We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 224 of 335 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 8355
    Many different people are encouraging veteran creeps who left, including myself, to stop talking about it and actually come back and play the game.

I feel the need to issue a reminder than I, and others liked me, tolerated the entireity of RoI and stood atop the corpses of Tyrants who died in less than 10 seconds, ruins of keeps lost in under 1 minute, and creeps, killed in under 2 seconds.

I think we can be forgiven for not wanting to come out again to experience that joy once more in a slightly different format in an effort to 'save' this broken server on this broken game. Speaking for myself, I will probably come back to playing actively, but not because of the quality of the game or server. Turbine puts no effort into saving PVMP. I am not sure why I should anymore.

Many of those of us who have left have put more into this server and this game than was deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    YOU just replied; there is no need for you to use the term "they".

Well i never cheated sooo no ideai what u about
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Today i didnt saw any warden or ministrel ruining any action just a raid farming me all the time.
    Take 15 seconds to think of the bigger picture.

...See? There are always exceptions but it does not change the fact that the fotm numbers have increased like a plague. One afternoon of creeps on upperhand is not equal to freeps who have upperhand most of the time.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Today i didnt saw any warden or ministrel ruining any action just a raid farming me all the time.

Last edited by Pelious; Apr 15 2013 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Better one. go to 22secs

[center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    In few words that sounds correct, though it seems you guys are missing a small important detail.
    Creeps come luga, 9 of us with 1 healer not grouped vs 17 uruks and few spiders. The same number went to TA, we waited west TA for like 15 minutes wonder where the hell craid has gone PvE to. After LC and some PvE stuff has been done, 22 uruks are on track at Omaha (and 6 beasts from a hunter I was talking with). All of this, with 12 freeps inside TA, not more, not less. Craid just passes near TA then disappears for other 20 minutes, making us wonder if it was a joke.
    When finally they decided to come, we had around 18 freeps, all of us NOT grouped, only a fellowship and the rest ungrouped.
    They charged lawn and wiped, and to be honest it was the most disorganized creep charge i've seen since weeks, not suprised it was a wipe, when I was on RAT I saw BA's and reavers everywhere except on me and really splitted up. But ok. 10 minutes later, 25 uruks were on track along with 7 beasts. That's 32 vs. around 20 of us waiting wta not even on stairs like creeps are used to.
    We waited like...15 minutes? for creeps to charge or come. Nothing, they disbanded and minutes later suddendly a load of freeps came out of nowhere, most of them from creep side. I don't even start a raid anymore if not rarely or to stop a farmfest , because in 10 minutes creeps either disband or go grams.

SO basically..

This is a personalized version of the night. Next time make a warg track our numbers ^^ We did.

It could have been a decent night though, ruined by creeps attitude and PvE leading. Last week and days was pretty fun when Wao was leading, even if we (freeps) wiped and died a lot, at least the action was decent and fun and away from grams pew pew.

Apart from that...
    Cya ingame and less whining in forums pls, some creeps should just be less afraid to die, no one cares about your stats/deaths/rating outside you. When I see r12 Ba with MT and storebrand running like forrest gump from luga to grams from a hunter at 11am with no one else I can just sigh...it's gilrain.
    When I made my raid I had just come online. I have no idea how action was all day, but wild guess would be Grams pewpew all day. When I moved out Freeps immediately ran Lug backdoor. (Something about the Hunter becoming the Hunted) I had 18 in my raid when I took Lug. No idea how many solo'ers, but solo'ers are usually a treat for Freeps in RvR. You guys moved to TA and we took Lug after CG resetting on 12k because someone moved outside room.

Now we come to TA hugging. There's 2 things I dispise while raid leading.
    1. I don't fight inside keeps.
    2. I don't PvE.

As Freep decided to give Creeps something of their own (being; hugging NPCs) and I find fighting inside keeps more hateful than PvE'ing we decided this was our chance to grab some more commendation gain by taking LC. It auto-flipped 2 minutes later, curse Turbine, so we went back and took it again, explaining our long absence at TA.

