We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 238 of 335 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 248 288 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    @Juanra I dont find it at all hard to rank up a creep i made a r6 defi with only store flies in 1 week on a dead server. Everything you do needs effort. Take out your creep googles.
    You mean Withywindle, a heavy creep dominated server?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Elde, you are such a boss.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

The removal of leaderboards (among other things) finally did it, even though I have been raging that I will leave lotro for years now, this is it.
    We're losing PvP'rs every day, at this moment Jakez aka Pirulainen uninstalled lotro and I will be too after 15th when my kin turns 6 years. He was the one who I started lotro with years ago in SoA and it is very fitting to leave at the same time. Sail to the west
    If Turbine and community learns from it's mistake there is still hope, but I highly doubt that. It is no worth to keep this 17gb of garbage on my computer.

Farewell and stay honest. /Jure out.
    Last edited by Jureon; May 03 2013 at 05:24 PM.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Saw a youtube clip on withy where he was a known clubber before he came here, just saying
    And also your opinion about what i use my money on, is hmm, how do i put it. meaningless
    So, you're saying that there is video evidence of him clubbing? That explains his stats; his non-natural stats. I did some quick math on his warden stats. He has 1/5 kbs and 40~ infamy per kill, despite being known to be in raids a lot. 40 infamy per kill is a lot btw, or at least it used to be a lot. Higher than all freeps registered, except a few burgs. And to get that high inf per kill, his kbs per kill rate would be much higher. MUCH higher. His stats are simply impossible to get by normal gameplay.

My opinion isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Compare yourself to others like you. The rest of us got our stats by playing without paying for them.

Oh, and is that inf/ren count of yours including the bot or?
    Last edited by stoffi; May 03 2013 at 05:48 PM.

Sorry for the "looks like god" moment in ta flag room, was a shieldwall from downstair ^^
    [CENTER]Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | [B]Ombra e Fiamma[/B] - [Gilrain][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    Retired[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    my opinion isn't an opinion. It's a fact.
    bahahahahaha
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

So, you're saying that there is video evidence of him clubbing? That explains his stats; his non-natural stats. I did some quick math on his warden stats. He has 1/5 kbs and 40~ infamy per kill, despite being known to be in raids a lot. 40 infamy per kill is a lot btw, or at least it used to be a lot. Higher than all freeps registered, except a few burgs. And to get that high inf per kill, his kbs per kill rate would be much higher. MUCH higher. His stats are simply impossible to get by normal gameplay
    I'm normally not posting in forums to defend someone, but I feel like I have to share my toughts on this..

Since there is a blue map most time of the week, freeps will get 30-40 renown per kill with the renown buffs so that would explain the high renown/kill ratio. Affwyn is also known to do a lot of spars so that would explain the killingblows..

~Gloh

*Too bad to see you leave Jure. You are/were a great player! I hope you visit the forums or the game once in a while even if it's just to say hi, and I wish you all the best!
    Last edited by Glohir; May 03 2013 at 06:22 PM.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Sad moment really . Hope you the best Jure
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Disclaimer: some phrasing on this post might sound weird. It is because it was originally a response to another comment, but I don't really want to make it personal as it is really a general thought about how I perceive the state of the EM.

I am VIP and would love to play my Warden or LM or even mini/cappy. I don't give a &&&& about dying, all my toons are &&&& and I'm a pretty bad PvP player overall. I choose to play creep with my lousy reaver because the action is terribly unbalanced. The few times I've tried to play freep in the last month it has just felt dirty. It is serious easy mode 90% of the time.

I see everyone seems to agree that freeps are OP, so why don't you log your creeps to even the situation a bit? What is it that attaches some people so much to the freep side? If I could choose and the action was fair I would choose freep over creep almost any day but it isn't like that. I would love to have a chance to play on the other side, but it feels SO wrong to be there, specially when you are with a kin group. We are a lot of times a group of 6-8 kinnies that want to play the moors and we don't get to choose where or how to play because the course of the action is being dictated every night by a group of players that have decided they are going to play their way no matter the consequences (because, as stated before, in such a small server when one side is much powerful, very small group of players can make a very big impact).

The way things are I am very surprised some of you are still in the forum saying things like creeps are huggers or there are not enough soloers or there is too much QQ. All of it is true, but when you go out and after 5 minutes you find yourself being 2-shotted by some guy repeatedly, or seeing that the other side number increases exponentially after 1 or 2 encounters you just get discouraged to do anything else but hug and wait for numbers that give you a chance to win. Yeah, we are not stupid and can see patterns, and there are certain situations that are very easy to spot that will definitely encourage all those behaviours from creeps that you and everyone dislike so much. Or does anyone in his right mind think that hugging Grams is fun? Because it's &&&&ing boring.

The way things are, creeps could do any &&&& behaviour and I still would find it unfair for any of those so called "exclusive freep" to say anything about it. You want creeps to hug less or to solo more? Do something about it. There are plenty of examples during every day that show you that action can be good when some abusive behaviours are avoided. You can choose to ignore that fact and you are definitely on your right to say that everyone plays the game the way he wants (because it's true!). But until either Turbine does something that balances Gilrain action again or the "community" does something creeps are going to be at the mercy of something aparently so pointless as one guy multiboxing.
    +Rep there, well written
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

The removal of leaderboards (among other things) finally did it, even though I have been raging that I will leave lotro for years now, this is it.
    We're losing PvP'rs every day, at this moment Jakez aka Pirulainen uninstalled lotro and I will be too after 15th when my kin turns 6 years. He was the one who I started lotro with years ago in SoA and it is very fitting to leave at the same time. Sail to the west
    If Turbine and community learns from it's mistake there is still hope, but I highly doubt that. It is no worth to keep this 17gb of garbage on my computer.

Sorry to lose you jure, I enjoyed the times in RG with you and always said your burg was 1 of the best and 1 of a few that were decent, take care mate and all the best.
    As said above hope you pop by now and then to say hello, gilrain has lost out
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thumbs up

Well done rougue, great leading for creeps and gz on jymmy for taking a lead for first time on creep. Well done freeps also tonight, I think good night for all.
    There you go, finally a positive post from myself

After 5 months inactivity I've tried playing again a few nights the last week. I'm sad to say that I think I'll just go back to sc2. I didnt really play enough to tell how gilrain pvp is atm, but I found out that my laptop cant handle raid vs raid, and I struggled to find any solo action. I've also become a supernoob xD and get my &&& handed to me by anything or anyone :P

It was really nice to meet everyone again, and I think I'll have to come on from time to time to say hi or jump a loner coming from gv/spawn Just dont expect the a fight like before. Hopefully everyone havent left till next time I'm online. Although it would be somewhat understandable from what I hear or read here on the forums.

btw. Squelsh (or any gilrainian), when you finally get sc2 hots, feel free to add me ^^ "Yoloswagster 481" The name is just a really bad joke, but I used the namechange, so I cant change it I'm "bwithnocloack" on sc2ranks

Sadly can't really blame you; the farce continues, killing blow deeds change is a corker >.< I barely play this game atm.

Never good to lose players who've been around for so long. GL
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

WILL MISS YOU JURE <3 You smelly Hobbit. :'(
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Confound it Jure
    There's no such thing as death, Life is but a dream, we are just imaginations of ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Ranroth View Post
    After 5 months inactivity I've tried playing again a few nights the last week. I'm sad to say that I think I'll just go back to sc2. I didnt really play enough to tell how gilrain pvp is atm, but I found out that my laptop cant handle raid vs raid, and I struggled to find any solo action. I've also become a supernoob xD and get my &&& handed to me by anything or anyone :P

It was really nice to meet everyone again, and I think I'll have to come on from time to time to say hi or jump a loner coming from gv/spawn Just dont expect the a fight like before. Hopefully everyone havent left till next time I'm online. Although it would be somewhat understandable from what I hear or read here on the forums.

btw. Squelsh (or any gilrainian), when you finally get sc2 hots, feel free to add me ^^ "Yoloswagster 481" The name is just a really bad joke, but I used the namechange, so I cant change it I'm "bwithnocloack" on sc2ranks

Did you see the GSL (or what it's called) tourney round with the 4 best SC2 players in the world? Some awesome playing there, watched them play for 4 hours or something the other day.
    We're 14 guys having a LAN party tomorrow btw, Battlefield 1942 from 2 pm till midnight or longer. I'm ready with pizza, chicken, Cola zero and snacks.
    Your computer can handle BF1942 for sure. ^^ It's free even. HD version.

Sad to see Jureon go. You've been around for as long as I can remember and have always played like a true gilrainian.

Now i am a clubber freaking pathetic. First of all Zrinko called me clubber who is openly clubbing in youtube videos and eh calls it a pro way, he hates me for simply destroying his warg.

About my stats i solo'd all my ranks on withywindle r0/r8(last 20k was in gilrain) i leaded 1 fraid there and i joined hardly 4(I wasnt in raids i preferred to stay alone without backup heals). You have a screenshot of me clubbing? Go on post it because there is not even 0.0001% you will find any screen of me clubbing. I love sparring i proved it think on many creeps i dont care if i die its something that doesnt bother me at all. I am not like you kodush sparring hunters that hardly are 1 week in moors with 7k morale and not even know what mouse turning is just to ensure a 100% or get a reaver with tome of defence offence and in general a bunch of buffs, ill spar everyone and everything. But what i am saying have you ever been solo to know how it is? You are just snatching kills with wargpacks or having a bunch of creeps near you.

I havent seen many soloers and i pointed at both sides.

About the spar you did a bunch of attacks to me and somehow you stopped. Grow balls and admit some things.

Also withys was almost dead on the moment i was ranking up my defi juanra i pved and pvpd when i could and i managed to hit a r6 in a very fast way x].

Goodbye jure i dont really know you much we just pved a bit and it was fun. :[

Edit : Oh btw flame me as much as you want call me clubber/noob/raidbaby anything you like my carecup c[_] will remain empty my father always told me that if you mess with sh*ts you become one of them so keep arguing with yourselves.
    Last edited by affected7; May 03 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Did you see the GSL (or what it's called) tourney round with the 4 best SC2 players in the world? Some awesome playing there, watched them play for 4 hours or something the other day.
    We're 14 guys having a LAN party tomorrow btw, Battlefield 1942 from 2 pm till midnight or longer. I'm ready with pizza, chicken, Cola zero and snacks.
    Your computer can handle BF1942 for sure. ^^ It's free even. HD version.
    If I watched group b, the group of death? Yes of course! Just like I watched group c and all of group stage 1 :) I cant believe Life is out of it already, that's wrong :P

Sounds like fun ^^ I've never been any good with FPSs, but I might to dowload it then :P

We're losing PvP'rs every day, at this moment Jakez aka Pirulainen uninstalled lotro and I will be too after 15th when my kin turns 6 years. He was the one who I started lotro with years ago in SoA and it is very fitting to leave at the same time. Sail to the west :)

Even though I'm no longer active, I've still miss miss you :( Not that I havent while I've been gone. You were one of the very first "friends" I got in EM, back when I was just a puppy ^^ I played mostly alone, and you welcomed me to the comunity, together with a few other oldies. It's safe to say that If none of you had done it, I would have stopped playing way, way earlier. I will greatly miss our spars :( They were the best... and the source of 50% of infamy :)

Let's hope for better times, and that we both find our way back at the same time :)

Gb Jure

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    I am VIP and would love to play my Warden or LM or even mini/cappy. I don't give a &&&& about dying, all my toons are &&&& and I'm a pretty bad PvP player overall. I choose to play creep with my lousy reaver because the action is terribly unbalanced. The few times I've tried to play freep in the last month it has just felt dirty. It is serious easy mode 90% of the time.
    Very well said! Just like I feel. I can't play with my burg anymore because it just feels wrong. More so because as a burg I can watch the "Grams action" from side and it just feels stupid and wrong. Can't be part of that anymore.

So started playing my reaver and creeps have been very friendly to me. I think they (we) are generally happy to get more help on creep side.

Jure: Here or not it is always your Fault! Remember that. In a more serious note I think Puliveivarit will be pretty much dead in a near future. There's only me and 2-3 others online. Don't think it will stay that way
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

Unhappy

Take care matey, and very sad that you are leaving.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Sorry for the "looks like god" moment in ta flag room, was a shieldwall from downstair ^^
    Big respect for being honest about that one.

All in all it was a good night I think both sides got a fair few kills.
    Leader of [url=http://hopeandglory.eu]Hope & Glory[/url] LOTRO Division

Wink

Bro don't give up the faith , at least come back for one last run ? Kelsan promises a revamp and once more we can be op !!! Don't believe him ?

Let's have a mass burg group as your swan song then , would be immense fun

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    has well over 90% of all my infamy/renown is solo (that's well over 1,4 million infamy).
    Just wondering if you count your clubbed 180k renown on your bot Alchain?

As for ganking thing, you were first to start, learn to loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Just wondering if you count your clubbed 180k renown on your bot Alchain?

As for ganking thing, you were first to start, learn to loose.
    No i didn't nor do i care about that cappy.

I did not start the ganking. yes i ganked you but only cause you defend gankers like affwyn.

Feels like talking to a wall, except even the wall would have gotten it after the first 3 times.

And am sorry i let myself be dragged down to this level, won't be happening again after this post.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    ill spar everyone and everything.

Page 238 of 335 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 248 288 ... LastLast