We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 234 of 335 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by EU-Kazadan View Post
    Thanks to those who took part in the sparring. I wanna apologise to Affwyn and Daenmin for stopping during the spars, I got that skillbug thing so no skills went off.
    Nps i was terribad today anyway :[ Hope we can do spars more often when one side has more numbers

Quote Originally Posted by undervo View Post
    There do exist hunters that roam the moors solo, i use to do it, though i die very often.
    btw, i DID track you :P
    IF you tracked me, it would have said so, just saying

Its not going anywhere now so end of convo
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    IF you tracked me, it would have said so, just saying

Its not going anywhere now so end of convo
    Not if he tracked but didn't select you, just saw you in the list and cancelled, just saying.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

Finally some decent action late at night, a bit ping pong but wasn't too bad. Nice to have a small tribe group up at late hours.
    Small group fights are definitely better, good job creeps and freeps that took part
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Tirn I always enjoy a cj, a warg pee etc always makes me laugh, but at least when u do, give me 1s to cj u back when u have snuffed it nighty nite
    Last edited by lfeanor; May 01 2013 at 08:38 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Few of us do remember fighting 1v1, I want to solo/duo on my Guard, yet all I meet is a zerg of Creeps each time i do. But hey if that's how PvP is going to be now days.

You are like in the front row of every single freep zerg there is in this server, so I dont really know what are you talking about.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

I see rave is really bend on destroying pvmp with a second cappy(delbot). shame

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Where does it end??

When rave has a full raid of clubbed macro accounts so he can wipe all the creeps on his own?

Just pathetic..

(for those that haven't seen it yet, here's an image of clubbed delbot from the dailystats)

*If turbine removes leaderboards, things like this would go unnoticed which is a shame to be honest.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Was his other cappy banned?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

End of love with BD? ;-)

And to be precise, no he can't destroy pvmp as in whole, there are other servers too! :-)

Second i blame Turbine for letting him do what he does..

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

Its a real shame theirs certain people reunioning pvp, gilrain is a small server but the moors action im pretty awesome some nights.

tbh i take my hat of to creeps that log on everynight to pvp and all their faced with is bots spys ect ect ect stuff that!

i blame turbine, but for now im gona finish getting my rk r12 in snowy.

cya all.

Quote Originally Posted by Warguls View Post
    Its a real shame theirs certain people reunioning pvp, gilrain is a small server but the moors action im pretty awesome some nights.

tbh i take my hat of to creeps that log on everynight to pvp and all their faced with is bots spys ect ect ect stuff that!
    Totally!

Quote Originally Posted by Warguls View Post
    for now im gona finish getting my rk r12 in snowy.

cya all.
    Not if I can help it Wurgsy! lol
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Good job to the freeps who exploit their anniv port, very well done I compliment you for your braveness..
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Alright Creeples, answer me this: if Rave were constantly grouped with Ret instead of a bot, would you venture out from behind your 1-shotters?

Of course not because it's not Rave's botting keeping you cowering in the safety of grams, it's the fact that freeps are OP so stop using Rave as an excuse and logging whenever he shows up, it's pathetic.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Alright Creeples, answer me this: if Rave were constantly grouped with Ret instead of a bot, would you venture out from behind your 1-shotters?

Of course not because it's not Rave's botting keeping you cowering in the safety of grams, it's the fact that freeps are OP so stop using Rave as an excuse and logging whenever he shows up, it's pathetic.
    Player character =/= a dedicated bot to heal you.
    Players tend to make mistakes and they have free will unlike bots and are not 100% dedicated to healing Rave.. See the difference! End of story.

Great fun in the late hours last night! Haven't had proper small group (I guess around 8v8) action in a long time. Very refreshing! Thanks for everyone who bothered staying up so late!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000699f5/signature.png]Gelihad[/charsig]
    Also Zigmund lvl 85 Guardian (r4), Mistye lvl 60 Burglar
    Cargoth r5 warg.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Player character =/= a dedicated bot to heal you.
    not entirely true, a bot can't play the class to its full extent, a player can

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Took the word's right outta my mouth...

*sings* It must've been while you were kissing meee
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

3 answers.
    First, rave's bot is better then ret's cappy.
    Second, ret would run if things turn bad for him, bot will do that only once rave is dead.
    Third, who said ever we are in cower of grams 1 - shotts bcs of rave? You even answered that, freeps are OP.

P.S. I rly hope Xennon plays and sees all this here so he can do something in that player council.

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

So basically it's okay since bots aren't as good?
    It's true that it's mostly freeps OPness that makes it hard.
    On the other hand, if people think it's okay that people bot there will soon be many more.
    One thing leds to another.

So basically it's okay since bots aren't as good?
    It's true that it's mostly freeps OPness that makes it hard.
    On the other hand, if people think it's okay that people bot there will soon be many more.
    One thing leds to another.
    Did I say it was ok? I'm just poking holes in creep logic for poops and giggles.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Hey Din

Im sry Din but you missed the point.

Hiding behind 1-shoters is legal, fair and acceptable and part of the game. You can make a joke about creeps cowardice, playstyle, freeps openess etc, but they are playing fair and players who do multiboxing, clubbing, bots, are not.

Took the word's right outta my mouth...
    You missed twice.

People don't care if its easier to fight a cappy/rk duo or a bot/rk duo. The point is boting/multiboxing/clubbing is not fair play. And it nothing personal but Im not willing to fight a player/bot duo on my creep, and not because its harder or easier, just because its not the game I chose to play.

And Im sure the majority of pvmp players think the same.

But feel free to enjoy the game as you wish as I do it my way.
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

Quote Originally Posted by Corlindel- View Post
    Hey Din

Im sry Din but you missed the point.

Hiding behind 1-shoters is legal, fair and acceptable and part of the game. You can make a joke about creeps cowardice, playstyle, freeps openess etc, but they are playing fair and players who do multiboxing, clubbing, bots, are not.

You missed twice.

People don't care if its easier to fight a cappy/rk duo or a bot/rk duo. The point is boting/multiboxing/clubbing is not fair play. And it nothing personal but Im not willing to fight a player/bot duo on my creep, and not because its harder or easier, just because its not the game I chose to play.

And Im sure the majority of pvmp players think the same.

But feel free to enjoy the game as you wish as I do it my way.
    Again, I never said botting was ok, just pointing out that blaming Rave's botting for ruining EM as a whole is absurd.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post

Read again, dedicated bot character means he will ALWAYS be there whenever Rave is there, and doesn't have to take a piss or go eat. His RK is overpowered enough but he has to have a captain to buff him even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Read again, dedicated bot character means he will ALWAYS be there whenever Rave is there, and doesn't have to take a piss or go eat. His RK is overpowered enough but he has to have a captain to buff him even more.
    thought we were talking about effectiveness rather than efficiency, my bad

Page 234 of 335 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 244 284 334 ... LastLast