional balanced evening? The last couple of times I've tried to return to the game, I've been bored by PVE quite quickly and hearing bad things about PVP but I thought I might give it another go in the summer at some point. Having said that, many of my kin are playing GW2 so maybe I'll just do that. Anyway, hello to those who knew me! I might start reading this again to reacclimatise
    [size=3]Rays of hope flood Mordor with blazing light!
    The shadow soon dies; the flame wins the night.[/size]

[size=4][color=purple]Sabriella, proud leader of: [u]Shadow and Flame[/color][/u][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrella View Post
    I might start reading this again
    If you want to be happy, don't.

Oh, who's a big, Irish, grumpy bear?

[size=4][color=purple]Sabriella, proud leader of: [u]Shadow and Flame[/color][/u][/size]

I am and if you don't want to end up like me don't read this forum.

Nonsense! Besides, I tried reading it and all I seem to get is someone is cheating and some people don't like it but others don't care, which enrages the ones who don't like it, which makes the ones who don't care roll their eyes, meanwhile Rave (presumption, no offence intended) probably sits in a swivel chair stroking sinister white cat bwa ha ha ing at the commotion.

Hey, sab!

I'm probably making a character on BW or Gladden this week. It's pointless to PvP on Gilrain as there is too much cheating and too few freeps who want to save the server. Fewer and fewer creeps play because of all the cheating.

all I seem to get is someone is cheating and some people don't like it but others don't care, which enrages the ones who don't like it, which makes the ones who don't care roll their eyes
    That's the essence of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabby
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I am and if you don't want to end up like me.

First thing that came to my mind when thought of grumpy Squelch, they both flay people. Kinda creepy.

Oh and Hi Sab
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Hi sab.

Action pretty even in the latter half of the evening and a fair few fights that went either way on a knife edge.

Thanks to everyone who took part and cheers for teh freep regulars who took part on creepside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    I'm a Clegane.

holy &&&&!
    I am not back, just checkin in to see how stuff is going on lotro, never cared about the pve stuff, just pvp, but....what....the .....heck!

Who is this cheater? RaveSnot? from BloodDrunk? ( i dont care if i name shame, cheaters need to be hanged)
    I read the whole walls of text back , also from the other topic.

Pathetic. And funny how all you guys point to eachother there is no beginning , no end , just now....and it's &&&&....so put youre &&&& aside and fix it.

so but it's just sad to see a good community pointing at eachother , while the clown is indeed sitting in his swivel chair stroking his sinister white cat (hi sab, sorry quoted you for the win)

Greetz Hashlili
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000e87fd/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hashili View Post
    And funny how all you guys point to eachother there is no beginning , no end , just now....and it's &&&&....so put youre &&&& aside and fix it.

Greetz Hashlili
    If only EM still had /afk chat....

Your actions tonight are at best questionable.

A genuine spawn bug is in play so much so that we cannot even regroup as a craid. Lug was retaken to clear the bug. Thank you freeps. You however take the opportunity to grab every point of renown you can. Its not the fact you killed me, its the blatent opportunism; how can you justify killing me by the spawn whilst I confirm the bug is gone to the craid as other freeps around leave me alone as they realised what was going on? thank-you short, otoronko etc

Your actions show a complete disregard and disrespect for me and I certainly dont believe I am deserving of it.

Actions like that are nothing less than incendiary. Its sad that there is tension on the server at the moment with the percieved state of PvP. Please dont add to it.

If you dont want to be here then log to one of your other server chars. Your comments suggest you will be better for it.

I welcome your right to reply, but i shall not respond further.

On a more positive note - Killing blow on one shotter!!! best moment ever!

Thanks for the raid tonight Squelcher, good fun , and having not read the forum in a while, thank-you for previous posts about the other nights raid, its hard to lead craid without that lovely burst dps the freeps have...i do miss it! but when i can be arsed leading, i do try. thanks again.
    Darvius (R11 Champion) Defenders of Middle Earth (Gilrain)
    Exinferis (R11 BlackArrow) Rogues Gallery (Gilrain)
    "We Live The Dream Of Yesterdays Dreamers"

Great action tonight guys!

I would like to thank all creeps and freeps for keeping up the fun and endless fights at Y-roads and TA1!

At one point creeps had almost 2 full raids, which was epic since I can't remember last time creeps had that many numbers.

I would also like to thank Squelcher for leading the main craid, Crizmosh, Oldwiley and in the end(when I logged) Fatjuanra for leading the 2nd craid! And thanks to the freepleaders!

Keep up the good action, was really fun.

(Endless fight at TA1-Omaha)

~Gloh
    Last edited by Glohir; Jun 03 2013 at 07:13 PM.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Great action tonite guys thanks all ( pic of shorts line up lol)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by yorrie; Jun 03 2013 at 07:10 PM.

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Page 251 of 335 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 261 301 ... LastLast