We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 240 of 335 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    i wish i had more rep so i could give it all to you.
    The rage still smells

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    (there are ofc good guys left as well, you know who you are)
    Thx Stoff!!
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Thx Stoff!!
    Your welcome. Even though I don't like you very much, you don't cheat, and you don't act like a brat. You're a positive contribution to this server, despite us disagreeing in a whole lot of things. But our disagreement is irrelevant in this context.

(there are ofc good guys left as well, you know who you are)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Thx Stoff!!

Guess I'm not one of them? :'(
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

This seems to fit well for our "favorite" Kin on Gilrain.
    (wont let me post it with the [IMG] code for some reason.)

http://9gag.com/gag/a4KD5jy
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Guess I'm not one of them? :'(
    You know who you are!

You know who you are!
    I knew it! *runs off crying back to her cave*

You know who you are!
    <3<3

Farewell Jure and Piru, sad to see more Finns leaving lotro , but cant blame you.

And thx affected for not ganking me in id op ^^.
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    And thx affected for not ganking me in id op ^^.
    Tbh if it was the tree instead of the dwarf i would help aswell :P

Sapience confirmed the KB deed change for U11.

Just sad.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post

Just sad.
    First time we agree.

I guess it was a waste of 6 months vip...

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post

Just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    First time we agree.

I guess it was a waste of 6 months vip...

There is only one thing for this and it's true.

Thanks Ret (2 days ago) and Aff (yesterday) for not pwn my OP BA
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Just another case where Turbine doesn't listen to the majority and just goes on with the plan they've made..

Yes, it's true they have responded with: "It was never our intention to let a KB deed take years" but if that was never your intention, you should have changed it earlier, not 6 years later..

Same with the leaderboards, there are many threads to keep the leaderboards, but Turbine doesn't listen to those threads and just goes on with the plan they've made..
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Just another case where Turbine doesn't listen to the majority and just goes on with the plan they've made..

Yes, it's true they have responded with: "It was never our intention to let a KB deed take years" but if that was never your intention, you should have changed it earlier, not 6 years later..

Same with the leaderboards, there are many threads to keep the leaderboards, but Turbine doesn't listen to those threads and just goes on with the plan they've made..
    I agree leeching KB deed is way beyond the scope of pvmp, a lot of old pvmper's have worked hard to gain their efforts through kills slayer deed in the past where with this new system might bring numbers to drop rapidly on player base, who knows.

most MMO's games dont intend to survive long but this might be one of its reasons

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

I agree this sucks so much, and it was the onliest thing to keep many people on in moors.
    Though I would rather solve other problems, this deed thing isn't the main.
    P.S. Gz on 8 creeps not charging 3 freeps in an OP and calling OOC until they got 14. So much fail in gilrain's creeps atm...
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    I agree this sucks so much, and it was the onliest thing to keep many people on in moors.
    Though I would rather solve other problems, this deed thing isn't the main.
    P.S. Gz on 8 creeps not charging 3 freeps in an OP and calling OOC until they got 14. So much fail in gilrain's creeps atm...
    Gz on alakin and his 8 freeps ganking me solo because i was stupid enough to try and fight superthief solo.

There has always been fail in gilrain freeps ...

Ive literally been on 5 minutes, been zerged and had to endure a vain / spia OOC chat.
    Ill be back in another month.

Alakin, If you are gonna QQ about it on forums, you should tell them the truth..

We were with 5-6 creeps against 4 freeps. (you, amnemope, tungstena, panterva). Everyone knows that a healing ministrel + SW guard and a cappy is a pretty OP combo.

(there was also superthief, ethelden and a champ running around near the OP)

Yes there were more creeps joining our group, but no we haven't called OOC. neither did we have 14 creeps, it was more about 10.

~Gloh
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Gz on alakin and his 8 freeps ganking me solo because i was stupid enough to try and fight superthief solo.

There has always been fail in gilrain freeps ...

Ive literally been on 5 minutes, been zerged and had to endure a vain / spia OOC chat.
    Ill be back in another month.
    We knew you were there in OOC, we came to give you a warm welcome <3
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Yes there were more creeps joining our group, but no we haven't called OOC. neither did we have 14 creeps, it was more about 10.

~Gloh
    Bunga and Grish the 2 pro's shouted OOC It was 8 of you at beginning, when we saw 13 we asked eth to join us. And it was 14 at the end ^^ There wasn't rave with us and nothing changed actually..not from you but grish and bunga are always the same

We knew you were there in OOC, we came to give you a warm welcome <3
    so 8v1 is a warm welcome

8v3 is evidence of creep fail.

gilrain is as riddled with hypocrisy as ever. At least im consistent with my views on how much everyone else sucks =/

I would genuinely have so much respect for any freep i saw going around ettens solo (or even duo) as i do on creep, regardless of who was OP. Crying Fail from behind your group of 8 freeps alakin is very amusing.

so 8v1 is a warm welcome

8v3 is evidence of creep fail.

gilrain is as riddled with hypocrisy as ever. At least im consistent with my views on how much everyone else sucks =/

I would genuinely have so much respect for any freep i saw going around ettens solo (or even duo) as i do on creep, regardless of who was OP. Crying Fail from behind your group of 8 freeps alakin is very amusing.
    They shouted OOC for 10 mins watching at us, we just happened to be there at the moment someone shouted help in OOC Different thing! Cya ingame

They shouted OOC for 10 mins watching at us, we just happened to be there at the moment someone shouted help in OOC Different thing! Cya ingame
    well actually, superthief rode off towards LC when i rooted him, your group had gone tr ways, as soon as id dismounted him and debuffed him - as per burg fighting routine, i panned the camera around to let spider pig fight him so i could see where his help was going to come from. So i got a pretty good view of the lot of you turning around and heading directly for me.

You are right though, it was a different thing 8v1 and 8v3 are different. Points for that.

Lets just keep the hypocritical QQ's to a minimum and stick to the genuine QQ's.

It's always fun to watch Alakin tell his usual stories, only to have his qq blow up in his face when he's caught lying. Lying never helps, and qq'ing about normal game play is rarely any point as you've done the same thing a thousand times.

Yup. Much love stoff.

P.S. Awesome fight at RoP in afternoon, best fun since weeks. Cheers to both sides.

Page 240 of 335 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 250 290 ... LastLast