We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 230 of 335 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesar View Post
    It is true Alakin is a babes.

All this QQing aside, thanks for the group last night Sawbones was great to see you on freep for a change was brilliant action, so you joined our kin group just in time plenty to kill
    hahaha well i saw Legiton asking '' Annu 5/6'' on globallff...asked for invite....didnt know it was a BD 'kin' group.....weird kin group cant find a 6th member for annu run..such a shame....so i felt pity and stayed....end of our journey

oh and i received a generous offer from Legiton ....he said they would allow me in BD under 1 condition ... price for joining BD was deleting all my creeps....well i still have dignity you know
    Last edited by Makawulf; Apr 25 2013 at 08:55 AM.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    price for joining BD was deleting all my creeps....
    One does not simply delete all his creeps.
    Especially when that one is called Sawbones ^^
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Too much good mood on the forums now.

Go spend 10 mins playing this game:
    http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html
    and then come back here and write some new posts.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Well it's not quite true...
    They ran, you were dead.
    ofc it isnt

ofc i was
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post

Highest I ever got in QWOP was around 45 metres.

Never could get very far in GIRP either...

Hi all

I've been busy playing starcraft lately, but I'm getting tired of zerg being underpowered ^^
    I was just wondering if anyone could updating me on how lotro(/gilrain) pvp is atm? How is solo play as warg ? Same as 5 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post

That was more fun than all the raid vs raid or spars happened on EM theese days. Not jking :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ranroth View Post
    Hi all

I've been busy playing starcraft lately, but I'm getting tired of zerg being underpowered ^^
    I was just wondering if anyone could updating me on how lotro(/gilrain) pvp is atm? How is solo play as warg ? Same as 5 months ago?
    hey m8....well this game isnt the right choice for someone who tired of zergs and being underpowered atm....i'd say run away but ofc you can make a better decision...so come for 1 day and see by yourself..... but do not trust to hope, it has forsaken lotro!
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Hi all

Playing AoE2 on steam atm. ^^ Going to buy starcraft 2 swarm when it drops in price. Battlefield 1942 on Origin is also nice.

Smile

Hi all

Hey mate!
    I would say that creeps need a hand in numbers atm, and they need for sure the bravest warg out there
    I miss our spars!
    See you soon
    [CENTER]Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | [B]Ombra e Fiamma[/B] - [Gilrain][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    Retired[/CENTER]

Hi all

Advice from an old friend. I highly suggest you to stay away from PvMP it is a big joke at the moment, as well the amount of cheaters not to mention the unbalance of 3.5k penetrating shots and 10k EC's.
    I find myself spending a lot more time in Dark souls, TATW and have not touched lotro for some time now, just because I don't want to play something that does not feel fun anymore. Might stop by in 2 weeks when Puliveivarit celebrates their 6th year.
    But it was good to hear of you Mok, cya around
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Playing AoE2 on steam atm. ^^ Going to buy starcraft 2 swarm when it drops in price. Battlefield 1942 on Origin is also nice.
    Try Defiance m8, its great fun
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Draugy View Post
    Try Defiance m8, its great fun
    fleabag <3 on Xbox? thats what im playing Defiance on

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    fleabag <3 on Xbox? thats what im playing Defiance on
    He who shall not be smelt

Nah Im on PC m8y, shame that cross platform never went through.

Slowly closing in on 1k EGO seen 1 damn orange so far and its a naff VBI Autopistol Gimme a TACC AR or FRC Assault Carbine any day.

Havent even started the PVP yet, PVE is so damn fun.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Teutonic Knights > anything.

Also, a little bird seems to have let slip that a certain well-known RK has been clubbing his way to R15. Tsk tsk tsk.
    Last edited by Squelcher; Apr 26 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks for all the responses

If it is like you all say I dont think I'll be returning to lotro anytime soon, but I will log on some day now and try it out If anything to say hi, and see who's still on.
    Balance doesnt bother me that much in MMOs, but if there's no 1vf1/smallscale fights to be had, then there's no fun for me. I've never been to any help for the creeps in the mainfights anyways ^^

...I suppose i need to grind a lot of audacity or something too... -.-

Cya soon

Stoffi: Tell me when you get sc2 hots. I wont let you &&&&& out in silver this time hehe

Stoffi: Tell me when you get sc2 hots. I wont let you &&&&& out in silver this time hehe
    I used to be in Gold League, but regrettably I can't afford HOTS right now...

I guess MLG is safe for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I used to be in Gold League, but regrettably I can't afford HOTS right now...

I guess MLG is safe for now.
    Gold league is now 32% (bronze 8%, silver 20% and the rest same as before), so you'd probably still be gold. That is if you didn't play terran, then you'd be high diamond at least :P (inb4 nerfbat)

I didn't qualify for WCS... sigh ^^

Also, a little bird seems to have let slip that a certain well-known RK has been clubbing his way to R15. Tsk tsk tsk.
    Is it the well known bot one? as that wouldnt surprise me one bit. To be honest nothing really surprises me in this game anymore. Turbine give them the tools to abuse and they lap it up whilst rubbing themselves into blindness. Imagine if LOTRO was open world, these sorts would sit in starter zones ganking lowbies with their lvl 85s all day long, cause they are so cool and mainly just cause they can. Suppose its therapy for all the bullying they had/or still get at school for being such a wimp and fail in real life.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Player-Council

Gilrain

Sauve France
    Xenonn Sweden

Gz for getting into Council and don't forget pvmp or creepside on your Quest to make (atleast trying to make) better Lotro for all of us.
    Last edited by Pilidin; Apr 27 2013 at 04:10 AM.
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Gold league is now 32% (bronze 8%, silver 20% and the rest same as before), so you'd probably still be gold. That is if you didn't play terran, then you'd be high diamond at least :P (inb4 nerfbat)

I didn't qualify for WCS... sigh ^^
    I played Protoss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Is it the well known bot one?
    Who else?

Who else?
    After my comment, The EM police got handed some CCTV footage in DoF of said amazingly cool and uber RK dancing the night away with a freever and defiler. His kin no doubt promoted him for such pro tactics and skill.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

After my comment, The EM police got handed some CCTV footage in DoF of said amazingly cool and uber RK dancing the night away with a freever and defiler. His kin no doubt promoted him for such pro tactics and skill.
    I also saw it. More than enough evidence for a conviction. Pass it on to me and I'll get this guy the jail time he deserves.

So egos and factions aside, are people happy to group with known clubbers/bots and multi boxers? Is it ok in your eyes as long as they help get you inf/renown? These people are killing the PVMP in the game and ruining the action, yet people still group with them/heal/save/talk too and even kiss their butts. If it doesnt bother you or you are happy with that then you are just as selfish as them and need to go delete yourself.
    If we/you as a creeps or freeps alienate them and ignore them, refuse to help or group with them, even give them a hard time(within reason ofc) then maybe these low life selfish nerds will stop playing or move to another server. If you dont treat them like that then you are saying its ok to cheat and its ok to ruin this once great server just for a rank that means nothing anymore. The game is ment to be fun and it isnt fun when people cheat or abuse game mechanics constantly to get ahead.

Its time to wake up people are you with the cheaters/bots and boxers or are you with old school community and good old action.

Would be interesting to hear everyones opinion on it who post on here often enough and the ones who dont also.
    Last edited by Romper; Apr 27 2013 at 03:10 PM.

Angry

So egos and factions aside, are people happy to group with known clubbers/bots and multi boxers? Is it ok in your eyes as long as they help get you inf/renown? These people are killing the PVMP in the game and ruining the action, yet people still group with them/heal/save/talk too and even kiss their butts. If it doesnt bother you or you are happy with that then you are just as selfish as them and need to go delete yourself.
    If we/you as a creeps or freeps alienate them and ignore them, refuse to help or group with them, even give them a hard time(within reason ofc) then maybe these low life selfish nerds will stop playing or move to another server. If you dont treat them like that then you are saying its ok to cheat and its ok to ruin this once great server just for a rank that means nothing anymore. The game is ment to be fun and it isnt fun when people cheat or abuse game mechanics constantly to get ahead.

Its time to wake up people are you with the cheaters/bots and boxers or are you with old school community and good old action.

Would be interesting to hear everyones opinion on it who post on here often enough and the ones who dont also.
    I think clubbers are rife on Gilrain , I have decided to follow a few I suspect of clubbing , don't care about anything else I'm determined to post a video exposing them . It's just awful no excuses and if my mini is in raid I won't heal any of them . It's not funny , it's not being smart its just sad with a huge capital S . There should be a reward posted for their exposure . Their continued existence just damages any integrity that there could possibly be left in the rank system . We can't just talk in game " oh do you know so and so well I think he's a clubber....." As Reap said recently you can't just say that without evidence . Well guess what ? It's coming !! Those players that club stay away , what's the point in cheating ? Who are you kidding ? Do you crave rank that much that you lose your moral compass ?

Page 230 of 335 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 240 280 330 ... LastLast