We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 241 of 335 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 8355
    So my hour online consisted of 1 zerg , soloing 1 RK for him to call nargai and affwyn to kill me after he'd died, and a 1 v 1 with affwyn where i got him to 1k before he dropped down all the CD's i have ever seen in one go, while he ran away to get out of combat and pile dots on me to hide behind a rock, followed by vani telling me how apparently the whole of freep OOC was in hysterics because an OP warden can solo a spider.

I wish freeps all the luck with the pvmp they have created on gilrain. PVMP died here a long time ago. There are barely any respectable people left on this server freep or creep who's opinions on this matter are even worthy of reading.

Dharmaa
    R11
    Bestest of all the spiders ever ever forever and ever.

Last edited by DharmaSpider; May 08 2013 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    So my hour online consisted of 1 zerg , soloing 1 RK for him to call nargai and affwyn to kill me after he'd died, and a 1 v 1 with affwyn where i got him to 1k before he dropped down all the CD's i have ever seen in one go, while he ran away to get out of combat and pile dots on me to hide behind a rock, followed by vani telling me how apparently the whole of freep OOC was in hysterics because an OP warden can solo a spider.

Oh god there comes the QQ again like we didnt had enough of loritz when he loses his rating.

Seriously you whine about my cooldowns? When in 90% of our fights you use 3 reflects? or i chase you for like 5 minutes and most of the times you run away? I beated you pre u10 without the op promotion but as you use all your cooldowns ill use also mine.

[/URL]

QQ here and a QQ there
    Here a Q there a Q everywhere a QQ

Dharm do not expect any less from affwyn, he should just go back to sparing everybody and anybody because he is an OP warden, we all now Alakin has hunter vision and always exaggerates what is on track or what he can see.
    Seriously though guys stop the bloody op flipping when raids are up and it applies to both sides
    Cya all out there when I can eventually get on.
    Much love
    Unga

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Oh god there comes the QQ again like we didnt had enough of loritz when he loses his rating
    Affwyn, Affwyn, Affwyn, no point dragging me into this mate, I gave up after nearly every freep cj's me so I normally keep quiet now and comment on the good stuff,
    Unless you know something grinds my gears
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Oh god there comes the QQ again like we didnt had enough of loritz when he loses his rating.
    There are barely any respectable people left on this server freep or creep who's opinions on this matter are even worthy of reading.
    its upsetting that you arent already aware that this is where your opinion belongs. Around for a while as a below average hunter, decides to make a warden and fall victim to the illusion of having skill =/
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; May 08 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Refusing to spar me and then agreeing to spar another spider only to go and get killed by it ...

Affwyn u so pro.

Refusing to spar me and then agreeing to spar another spider only to go and get killed by it ...

Affwyn u so pro.
    Cry more i lost so what? Its a game i hardly care Epic failure on your gank mad kid 618 left by destroyar and you cant finish me? Tells a lot.

I never said i am a skilled warden lol im new to the class anyway also if my hunter is a fail he got you once solo with a burrow. Need a 2nd box of tissues?

@Loritz i never cjed you personally.

@Unga Affwyn used MT its super effective oh wait....

Edit : oh btw just got the spider who won me i feel so AWESOOOOME nat.
    Last edited by affected7; May 08 2013 at 04:24 PM.

Cry more i lost so what? Its a game i hardly care Epic failure on your gank mad kid 618 left by destroyar and you cant finish me? Tells a lot.

I never said i am a skilled warden lol im new to the class anyway also if my hunter is a fail he got you once solo with a burrow. Need a 2nd box of tissues?

@Loritz i never cjed you personally.

@Unga Affwyn used MT its super effective oh wait....
    You seem to care when your CJing me every chance you get. Alls that shows is that spiders dont have ranged skills that can do 600 damage on a 16k player before they full heal again . Also tells me that since you barely made it out alive after a full heal, all cD's and running to get out of combat in our first meeting that you were probably right to refuse that spar. Embarrassing yourself in front of that many freeps would have been tough.

Your hunter has never solod me. Regardless of how OP they might have ever been. I can assure you of that. I have an extensive list of hunters ive lost 1 v 1 to as it reminds me which ones are actually good, as no spider should be losing 1 v 1 to a hunter.

If your going to continue with this QQ cry more response i feel obliged to tell you its not been effective for others in six years, i wouldnt bank on it saving you any face now either.
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; May 08 2013 at 04:17 PM.

You seem to care when your CJing me every chance you get. Alls that shows is that spiders dont have ranged skills that can do 600 damage on a 16k player before they full heal again . Also tells me that since you barely made it out alive after a full heal, all cD's and running to get out of combat in our first meeting that you were probably right to refuse that spar. Embarrassing yourself in front of that many freeps would have been tough.

Your hunter has never solod me. Regardless of how OP they might have ever been. I can assure you of that. I have an extensive list of hunters ive lost 1 v 1 to as it reminds me which ones are actually good, as no spider should be losing 1 v 1 to a hunter.

If your going to continue with this QQ cry more response i feel obliged to tell you its not been effective for others in six years, i wouldnt bank on it saving you any face now either.
    Tbh dude i cant do anything else than CJ you when you gank me when im sparring zig (we would both die was about to add the last bleed before i die) and you kill me and the next day because i got you once inside tr with a bunch of npcs on me and then you send me a pet named noobaffwyn because i didnt charged you with a bunch of creeps while i was hugging TA i never questioned your skills or anything but you cant speak about cooldowns NR is not even compared to your burrow. The reason i didnt sparred you was because i wanted to piss you off and i did it :P.

We actually fighted and you lost maybe you cant remember but i hardly care.

I am not crying dude its a game for me you started everything you tried to gank me i survived with NR and we didnt killed you letting you go out of the sparring area. Try to learn something

Btw the reason i rolled warden was because i wanted a tank toon in my list i havent even seen a PvP warden when i started levelling the class since withys moors didnt had any the time i was playing.

I think thats enough. Cya
    Last edited by affected7; May 08 2013 at 07:31 PM.

Spider group was fun last night, lets do again soon
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    P.S. Awesome fight at RoP in afternoon, best fun since weeks. Cheers to both sides.
    Yes, it was a lot of fun. Small group action is always the best for me. I am loving the afternoons lately. Let's repeat this but this time with us having Lug. :P
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Sapience confirmed the KB deed change for U11.

Just sad.
    copy of my post in general pvmp forum:

"Im off

The game with the best pvp potential ever - it was in 2007 - became the worst pvp experience for any player looking for a fair and challenging game.

*throw wartab, ranks and tier 2/3/4 Gilrain monster kill deeds Gilrain server firsts of all heavy/melle classes out the window* ah forgot: * throw server firsts r6/7/8/9/10/11/12 of all melle/heavy classes out the window and add turbine points and some cheaters/clubbers*

Thanks to Turbine/WB and their support to cheating and absolute lack of respect for their pvmp playerbase.

And say hello to your new premium ( free ) player."

Bye to all and see you from time to time on my freaver or pveing leveling low level alts or helping low level newbies.
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

Sorry to see you leave the moors Corl, you've always been an honourable and skilled PVMPer. I understand your reasoning, and I really hope that Turbine sorts out the appalling cheating behaviour we've been seeing in recent times, as well as the poor side balance and state of PvMP in general, and perhaps if that happens you might feel able to return.

All the best, see you in kin chat

Dorathin (GRD), Eodynn (CPT), Danulos (WRD), Rehalond (CHN)

Quote Originally Posted by Corlindel- View Post

"Im off

The game with the best pvp potential ever - it was in 2007 - became the worst pvp experience for any player looking for a fair and challenging game.

*throw wartab, ranks and tier 2/3/4 Gilrain monster kill deeds Gilrain server firsts of all heavy/melle classes out the window* ah forgot: * throw server firsts r6/7/8/9/10/11/12 of all melle/heavy classes out the window and add turbine points and some cheaters/clubbers*

Thanks to Turbine/WB and their support to cheating and absolute lack of respect for their pvmp playerbase.

Bye to all and see you from time to time on my freaver or pveing leveling low level alts or helping low level newbies.
    This isn't a surprise. Another mature and old school player leaves because of the sorry state of the moors, and gilrain.

I never said i am a skilled warden lol im new to the class anyway
    LOL this is the funniest line I have read in a long time.

You have had 85 levels of "practise" and how many ranks on top of that and you are still classing yourself as new to the it? Really? Come on, really? No freep can say they are new to a class if they have played it for 85 levels let alone said amount of ranks on top of that. Unless maybe it had been a bot for all those levels and they just brought it to EM for the first time. But thats naughty and nobody on this server would do that...................ooops wrong server.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

"Im off
    Take care Cor , one of the best PVPers and sprinters out there. Hope to see you when I eventually bother to come back, but being a lifer I can pick and choose if and when.

Adios amigo.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

"Im off

.... and the moors was become a lesser place as another guttering candle of brightest honour was faded and its light put out to the lament of those left behind.

Corlindel

/Salute
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    LOL this is the funniest line I have read in a long time.

You have had 85 levels of "practise" and how many ranks on top of that and you are still classing yourself as new to the it? Really? Come on, really? No freep can say they are new to a class if they have played it for 85 levels let alone said amount of ranks on top of that. Unless maybe it had been a bot for all those levels and they just brought it to EM for the first time. But thats naughty and nobody on this server would do that...................ooops wrong server.
    You know mastering a warden is not the easiest thing to do and i didnt had all those gambits from level 1.
    I know what my gambits do but im a newbie to melee class fights and stuff like that and fighting creeps is a huge difference from npcs.

Corlindel, you've fought with honour since first I encountered you.

I applaud you on behalf of creepside.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post

Perhaps the freep with the most integrity on this server (our "beloved" rank 15 hunter proved to be a bot player) , and the freep whom I respect the most.

/signed indeed!
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

*Digeak, Dreed, Kratz, Gluth, Ugrish, Pussycat, Grog, Smarts, Balde, Ang, Savaker, Gentile, Betty, Baalz, Zah and many more raise their glasses to a Gilrain legend*

/Salute Corlindel

One of the first champs in Gilrain EM with the likes of Pantare iirc.

Enjoy your pastures new!

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    It's always fun to watch Alakin tell his usual stories, only to have his qq blow up in his face when he's caught lying. Lying never helps, and qq'ing about normal game play is rarely any point as you've done the same thing a thousand times.
    Well we could say something like , "It's always fun to watch Stoff QQ about evrything , even if he played only twice this year in Em"

I wonder Stoff what u trying to prove with crying and qqing about evrything on this forum.
    Last edited by Gillrain; May 10 2013 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Well we could say something like , "It's always fun to watch Stoff QQ about evrything , even if he played only twice this year in Em"
    You could if you want to. Twice I have been to the moors for a brief time. However, if you take a look at the monsterplayer forums, you will quickly see that QQ is everywhere in every forum topic. The state of the moors is sad, and a certain kin is just making it worse.

He doesn't have to play, he only needs to read. And that is he obviously doin. Every sensible and normal person would say and agree that things aren't right at the moment in Em. And as this is forums, where people discuss things he has every right to do so! And as you are also not playing i don't see reason why you should be commenting on what he said, cos it's kinda double standards.
    On a different note, sad to see Cor leavin'. But that means you will be more on creepside :-) catch ya there.

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

Page 241 of 335 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 251 291 ... LastLast