We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 243 of 335 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 293 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 8355
  1. #6051
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    For the second and final time, you are not "new" to something with 85 levels and said amounts of EM rank behind you. Just to sum you and it all up again, warden isnt a melee class its a hybrid you mu.......... ooooo i nearly said it then.


  2. #6052
    Resorting to Meme's does not change the fundamental fact that wardens are not a melee class.

    Not by a long shot.

    Melee class is champ, burg, tank.

    Not warden.

    Wardens are a high damage range capable class... not a melee class.

    Oh they can fight in melee sure, but to be a melee class they would have to be exclusively dependent on melee, which they are not.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  3. #6053
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Resorting to Meme's does not change the fundamental fact that wardens are not a melee class.

    Not by a long shot.

    Melee class is champ, burg, tank.

    Not warden.

    Wardens are a high damage range capable class... not a melee class.

    Oh they can fight in melee sure, but to be a melee class they would have to be exclusively dependent on melee, which they are not.
    Tbh i prefer the melee dps stance of the warden class, thats how i mostly switch to that if its not a pew pew.

    Both stances are great just players switch to the more suitable stance according to the situation and ofc they prefer one stance more from the other

  4. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Resorting to Meme's does not change the fundamental fact that wardens are not a melee class.

    Not by a long shot.

    Melee class is champ, burg, tank.

    Not warden.

    Wardens are a high damage range capable class... not a melee class.

    Oh they can fight in melee sure, but to be a melee class they would have to be exclusively dependent on melee, which they are not.
    I guess that's true, but the fact is that wardens do more damage at melee. A lot more. So a warden is going to be in melee whenever he can.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

    Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

  5. #6055
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    I guess that's true, but the fact is that wardens do more damage at melee. A lot more. So a warden is going to be in melee whenever he can.
    But he will combine it with ranged in every fight he has, and in many fights ONLY use ranged. I doubt any Warden has had a fight using exclusively melee skills. Hence, it is not a melee class.

  6. #6056
    Anyway, saying that because you leveled 85 levels you know how to play the warden is not true. That doesn't happen with any class, and the warden is not an easy class.

    It's true that a warden in the moors is easier to play than outside the moors in most of the situations (group fights). But it is still a tricky class to master for 1vs1. That doesn't mean it isn't a powerful class, it is. What means is if you want to do as good as posible, you are going to have to learn. There is a reason why there are so many poor wardens in the moors and then some others that seem to be unkillable.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

    Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

  7. #6057
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Anyway, saying that because you leveled 85 levels you know how to play the warden is not true. That doesn't happen with any class, and the warden is not an easy class.

    It's true that a warden in the moors is easier to play than outside the moors in most of the situations (group fights). But it is still a tricky class to master for 1vs1. That doesn't mean it isn't a powerful class, it is. What means is if you want to do as good as posible, you are going to have to learn. There is a reason why there are so many poor wardens in the moors and then some others that seem to be unkillable.


    Haven't Wardens been op for the last 2 years or so? I don't know how it is now, but wardens pretty much auto-won every 1v1 when I played.

  8. #6058
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Anyway, saying that because you leveled 85 levels you know how to play the warden is not true. That doesn't happen with any class, and the warden is not an easy class.

    It's true that a warden in the moors is easier to play than outside the moors in most of the situations (group fights). But it is still a tricky class to master for 1vs1. That doesn't mean it isn't a powerful class, it is. What means is if you want to do as good as posible, you are going to have to learn. There is a reason why there are so many poor wardens in the moors and then some others that seem to be unkillable.
    Warden isnt all that hard to play , you guys make it sound so tuff. I had one of the first wardens on the server and I didnt find it anymore difficult to play than burg or captain. Also I said the pro warden couldnt claim to be new to the class when he had 85 levels already behind him and on top of that 10 ranks in EM. Claiming your "new" to class with all that action under your belt is just bull and nobody can disagree with that.

    Granted it doesnt matter how long you play, you can still learn new things. Like some duo only guardians have not long found out there is other skills than shield wall,pledge and sprint.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  9. #6059
    QQ:
    Once again I'd like to congratulate freeps for their braveness, this time for either running away from a a single solo Reaver who quit raid because no creep would charge, or either you call for more freeps for your aid.. *Claps*. I wonder what you say in OOC. "Halp there is 1 Reaver here, i need more so i can take him down even tho i can spam heals while doing massive dps". I guess too many raidbabies and not enough solos in moors can do this. You know who you are. ./endofQQ
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  10. #6060
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Warden isnt all that hard to play , you guys make it sound so tuff. I had one of the first wardens on the server and I didnt find it anymore difficult to play than burg or captain. Also I said the pro warden couldnt claim to be new to the class when he had 85 levels already behind him and on top of that 10 ranks in EM. Claiming your "new" to class with all that action under your belt is just bull and nobody can disagree with that.

    Granted it doesnt matter how long you play, you can still learn new things. Like some duo only guardians have not long found out there is other skills than shield wall,pledge and sprint.
    Now i am a pro warden? XD Please copy paste me where i said that.

    Ok we got it you are a master of the class from the first week in EM. Ill try to explain you one more time and say its hard to master the class. Play a 1on1 vs a high ranked reaver and win him without a selfheal isnt something that comes from the first fight of yours, though if you were so good from your first ranks or you were a shieldone or way too good.

  11. #6061
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Now i am a pro warden? XD Please copy paste me where i said that.

    Ok we got it you are a master of the class from the first week in EM. Ill try to explain you one more time and say its hard to master the class. Play a 1on1 vs a high ranked reaver and win him without a selfheal isnt something that comes from the first fight of yours, though if you were so good from your first ranks or you were a shieldone or way too good.
    I'll end this debate now.

    Your playtime on your warden probably surpasses my playtime on my warg. You are rank 10. You levelled him 85 levels. If not a veteran measured in how long you've been playing on Gilrain, you are a Warden veteran. You are NOT new to the class, you are an EXPERIENCED warden. Stop making excuses, you ARE AN EXPERIENCED warden.

    If you lose a fight, it is purely because you weren't good enough. It has NOTHING to do with a lack of experience, because you have plenty of it.


    Also, you play a very OP class which has been op for a few years now. (I might be wrong about its op'ness at present time as I have no idea; I am just assuming.)

  12. #6062
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I'll end this debate now.

    Your playtime on your warden probably surpasses my playtime on my warg. You are rank 10. You levelled him 85 levels. If not a veteran measured in how long you've been playing on Gilrain, you are a Warden veteran. You are NOT new to the class, you are an EXPERIENCED warden. Stop making excuses, you ARE AN EXPERIENCED warden.

    If you lose a fight, it is purely because you weren't good enough. It has NOTHING to do with a lack of experience, because you have plenty of it.


    Also, you play a very OP class which has been op for a few years now. (I might be wrong about its op'ness at present time as I have no idea; I am just assuming.)
    I play my warden since january of RoR. A veteran of knowing what my gambits do? Yes. A veteran pvper? I doubt it im not even playing LOTRO for 1 year yet. Making 2 mistakes on a spar might make you lose the spar against a very good creep. I doubt it i have more playtime than you also since you play since RoI on your warg and i started pvping at u8? or u9? cant really remember though playtime hardly matters in my eyes. Zrinko/Hobitpower/Crowarg (same person) play that game more than me and he is prolly the worse player that game has ever seen ^^.

    Im not making excuses im just calling what i think of myself. Also keep in mind that is not so hard to rank up in days like those.

  13. #6063
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I play my warden since january of RoR. A veteran of knowing what my gambits do? Yes. A veteran pvper? I doubt it im not even playing LOTRO for 1 year yet. Making 2 mistakes on a spar might make you lose the spar against a very good creep. I doubt it i have more playtime than you also since you play since RoI on your warg and i started pvping at u8? or u9? cant really remember though playtime hardly matters in my eyes. Zrinko/Hobitpower/Crowarg (same person) play that game more than me and he is prolly the worse player that game has ever seen ^^.

    Im not making excuses im just calling what i think of myself. Also keep in mind that is not so hard to rank up in days like those.
    I've played since 2007 on my warg, had nearly a year break in between there because of my laptop, then started back. But yeah, you probably have more playtime because you spent time levelling. And I've always been a slow ranker because I idle a lot and am always doing lots of other things whilst being logged in or at the comp. And I don't just massively suicide; I wait in the shadows till an opportunity arises.


    And give us a break. You are rank 10! No one at rank 10 can claim to be new to the game. A rank 10 player is experienced. It's ridiculous to hear to claiming to be inexperienced on warden. It's just not true.


    It is highly irrelevant how good Hobitpower is. If he's rank 10, he's experienced. He might still stink, though, but I don't know him. But he would be experienced. An experienced player might still stink.


    I'll say it: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A RANK 10 ANYTHING TO CLAIM HE OR SHE IS INEXPERIENCED.

  14. #6064
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I've played since 2007 on my warg, had nearly a year break in between there because of my laptop, then started back. But yeah, you probably have more playtime because you spent time levelling. And I've always been a slow ranker because I idle a lot and am always doing lots of other things whilst being logged in or at the comp. And I don't just massively suicide; I wait in the shadows till an opportunity arises.


    And give us a break. You are rank 10! No one at rank 10 can claim to be new to the game. A rank 10 player is experienced. It's ridiculous to hear to claiming to be inexperienced on warden. It's just not true.


    It is highly irrelevant how good Hobitpower is. If he's rank 10, he's experienced. He might still stink, though, but I don't know him. But he would be experienced. An experienced player might still stink.


    I'll say it: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A RANK 10 ANYTHING TO CLAIM HE OR SHE IS INEXPERIENCED.
    So you compare your gaming hours since 2007 even with a break with a January till NOW warden gaming hours? Sounds silly.

    And for god sake im not so much experienced in 1on1s since i started them HERE on GILRAIN after i TRANSFERRED halfway to rank8+. I might have said it wrong and excuse my english then. I was referred to the 1on1 sparring with a warden vs A CREEP PLAYER. I cant make it more clear to you.

    Edit : Hobitpower still doesnt know what pledge does in op stance. xD

  15. #6065
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Stoff the sad truth is that these days you can get r10 in a month or two, so there can be inexperienced r10 people around moors.
    I lie not when I say that 2 months ago I had spar on my reaver against r9 who kept backpedaling even though I was behind him during that whole time, I've said it before and I say it again that rank does not matter anymore.
    Also the high inf per kill can come from raids too since you get easily 30-40 inf/kill + you can get around 200-450 from solo kill with buffs.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  16. #6066
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Strange that, cause last time you attacked me solo on your cappy I kicked your rear.
    That you killed my horse doesn't count as successful kill, you have to actually kill character.

  17. #6067
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    That you killed my horse doesn't count as successful kill, you have to actually kill character.
    Dunno about a horse but I defo killed a donkey.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  18. #6068
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Dunno about a horse but I defo killed a donkey.
    self harming?


  19. #6069
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Is that really your best reply? Try harder pls.

    I think its safe to say I won again. Now back to bed, you have school in the morning.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  20. #6070
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Sorry Romper and Ret for interrupting your little discussion, but since update 11 will be here tomorrow, and some bad pvmp changes will be made (leaderboards/daily stats/altfinder removed, KBdeeds changed) I would like to thank everyone who has been part of the action last couple months.

    I'm not leaving (for now) but I'm afraid some others will with these changes that's why I made this post.

    For those who are going on a break or quit the game after these changes: thank you for being part of the (sometimes great and sometimes bad) action!

    ~Gloh
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  21. #6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Dunno about a horse but I defo killed a donkey.
    Oh my sides >.<


    Giggeddy indeed.

  22. #6072
    this is pathetic.... IT´S A GAME! enjoy it or find something else to do with your life. No1 says that u have to play lotro. So please stop QQing cuz it doesn´t change anything.

  23. #6073
    It's funny how this circular argument seems like it will never end.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000699f5/signature.png]Gelihad[/charsig]
    Also Zigmund lvl 85 Guardian (r4), Mistye lvl 60 Burglar
    Cargoth r5 warg.

  24. #6074
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    216
    I just been reading some post too, not even one possitve post lol , i thought this was the ongoing disscussion thread , lets not get this closed guys, keep it civil

    - [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

  25. #6075
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    I just been reading some post too, not even one possitve post lol , i thought this was the ongoing disscussion thread , lets not get this closed guys, keep it civil
    Negativity is hardly a basis for the thread getting closed. The truth is that there is not much positive things to say about PvMP in general and about action on Gilrain. Actually I don't know how it has been lately because I haven't played for a week or two, but I assume Grams camping/pewpew during evenings. Like someone stated, Gilrain is different from other servers because there are lot of people wanting action but the actions can not be good (most of the time) because: a) freeps are OP atm and b) there are much more players on freep side than creep on Gilrain.

    I agree that QQ is most boring (and I guess this post can be seen as one too), but maybe it is better than empty thread
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

 

 
Page 243 of 335 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 293 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload