We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 237 of 335 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 287 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 8355
  1. #5901
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Anything else to blame me?
    You smell.



    <3
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

  2. #5902
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post


    Last but not least you cant force freeps to play they way tou like just because rave does something you dont like some of us are paying to play and we want to enjoy as much as we can

    It's called cheating. The rk in question has been banned numerous times earlier for cheating in other ways too. Turbine just doesn't have a way to get him.

    If you want to cheat, then by all means. But close to every decent creep has quit because of it. And yes, creep ooc isn't what it used to be; it's rude and unpleasant. It's filled with immature kids who usually freeped. Most creeps are gone; creep ooc isn't creep ooc anymore.

    The Gilrain community is no longer a plus for Gilrain. The community on Gilrain is a negative factor working AGAINST people playing here. This is because too many decent people have been driven off by a certain kin and Turbine, whilst people with attitudes such as seen on these forums lately dominate PvP too much. There are still good guys and girls left, but they are just too few. Draug, Warder and Sabriella are exchanged with brat 1, brat 2 and brat 3. That's a pretty poor tradeoff.
    Once upon a time, the Gilrain community was probably one of the best communities in LOTRO. No more.
    Last edited by stoffi; May 02 2013 at 09:45 PM.

  3. #5903
    The only good thing about gilrain PvP is that they are going to make a lot of money when the server transfers are back up.

  4. #5904
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by itghhhf View Post
    The only good thing about gilrain PvP is that they are going to make a lot of money when the server transfers are back up.

    I saw someone mentioned Brandywine. Many Gilrainians there? I expect daytime action would be poor since they are all sleeping or waking up.

  5. #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I saw someone mentioned Brandywine. Many Gilrainians there? I expect daytime action would be poor since they are all sleeping or waking up.
    Its fairly busy at 8.am matey, lots of little groups running around, lots of chances to pick something off in the background, the map is normally red, they leave op's 2 each normally also, only been on few times when its peak time and its massive lag, but seeing as action is dead during day here, there is always something out there during our quiet times, give it a try matey
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

  6. #5906
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    143
    Just got 1 shot basically by rave in Ta .... Save to say yes I did rage quit. Been playing only warg for the last month and all that cheating QQ aside freeps need a nerf :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000001438d1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    My warg likes to go WOOF!

  7. #5907
    Disclaimer: some phrasing on this post might sound weird. It is because it was originally a response to another comment, but I don't really want to make it personal as it is really a general thought about how I perceive the state of the EM.

    I am VIP and would love to play my Warden or LM or even mini/cappy. I don't give a &&&& about dying, all my toons are &&&& and I'm a pretty bad PvP player overall. I choose to play creep with my lousy reaver because the action is terribly unbalanced. The few times I've tried to play freep in the last month it has just felt dirty. It is serious easy mode 90% of the time.

    I see everyone seems to agree that freeps are OP, so why don't you log your creeps to even the situation a bit? What is it that attaches some people so much to the freep side? If I could choose and the action was fair I would choose freep over creep almost any day but it isn't like that. I would love to have a chance to play on the other side, but it feels SO wrong to be there, specially when you are with a kin group. We are a lot of times a group of 6-8 kinnies that want to play the moors and we don't get to choose where or how to play because the course of the action is being dictated every night by a group of players that have decided they are going to play their way no matter the consequences (because, as stated before, in such a small server when one side is much powerful, very small group of players can make a very big impact).

    The way things are I am very surprised some of you are still in the forum saying things like creeps are huggers or there are not enough soloers or there is too much QQ. All of it is true, but when you go out and after 5 minutes you find yourself being 2-shotted by some guy repeatedly, or seeing that the other side number increases exponentially after 1 or 2 encounters you just get discouraged to do anything else but hug and wait for numbers that give you a chance to win. Yeah, we are not stupid and can see patterns, and there are certain situations that are very easy to spot that will definitely encourage all those behaviours from creeps that you and everyone dislike so much. Or does anyone in his right mind think that hugging Grams is fun? Because it's &&&&ing boring.

    The way things are, creeps could do any &&&& behaviour and I still would find it unfair for any of those so called "exclusive freep" to say anything about it. You want creeps to hug less or to solo more? Do something about it. There are plenty of examples during every day that show you that action can be good when some abusive behaviours are avoided. You can choose to ignore that fact and you are definitely on your right to say that everyone plays the game the way he wants (because it's true!). But until either Turbine does something that balances Gilrain action again or the "community" does something creeps are going to be at the mercy of something aparently so pointless as one guy multiboxing.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

    Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

  8. #5908
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I saw someone mentioned Brandywine. Many Gilrainians there? I expect daytime action would be poor since they are all sleeping or waking up.
    Long discussion inter-tribe and with freeps on Brandy the other night in Vent. Most are agreed through Turbine's actions, Brandywine may well end up the ONLY Pvmp server with any viable action within a year's time at most, mainly due to numbers still making it possible. Kind of the last bastion! I hope other individual servers can maintain populations - if permitted by turbine's plans.........- but don't hold your breath.

    As for play there currently Stoff, I love it. Lag is no worse than the EU servers - ping-wise they're all based in Boston, MA anyway. TBH worse skill and movement lag I ever had is on Snowbourn anyway. The only drawback is the timings of course, as you say. However, from 11pm (Uk time, GMT+1, sometimes 10 or 9 depending), it's usually nice action right throuh till , as Lfea says, 6-8am if you can bear that! Although on average I play 10/11pm UK (after some Snowy play) to about 4am, as I am free til end of May and can commit to that. Just bear in mind that although there are Aussies, Europeans and Asians making it always possible to find some people around the map, it's mainly Americans and therefore I just count 5 hours back if you're in UK to know what the main player base time is. Weekends though is generally good action during our EU afternoons and evenings as well as night. Creepside community is extremely friendly and very nice In fact so is freepside.

    Given all that, of course you get blips and anomalies of not finding a freep, or them not finding a creep. But Lfea is right that you can usually get anything from 1v1 to small groups right up to RvR across the map, just don't expect it, try different times and you'll be nicely surprised.

    And yes, if new EU-US/US-EU server transfers are being introduced (unless we hear wrong) when paid services return, including bulk ones, at least you are armed with a bit of info about Brandy should you choose to do that. Just don't pick Elendilmir - trust me - unless you want to sign up to a Teamspeak hegemony imposed on players by some creeps, a few of whom- in my experience - having poor, very unfriendly superior attitudes and forced rules you didn't even know about til you get banned from joining any raids due to your ignorance of them ^^

    If anyone wants to roll a creep on Brandywine and try it out before possible transfers arrive, you are welcome to contact me in-game (same weaver name) and I'll do my best to get you in some of the great raids and possibly into the tribe depending on a dialogue between you and the leaders (Cohorts of the Red Legion, http://cotrl.guildlaunch.com/). Freeps wanting to ask anyone about it should ask someone friendly like Tulon, or even Yand, Cedrian, Nightleaf etc who lead a lot of raids there.

    I will always love Gilrain for many reasons , it's my home server for many years, and I will always keep some toons there. But no need not to enjoy Pvmp on other servers as well.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  9. #5909
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Disclaimer: some phrasing on this post might sound weird. It is because it was originally a response to another comment, but I don't really want to make it personal as it is really a general thought about how I perceive the state of the EM.

    I am VIP and would love to play my Warden or LM or even mini/cappy. I don't give a &&&& about dying, all my toons are &&&& and I'm a pretty bad PvP player overall. I choose to play creep with my lousy reaver because the action is terribly unbalanced. The few times I've tried to play freep in the last month it has just felt dirty. It is serious easy mode 90% of the time.

    I see everyone seems to agree that freeps are OP, so why don't you log your creeps to even the situation a bit? What is it that attaches some people so much to the freep side? If I could choose and the action was fair I would choose freep over creep almost any day but it isn't like that. I would love to have a chance to play on the other side, but it feels SO wrong to be there, specially when you are with a kin group. We are a lot of times a group of 6-8 kinnies that want to play the moors and we don't get to choose where or how to play because the course of the action is being dictated every night by a group of players that have decided they are going to play their way no matter the consequences (because, as stated before, in such a small server when one side is much powerful, very small group of players can make a very big impact).

    The way things are I am very surprised some of you are still in the forum saying things like creeps are huggers or there are not enough soloers or there is too much QQ. All of it is true, but when you go out and after 5 minutes you find yourself being 2-shotted by some guy repeatedly, or seeing that the other side number increases exponentially after 1 or 2 encounters you just get discouraged to do anything else but hug and wait for numbers that give you a chance to win. Yeah, we are not stupid and can see patterns, and there are certain situations that are very easy to spot that will definitely encourage all those behaviours from creeps that you and everyone dislike so much. Or does anyone in his right mind think that hugging Grams is fun? Because it's &&&&ing boring.

    The way things are, creeps could do any &&&& behaviour and I still would find it unfair for any of those so called "exclusive freep" to say anything about it. You want creeps to hug less or to solo more? Do something about it. There are plenty of examples during every day that show you that action can be good when some abusive behaviours are avoided. You can choose to ignore that fact and you are definitely on your right to say that everyone plays the game the way he wants (because it's true!). But until either Turbine does something that balances Gilrain action again or the "community" does something creeps are going to be at the mercy of something aparently so pointless as one guy multiboxing.
    +Rep. Well said.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  10. #5910
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    What is it that attaches some people so much to the freep side?
    Winning.