About Pelimath: Hunters always seem to lie about how many Uruks they track and also about how many Freeps they have themselves. RG wargs, who were scouting for us, told us that in that fight where you crushed us you had over 24. In the current state of Freep OPness, 24 Freeps equals about 40 creeps. As we had 3 Defilers and 2 WLs in raid I believe + a couple of kinnies of mine on Freepside more then motivated to hand me my &&&, there was not much we could do.

So yea Wao is a better leader. Maybe against him Freeps didn't hug? Or he just didn't mind fighting inside incredibly OP Freeps' keeps? I don't know, but this night was ruined by Freeps, not by Creeps. We were waiting for you to come out across all good open field spots on the map, anyone in raid can confirm that.

And you telling other people to QQ less and care less about their deaths? That's rich coming from someone who abandons his own groups to get to safety. IMO PVP should come with a bit of role-playing in the form that if you go with a group you stick with the leader and die with the leader as a loyal member of the army. Telling me I shouldn't care about deaths is probably the most laughable thing that has been said in this thread.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    Amen Stoff!
    Exactly. When it's comes to creeps, numbers means nothing .... tell me about high ranks ....

alsoooo ... you may not cheat by yourself but as long as you have that title it means you are agree with their attitudes and supporting them! come and fight against bots... i would love to see how long you will keep playing!!!
    I would but i stopped going to Em anyway ,based to information on my kinchat , Rave&Co destroying action all the time so no point to go there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    IMO PVP should come with a bit of role-playing in the form that if you go with a group you stick with the leader and die with the leader as a loyal member of the army.
    *Raises hand* I do play PVP like that...I die with the leader, even if said leader tells me to run. *looks at Del*

PS: Even if my rating doesn't show that at the moment, but hey come on I'm a tank and the healers wont let me die.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    U shoudynt care as well so u would have fun as well

I would but i stopped going to Em anyway ,based to information on my kinchat , Rave&Co destroying action all the time so no point to go there.
    kinda weird dont you think ? how do you expect me to have fun ? you want us to not care yet you are not coming to EM cause of same reason...hmmmm...seems legit
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    *Raises hand* I do play PVP like that...I die with the leader, even if said leader tells me to run. *looks at Del*

PS: Even if my rating doesn't show that at the moment, but hey come on I'm a tank and the healers wont let me die.

I strongly resent all suggestions that one play style is the 'right' play style. Everyone's different, and that's a good thing. I know razzy agrees with me, but stealthiness does not. There is NO 'RIGHT' WAY OF PLAYING. It's a subjective thing. What is right for you might not be right for me or the next guy.

Arai, you defend cheating on these forums almost every time you post.
    Last edited by stoffi; Apr 16 2013 at 08:23 AM.

There's 2 things I dispise while raid leading.
    1. I don't fight inside keeps.
    2. I don't PvE.
    If all the leaders would think like that Gilrain would be completely dead. I can't remember a single day in last months when outnumbering creeps were waiting for us to go inside, and while leading I've always done it. It only depends on the people you got in the raid, good leader with good people, this is the situation where we see who's better, inside a keep. Some raid leaders can fight decently inside a keep with even numbers, some can't, it only requires practice.

Hunters always seem to lie about how many Uruks they track and also about how many Freeps they have themselves.
    Sadly I think I even took a screenshot of the 25 uruks...I did math and I was pretty good at it.

So yea Wao is a better leader. Maybe against him Freeps didn't hug? Or he just didn't mind fighting inside incredibly OP Freeps' keeps?
    16 freeps and 25 creeps, he came in blue TR and wiped us for the whole evening. If a leader knows what to do like he does, you can have decent results. Just practice and you'll see yourself. But if people in the raid are afraid to die it won't be possible.

And you telling other people to QQ less and care less about their deaths? That's rich coming from someone who abandons his own groups to get to safety. IMO PVP should come with a bit of role-playing in the form that if you go with a group you stick with the leader and die with the leader as a loyal member of the army. Telling me I shouldn't care about deaths is probably the most laughable thing that has been said in this thread.
    When I lead a raid i'm the first to charge and the first to die since 90% of the times im the first target. And I don't care about it, I was more careful once, now I can die 10 times a day I still don't care if I get the renown for a kill. And if I run back, I tell to everyone else to move back a bit.
    And if you read my post again, the sentence wasn't headed to you. If you go grams when there isn't a craid around the spawn is plenty of BA's waiting for a raid to go out. And if they wipe, they log. Experience from a friend who leaded it and people left because they died twice. I know you don't care about dieing, but lots of creeps do. It was headed to them.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Apr 16 2013 at 07:42 AM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

I strongly resent all suggestions that one play style is the 'right' play style. Everyone's different, and that's a good thing. I know razzy agrees with me, but stealthiness does not. There IS NOT 'RIGHT' WAY OF PLAYING. It's a subjective thing. What is right for you might not be right for me or the next guy.
    Aye there isn't any "Right" or "Wrong" way to play in PvMP, anything goes really, everyone got their own way of playing the game, and that's what makes PvP interesting. Yes it doesn't stop people from complaining but hey, we're only human. :P

I strongly resent all suggestions that one play style is the 'right' play style. Everyone's different, and that's a good thing. I know razzy agrees with me, but stealthiness does not. There IS NOT 'RIGHT' WAY OF PLAYING. It's a subjective thing. What is right for you might not be right for me or the next guy.

Arai, you defend cheating on these forums almost every time you post.
    I do agree with you, that's why I said 'in my opinion'. I think we can all agree though that if you join a raid, you don't abandon that when things go wrong. I've lead enough kinraids both pve and pvp which have proven that a dire situation can turn around if people focus and stay calm. If people abandon the raid then to save their rating, it's plain sabotaging the raid.

Too bad pug pvp raids are often filled with people drunk, high and generally not very skilled, making it a lot harder then a well trained kin group, who know my leading style and pardon my french

Rave&Co destroying action all the time so no point to go there.
    Try convince him to go to EM completely unbuffed and without he's bot and run around solo

Yes he is a good player and he's rk is pretty much fotm and well geared atm but he would be close to nothing without he's training wheels when soloing.
    Or am I wrong?

P.S. no offence Rave
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post

P.S. no offence Rave
    I have a feeling that you wouldn't care if he took offence, and if he was the kind of guy who took offence from comments made online, he'd have gotten depressed and hanged himself by now with all the comments that have been made about him over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I have a feeling that you wouldn't care if he took offence, and if he was the kind of guy who took offence from comments made online, he'd have gotten depressed and hanged himself by now with all the comments that have been made about him over the years.
    Maybe just a little offence..
    But as you say, I'm sure he will be ok.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

filled with people drunk
    Luckily I dont use mic... yet....
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    Luckily I dont use mic... yet....
    Oh dear. I have a bad feeling about this
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Oh dear. I have a bad feeling about this
    Couldn't be any worse than you.

Anyone up for some spars since the raids disbanded?

@ LC HS atm

Great action tonight guys!

Thanks to all freeps and creeps who were part of it.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

My thread has finally paid off:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    It's a topic we've kept an eye on, but have not responded to for a number of reasons. primarily is that we've seen people report this falsely in an attempt to grief others and turn GMs into a weapon to use against other players. Tracking and proving actually exploits is not as easy as most may think. We're also very aware that often times PvMP players enact their own 'code of conduct' that doesn't match with ours.

As an example, when some servers started hosting 1v1 fights where other's weren't allowed to interfere the number of reports of 'fight clubbing' and 'rank farming' went through he roof. However, it really wasn't. Should we have banned an action we didn't intend, but that were not actually rank farming and cheating? Probably not.

But to your current qestion, and that thread, we are looking at ways to track those who are taking advantage of this system in ways we did not intend. Once we have that in place we will start to take a look at appropriate action to take against those players. And yes, very lengthy and possibly lifetime bans are a very real possibility.
    Clubbers, no, you are not safe.

Thanks for the spars today both creeps and freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    My thread has finally paid off:

Clubbers, no, you are not safe.
    About time. Good thing I have screenshots of at least 5 different clubbers. Sending them to Gm's when Sapience gives more information of the situation.
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    About time. Good thing I have screenshots of at least 5 different clubbers. Sending them to Gm's when Sapience gives more information of the situation.
    I'm going to assume Turbine, just like most governments will be using the principle of legality. Although I wouldn't mind to at least see all ranks gained through clubbing up to now reset to 0.

Page 224 of 335 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 234 274 324 ... LastLast