We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 245 of 335 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I havent witnessed worse actions than today a whole creep raid that can easily fight us and wipe us in the open hugs the GY and farms low audacities then back on the GY and ofc that bad kinship again ruined EM actions.

The server is full of liars and hypocrits first the qq about 4 blue ops but ofc its fair when those 4 ops are red and a craid farms freeps in a keep non-stop.

Just my 5seconds QQ for today.
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA

I thought you were better than this, I really did. Seems you are more fool than anybody else. Gief moar teers.

All freeps ever do is farm people and you QQ when you can't win. Good show mature gilrain player.

Now excuse me while I try to stop myself laughing.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Im takin a break from EM, at least im tryin to

Freeping is too easy, creeping is too hard.

Cancelled my sub, so only freaver access for now.

Ty all freeps and creeps
    Hope your break won't be too long!
    Both your hunter and BA are nice to see in EM.

@affected I don't know what actually hapenned tonight but if freeps got spawncamped for 1 night after countless of days of gramscamp it isn't a reason to come QQ about it.

@Peli R.I.P your 2k rating
    Last edited by Glohir; May 16 2013 at 06:03 PM.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA

I thought you were better than this, I really did. Seems you are more fool than anybody else. Gief moar teers.

All freeps ever do is farm people and you QQ when you can't win. Good show mature gilrain player.

Now excuse me while I try to stop myself laughing.
    Tbh dude i am better than this. Feel free to take my tears just another huge waste of time.

My point isnt to farm since i spared million of times lowranks i could easily get. Ive fighted with a burg vs 4 creeps with grave on heals and kept coming despite we were getting wiped. Im in moors for the challenge and the fun im not showing off stars and stats.

I hope i made you laugh, since laugh is the best medicine.

@Peli your picture should point to someone else because i am not the person there. I stayed and fighted losing or winning unlike you having teatime on follow while staying in a rock. RIP 2k rating

@Glohir No mate we didnt got spawncamped someone else hugged the spawn with no point while we could have NICE FIGHTS but i guess i asked to much.
    Last edited by affected7; May 16 2013 at 06:03 PM.

Thank you all for a fun night, I had to log over to freeps as they was out numbered quite a bit, sorry I didnt help a great deal for freeps. near lug spawn, bk of old oc was nice action, was most enjoyable to say the least, I hope both sides had fun, gn creeps and freeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

I made a longish post replying to you with good grammar and spelling n shiz but it logged me out before I got to send it, and I cannot be bothered writing it again. sigh

in short, no i am not blaming your side for anything, just saying, your side does something, expect to have it done back to you at some point

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    I made a longish post replying to you with good grammar and spelling n shiz but it logged me out before I got to send it, and I cannot be bothered writing it again. sigh

in short, no i am not blaming your side for anything, just saying, your side does something, expect to have it done back to you at some point
    Another classic wall of text, Olog (or Stoff) style?
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    @Peli R.I.P your 2k rating
    Yup my 2k is in a better place, RIP.

@Pelious Nice fight at AE OP oh wait you tried to map leaving your craid behind.

From the above post of yours, you are the one crying like a baby because of the amount of times you died tonight. Feed more pls.
    Last edited by Pelious; May 16 2013 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    From the above post of yours, you are the one crying like a baby because of the amount of times you died tonight. Feed more pls.
    If you could try thinking for once my whole point is why hugging when we could fight in the open and have nice fights?
    You might think im qqing because i didnt farmed you but thats false im always coming back winning or losing thats how i play in moors.

About the feeding part gj on bragging for killing me 5 times with a craid on your back must be really hard to achieve something like that NOT. I have died much more times and kept coming back unlike you. Though you werent so brave fighting me with a bunch of npcs inside ta you just hitted MT and relogged to your WL.

I can keep speaking and speaking but i wont bother cya out there in moors i wont even bother saying anything again about the actions since i hurt the souls of some poor people here.

Im in moors for the challenge

This never gets old XD
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

ITT
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post

This never gets old XD
    +rep

moar words
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

If you could try thinking for once my whole point is why hugging when we could fight in the open and have nice fights?
    You might think im qqing because i didnt farmed you but thats false im always coming back winning or losing thats how i play in moors.

About the feeding part gj on bragging for killing me 5 times with a craid on your back must be really hard to achieve something like that NOT. I have died much more times and kept coming back unlike you. Though you werent so brave fighting me with a bunch of npcs inside ta you just hitted MT and relogged to your WL.

I can keep speaking and speaking but i wont bother cya out there in moors i wont even bother saying anything again about the actions since i hurt the souls of some poor people here.
    You seem, affected. : ((((
    Last edited by Pelious; May 17 2013 at 09:57 AM.

I dont qq on forums
    oh and btw im sick of having all the gos by every emotional forum creep keep arguing alone ill just enjoy my sub and let you play your own drama
    Welcome to our club!
    Oldwiley has the forms.

Thanks to the Creeps at spwn with helping me get rid of that slow bug, was to lazy to log out, was shouting at the raid not to heal me. Enjoy the inf there. <3
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Friday 7.57gmt. Not enough creeps to match the fraid, so action collapses it seems.

9.50-11.05 action recovers and some decent fights around ta
    Last edited by Oldwiley; May 17 2013 at 06:10 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    Welcome to our club!
    Oldwiley has the forms.
    thank you for letting me in xD

Wasnt a qq but thats what every narrowminded person would call it. it was just a comment wondering why hugging when you can easily wipe the enemy raid but meeeeeeh

Fairly good fights towards the end of night, feed more pls.

Wasnt a qq
    River in Africa.

You're sailing on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    River in Africa.

You're sailing on it.
    lol'd

Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

River in Africa.

You're sailing on it.
    Discussing or commenting actions doesnt mean its a QQ but whatever nice quote made me lol despite was against me +repped

River in Africa.

You're sailing on it.
    Zambezi? I dont get it.

______________________________ ______________________________ __________
    Waits in infamous reaver ambush bush for first mug to jump in.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Hell yeah CJ me back Pan. At least my CJ was for a reason, festival map exploiter, what was yours for?
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

It's rude not to return a CJ!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000e7151/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by lolbol View Post
    It's rude not to return a CJ!
    Nope. It's rude to return a CJ that was for a good reason..
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Page 245 of 335 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 255 295 ... LastLast