We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 219 of 335 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 8355
  1. #5451
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

    Btw mane yes you jumped me in a spar with those blue eyes on the bufflines and you used hips something a bit pathetic from my googles since on my cry of the predator you were immune and also on my dazing blow (Lokaren was there and he also commented about your hips) Add or spread anything you like i know i won without touching my hunter for 3 months and with some poor jewels.


    Sorry for the wall of text had to clear some things out x]

    Hips has always been and is still perfectly legit. On Gilrain, we don't forbid the use of skills. If we did, where would we draw the line? EC? Guardian's pledge? Heart Seeker?

    You're being silly. Hips is perfectly normal, just like Guardian's Pledge and AoS. Or sprint for that matter.

  2. #5452
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    The final nail in the coffin has arrived!



    You can now buy +100% infamy/renown boost in the Turbine store; meaning you buy ranks (maybe this has been known for a while; I don't know).



    As long as this is available in the store, there is no future for me in LOTRO PvP. Gonna look into the game Smartbean mentioned.
    Last edited by stoffi; Apr 04 2013 at 06:03 AM.

  3. #5453
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    But i can assure that if raidleaders stopped raidleading you may as well say good bye to the people as i stated earlier numbers would plummet.
    Shoulda put this in big bold letters

    From my point of view having solid raid leaders (cast your mind back to Itzy and Loop) is paramount to a good EM for non soloers (sorry soloers, but the 3 of you can sit on a rock and have a 3-way for all I care, maybe they should make a 2v1 zone (ye right...):P)

    Also I agreed with something Peli said, dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  4. #5454
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    When you see a "blue eye" on me it means I used a stun/root/fear pot. Those are NOT brands. I don't use Akhullun pot in spars either and I don''t have a mordirith brand. Also I never used store in pvp.
    stun/root/fear pots are not considered as unfair to use in spars by the majority on this server. On Gilrain we can also use pretty much all the skills we want. I have often seen freeps use racial skills, armour of storms(this skill I see in most spars against RK's) and wardens DC in spars, just to mention a few skills. Some would say it's unfair to use those skills but we just have to deal with them. Like when a rk pop AoS I feel no shame using hips and wait for the duration to run out. What else should I do? lol.
    The only real IWIN skill in spars that I can think of must be MT against hunters.

    Sometimes when you use a skill like RoT or set trap I can clearly see the 1s long animation and can hit a root pot immediatly and are therefore immune to the root.
    Sometimes I can even with some luck, predict when you are about to use CotH or dazing blow. Often I just resist those skills. Hunter is not a real CC class I'm afraid.

    And who are you to tell me using hips in spars is cheating or unfair? I don't think freeps have much to complain about after u10. I think you can deal with a hips after you removed 60% of my morale 5s into the fight.
    And I don't care much about what a clubbing warden consider as cheating either. He may play as he like and rank the way he ilike but shouldn't comment about cheating at all.

    I'm not angry or anything. I just hope I cleared up a few things.

    Im nobody to tell you what to do just poor to see how afraid you are to lose from a hunter since you are a warg and r11 and you use everything just to win a spar that i asked you to be fair one.

    I used Defiant once by mistake because its close on the way of the warden skill of mine and i apologised on you despite im really bad warden in sparring (pretty new to the class).

    Edit : Im apologising for calling you brand spammer if that hurted your ego but when you use those antistun/root/fear when i ask you for a fair spar its just funny.
    Last edited by affected7; Apr 04 2013 at 08:54 AM.

  5. #5455
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I used Defiant once by mistake

    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  6. #5456
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post

    From my point of view having solid raid leaders (cast your mind back to Itzy and Loop) is paramount to a good EM for non soloers (sorry soloers, but the 3 of you can sit on a rock and have a 3-way for all I care, maybe they should make a 2v1 zone (ye right...):P)
    Have you tried looking for action other than raid?. I have had fun in a raid(yes i was in some) and also had fun solo or even fun in small to large groups. All have produced amazing fights and situations, but to say one is paramount would be a bit naive. Like I said before, the situations dictate the play in EM and the fact people are obsessed with raids, usually ends up dictating the play being raid dependent. Plus the people who sit in raids constantly usually end up only knowing how to fight in a raid situation and in those you only use half your skills, whilst small groups and soloing in my eyes improves your skills. But if it wasnt for those raiders , soloers wouldnt get some easy kills now and again when they are caught away from their oh so precious raids.

    So every cloud and all that.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  7. #5457
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    Also I agreed with something Peli said, dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.
    You just made my day, thank you very much.

  8. #5458
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Im nobody to tell you what to do just poor to see how afraid you are to lose from a hunter since you are a warg and r11 and you use everything just to win a spar that i asked you to be fair one.

    I used Defiant once by mistake because its close on the way of the warden skill of mine and i apologised on you despite im really bad warden in sparring (pretty new to the class).

    Edit : Im apologising for calling you brand spammer if that hurted your ego but when you use those antistun/root/fear when i ask you for a fair spar its just funny.
    Maybe you should give me a detailed list of what you consider as a fair 1vs1 fight before you asked me for spars (which was motivated by your rage as I hurt YOUR ego). Lol at all your cj's after that. Try think through what motivated you to start cj me everytime I died and you were nearby.

    Btw, in one of the spars we had, I didn't use a single stun on you. I guess you never noticed that since you died and immediatly cried about unfair play? And if I was so afraid to lose against you I wouldn't spar you when you had one more OP then me. I probably have a couple thousand more deaths then you have total kb's. One more death doesn't hurt me that much.

    P.S. Why do you apologize to me about using DC in a spar? I don't remember that spar but I bet I popped a cd to counter that. Problem solved.
    Last edited by grapez; Apr 04 2013 at 12:47 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  9. #5459
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Maybe you should give me a detailed list of what you consider as a fair 1vs1 fight before you asked me for spars (which was motivated by your rage as I hurt YOUR ego). Lol at all your cj's after that. Try think through what motivated you to start cj me everytime I died and you were nearby.

    Btw, in one of the spars we had, I didn't use a single stun on you. I guess you never noticed that since you died and immediatly cried about unfair play? And if I was so afraid to lose against you I wouldn't spar you when you had one more OP then me. I probably have a couple thousand more deaths then you have total kb's. One more death doesn't hurt me that much.

    P.S. Why do you apologize to me about using DC in a spar? I don't remember that spar but I bet I popped a cd to counter that. Problem solved.
    Tbh every warg i sparred hasnt used hips in a spar (r7+) (arranged spars)
    Yeah i died immediatly Cool story bro
    Not afraid to die wasnt rly what you were showing to me.
    8k kills and 2.2k kbs to end your curiousity and wartabs are nothing and dont represent your skills as a pvper you should know that since you are r12.
    Yes i apologise when i used that op skill of mine because i respect my opponent and i want to spar fair

    End that posts full of spam and give a /tell affected/affwyn and we can end it there.

    Edit : @ Badjuanra whats the point of defiant when i am 2 hits away from death? I would better use nr and end the spar in the next gambit

  10. #5460
    Tbh all this niff naff u did this and that is daft, a lot creeps are trying diff servers now, im trying yanks main one, and aussie one also, our server will die out sadly while we all stand by and let a kin try to control both freeps and creeps action and both factions do nothing against it, i can only see an empty moors full of baby d's farming on gilrain tbh, some high ranks on freeps might admire this kin or kind of action but for all the vip creeps out there, why bother, gn all, and many gtrz on all recent peeps who have ranked freeps and creeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

  11. #5461
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Tbh all this niff naff u did this and that is daft, a lot creeps are trying diff servers now, im trying yanks main one, and aussie one also, our server will die out sadly while we all stand by and let a kin try to control both freeps and creeps action and both factions do nothing against it, i can only see an empty moors full of baby d's farming on gilrain tbh, some high ranks on freeps might admire this kin or kind of action but for all the vip creeps out there, why bother, gn all, and many gtrz on all recent peeps who have ranked freeps and creeps.
    You sir just got a +1 rep. mainly for using my saying

    But yeah the babies have always wanted to stomp their feet and get it all their own way especially once their creche was started and the babies became a hive of self gratification. Like a stroppy teen on their monthly acting a right selfish twot, its not until they grow up and mature that they then realise what a tool they were. Their hanger on butt kisses dont help matters tho, preferring to kiss posterior rather than stand. to many folk stand on the side lines not wanting to rock the boat. you know what, sometimes rocking the boat can be fun.

    We can all hope.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  12. #5462
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Tbh every warg i sparred hasnt used hips in a spar (r7+) (arranged spars)
    Yeah i died immediatly Cool story bro
    Not afraid to die wasnt rly what you were showing to me.
    8k kills and 2.2k kbs to end your curiousity and wartabs are nothing and dont represent your skills as a pvper you should know that since you are r12.
    Yes i apologise when i used that op skill of mine because i respect my opponent and i want to spar fair

    End that posts full of spam and give a /tell affected/affwyn and we can end it there.
    Seriously.. who are you replying to? Because you clearly didnt read my post. Nothing you say make any sence.
    Since nothing in your post is accurate to anything I don't know where to start and therefore I wont bother talking to you, on forums at least.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  13. #5463
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Tbh all this niff naff u did this and that is daft, a lot creeps are trying diff servers now, im trying yanks main one, and aussie one also, our server will die out sadly while we all stand by and let a kin try to control both freeps and creeps action and both factions do nothing against it, i can only see an empty moors full of baby d's farming on gilrain tbh, some high ranks on freeps might admire this kin or kind of action but for all the vip creeps out there, why bother, gn all, and many gtrz on all recent peeps who have ranked freeps and creeps.

    I hope Nargai is reading this, and all the other posts about the same thing, and all the posts that were not written about this. A lot of good people are fed up by a certain kin's attitude towards exploiting/cheating and their attitude in general. Combine that with lousy PvP, and people leave and the pvp becomes even more lousy.

    I wonder if a certain kin feels any responsibility whatsoever for this server losing a lot of quality players. That certain kin is partially responsible for the sorry state of PvP today. But ofc, Turbine are the ones letting them keep doing what they do.



    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Tbh every warg i sparred hasnt used hips in a spar (r7+) (arranged spars)
    Yeah i died immediatly Cool story bro
    Not afraid to die wasnt rly what you were showing to me.

    And you used Cry of the Predator and Daze, and you moooooved. Get over it, people use their skills, even in spars. Go play on Elendilmir if you think it's unfair; I believe they have a list of sparring rules where you can't use a long list of skills.

  14. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Have you tried looking for action other than raid?. I have had fun in a raid(yes i was in some) and also had fun solo or even fun in small to large groups. All have produced amazing fights and situations, but to say one is paramount would be a bit naive. Like I said before, the situations dictate the play in EM and the fact people are obsessed with raids, usually ends up dictating the play being raid dependent. Plus the people who sit in raids constantly usually end up only knowing how to fight in a raid situation and in those you only use half your skills, whilst small groups and soloing in my eyes improves your skills. But if it wasnt for those raiders , soloers wouldnt get some easy kills now and again when they are caught away from their oh so precious raids.

    So every cloud and all that.
    Of course, I could elaborate ad nauseam. However, I was only really trying to write about the general ethos that filters through from "the big events". By this I just mean the stuffs most people notice as being the way things are and how most people act as a response. (vagueness points).

    Let's liken it to churchill and the british war effort. If he had sat there and said "actually #%¤&&%¤ this "¤#%¤#¤#" sat back, smoked his cigar and called some hag, well, a hag (paraphrase)" maybe the rest of britain would have thought "hmm, ye this is hard, let's not bother either". (if some smalec thinks i think lotro is real world 1941 then ye...)

    In small groups I do have a lot of fun, but that wasn't really the point. The point is pixels follow pixels much like a flow of multi-coloured dyes in some liquid/air. Selfish raid leading leads to selfish raiders etc.

    Maybe I listened to Nox too much one raid many moons ago when he said "#¤k it w're going to wipe here to give the freeps something to come back for in the long run tonight."

    He really had a point though, actually caring about how others enjoy their game time in the Moors is important for good pvp in the long run.

    EDIT: Now ssssshhhh, I've almost perfected the weaponisation of UB's loincloth to unleash with spudcannons upon the tiny infidel freeps with their 2 legs and uppity pretty face attitudes.
    Last edited by Zandras; Apr 05 2013 at 02:28 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  15. #5465
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post

    [/B]EDIT: Now ssssshhhh, I've almost perfected the weaponisation of UB's loincloth to unleash with spudcannons upon the tiny infidel freeps with their 2 legs and uppity pretty face attitudes.
    No. I tried this once before and I nearly wiped an entire continent clean of life.

  16. #5466
    Wow, what a read. 55 pages, 100 posts each.

    Gilrain seems like a very fun server.

    Greetings from tiny Dwarrowdelf. o/
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

  17. #5467
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Greetings from tiny Dwarrowdelf. o/
    Ohai there, enjoy your stay. o/
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  18. #5468
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Wow, what a read. 55 pages, 100 posts each.

    Gilrain seems like a very fun server.

    Greetings from tiny Dwarrowdelf. o/
    One with the most drama indeed. But I guess that's what makes it fun ;D

    o/

  19. #5469
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Wow, what a read. 55 pages, 100 posts each.

    Gilrain seems like a very fun server.

    Greetings from tiny Dwarrowdelf. o/
    Get out.

    Get out now.

    Before it's too late, get out.

  20. #5470
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Cheers Dharm for some nice fights, we need some more good solo players like yourself. still need to get 4 more aud and some more experience on burg myself though

    <- at LC HS if anyone wants to spar

  21. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Get out.

    Get out now.

    Before it's too late, get out.
    '

    If only he were a potatohead
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  22. #5472
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    EDIT: Now ssssshhhh, I've almost perfected the weaponisation of UB's loincloth to unleash with spudcannons upon the tiny infidel freeps with their 2 legs and uppity pretty face attitudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    No. I tried this once before and I nearly wiped an entire continent clean of life.
    Not even Kim Jong Un could utilize that combination.

  23. #5473
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    135
    It was a nice action tonight got my r11 Special thanks to my fellow creeps who started craid for me and joined also thanks to the freeps who contributed in this action
    Last edited by Makawulf; Apr 06 2013 at 07:06 PM.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  24. #5474
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Nice 1 again saw, very good fights. Downside is the appearance of a new bot and spy, kudos to BD for annoying more people
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  25. #5475
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    I know that Stoff is going to be mad but: Gratz Saw well deserved and earned
    UB is here, run while you can!
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

 

 
Page 219 of 335 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 229 269 319 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload