We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 235 of 335 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 8355
  1. #5851

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Again, I never said botting was ok, just pointing out that blaming Rave's botting for ruining EM as a whole is absurd.
    And I never said you support botting and I understand you feel the need of support Rave ingame as a person behind a toon.

    But you must admit that if he is not ruining the game his behaviour is not very healthy for pvmp and only shows an absolute lack of respect for gilrain community - but im not sure if some BD members know the sense of ingame community apart some jokes on ooc global and talk channels. And..its enough...you know my thoughts..nothing personal.

    Cya.
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

  2. #5852
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Again, I never said botting was ok, just pointing out that blaming Rave's botting for ruining EM as a whole is absurd.
    Is it?

    We can't blame Ravezot and his bot for ruining EM as a whole, but we can blame him for a major part of the action.

    Once again, (like I said to Arai before) just come on your creep, and try to fight against Ravezot and the rest of the OP people, and don't come with the awnser that rave won't attack you, just pretend he will.

    Instead of calling creeps cowards, you should be respecting them for still logging into this server where a clubbing RK and his OP friends are trying to rule the Ettenmoors.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  3. #5853
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Once again, (like I said to Arai before) just come on your creep, and try to fight against Ravezot and the rest of the OP people, and don't come with the awnser that rave won't attack you, just pretend he will.
    No thanks, I'd get destroyed.

    Why? because freeps are OP as I've already said, not because Rave has a bot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Instead of calling creeps cowards, you should be respecting them for still logging into this server where a clubbing RK and his OP friends are trying to rule the Ettenmoors.
    I never said creeps are cowards, I completely understand why creeps are hesitant to leave grams (see above) but I've been on creep when Rave shows up and seen the "Rave's here, time to log" messages in OOC. I'll respect creeps for staying to fight when they stay to fight.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  4. #5854
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    I've been on creep when Rave shows up and seen the "Rave's here, time to log" messages in OOC. I'll respect creeps for staying to fight when they stay to fight.
    With respect, you can find the answer to why people log, in your own post:

    1)
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    No thanks, I'd get destroyed.
    You can add getting serious combat advantages from bots on top of that.

    2)
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Why? because freeps are OP
    Never a truer word- currently.

    But there's a third reason why you should understand the Gilrain creep logging sometimes:

    3) Some players would rather log offthan give Rave and some of the others any renown because of how they feel about him as a player and about his kin. And I think it's already been proven in these forums about how people feel about it and him and the kin in general.

    Things are pretty bad Din when people who love the game would rather log off than play against him and his kin don't you think?
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  5. #5855
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    But there's a third reason why you should understand the Gilrain creep logging sometimes:

    3) Some players would rather log offthan give Rave and some of the others any renown because of how they feel about him as a player and about his kin. And I think it's already been proven in these forums about how people feel about it and him and the kin in general.
    Which is arguably more damaging to EM than anything Rave's ever done.

    Lets take Freep OPness out of the equation, if creeps and freeps were completely balanced (totally hypothetical because Turbine) would creeps still log off to deprive Rave and BD of renown? of course not.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  6. #5856
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Which is arguably more damaging to EM than anything Rave's ever done.

    Lets take Freep OPness out of the equation, if creeps and freeps were completely balanced (totally hypothetical because Turbine) would creeps still log off to deprive Rave and BD of renown? of course not.
    i wasnt going to involve but saw some BS....

    Dear Din,
    im always waiting at grams when rave and his bot shows up...not cause freeps are OP...but the way he disrespects all the community... ask any freep or creep you like about actions when Rave is not around...creeps always raid up or go solo against freeps and actions always good , even freeps gaining way more renown than any other creeps...but excuse me if i dont wanna play with a cheater...

    P.S. : Totally agree with Corlindel
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  7. #5857
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    i wasnt going to involve but saw some BS....

    Dear Din,
    im always waiting at grams when rave and his bot shows up...not cause freeps are OP...but the way he disrespects all the community... ask any freep or creep you like about actions when Rave is not around...creeps always raid up or go solo against freeps and actions always good , even freeps gaining way more renown than any other creeps...but excuse me if i dont wanna play with a cheater...

    P.S. : Totally agree with Corlindel
    Thanks for proving my point.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  8. #5858
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Thanks for proving my point.
    i thought your point was, creeps stays at grams cause freeps are OP and not cause of Rave and his bot
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  9. #5859
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    i thought your point was, creeps stays at grams cause freeps are OP and not cause of Rave and his bot
    My point is that it's pathetic to say Rave's botting is killing EM when it's creeps hiding in Grams because freeps are OP and creeps logging to deprive Rave of renown that are doing more damage.

    im always waiting at grams when rave and his bot shows up...not cause freeps are OP...but the way he disrespects all the community... ask any freep or creep you like about actions when Rave is not around...creeps always raid up or go solo against freeps and actions always good
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  10. #5860
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    No point to argue with BD, they will always approve Rave's actions cause they benefit of it.
    Arguing with them is like wrestling in a mud with a pig, after an hour you realize they actually love it.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  11. #5861
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    My point is that it's pathetic to say Rave's botting is killing EM when it's creeps hiding in Grams because freeps are OP and creeps logging to deprive Rave of renown that are doing more damage.
    lol...ofc his actions killing EM...thats why we dont play....i dont know how you read my post but you got it totally wrong....we dont care how OP freeps are
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  12. #5862
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Rave hasnt been around the last couple of days and there has been action all over the map. Solo, small groups and raids, open fights and fight inside keeps. That is a fact, not pure speculation like you do in your posts, Din.

    Some people, specially old timers, are just too tired of fighting aggainst the odds, and they just log off or sit in grams meanwhile Rave is there. Is that damaging for EM and they deserve to be blamed or is that just a CONSEQUENCE of the damaging actions that Rave has caused?

    When I talk about 'Rave' here i mean him and his entourage, the ones that help him to f.uck the action all the time when they have a chance, like his brother Blackie, shewolf etc.

    The logic you are using to try to defend Rave is completely &&&&&&&&. Its like saying in a situation that everyone is flaming over an exploiter, to defend him saying "hey look, blame the game not the player, if there wasnt exploits you wouldnt have any problem with that person, right?" Of course not, you dummy.

    If the game was completely balanced, EZmode wouldnt exist, therefore Rave and co. wouldnt be a problem for Gilrain's PVMP.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  13. #5863
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    lol...ofc his actions killing EM...thats why we dont play....i dont know how you read my post but you got it totally wrong....we dont care how OP freeps are
    Creeps logging isn't a direct result of Rave's botting, it's a creep CHOICE, you're not forced to log when he shows up, you choose to.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  14. #5864
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Creeps logging isn't a direct result of Rave's botting, it's a creep CHOICE, you're not forced to log when he shows up, you choose to.
    lol you keep going down ... ask yourself this...why are we logging off ? cause we dont wanna play with a cheater....and thats how action in EM dies......why dont we log off when rave is not around ? cause rest of the freeps plays fair and both side deserve a respectful fun
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  15. #5865
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Rave hasnt been around the last couple of days and there has been action all over the map. Solo, small groups and raids, open fights and fight inside keeps. That is a fact, not pure speculation like you do in your posts, Din.
    Again, proving my point.



    Rave wasn't there, creeps didn't CHOOSE to log therefore the action was decent.

    And I'm not defending Rave, he's a big boy, he can defend himself if he chooses to, I'm just pointing out that the blame for the current state of EM doesn't lie solely on Rave's doorstep as most creeps seem to believe.

    Now we're just going around in circles and it's too hot to keep repeating myself so I'm done.

    See you in the moors...or not if Rave's there.
    Last edited by DinThePurple; May 02 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  16. #5866
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    No point Saw, check what I posted. He is posting for the sake of arguing, and his arguments are blind and ignorant.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  17. #5867
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    No point Saw, check what I posted. He is posting for the sake of arguing, and his arguments are blind and ignorant.
    As opposed to your insightful contributions to the discussion.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  18. #5868
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    freeps were OP back in RoI aswell.....healing Rks, shield traited wardens etc...but we never complained about how rave and his actions killing EM...we kept playing...then he showed up with a bot and now seeing how he mocks with all of us just breaking creeps courage and we are losing our will to play.....rave with both and dead EM...is that a coincidence ?
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  19. #5869
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Again, proving my point.
    Your point was creeps are sitting behind 1 shotters because freeps are OP.

    /lawyered.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  20. #5870
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    As opposed to your insightful contributions to the discussion.
    Why should I contribute in a pointless discussion which you created just for flaming?
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  21. #5871
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    No point to argue with BD, they will always approve Rave's actions cause they benefit of it.
    Arguing with them is like wrestling in a mud with a pig, after an hour you realize they actually love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    No point Saw, check what I posted. He is posting for the sake of arguing, and his arguments are blind and ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Why should I contribute in a pointless discussion which you created just for flaming?
    Pot. Kettle. Black.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

  22. #5872
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Yep, flaming. As I said.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  23. #5873
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post

    And I'm not defending Rave, he's a big boy,
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHA......AAAAAAAAHHHHH. ....i needed that laugh
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  24. #5874
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    There is a simple solution, that does not involve forum debating, to the BD issue:

    ''Burn them all.''

  25. #5875
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHA......AAAAAAAAHHHHH. ....i needed that laugh
    I thought I should repay the favour after all the enjoyment I got from watching you try to grasp basic logic.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

 

 
Page 235 of 335 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 245 285 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload