We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 247 of 335 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 8355
  1. #6151
    [QUOTE=Reapor;6795027]Yes,

    Rave has his bots on Creepside now, and all those creeps slagging off freeps for backing him up are now doing the same, amazing how quickly the worm turns.

    Ah well it must be okay to bot after all.



    All those creeps? I logged in just after 7, logged out 45 mins later, once I had noticed bots had come on that was end of night for me, was hoping for an hour or two of fun, on a different note, yesterdays action from 12 till 5 was lots of fun, lets hope same again today please.
    Last edited by lfeanor; May 19 2013 at 03:59 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

  2. #6152
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Trust me smurfette did not. She is one of the people least likely to on the whole server. Be careful what you think you see, it can be misleading.

    As for squelcher, yeah he's bound to have jumped at the chance >.<
    wasnt me either wiley and also seeing a healer who is targetting rave doesnt mean that he used HoT on him....his friend was already healing him and freeps might see a defiler who targetted him just to check...so careful and think before you making any accusation freeps.
    Last edited by Makawulf; May 19 2013 at 06:05 AM.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  3. #6153
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    And whats ur personal love for me in almost everything i post?
    I have responded to 2 posts you spoke bull on(3 now), hardly a love affair is it babes?

    So going by your logic, everyone on here must be in love with you.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  4. #6154
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Just my 2 cents, I logged in heard rave was on creep and I saw he had 5 ba bots, so I logged off and came back 2 hours later and found he was still there so I logged off again. I refuse to be part if the inf gain where he is near and that was the general concencus around creeps yesterday.
    So you can find me solo or in small groups away from him or better yet, playing a different server was great fun yesterday and such a welcome change to the awful gilrain
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  5. #6155
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I have responded to 2 posts you spoke bull on(3 now), hardly a love affair is it babes?

    So going by your logic, everyone on here must be in love with you.
    So whatever you dont agree is bull**** :P?

    Nah i just get so much hate from the other side that is becoming funny <3

  6. #6156
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    So whatever you dont agree is bull**** :P?

    Nah i just get so much hate from the other side that is becoming funny <3
    I think you will find 99.9% on here are disagreeing with things you say.

    Now stop being so needy.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  7. #6157
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Yes,

    Rave has his bots on Creepside now, and all those creeps slagging off freeps for backing him up are now doing the same, amazing how quickly the worm turns.

    Ah well it must be okay to bot after all.
    I didn't heal him.

    I didn't buff him.

    I didn't talk to him.

    I didn't invite him to any groups.

    How exactly then, does that mean that I approve of botting? I couldn't do anything about his presence here, and if I just sat back in Grams and stopped fighting as a protest against it then that wouldn't change anything.

    Now freeps have a taste as to what it is like when bots are used against them. I don't support their use on ANY side. But I think that the longer these BAs are on creepside, the greater the lesson that those freeps who backed him up will learn.

    Also, those who think I healed him really haven't been paying attention. I've been BD's most outspoken critic since it was founded and have taken great pleasure in watching this guy get killed at any chance I get...

    ...Yeah. I healed him, grouped with him, and proclaimed my love for him.

  8. #6158
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I think you will find 99.9% on here are disagreeing with things you say.

    Now stop being so needy.
    and 100% of them are creeps sided players.

    Thank you come again.

  9. #6159
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    who exactly is it saying that creeps are supporting the new botting ? alakin affwyn and reapor ?

    when were any one of these the oracle of truth in ettens, because i certainly dont remember it.


    There are literally no more than 10 dedicated creeps on this server, and not one of them would have been supportive of whatever boredom fad rave is entertaining himself with now. All dedicated freep players have supported raves freep botting. All of them.

  10. #6160
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Sorry, Mephistto. Skill lock has a terrible sense of timing.

    It did do you something of a favour though.

  11. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    who exactly is it saying that creeps are supporting the new botting ? alakin affwyn and reapor ?

    when were any one of these the oracle of truth in ettens, because i certainly dont remember it.


    There are literally no more than 10 dedicated creeps on this server, and not one of them would have been supportive of whatever boredom fad rave is entertaining himself with now. All dedicated freep players have supported raves freep botting. All of them.
    Wrong Dharma, I havnt ever supported bots/multi accounts, not in the days of freever trains farming for lootboxes, or now in the light of BD using bots on Freep and Creep. You will never have seen me aiding any botter in EM, it is one of the reasons I stopped Raiding, because I refuse to play along side those that endorse the Botters.

