We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 236 of 335 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    There is a simple solution, that does not involve forum debating, to the BD issue:

''Burn them all.''
    Alright Aerys, simmer down before you get a golden blade through your spine.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    I thought I should repay the favour after all the enjoyment I got from watching you try to grasp basic logic.
    maybe you didnt notice but your logic was BS... as you can see freep or creep is laughing at you and your pointless logic
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Alright Aerys, simmer down before you get a golden blade through your spine.
    Unlike Aerys, I am not member of a family that has been inbred for 300 years.

So I'll see that one coming.

Which is arguably more damaging to EM than anything Rave's ever done.
    Trouble is it's seen as the lesser of two "evils" really, especially when we can play on other servers.

As other people have said a long time ago on here, Gilrain is unique in being the smallest server with the smallest number of PvPers, and for a part of the game which 100% relies on each other for some fun, that's why it feels so much worse to see bots and multiboxing on top of being OP. Nobody is asking for any favours here, people just seem to be pointing out why the play is the way it is. And the real question is, as I've said before, when we rely on each other for some fun, why would anyone do those things? It's just stupid when these are the consequences we are seeing. It's not about Rave personally, it's about rubbing salt into the wound that Turbine already made with their silly balance-pendulum swinging ever more erratically. Exploiting an exploited situation? How fun is that? And from what I hear from a certain live server where freeps already have the new skills, gear and trait trees, creeps are getting critted for 30k+ with no morale boost yet in place.... it aint gonna get any better for creepside believe you me.

I'm not saying Brandywine is the be all and end all either but there, we have no such problems. There are still large numbers on both sides - Yand/Yelk and their freeps always put up at least 1.5-2 raids every night as do we, more at weekends, but like all servers that's way less than before - and there is never an issue about both sides getting good inf/ren. If there are botters they mingle in well, I've never spotted any but I'm pretty sure there probably is. People wouldn't quit because of them I don't think, because there's loads and loads of other players. Fights all over the map every single night no matter who is logged on, and to a lesser degree in terms of consistency, also on Snowbourn. Our Gilrain problem is with our low numbers, Rave's and others' Gilrain actions just wouldn't matter on any other server, he/they would mean nothing more than another target.

Sorry for repeating it but when we add the rest of the bot/OP/mb'ing/annoying spies etc on top of that numbers situation on Gilrain, it's very understandable the way things are and the way people feel. It's what to do about it that's the problem and people are voting with their ESC + QUIT buttons and no-one said that's a good thing, just that it's happening. A lot.
    Last edited by Mournsigh; May 02 2013 at 01:11 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

To all freeps that think they have no other choice because they want to have fun in the moors..

If you want to have fun in the moors, stop healing ravezot and his bot, and stop leeching renown from him, you guys are as bad as he is and are ruining pvmp.. I’d like to welcome you all to creepside for 1 week, yes 1 full week I bet 90% of you would have left the game by then because it's no fun playing this way.. #ThinkBeforeYouAct

To Dinnandal,
    How convenient of you that you logged your freep when rave came online..
    #nuff said
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    To Dinnandal,
    How convenient of you that you logged your freep when rave came online..
    #nuff said
    1. I logged my freep long before I came to EM
    2. Rave's been online all day
    3. I haven't even SEEN rave while I've been in EM

Edit: just checked kin panel, number 3 is probably because he's in BREE
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

1. I logged my freep long before I came to EM
    2. Rave's been online all day
    3. I haven't even SEEN rave while I've been in EM

Edit: just checked kin panel, number 3 is probably because he's in BREE
    1. I didn't say you haven't logged your freep ealier today, I said you logged your freep when rave came into the moors..
    2. Rave may have been online all day, but hasn't been in the moors until you logged off your creep.
    3. That might be true, you logged off your creep when he came, and you came into the moors when rave went away again (destroying TR and farming every creep in it together with delbot).
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

1. I didn't say you haven't logged your freep ealier today, I said you logged your freep when rave came into the moors..
    2. Rave may have been online all day, but hasn't been in the moors until you logged off your creep.
    3. That might be true, you logged off your creep when he came, and you came into the moors when rave went away again (destroying TR and farming every creep in it together with delbot).
    no, no and no.

When I logged from creep to freep rave wasn't in EM, then at least an hour passed before I went to EM on hunter, didn't see rave at all before he left EM.

You seem to be rather obsessed with me, would you like my address so you can come over and stare at me lovingly?
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

would you like my address so you can come over and stare at me lovingly?
    ...Yes.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

no, no and no.

When I logged from creep to freep rave wasn't in EM, then at least an hour passed before I went to EM on hunter, didn't see rave at all before he left EM.

You seem to be rather obsessed with me, would you like my address so you can come over and stare at me lovingly?
    - Funny how I can ask every creep online if rave was in the moors just before you came in the moors on your hunter, and I'm 100% sure all say : Yes.

And too bad for you but I'm not obsessed with you, I just like to see your failed troll awnsers on basic facts.

This will be my last post for now, rave is not in the moors, so there's action..

~Gloh

- Funny how I can ask every creep online if rave was in the moors just before you came in the moors on your hunter, and I'm 100% sure all say : Yes.

And too bad for you but I'm not obsessed with you, I just like to see your failed troll awnsers on basic facts.

This will be my last post for now, rave is not in the moors, so there's action..

~Gloh
    What? all 4 creeps? the rest logged after rave showed up for a whole 5 minutes.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Rave's ego must be near critical mass by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Rave's ego must be near critical mass by now.
    Bots dont have egos or emotion. But do they dream of bot sheep?
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Creeps logging isn't a direct result of Rave's botting, it's a creep CHOICE, you're not forced to log when he shows up, you choose to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    lol you keep going down ... ask yourself this...why are we logging off ? cause we dont wanna play with a cheater....and thats how action in EM dies......why dont we log off when rave is not around ? cause rest of the freeps plays fair and both side deserve a respectful fun

Dinnandal.... Really? Really? Loads of veterans already quit because of said rk. You can say what you want, but said rk and his kin have caused and are causing great damage to Gilrain, maybe even more than Turbine. Everyone chooses what they want, but a certain rk and his kin are making people choose not to play on Gilrain.

If I decide to play and go somewhere else, I won't be going alone. For now, I choose not to play because of the combined state of the game, by fault of Turbine and a certain kin combined.

Truth be told, and I very rarely say this to anyone because people I don't like have the same right as me to play on this server, but Gilrain would be better off without most of the players in a certain kin, especially a said rk, because you do too much dmg to the server. Please stop cheating or at least go harass another server.
    Last edited by stoffi; May 02 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I can say that I probably won't come back to play on gilrain as long as a certain rk and his kin are cheating and making life miserable for everyone else
    Well that's just added incentive.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!
    I swear it, you can't be a day above 16. If you are, don't take it as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I swear it, you can't be a day above 16. If you are, don't take it as a compliment.
    I am and I will
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Seriously after reading all posts above....

First of all creeps hug way too much..Glohir mate you know i like you i love to spar or to fight vs you but thats hilarious mate...Even berg gave us a thumbs up for trying to fight back despite you guys hugged and had the numbers to fight us.

Second the pvp has turned out to raid babies seriously yesterday i saw a rank 10 blackarrow hitting MT vs a RK i mean SERIOUSLY? I am not the best judge i mean i was also a raid baby when i started to learn what pvp is but thank god i advanced to level 2. There is no soloers theese days or if they are they just follow the group not to ROFLPWNZERGED by a pack of creeps or freeps. Oh and dont tell me a creep cant soloplay i did it with my rank7 blackarrow on snowburn and i won some spars vs high ranked freeps. (Also keep in mind that i am not saying that freeps dont have raid babies both sides have)

Third the forums are full of tears and rage everytime someone doesnt like actions he just comes on forums fill it with hate and makes more people getting sick of it. Want an example? See how many creeps somehow disliked me when i hardly added 10 posts on the thread simply for not agreeing with me, i mean there is no human level anymore here. I tried to rank up a creep then when hairylegs told me why i am not on warden every hater of the class started adding ironies flame or hate in ooc about me. What do you expect from that attitude fair numbers and awesome actions? I doubt it. Want a fact here? Freeps welcomed me when i first got in that server as an anonymous &&&&&&&, creeps barely called a hi even on my tribe and when i asked wheres the action in ooc nobody answered.

Last but not least you cant force freeps to play they way tou like just because rave does something you dont like some of us are paying to play and we want to enjoy as much as we can, i am not saying that creeps are not also vip players but thats just weird. Iar was also farming freeps non-stop with pve craids and dont tell me that doesnt exist i found it out when i first transferred here by getting farmed on my hunter. If you dislike rave actions so much just keep it for yourself or do something to farm him or mock him. ( Dont ask what would i do if was a creep i would just QQ on ooc a bit and get over it as i did with some lame wargpack hanging around,Just qq on ooc a bit and move on thats how it works even out of the game )

Oh and please i cant hear wargs getting mad about the daily festival quest who gives freeps a safe escape once per day since they have it every 3 minutes

You want better moors? Start socializing and try to find the mistakes both sides do.

Now please flame me call me ezmodder or whatever you want im out of moors untill turbine fixes my lag since for 3 days i cant hit a gambit without having my screen freeze for some seconds.

Oh and just to cheer up din Affwyn uses lick!

spar

At lchs if any one fancy's a spar not fussy anything will do

1 Sub Cancelled, hope to see some of you in my spitfires sights :P Awesome fun, enjoy EM for the next 6-9 months
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Want a fact here? Freeps welcomed me when i first got in that server as an anonymous &&&&&&&
    I still think you're an anonymous &&&&&&&!

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    I still think you're an anonymous &&&&&&&!
    Well i dont call it as a skilled player, i call it as a person they liked me i liked them as a character thats my point

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Well i dont call it as a skilled player, i call it as a person they liked me i liked them as a character thats my point
    And you transfer your freeps to gilrain to help out in balance on our server^^, of all old euro servers gilrains is defo top of list where creeps out number freeps
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Markopollo View Post
    1 Sub Cancelled, hope to see some of you in my spitfires sights :P Awesome fun, enjoy EM for the next 6-9 months
    im sorry your leaving matey, try brandy server at 8.am uk time, lots of fun solo warg, next update is gonna be even worse for creeps, new cloaks jewels etc, take care
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    And you transfer your freeps to gilrain to help out in balance on our server^^, of all old euro servers gilrains is defo top of list where creeps out number freeps
    First you have a problem with my hunter that used festival teleport exploit while he hasnt even been to moors for a month now you have a problem with my transfer and my transfer was for a pve purpose not for a pvp one. I joined dome since kyre lured me here. Anything else to blame me?

Page 236 of 335 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 246 286 ... LastLast