    Thats the only answer that makes sense in my head, otherwise i fail to understand how some people can stare at a graveyard or grams 1 shotters for hours.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  11. #5911
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Long discussion inter-tribe and with freeps on Brandy the other night in Vent. Most are agreed through Turbine's actions, Brandywine may well end up the ONLY Pvmp server with any viable action within a year's time at most, mainly due to numbers still making it possible. Kind of the last bastion! I hope other individual servers can maintain populations - if permitted by turbine's plans.........- but don't hold your breath.

    As for play there currently Stoff, I love it. Lag is no worse than the EU servers - ping-wise they're all based in Boston, MA anyway. TBH worse skill and movement lag I ever had is on Snowbourn anyway. The only drawback is the timings of course, as you say. However, from 11pm (Uk time, GMT+1, sometimes 10 or 9 depending), it's usually nice action right throuh till , as Lfea says, 6-8am if you can bear that! Although on average I play 10/11pm UK (after some Snowy play) to about 4am, as I am free til end of May and can commit to that. Just bear in mind that although there are Aussies, Europeans and Asians making it always possible to find some people around the map, it's mainly Americans and therefore I just count 5 hours back if you're in UK to know what the main player base time is. Weekends though is generally good action during our EU afternoons and evenings as well as night. Creepside community is extremely friendly and very nice In fact so is freepside.

    Given all that, of course you get blips and anomalies of not finding a freep, or them not finding a creep. But Lfea is right that you can usually get anything from 1v1 to small groups right up to RvR across the map, just don't expect it, try different times and you'll be nicely surprised.

    And yes, if new EU-US/US-EU server transfers are being introduced (unless we hear wrong) when paid services return, including bulk ones, at least you are armed with a bit of info about Brandy should you choose to do that. Just don't pick Elendilmir - trust me - unless you want to sign up to a Teamspeak hegemony imposed on players by some creeps, a few of whom- in my experience - having poor, very unfriendly superior attitudes and forced rules you didn't even know about til you get banned from joining any raids due to your ignorance of them ^^

    If anyone wants to roll a creep on Brandywine and try it out before possible transfers arrive, you are welcome to contact me in-game (same weaver name) and I'll do my best to get you in some of the great raids and possibly into the tribe depending on a dialogue between you and the leaders (Cohorts of the Red Legion, http://cotrl.guildlaunch.com/). Freeps wanting to ask anyone about it should ask someone friendly like Tulon, or even Yand, Cedrian, Nightleaf etc who lead a lot of raids there.

    I will always love Gilrain for many reasons , it's my home server for many years, and I will always keep some toons there. But no need not to enjoy Pvmp on other servers as well.

    Thx for the info. Haven't had much time the last half year to game, but that won't be so forever. I think Lotro pvp is seriously fekked up right now (balance aside), so it will take some boredom to lure me back. Maybe Brandywine playing overrides the negative sides of pvp today. who knows. It's nice to know that people like you and Doctorwolf are already there; it makes the trip over easier for people like myself if we make it. Perhaps I could even convince THE Draug to try it in the future as well. And eatinalu and more. Gilrain seems a lost cause as the average age seems to have dropped too low. That in itself isn't necessarily bad, there are lots of fine young folks around, but Gilrain has a high percentage of what I call brats. And you got that certain kin making Gilrain a much worse place to be for everyone, including themselves as they get less action when they make people quit.



    Nice post by Eldelcar btw.

  12. #5912
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Don't mean to pull you all off topic so to say but I think some of you might want to look at this:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...MP-Deed-Change

    On BR at the moment there's a change to PvMP Deeds in which if you help kill a Freep/Creep and you don't get the Killing Blow it will still be added to your deed, so what I'm saying....all you have to do is tag a Freep/Creep and you get the KB added to your deed log. I find this a slap in the face to all the High Ranked Freeps and Creeps who have worked hard for the KB titles and takes the only challenge left in PvMP.

    You can now go back to your trolling/talking.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

  13. #5913
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Fellagund's sayings..

    Tbh everything stated above is true but as i said before creeps are unfriendly to freeps for no-reason ^^. Dont expect some of us to switch to creep and gather a bunch of insults by some kids and stay on the creepside. Creeps hug because we are op but many times they shouldnt hug i respect creeps and i give them a huge THUMBS UP for fighting in that situation.