    Last night the Craid was doing a good job of farming TA, I was downstairs east trying to kill Ravebots 2 defilers and 2 spiders, I`d got his 2 spiders down when low and behold half the Craid came in to save Rave, 10 minutes later I was again downstairs with a kinmate killing Ravebot, and again the Craid came to his rescue, so pls don't tell me that only 1 or 2 creeps helped Rave, when a whole Craid was killing any Freep attempting to kill Rave`s Bots.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  12. #6162
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Wrong Dharma, I havnt ever supported bots/multi accounts, not in the days of freever trains farming for lootboxes, or now in the light of BD using bots on Freep and Creep. You will never have seen me aiding any botter in EM, it is one of the reasons I stopped Raiding, because I refuse to play along side those that endorse the Botters.

    Last night the Craid was doing a good job of farming TA, I was downstairs east trying to kill Ravebots 2 defilers and 2 spiders, I`d got his 2 spiders down when low and behold half the Craid came in to save Rave, 10 minutes later I was again downstairs with a kinmate killing Ravebot, and again the Craid came to his rescue, so pls don't tell me that only 1 or 2 creeps helped Rave, when a whole Craid was killing any Freep attempting to kill Rave`s Bots.
    There have been many ... many times when i have been dpsing raves bot on freep when you have killed me, If this is your definition of aiding rave then you fall just as guilty. Craid probably couldn't give a toss what rave was doing, theyve probably killed you because theyve been farmed at grams for 4 months and now the numbers have rarely swung in their favour for half an hour have decided to kill you back. As skilled as you are, or think you are, you are not soloing 4 creeps, especially when theyre all macrod up to the max to spam heal.

  13. #6163
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Wrong Dharma, I havnt ever supported bots/multi accounts, not in the days of freever trains farming for lootboxes, or now in the light of BD using bots on Freep and Creep. You will never have seen me aiding any botter in EM, it is one of the reasons I stopped Raiding, because I refuse to play along side those that endorse the Botters.

    Last night the Craid was doing a good job of farming TA, I was downstairs east trying to kill Ravebots 2 defilers and 2 spiders, I`d got his 2 spiders down when low and behold half the Craid came in to save Rave, 10 minutes later I was again downstairs with a kinmate killing Ravebot, and again the Craid came to his rescue, so pls don't tell me that only 1 or 2 creeps helped Rave, when a whole Craid was killing any Freep attempting to kill Rave`s Bots.
    Putting aside the issue of supporting the player, lets just look at the difference between being in a raid or group with something, or healing it when it is under attack and just killing every toon in a keep as a raid runs around. There was no concious attempt to help anyone. If it had been a pew pew fight at grams or something controlled, a lot of people may well have watched a well deserved gank take place, but charging about in the chaos of a keep folks dont pause and examine everything going on about them.

    I would beg to differ that there is a difference to this kind of collateral damage to the active support of grouping or "saving" a toon.

    I think dharma understated the number of "dedicated" creep players, there are probably closer to 20. That said, one of those certainly jumped at the chance to leap onto the bandwagon and has even attempted to copy the behaviour (not that it suprised me much).

    I am sure there will be some people who will take advantage of anyone exploiting on both sides, but lets be honest here, whether or not you feel you have actively participated in the general botting farce, its been an adopted element on freep side for some time. Creepside there has been no active grouping and almost no direct exploitation of the presence of it.

    Far from the 80% figure bandied around, or the accusation of whole creep raids running to its rescue, its presence is mostly met by derision.

    Again since we have dedicated two pages of the forum to this poxy issue, said egos are fed and made to feel important, which they are not.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  14. #6164
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    At LC HS for some spars, if anyone wants to come

  15. #6165
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    who exactly is it saying that creeps are supporting the new botting ? alakin affwyn and reapor ?

    when were any one of these the oracle of truth in ettens, because i certainly dont remember it.


    There are literally no more than 10 dedicated creeps on this server, and not one of them would have been supportive of whatever boredom fad rave is entertaining himself with now. All dedicated freep players have supported raves freep botting. All of them.
    Did i even mentioned anything about the botting ? I didnt even bothered to speak for it, so stop beeing so mad at me for beating you. If rave bots or not its his problem for me i dont care even if he does it on freepside or creepside. Btw also add that one of your leaders did the same and he also repeated today in TA. So next time you include me in your personal dramaragequit wall of texts keep me out DRAMAQUEEN.

  16. #6166
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    and 100% of them are creeps sided players.
    .
    Incorrect, I have seen freep sided players having a pop at you for your bull.

    Next!
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  17. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    There have been many ... many times when i have been dpsing raves bot on freep when you have killed me, If this is your definition of aiding rave then you fall just as guilty. Craid probably couldn't give a toss what rave was doing, theyve probably killed you because theyve been farmed at grams for 4 months and now the numbers have rarely swung in their favour for half an hour have decided to kill you back. As skilled as you are, or think you are, you are not soloing 4 creeps, especially when theyre all macrod up to the max to spam heal.
    Really,
    over the last 3 months neither of us has been in EM that often, indeed I think I have only seen you there on a few occasions, so many.....many times is an exaggeration, and I have only seen raves bot on a couple of occasions, I have normally been in a small kin group and we have normally promptly left. And yes, there may have been the odd occasion when rave has been there, and yes I have dps`d creeps whilst there, but that dosnt mean I have endorsed anything, it means I have tried to enjoy the limited PvP available. One thing I am certain of, if Rave has been dps`ing a target, neither myself or kin members have assisted, nor have my kinmates healed Rave.

    Irrelevant of skill level or how good I am, I still attempted to kill raves bots in TA, dosnt take away the fact that a lot of the creeps that have been vocal on these forums are now aiding the botters, as I said amazing how the worm turns.

    It wouldn't surprise me if Rave logged his creep bots to prove a point, I didn't see creeps not farming TA because rave was there (as they`ve asked freeps to do), all I saw was a Craid more than happy to help Rave and enjoy the infamy gained. Thus proving that most of them vocal in slagging off freeps are not that bothered now the worm has turned.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  18. #6168
    Is it me? Or is it strange that players are attacking each other on this forum regarding a botting issue, when none of the participants in the "bitching", as I understand it, actually bot? People will bot even in a game where it is not allowed, but surely the real issue here is that everyone who logs on to LOTRO supports a gaming company that sees no wrong in its product being exploited unfairly in this way. And I couldn't give a monkey's what Sapience or other devs said regarding "future plans for misconduct" because that is a token gesture at best implemented far too late in the day to be effective. It's like being a Police Officer and threatening to arrest a guy after he's stolen for the tenth time. He won't take you seriously, you have to stamp it out as soon as it becomes an issue. I honestly see no point whatsoever in wasting time in this thread accusing eachother of supporting botters with heals or silly buffs when the seriousness of the condition is indeed trivialised by the very fact that you log on and play in the moors in the first place.

    Everyone should just play this for what it is, and if the cheating ruins your enjoyment, go play something else like I did
    Last edited by Bogburz; May 19 2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: fat fingers = typos

  19. #6169
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Incorrect, I have seen freep sided players having a pop at you for your bull.

    Next!
    Make it 99% then

    Next!

  20. #6170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    Is it me? Or is it strange that players are attacking each other on this forum regarding a botting issue, when none of the participants in the "bitching", as I understand it, actually bot? People will bot even in a game where it is not allowed, but surely the real issue here is that everyone who logs on to LOTRO supports a gaming company that sees no wrong in its product being exploited unfairly in this way. And I couldn't give a monkey's what Sapience or other devs said regarding "future plans for misconduct" because that is a token gesture at best implemented far too late in the day to be effective. It's like being a Police Officer and threatening to arrest a guy after he's stolen for the tenth time. He won't take you seriously, you have to stamp it out as soon as it becomes an issue. I honestly see no point whatsoever in wasting time in this thread accusing eachother of supporting botters with heals or silly buffs when the seriousness of the condition is indeed trivialised by the very fact that you log on and play in the moors in the first place.

    Everyone should just play this for what it is, and if the cheating ruins your enjoyment, go play something else like I did
    Goodness me, i never thought someone was intelligent enough in our lotro gaming community to post such a statement. I Never +repped, but when i do, its to statements like this! well said, sir.

  21. #6171
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Make it 99% then

    Next!
    You are back in that river again, hope you have your rubber ducky ring.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  22. #6172
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    You are back in that river again, hope you have your rubber ducky ring.
    Loving people who stay on forums just to post having nothing better to do <3

  23. #6173
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Im multi-tasking. Its not like im sitting here poised waiting for you.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  24. #6174
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Loving people who stay on forums just to post having nothing better to do <3
    It's a trace mineral in your blood.

  25. #6175
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Blah, can't be bothered with the power cuts anymore, will call it a night part from that been a fun day, lots of Creeps came out of nowhere though tonight, sort of wondering where they came from....Oh well.


    cya out there peeps.


    PS: Romp and Aff.....just kiss already.-.- getting tired of the whatever you two are posting about.

    Have a video of a cute bunny instead <3
    Last edited by Razzy_EU; May 19 2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Forgot the "about" on the end of the "PS" and added the video
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

 

 
Page 247 of 335 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 257 297 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload