We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 231 of 335 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    I think clubbers are rife on Gilrain , I have decided to follow a few I suspect of clubbing , don't care about anything else I'm determined to post a video exposing them . It's just awful no excuses and if my mini is in raid I won't heal any of them . It's not funny , it's not being smart its just sad with a huge capital S . There should be a reward posted for their exposure . Their continued existence just damages any integrity that there could possibly be left in the rank system . We can't just talk in game " oh do you know so and so well I think he's a clubber....." As Reap said recently you can't just say that without evidence . Well guess what ? It's coming !! Those players that club stay away , what's the point in cheating ? Who are you kidding ? Do you crave rank that much that you lose your moral compass ?
    You're really weird.

I think clubbers are rife on Gilrain , I have decided to follow a few I suspect of clubbing , don't care about anything else I'm determined to post a video exposing them . It's just awful no excuses and if my mini is in raid I won't heal any of them . It's not funny , it's not being smart its just sad with a huge capital S . There should be a reward posted for their exposure . Their continued existence just damages any integrity that there could possibly be left in the rank system . We can't just talk in game " oh do you know so and so well I think he's a clubber....." As Reap said recently you can't just say that without evidence . Well guess what ? It's coming !! Those players that club stay away , what's the point in cheating ? Who are you kidding ? Do you crave rank that much that you lose your moral compass ?
    I'm sure they're terrified.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    I'm sure we're terrified.
    FTFY.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    FTFY.
    It took me a year to get from r8 to r9 and another to get to r10, if I'm a clubber I'm the worst clubber in the world.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

I'm sure they're terrified.
    "Terrified" , oh no I'm sure that they simply wouldn't care less which I guess is how you think judging by your sarcastic infantile response .

Wink

You're really weird.
    Why thank you

"Terrified" , oh no I'm sure that they simply wouldn't care less which I guess is how you think judging by your sarcastic infantile response .
    Correct, couldn't care less about your wannabe vigilantism.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Wink

I can live with that

Cool

That saturday was full of pvp at least in my googles

Keep it up ladies and gentlemen!

Edit : Gz nargai for warlord title and a huge gz to keeslaff for ranking up

It seems you care, at least you posted.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    It seems you care, at least you posted.
    Because I was bored, not because I cared.

Why would I care? I don't club so I have nothing to fear from the EM rent-a-cops...but then neither do anyone else.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    So egos and factions aside, are people happy to group with known clubbers/bots and multi boxers? Is it ok in your eyes as long as they help get you inf/renown? These people are killing the PVMP in the game and ruining the action, yet people still group with them/heal/save/talk too and even kiss their butts. If it doesnt bother you or you are happy with that then you are just as selfish as them and need to go delete yourself.
    If we/you as a creeps or freeps alienate them and ignore them, refuse to help or group with them, even give them a hard time(within reason ofc) then maybe these low life selfish nerds will stop playing or move to another server. If you dont treat them like that then you are saying its ok to cheat and its ok to ruin this once great server just for a rank that means nothing anymore. The game is ment to be fun and it isnt fun when people cheat or abuse game mechanics constantly to get ahead.

Its time to wake up people are you with the cheaters/bots and boxers or are you with old school community and good old action.

Would be interesting to hear everyones opinion on it who post on here often enough and the ones who dont also.
    First of all, that's absolutely what i think Romper and second of all, most of the creeps and freeps knows my general attitude againts cheaters, i dont heal them or i dont even join raids they in it....most of the freeps and creeps i talk, says the same things but all i see is bunch of hypocriticals...they are cursing them yet when they shows up its so easy for them to bend and kiss their asses...not just talking about known lowlife....talking about all the cheaters....
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    That saturday was full of pvp at least in my googles

Keep it up ladies and gentlemen!

Edit : Gz nargai for warlord title and a huge gz to keeslaff for ranking up
    hey...I loled on this comment, the others are funny,too...but this one epic pvp night(saturday)= raid vs freeps or raid i dont know, 16(max 17creeps) against 28freeps(;once, there was 38 on track)...you wiped us like 12312312times...but we stayed and hoped some1 will log on creep side and make the action better...You should change your googles coz they re fcked up!!!

Edit: Gz for...ohh wait noone ranked but thank to our Craid leader to lead us for atleast 4 hours and not giving it up...(bow)
    Niika r8 lorebreaker, Szirrusz r5 LM
    Crista r8 warg, Kneelbeforeme r6 defiler

,,You are a warg. You are not awesome. Your brothers are wargs. They suck,too.,, - Dharma

Because I was bored, not because I cared.

Why would I care? I don't club so I have nothing to fear from the EM rent-a-cops...but then neither do anyone else.
    Yeah people dont have anything to fear from the rent-a-cops, but they might fear what turbine do with the evidence given to them. Thats if Turbine live up to their promise of actually doing something. Might screw up your raid nights when a few of your kin are put on forced early holidays or with any luck perma holidays. Is that when you will start caring?
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

You do have something to fear.

Automatically guilty by association...

and sentenced to death.

Yeah people dont have anything to fear from the rent-a-cops, but they might fear what turbine do with the evidence given to them. Thats if Turbine live up to their promise of actually doing something. Might screw up your raid nights when a few of your kin are put on forced early holidays or with any luck perma holidays. Is that when you will start caring?
    Yeah, IF they do what they say but even then they won't retroactively ban people for something they did before it became a bannable offence.

And no, I won't care if they get banned, they can do what they want with their accounts, nothing to do with me.

You do have something to fear.

Automatically guilty by association...

and sentenced to death.

Oh look at me, I'm shaking in my little space boots.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Might screw up your raid nights when a few of your kin are put on forced early holidays or with any luck perma holidays. Is that when you will start caring?
    Dw Romper most of our kin memembers got 2 accounts .

People seem to think that people that have been caught clubbing now will be banned when/if they start banning people in what will probably be 2 years time if not more. I don't think people will get banned for clubbing now, since it's not bannable, hence all material gathered now and until it will get bannable will be useless.

Turbine even pointed that out themself that unless turbine track it themself when/if they get such a system in place they will not do anything against that account.

Oh look at me, I'm shaking in my little space boots.
    You have the right to remain silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Dw Romper most of our kin memembers got 2 accounts .
    Well lets all hope and pray they didnt use the same bank card details for both accounts. Then even if one was a lifer account , lets hope they didnt use the same card to buy store stuff from the store on both accounts. Oh hold on that one might be a problem since most of you have kept this game afloat with your spending sprees. Unless it was those damn lotteries.

This ofc if turbine can put 2+2 together, which I`m not too confident about.

But to be honest im not bothered if they get banned or not, i just want the community to make a stand for the right reasons to help stop the rot of the cheaters and all their bum chums. Then maybe people would enjoy the game again.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

You have the right to remain silent.
    I choose not to exercise that right.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    People seem to think that people that have been caught clubbing now will be banned when/if they start banning people in what will probably be 2 years time if not more. I don't think people will get banned for clubbing now, since it's not bannable, hence all material gathered now and until it will get bannable will be useless.

Turbine even pointed that out themself that unless turbine track it themself when/if they get such a system in place they will not do anything against that account.
    Perhaps so but that's not the way I interpreted what they were saying .

For all intents and purposes it is always a matter of evidence . Turbine are looking at bringing into play systems that will provide the evidence that is required to sanction and/or ban any player that engages in clubbing .

That player has obtained a number of advantages through cheating ( this may also involve other players and this become a conspiracy )

They not only achieve a rank that they would not normally have achieved ( if would have taken forever and a day .)

They also accrue comms which are spendable in game .

Turbine will not have ignored this .

It may take two years or more ( I see you are optimistic that notwithstanding the cheats , this game will survive that period ! ) but eventually it will be done . challenge it ? Do they have the moral backbone and determination to do so or will they simply call it a day , declare "fair cop Guv " and simply move on to another game ?
    I am also not so sure that retroactive banning cannot be achieved . How would the cheats challenge it ? The maxim equity should not assist a wrongdoer springs to mind along with one should not benefit from wrongdoing .

It's sad to see people indifferent to this , even sadder to see infantile responses . I entireley accept its a game and people play this for fun but it ceases to be fun when people are slapped in the face for sticking to the rules .

I don't want another troll response , the threat of being caught isn't meant to put "Fear" in anyone , this utterly absurd and childlike response is at times even sadder.

The original post was right , my response was not aimed at any particular kin or indeed any individual player .

If Apathy rules here or no one cares less other than their own selfish misguided way then what a sorry indictment that is on Gilrain .

I suspect however that the majority of people do care .

Perhaps so but that's not the way I interpreted what they were saying .

For all intents and purposes it is always a matter of evidence . Turbine are looking at bringing into play systems that will provide the evidence that is required to sanction and/or ban any player that engages in clubbing .

That player has obtained a number of advantages through cheating ( this may also involve other players and this become a conspiracy )

They not only achieve a rank that they would not normally have achieved ( if would have taken forever and a day .)

They also accrue comms which are spendable in game .

Turbine will not have ignored this .

It may take two years or more ( I see you are optimistic that notwithstanding the cheats , this game will survive that period ! ) but eventually it will be done . challenge it ? Do they have the moral backbone and determination to do so or will they simply call it a day , declare "fair cop Guv " and simply move on to another game ?
    I am also not so sure that retroactive banning cannot be achieved . How would the cheats challenge it ? The maxim equity should not assist a wrongdoer springs to mind along with one should not benefit from wrongdoing .

It's sad to see people indifferent to this , even sadder to see infantile responses . I entireley accept its a game and people play this for fun but it ceases to be fun when people are slapped in the face for sticking to the rules .

I don't want another troll response , the threat of being caught isn't meant to put "Fear" in anyone , this utterly absurd and childlike response is at times even sadder.

The original post was right , my response was not aimed at any particular kin or indeed any individual player .

If Apathy rules here or no one cares less other than their own selfish misguided way then what a sorry indictment that is on Gilrain .

I suspect however that the majority of people do care .
    Having read trought this 3-4 times, i've got no idea what you are trying to say, sorry :P

Could you re-write it?

Well lets all hope and pray they didnt use the same bank card details for both accounts. Then even if one was a lifer account , lets hope they didnt use the same card to buy store stuff from the store on both accounts. Oh hold on that one might be a problem since most of you have kept this game afloat with your spending sprees. Unless it was those damn lotteries.

This ofc if turbine can put 2+2 together, which I`m not too confident about.

But to be honest im not bothered if they get banned or not, i just want the community to make a stand for the right reasons to help stop the rot of the cheaters and all their bum chums. Then maybe people would enjoy the game again.

Well i doubt that Turbine gonna ban their own customers , specially the ones that gave them money and keep their wallets alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Well i doubt that Turbine gonna ban their own customers , specially the ones that gave them money and keep their wallets alive.
    They have no reason to ban those who keeps their wallet alive. Those who makes others quit the game and make turbine lose customers and money on the other hand..
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Page 231 of 335 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 281 331 ... LastLast