    As for exclusive freeps you cant really judge them we played when it was bad without audacity/gear and still kept giving a good fight at least in my eyes time for creeps to do the same.

  14. #5914
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Don't mean to pull you all off topic so to say but I think some of you might want to look at this:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...MP-Deed-Change

    On BR at the moment there's a change to PvMP Deeds in which if you help kill a Freep/Creep and you don't get the Killing Blow it will still be added to your deed, so what I'm saying....all you have to do is tag a Freep/Creep and you get the KB added to your deed log. I find this a slap in the face to all the High Ranked Freeps and Creeps who have worked hard for the KB titles and takes the only challenge left in PvMP.

    You can now go back to your trolling/talking.

    Omg.


    More words.

  15. #5915
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Omg.


    More words.
    Alot of PVMPing are trying to get it changed back Stoffi, trust me. no one asked for this.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

  16. #5916
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Tbh everything stated above is true but as i said before creeps are unfriendly to freeps for no-reason ^^.
    Creeps are unfriendly to SOME freeps. Ask Jimmy or other dedicated freeps how they do to be treated nice on creep side when they pop up to say hi.

    The reason behind your not very warm welcome in creep ooc is maybe the s.hit you post on the forums every day?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  17. #5917
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Alot of PVMPing are trying to get it changed back Stoffi, trust me. no one asked for this.
    Well, one can still pay to get double kbs, like a certain burg has done since it became possible. That is just as bad, but Turbine keeps on allowing it.

  18. #5918
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    (Dont ask what would i do if was a creep i would just QQ on ooc a bit and get over it as i did with some lame wargpack hanging around,Just qq on ooc a bit and move on thats how it works even out of the game )


    Now please flame me call me ezmodder or whatever you want im out of moors untill turbine fixes my lag since for 3 days i cant hit a gambit without having my screen freeze for some seconds.

    Oh and just to cheer up din Affwyn uses lick!
    By qq on ooc you mean throwing me insults first thing i log on snowy, calling me raid baby, coward and can't move without warg pack, then yes.

    If by mature(last post by you) you mean raging at me with tells, then yes.
    If by leaving moors (said so three time last 2 week) you mean keep playing everyday, then yes.

    On a more serious note. you've been reported for those tells, and you will keep getting reported next time, as stated by stoff i won't be bothered by kids(also stated by you in last post). Also don't ever try to fight me with terms like raidbaby cause that's the most funnies comment i've seen. has well over 90% of all my infamy/renown is solo (that's well over 1,4 million infamy).

  19. #5919
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    By qq on ooc you mean throwing me insults first thing i log on snowy, calling me raid baby, coward and can't move without warg pack, then yes.

    If by mature(last post by you) you mean raging at me with tells, then yes.
    If by leaving moors (said so three time last 2 week) you mean keep playing everyday, then yes.

    On a more serious note. you've been reported for those tells, and you will keep getting reported next time, as stated by stoff i won't be bothered by kids(also stated by you in last post). Also don't ever try to fight me with terms like raidbaby cause that's the most funnies comment i've seen. has well over 90% of all my infamy/renown is solo (that's well over 1,4 million infamy).
    Oh someone called you a raid baby what an insult you started the cj and the ganks let me guess who is the kid. I cant say more when you log and say Hello any raid? please invite. Solo means beeing alone not having a raid or a 2nd or a 3rd warg near you + all that teasing i cant call them as insults but in your mind maybe they are its for making you to spar me in your reaver since we owe each other a spar.

    Juanra if you dont agree with me that doesnt mean what i am saying is sh*t, plus i tried to play on the creepside months ago, before you even knew who i am i got bored since it was like beeing a lvl 1 freep at archet on a non reccomended server.



    #Spars at LC HS# Lets do something than grams pew pew.

  20. #5920
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Oh someone called you a raid baby what an insult you started the cj and the ganks let me guess who is the kid.
    I cant say more when you log and say Hello any raid? please invite. Solo means beeing alone not having a raid or a 2nd or a 3rd warg near you + all that teasing i cant call them as insults but in your mind maybe they are its for making you to spar me in your reaver since we owe each other a spar.
    .

    If by starting the gank you mean instantly comes back and jump me 2 times after you died once, then yes i started the gank.

    If the only thing you can say when you see someone asking for a craid on ooc is a tell about how a coward that person are, then yes am a kid. on a more serious note; why even bother saying anything?

    On a second note; i don't owe you anything.

    Asking people to go solo when you can kill about 3-5 creeps at the same time, rather sad don't you think? You've got what, 400-500k renown? and your trying to lecture me how am suppose to play? Again sad.
    Thanks for proving in a public forum just how mature you are, shame i forgot to screenie those so called *tease*

  21. #5921
    I just find it hard to believe anyone can find steam rolling one side constantly entertaining, I personally like a good brawl which seriously we just aren't getting anymore. I play both sides but feel I can't play my guardian in EM as much as I'd like to simply because I don't get a satisfying fight out of it. On the other hand on creep all I feel is frustration as we always seem to be losing, being stuck up at grams all night while we get farmed isn't fun really. =/

    The real fact of the matter is Turbine can't balance the pvp zone for toffee and when there is a problem they leave it until the next big update to attempt to sort it then when that doesn't work we have to wait for the update after that. PvP is real time the shift of players from one side to the other needs far more tweaking than it is currently getting.
    Leader of [url=http://hopeandglory.eu]Hope & Glory[/url] LOTRO Division

  22. #5922
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

    Juanra if you dont agree with me that doesnt mean what i am saying is sh*t, plus i tried to play on the creepside months ago, before you even knew who i am i got bored since it was like beeing a lvl 1 freep at archet on a non reccomended server.
    You gave up cos its not easy to rank a creep i guess, and it takes a massive effort to start one for sure at this moment. For this very same reason you should respect more the people that did it, that keeps playing creep regularly and makes possible PvMP in this server.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  23. #5923
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    If by starting the gank you mean instantly comes back and jump me 2 times after you died once, then yes i started the gank.

    If the only thing you can say when you see someone asking for a craid on ooc is a tell about how a coward that person are, then yes am a kid. on a more serious note; why even bother saying anything?

    On a second note; i don't owe you anything.

    Asking people to go solo when you can kill about 3-5 creeps at the same time, rather sad don't you think? You've got what, 400-500k renown? and your trying to lecture me how am suppose to play? Again sad.
    Thanks for proving in a public forum just how mature you are, shame i forgot to screenie those so called *tease*
    My god you seriously cant understand why i ganked you? Once you had your fake skill-lock since you lost (me on 11k you on 6k with all bleeds up) you stop fighting i also stop though my bleeds killed you. You map back i jump in your face then start to move on an more open area for us to respar and you start attacking me without me beeing rdy i try to fight back at 10k i think? Though it was too late and you didnt stopped as you did on my skill-lock that i had to use Defiant and NR to make you stop. I come back a bit pissed though the others helped you. We spared you TWICE to make a spar then you log your warg and gank me just pathetic.

    I didnt asked them to be solo i am just saying the results of beeing all the times with a group. Hitting MT vs RKS.

    @Juanra I dont find it at all hard to rank up a creep i made a r6 defi with only store flies in 1 week on a dead server. Everything you do needs effort. Take out your creep googles.

  24. #5924
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    My god you seriously cant understand why i ganked you? Once you had your fake skill-lock since you lost (me on 11k you on 6k with all bleeds up) you stop fighting i also stop though my bleeds killed you. You map back i jump in your face then start to move on an more open area for us to respar and you start attacking me without me beeing rdy i try to fight back at 10k i think? Though it was too late and you didnt stopped as you did on my skill-lock that i had to use Defiant and NR to make you stop. I come back a bit pissed though the others helped you. We spared you TWICE to make a spar then you log your warg and gank me just pathetic.
    Fake skill lock? and you can say that because? I've got zero problems dying and i don't fake skill lock.
    Fight back at 10k? again sad. I'll apologize for calling you kid you gotta be atleast 90 with that memory.
    So basically your telling me that i can come gank you 2 times if i fail to put up one of 3-5 buffs? ok good to know. and i did stop when i got that message from one of your many *friends*.
    Anyhow my only regret after this message is that you had to come on gilrain with your trolling and lack of experience about anything.
    Last post from me, but do take of your freep goggles for once, cause your quite hated by most people i've spoken with.
    Of course from your perspective it's cause we're sad raidbabies who can't do &&&& and we are to blame for everything.
    Oh and to clear up abit in your memory i did attack when you ran, ran abit away and you started doing ranged on me so i went back in, and i hadn't even taken 1k of you. yet you come back and gank me 2 times cause you think that your version of the story is the right one so you think you can do whatever you wish if you feel that's there been done great evil against you. Again sad.

    Now if you keep saying that you'll transfer, retire or won't come EM anymore, then do it already. at this point you won't be missed by many on creepside atleast, the truth may be harsh but sometimes needed.

  25. #5925
    If Sauron were real he sure as hell wouldn't come looking here for any useful information.
    Izanagi, Zuik, Deity, Quetsel, Sidekick- Gilrain

    (O)> =(Q) Interspecies love can be difficult.

 

 
Page 237 of 335 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 287 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload