We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 242 of 335 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 8355
    Cor, I haven't seen you that many times, probably since I haven't played for that many years yet (especially in PvMP) .
    But from the couple times I encountered you I could see that you were a nice experienced champion that is fun to play with and to play against.

I wish you all the best, and you can always come to creepside
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    You know mastering a warden is not the easiest thing to do and i didnt had all those gambits from level 1.
    I know what my gambits do but im a newbie to melee class fights and stuff like that and fighting creeps is a huge difference from npcs.
    For starters warden isnt a melee class ,its a hybrid. So you cant play that card. Fighting creeps isnt all that different to fighting NPCs when you are a warden, its bog standard rotations boringness. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. So im afraid mastering a warden in EM is a doddle, I should know I had one of the first wardens in EM and even back then they were easy to play in EM and that was before they became silly OPd. So if you are struggling with it and making excuses of being supposedly NEW to the class maybe its time to reroll.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I totally agree with you that it isn't right to compare clubbers/botters with others.

I will not delete their wartabs though, and I won't do that because: I'm sure every other creep/freep that looks in this thread knows who of these people has been clubbing/cheating/botting and who has not.

I really appreciate your thoughts and that you are willing to help improve gilrain's PvMP with it, but it wouldn't be a bad idea if you log into the game once in a while, and help out there too.

~Gloh
    This was posted in another thread, but I'll reply here to avoid derailing the thread any further.

I really want to play lotro pvp, but so far this year I've been busy and the few times I've logged on, I see cheaters everywhere. P2w is one thing, bots another. Also, I am reluctant to ruining my stats now that rating is worthless. I have relatively few kills above rating and want to keep that number low. Plus, the manner of the action has been extremely poor as all I've seen is "GV-hugging" aka lug backdoor action, going back and forth between grams and lug backdoor. Also, so many great men and women have left the game, making the not so pleasant people more visible, and the game itself is getting worse and worse. I want to pvp, but not when it is in its current state.
    To be honest, I might transfer my warg to go to a server with less cheating and better action.

Good luck to those of you who are left though.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I really want to play lotro pvp, but so far this year I've been busy
    But not too busy to while away the hours whining on the forums about the state of a game you no longer play, right?

all I've seen is "GV-hugging" aka lug backdoor action, going back and forth between grams and lug backdoor.
    I know you've been gone a while but EM hasn't changed THAT much, they hadn't moved GV inside Lug the last time I checked.

To be honest, I might transfer my warg to go to a server with less cheating and better action.
    I'd say "Please do" but all that would change is you'd be whiling away the hours whining on the forums about the state of a game you no longer play in the section for a server you no longer play on.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

Opps, got killed near OC Ford, that will teach me not to alt tab to change my music.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Good luck to those of you who are left though.
    My little birds told me that rave gonna follow u .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    My little birds told me that rave gonna follow u .
    I'm just observing, this looks like an XBOX live threat that some kid sends to a guy who beat him in a match of Call of Duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    For starters warden isnt a melee class ,its a hybrid. So you cant play that card. Fighting creeps isnt all that different to fighting NPCs when you are a warden, its bog standard rotations boringness. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. So im afraid mastering a warden in EM is a doddle, I should know I had one of the first wardens in EM and even back then they were easy to play in EM and that was before they became silly OPd. So if you are struggling with it and making excuses of being supposedly NEW to the class maybe its time to reroll.
    You know i was speaking about spars mostly. I dont blow any cooldown or any selfheal (except if defi or wl mostly or an if the other guys blows all cds). I dont think i need a reroll im going pretty well without beeing the easymoddingshield warden and i think i prove it everyday on the people i group with. Got anything else i need to answer or you are done?

You know i was speaking about spars mostly. I dont blow any cooldown or any selfheal (except if defi or wl mostly or an if the other guys blows all cds). I dont think i need a reroll im going pretty well without beeing the easymoddingshield warden and i think i prove it everyday on the people i group with. Got anything else i need to answer or you are done?
    Cool story ... Every fight you've accepted to have 1v1 with me you've spam healed and still had to blow full heal CD before I've had to burrow half way into getting your morale back down . At which point you've taken the opportunity to get out of combat and heal again .

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Cool story ... Every fight you've accepted to have 1v1 with me you've spam healed and still had to blow full heal CD before I've had to burrow half way into getting your morale back down . At which point you've taken the opportunity to get out of combat and heal again .
    Spamheal in spear line? Ill prefer to add 2 bleeds than waste power and time.

And also not even red ranks burrow in a spar try to learn something by that oh and btw accepting defeat is the 1st step that makes you better.

Please, do not tell Dharms how he should play, that guy is the best spider around and has 6 years experience. Given the fact that warden bleeds tick for ridiculously high he has every right to burrow in spar.
    ./Back to Neverwinter
    Last edited by Jureon; May 11 2013 at 05:10 AM.
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

Good fight at GV yesterday, Dharms, shame the end was spoiled... Haven't beaten you in a while. Its always a good challenge to try and get you Respect!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000699f5/signature.png]Gelihad[/charsig]
    Also Zigmund lvl 85 Guardian (r4), Mistye lvl 60 Burglar
    Cargoth r5 warg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Please, do not tell Dharms how he should play, that guy is the best spider around and has 6 years experience. Given the fact that warden bleeds tick for ridiculously high he has every right to burrow in spar.
    ./Back to Neverwinter

Well, he didn't play spider for half of those years. ^^ Though I'm not denying he is a good spider, but he is an obnoxious one to those who don't know him well. The rest of us see past that and smile when he insults us. I take it as a compliment to get verbally abused by Dharma, and I don't think he really means it the way it comes out. Underneath the hard shell, I see humour in his verbal attacks. Not always, though.

Well, he didn't play spider for half of those years
    Sorry, lost you there.
    You do know this is his second Spider on Gilrain right?
    And whether it was pre-Eldar transfer or the post-Eldar transfer you'd struggle to find a better one as far as standing on his own two....(feet?) was concerned. Sure Locke likes his own drama, but so do you Stoff As far as I'm concerned, he's the current playing creep that needs the least advice on how to play his class. He doesn't need me defending him, but just thought I'd add my 2 cents to what Jure was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    Sorry, lost you there.
    You do know this is his second Spider on Gilrain right?
    And whether it was pre-Eldar transfer or the post-Eldar transfer you'd struggle to find a better one as far as standing on his own two....(feet?) was concerned. Sure Locke likes his own drama, but so do you Stoff As far as I'm concerned, he's the current playing creep that needs the least advice on how to play his class. He doesn't need me defending him, but just thought I'd add my 2 cents to what Jure was saying.
    Yes, he transferred to Eldar in SoA or right after. I started playing my warg late SoA, and can't remember seeing Dharma one single time. He transferred and gave it up because Eldar wasn't the fun he was seeking. After that, I don't know what he did, but he suddenly appeared again on his rk, which is the character I know him best from. He always insisted on WALKING in a straight line from spawn to stab, and I loved camping him; ether alone or in a group. I always disliked him for playing an easymoding rk back then, combined with his attitude.

I don't know who you're trying to convince here and why you are arguing for his skill, no one questioned that Dharma is a good spider. But he has not played spider for 6 years; probably 3 years, maximum 4 years, and that's stretching it very far. Now, this isn't a competition about who played the longest, I just wanted to point out that 6 years spider experience was wrong, his current one is probably 2 years old and his former one was played maybe a year never to be played again.

That being said, I don't dislike him now. He's a colourful addition to this server, and I smile when he puts on his angry and insulting hat. And he' a good player.
    Last edited by stoffi; May 11 2013 at 07:02 AM.

This what happen last-night....we couldn't believe it was true.

There is only one thing for this....
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Nice shop, Razzy.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Nice shop, Razzy.
    I believe the topic of discussion is how great I am . Either stick to it or start your own thread sweetie .

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    I believe the topic of discussion is how great I am . Either stick to it or start your own thread sweetie .
    You're about as great as The Idiot's Lantern, sweetie.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

I don't know who you're trying to convince here and why you are arguing for his skill, no one questioned that Dharma is a good spider.
    You didn't no, but I guess you missed it. I quoted your time reference because I didn't agree with it. You responded to Jure (by quoting him) when Jure didn't say he'd played spider for 6 years in the first place. The rest was for those who'd posted before you but I can't be bothered to mutliquote so feel free to ignore what wasn't relevant to you.

@Locke - I think the discussion topic was about how bad you weren't
    Last edited by Bogburz; May 11 2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: typos

Got anything else i need to answer or you are done?
    Just 2 more questions.

Why make excuses of being "new" to warden/melee, if you are doing so great at it all of a sudden?

Secondly, were you ever in the muppets?
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Just 2 more questions.

Why make excuses of being "new" to warden/melee, if you are doing so great at it all of a sudden?

Secondly, were you ever in the muppets?
    because i am new to melee fights since i was playing my hunter like 95% of the times

I doubt that question even made anyone smile.

QQ ALERT-QQ ALERT-QQ ALERT-QQ ALERT

16 freeps camping 4 spiders for 15 mins is just well pathetic, no wonder there is no small group action when little groups get overkilled constantly.
    Dont't care what any1 says about this im not looking for answers or comments just stating what I thought of the situation,
    Pathetic. Ive been trying small groups and duoing last 2 weeks and all I meet is zerges or minis and rks that spam heal themselves until the zerg arrives
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

because i am new to melee fights since i was playing my hunter like 95% of the times
    For the second and final time, you are not "new" to something with 85 levels and said amounts of EM rank behind you. Just to sum you and it all up again, warden isnt a melee class its a hybrid you mu.......... ooooo i nearly said it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    QQ ALERT-QQ ALERT-QQ ALERT-QQ ALERT

16 freeps camping 4 spiders for 15 mins is just well pathetic, no wonder there is no small group action when little groups get overkilled constantly.
    That sounds rather fun actually

Page 242 of 335 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 252 292 ... LastLast