We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 232 of 335 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 8355
    I use to play an online free to play game called OGAME, you could cheat if you set up muti accounts, but if you logged in more then one account from the same IP address you got ban for good!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    They have no reason to ban those who keeps their wallet alive. Those who makes others quit the game and make turbine lose customers and money on the other hand..
    Well , if some1 quit game coz some other player clubbing his rank is weird reason to quit game if u ask me.

So freeps definition of good action is 10-15 more in numbers and just farming, daily stats are shockingly in favour of freeps.
    All credit to craid leaders who bother to put up with the farm fest for more than a dozen wipes and keep coming back for more.
    35 on track against 17 in tr at 1 point, its ridiculous and sad if you call it good action.

Let the camping begin again

Thumbs up

Great action tonight guys, renown everywhere, more of this pls! Make us freeps happy boys

So Arai and co, whats your opinion of clubbing/botting/multiboxing then? Should it be stopped or are you ok with it all. I want to see people drawing a line, I want to see where everyone stands on this line. You are ether against the clubbers/bots/multi boxer cheaters or you are with them.

Which is it? For or Against?

Oh and before some not so smart butt says" they arent doing any harm its only rank they are getting" . Fraid not, its getting comms too, to make you stronger, comms to get you pots, in creep it gets you skills too. So in fact it is cheating to make they game easier for them and to make their player stronger than the next persons. Plain and simple cheating.

So with that in mind answer carefully as your moral standards are being put into question here. (my money is on hardly anyone answer this)

Good action today, another day like this would be awesome :P
    except all the wargs... i dont think i like wargs as much as i did before >.< (don't want to die xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Criista View Post
    hey...I loled on this comment, the others are funny,too...but this one epic pvp night(saturday)= raid vs freeps or raid i dont know, 16(max 17creeps) against 28freeps(;once, there was 38 on track)...you wiped us like 12312312times...but we stayed and hoped some1 will log on creep side and make the action better...You should change your googles coz they re fcked up!!!

Edit: Gz for...ohh wait noone ranked but thank to our Craid leader to lead us for atleast 4 hours and not giving it up...(bow)
    Grab a tissue first because you made my keyboard wet.

Seriously if you are going to cry about numbers why do you play lotro? The game says it all O P E N PvmP.
    ??
    So whats good actions in your eyes a massive warg raid farming hunters the audacity of 3 and 5?(Like you did today) Oh you got zerged? I hardly care.

Kodush made a raid just to farm me alakin and tungstena or he makes daily wargpacks to farm squishies and soloers did you saw me QQing on forums?

On that saturday i got zerged massively by a wargpack and a bunch of creeps, i kept coming trying to get a kill and ofc then i zerged back, but ofc only freeps are the bad guys if the creeps zerg its ALWAYS okay.

All i see is a ego hurted warg for losing its RoI's Opness.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Kodush made a raid just to farm me alakin and tungstena or he makes daily wargpacks to farm squishies and soloers did you saw me QQing on forums?

I did.

Today i didnt saw any warden or ministrel ruining any action just a raid farming me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I did.
    Enjoy the consequences <3

Kodush made a raid just to farm me alakin and tungstena
    What an ego lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    What an ego lol.
    Its not an ego, its just keeping a raid up for or 3 freeps not something personal.

Grab a tissue first because you made my keyboard wet.

Seriously if you are going to cry about numbers why do you play lotro? The game says it all O P E N PvmP.
    ??
    So whats good actions in your eyes a massive warg raid farming hunters the audacity of 3 and 5?(Like you did today) Oh you got zerged? I hardly care.

On that saturday i got zerged massively by a wargpack and a bunch of creeps, i kept coming trying to get a kill and ofc then i zerged back, but ofc only freeps are the bad guys if the creeps zerg its ALWAYS okay.

All i see is a ego hurted warg for losing its RoI's Opness.
    Crying? no..was just pointing out the action, how bad it was for us..not dat awesome as you said. We made a warg raid coz you were farming the Craid...got bored and logged warg to make it harder, well it was fun and we got some infamies..and why do you think 16wargs will pick up only hunters with r5auda? seriously just think about that and after write down something...And Kodush made a raid just to hunt you omg such a huge imagination...i was in dat raid today and noone mention any of those names...and why should we need a raid to do that, i dont understand...laughable srsly and who the hell is Tungstena? never seen dat dude. Ego hurted warg was cool too, because im not palying on warg till i get r13 auda (im on r10 atm) always playing on my defiler, so dont know how to reply for dat, sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by itghhhf View Post
    I use to play an online free to play game called OGAME, you could cheat if you set up muti accounts, but if you logged in more then one account from the same IP address you got ban for good!
    Yeah but this is lotro! Super serial business!

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    So Arai and co, whats your opinion of clubbing/botting/multiboxing then? Should it be stopped or are you ok with it all. I want to see people drawing a line, I want to see where everyone stands on this line. You are ether against the clubbers/bots/multi boxer cheaters or you are with them.

Which is it? For or Against?

Oh and before some not so smart butt says" they arent doing any harm its only rank they are getting" . Fraid not, its getting comms too, to make you stronger, comms to get you pots, in creep it gets you skills too. So in fact it is cheating to make they game easier for them and to make their player stronger than the next persons. Plain and simple cheating.

So with that in mind answer carefully as your moral standards are being put into question here. (my money is on hardly anyone answer this)
    Hmm Clubbing - I dont care for me its no diffrence if i see creep/freep who got his rank legit or by clubbing , i know wich creeps/freeps clubbed their way or wich got by long legit way.

Botting- no ideai havent meet yet creep who is botting so cant say how annoying it is

Multiboxing- same as botting ( or if u talking about spyes coz i meet few freeps/creeps who spying) dont care i am not shouting in OOC where am i or whats going on so his spying doesnt give any results

Quote Originally Posted by Criista View Post
    Crying? no..was just pointing out the action, how bad it was for us..not dat awesome as you said. We made a warg raid coz you were farming the Craid...got bored and logged warg to make it harder, well it was fun and we got some infamies..and why do you think 16wargs will pick up only hunters with r5auda? seriously just think about that and after write down something...And Kodush made a raid just to hunt you omg such a huge imagination...i was in dat raid today and noone mention any of those names...and why should we need a raid to do that, i dont understand...laughable srsly and who the hell is Tungstena? never seen dat dude. Ego hurted warg was cool too, because im not palying on warg till i get r13 auda (im on r10 atm) always playing on my defiler, so dont know how to reply for dat, sorry...
    >Never said it was awesome
    >Never said kodush made a raid for me. My point was that he kept a raid just for 3 guys.
    >That raid of kodush happened 2 weeks or 1 week ago
    >Tungstena is a ministrel
    >Stop writting like SWAG kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Botting- no ideai havent meet yet creep who is botting so cant say how annoying it is
    Just come on creep for 1 hour when rave's online with his bot, you'll have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Hmm Clubbing - I dont care for me its no diffrence if i see creep/freep who got his rank legit or by clubbing , i know wich creeps/freeps clubbed their way or wich got by long legit way.

Multiboxing- same as botting ( or if u talking about spyes coz i meet few freeps/creeps who spying) dont care i am not shouting in OOC where am i or whats going on so his spying doesnt give any results
    Your still dodging answering a simple yes its ok or no it isnt.

Is it ok to cheat or not ok to cheat?

Im noticing a lot of people who are usually vocal on here have gone quiet about this question. Guess they dont want to rock the boat if they gave a truthful answer. But at least we know that if people group with these cheats then they are ok with cheating.
    Last edited by Romper; Apr 29 2013 at 09:43 AM.

Im noticing a lot of people who are usually vocal on here have gone quiet about this question. Guess they dont want to rock the boat if they gave a truthful answer.
    Yes it is cheating but as long as freeps benefit from it its ok for them to group and heal said player its sad and pathetic, also the clubbing not only gives comms to spend on pots etc, improved rank gives bonuses to total morale and damage etc, BFP gives clubbers incentives to gain rank.
    Grouping with said botter/clubber gives all freeps incentive to do so as it helps give them reknown, it is pretty clear when this RK isn't around action is inproved and freeps get less reknown.

Im bored of this argument now, nothing will get done. If Turbine say they are looking at ways to monitor these cheating actions, don't expect it anytime soon, its just another thing for creep side to hang onto and hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Just come on creep for 1 hour when rave's online with his bot, you'll have a great time.
    Usually Rave doesn't attack kinnies that are on creep side. Hence why none of them actually finds botting annoying.

Epic ganking at LC HS wao juanra and ragunrl.

Seems beating your store reaver makes you mad.
    Last edited by affected7; Apr 29 2013 at 02:18 PM.

I don't know who ganked who first..

Both sides say the other side started the ganking (of course) but I didn't want to be part of it, (too bad I got ganked after my spar with affwyn, when wao suddenly helped at the end).

aside from all that, thanks for the spars, was nice!

I don't know who ganked who first..

Both sides say the other side started the ganking (of course) but I didn't want to be part of it, (too bad I got ganked after my spar with affwyn, when wao suddenly helped at the end).

aside from all that, thanks for the spars, was nice!
    Tbh the whole story is a have a bug of preparation to battle despite im incombat and i already used 1 skill i jump to stop the spar wao keeps killing me i use nr and he stops->I relog i get him on 6k then he suddenly jumps in the middle of the spar i stop though bleeds killed him. Then he comes back i jump on him again moving to an open area and he attacks me without even me jumping to say im rdy i start fighting back at 10k though he kills me. I gank back then heals from other creeps save him and he kills me again. We spared him twice to make a FAIR SPAR then he logs his warg and ganks me. Just pathetic.

My suggestion come back to lc hs for a fair spar and stop hitting your forehead on the keyboard

Your still dodging answering a simple yes its ok or no it isnt.

Im noticing a lot of people who are usually vocal on here have gone quiet about this question. Guess they dont want to rock the boat if they gave a truthful answer. But at least we know that if people group with these cheats then they are ok with cheating.

No its not ok to cheat.

Well i am sure i will have great time , since Rave wont touch me.

Tbh the whole story is a have a bug of preparation to battle despite im incombat and i already used 1 skill i jump to stop the spar wao keeps killing me i use nr and he stops->I relog i get him on 6k then he suddenly jumps in the middle of the spar i stop though bleeds killed him. Then he comes back i jump on him again moving to an open area and he attacks me without even me jumping to say im rdy i start fighting back at 10k though he kills me. I gank back then heals from other creeps save him and he kills me again. We spared him twice to make a FAIR SPAR then he logs his warg and ganks me. Just pathetic.

My suggestion come back to lc hs for a fair spar and stop hitting your forehead on the keyboard
    Ok i'll bite on this troll post.
    Firstly i jumped at 6k cause i too got skill lock.
    Second are you saying store reaver so i feel sad or something? Only thing that saddens me is that a warden that dies in a 1v1 comes back and instantly tries to gank me.
    And you did jump, and ofc i gank back when you come and try to gank me 2 times. When exactly was that transferring coming again? or that talk about retired warden? Looking forward to it

My only excuse goes to ret, but seeing as he helped a ganker there was no choice unfortunately
    I won't be bothered answering anymore troll post's, and i highly doubt there will be anything more then something maturish like: lol or you did that, etc....

First gank from my side and hopefully last one

Page 232 of 335 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 242 282 332 ... LastLast