We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 218 of 335 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 8355
  1. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Peli, the only person you are convincing is your self. nuff said.
    Convincing myself that you're a douchbag ? i established that a long time ago i'm afraid, along with alot of other people, like mr bowlcut himself as we used to talk together outside lotro.
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 03 2013 at 10:23 AM.

  2. #5427
    I vote to fill the thread with gtz for loads of folks, who make any rank whatsoever from 1 to 15.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  3. #5428
    First of all congratulations to all the rankers (not doing it to spite you Stoff! maybe a little)

    Second about Peli being a spy... just lol

    He's been on our vent not more than 10 times I think. sometimes he wasn't even in the game, but drunk out as hell, and we had a good laugh. Half of the time he won't speak because there are other people in the room. last time he's been on our vent is so long ago, over 6 months yet you're all still talking about spies... Besides the odd comment of someone raging, he hasn't spied.

    Also Peli I don't know why you even bother, I think every person you are arguing with atm is actually not playing.

    Then about your tribes kins and raidleaders. Each contributes their own with kin/tribe groups/raids, whether it is desired by the opposite side or not, it contributes to PvP.
    Raidleaders have a tremendous effect on EM. Those who disagree now, are some of the ones that used to complain how freeps just appeared out of thin air everywhere when Loop (sorry to drag you in :P) started a raid. So raidleaders to have a big effect on EM.

    Now the fact that some of the highest ranked creeps have a little fit with each other, makes it so that you'll never raid together, weakening your side/raid in general. I've never really seen this behavious on freep side. Numbers contribute, Balance of the update contributes, which people contribute towards the winning side of that evening, but so does groupplay.

    Despite the fact that you all dislike me, some stuff there makes sense I think now I'll leave you back to your fighting with each other, and try not to mingle again
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

  4. #5429
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    First of all congratulations to all the rankers (not doing it to spite you Stoff! maybe a little)

    Second about Peli being a spy... just lol

    He's been on our vent not more than 10 times I think. sometimes he wasn't even in the game, but drunk out as hell, and we had a good laugh. Half of the time he won't speak because there are other people in the room. last time he's been on our vent is so long ago, over 6 months yet you're all still talking about spies... Besides the odd comment of someone raging, he hasn't spied.

    Also Peli I don't know why you even bother, I think every person you are arguing with atm is actually not playing.

    Then about your tribes kins and raidleaders. Each contributes their own with kin/tribe groups/raids, whether it is desired by the opposite side or not, it contributes to PvP.
    Raidleaders have a tremendous effect on EM. Those who disagree now, are some of the ones that used to complain how freeps just appeared out of thin air everywhere when Loop (sorry to drag you in :P) started a raid. So raidleaders to have a big effect on EM.

    Now the fact that some of the highest ranked creeps have a little fit with each other, makes it so that you'll never raid together, weakening your side/raid in general. I've never really seen this behavious on freep side. Numbers contribute, Balance of the update contributes, which people contribute towards the winning side of that evening, but so does groupplay.

    Despite the fact that you all dislike me, some stuff there makes sense I think now I'll leave you back to your fighting with each other, and try not to mingle again
    Creeps are the underdogs once again but indeed with a good leader and listening members we can still put up a decent fight... We just need new leaders (I'm not the best guy to say that coz never even tried to lead a raid :P) to replace the ones that are not playing anymore and ofc peeps need to listen more :P: follow the leader/rat etc. And the point was raidleaders having a big impact to moors action.

    To Zig:
    You just need to do a bit p2w and you are r13 in no time...
    New Items are now available:
    +100% Mark Acquisition
    *+100% Infamy/Renown - Can be used by both sides.* bleeeeeeeh
    +100% Crafting XP
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  5. #5430
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Peli is a nice guy, but he's young and has a temper, and has been openly hostile with a number of creep players, even myself.
    Are you saying that peli is indeed mad ? Because one could conclude from your statement that peli is mad ... U MAD peli ?

    congratz zig, at least a creep rank can still be celebrated and acknowledged for the respect it carries. Rougue and Ethel being r12 is just the final nail in the freep ranking coffin. Its not very often i get to tell people on this server how good they are at their class and not how theyre playing it all wrong =/

    I like the high ranks who are left now. Theyre established creeps who've done their time and earned their respect. If ever gilrain had the numbers to form an elitist raid of high ranks we'd probably do very well. Until the bots and roflpwn crits started bouncing around. but it would be fun for those 2 minutes ...i guess. Well i assume it would be, id probably still be solo watching buried under the ground waiting for a troll keeper to come solo and troll heal until he can call the second raid to help him =/

    I guess this is lotro pvmp now though, zerg in group, dont look to improve yourself, reply with QQ if your ever asked what enjoyment you could possibly gain from zerg training. Oh and listen to hibbit in creep ooc talk about how much of a fail spider you are whilst hes simultaneously running away from you 1v1 on his warden.

  6. #5431
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Raidleaders can make a big difference. Whenever I make a raid on creep, which doesn't happen often as I have RL and kin raids as well, I like to think things get a little better for creeps. We come out of Grams and get some fights. Last night I lead a raid which didn't have any Defilers until very late. What bothers me then is to see store potting raid babies like Affected post on forums and many other freeps on freep /ooc post that creeps only leave Grams with a raid. In the current state of PvP where 1. freeps have a lot of tactical classes who don't mind going full healing mode as soon as a single reaver charges, 2. the top 9 classes of this moment containing 2 creep side classes and 3. the way Gilrain pvp works (both sides have more or less same numbers all the time), Creeps can do little but retreat up to where Freeps decide to push them. Freeps on Gilrain like the buffs so naturally (in their eyes) they push them to Grams.

    For example:
    A week ago or so creeps finally got a raid going after a couple Grams nights. Most freeps were afk'ing or somewhere else and Rougue saw his moment to try take Lug. Within seconds all afk'ers and those elsewhere were on their way to Lug to defend it. When I said in /ooc it would benefit action much more if they'd let Rougue take a spawn I was laughed at and told they should work for it. Creeps got wiped and noticed that Freeps prefer Grams fighting so disbanded and rest of night was &&&& action once again.

    TL;DR
    If you want good action it's up to yourself to do something about it. If you stand 1 meter out of one shotter range at Grams all night, don't blame creeps for being huggers. If Freeps are outnumbered and, god forbid, pushed to GV, don't give them something of their own but just keep it open and try let em group up. It works both ways. Retaliation is a real action killer.

    Last night Hibbit insisted on having all OPs for a while. I only took 2 back constantly in stead of taking em all, as I knew this would up our chances of getting some fights going.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  7. #5432
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    What bothers me then is to see store potting raid babies like Affected post on forums..
    Remember this is the guy who accused me of using brands.. no, 10 brands and hips in each spar. He was even serious.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  8. #5433
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    What bothers me then is to see store potting raid babies like Affected post on forums and many other freeps on freep /ooc post that creeps only leave Grams with a raid.
    'store potting raid babies'. Until you accept people that farm 100k renown a day with freavers in grams you shouldn't define other players that play fair and without store. Oh and even by clubbing r10, he lost to a r6 warg with half audacity while catched on clubbing...won't comment about it. I've duo'ed or did small group many times with him (aff) and the last thing I'd say is raid babies, since he's both an excellent hunter and person and not afraid to die to get a kill, thing we are doing often lately.
    So before shooting at others, watch your own... And yes, I am defending my kin's people because I know them a lot.

    About raiding...except few low rankers at HH and Dharm did we see any creep outside grams? Rarely.

    2 days ago, 17 uruks were tracked at luga backdoor farming in and out of luga 10 freeps. I made a raid to counter the farm, we had 11 people with 2 healers in it (+3 soloers following, mainly leeching). As soon as we raided up, I knew creeps had a raid up as well (not sure if it was Raz or Zig leading), they lost number to 17 to 10 uruks. Where did the 7 uruks end? Standing near grams oneshotters. Fact is a good percentage of creeps are afraid to die or to have a fair fight. I even sent the message to take a 3rd OP, but other creeps didnt even join the craid. It's farm or nothing for this percentage. It goes for both sides, but when we want to counter creeps farm we do it. Thank god there are few creep leaders who sometimes make a raid with 'attributes' to come fight in the open...referring to Roug and few others.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Apr 03 2013 at 01:51 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

  9. #5434
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    'store potting raid babies'. Until you accept people that farm 100k renown a day with freavers in grams you shouldn't define other players that play fair and without store. Oh and even by clubbing r10, he lost to a r6 warg with half audacity while catched on clubbing...won't comment about it. I've duo'ed or did small group many times with him (aff) and the last thing I'd say is raid babies, since he's both an excellent hunter and person and not afraid to die to get a kill, thing we are doing often lately.
    So before shooting at others, watch your own... And yes, I am defending my kin's people because I know them a lot.

    About raiding...except few low rankers at HH and Dharm did we see any creep outside grams? Rarely.

    2 days ago, 17 uruks were tracked at luga backdoor farming in and out of luga 10 freeps. I made a raid to counter the farm, we had 11 people with 2 healers in it (+3 soloers following, mainly leeching). As soon as we raided up, I knew creeps had a raid up as well (not sure if it was Raz or Zig leading), they lost number to 17 to 10 uruks. Where did the 7 uruks end? Standing near grams oneshotters. Fact is a good percentage of creeps are afraid to die or to have a fair fight. I even sent the message to take a 3rd OP, but other creeps didnt even join the craid. It's farm or nothing for this percentage. It goes for both sides, but when we want to counter creeps farm we do it. Thank god there are few creep leaders who sometimes make a raid with 'attributes' to come fight in the open...referring to Roug and few others.
    Contrary to populair belief I don't support Ryuuk in his clubbing. I've never been associated with exploiting or clubbing in EM and trying to keep it that way. Thing is I have no plans to leave Exiles of Arnor over a PVE'er getting a nice looking sword and one of best off handers in game because all my friends are there. He's been there twice for real pvp, the first time he noticed he didn't like it at all and the second time was on a 10 minute trip with the kin, in which we noticed we'd be of better use on creep side, so we logged that. Nor do I have the power to have him kicked, because I'm only 1 of 7 officers and the other 6 officers don't really give a &&&& about EM, besides having the occasional fun there. If I had the power, he'd been long gone and he knows that.

    You defending your kinnie is cool, I'd do the same, but everyone out there knows he is no match. Nuff said.

    As explained in my post creeps don't really stand a chance at the moment if they leave NPCs. On other servers it isn't bad because most of the time Creeps outnumber Freeps there. With Gilrain's usual balance in numbers, Freeps gain the advantage of being extremely OP and anyone denying it is a fool.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  10. #5435
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Are you saying that peli is indeed mad ? Because one could conclude from your statement that peli is mad ... U MAD peli ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    *waits for Dharma and Ret to hop onto the peli hate train. *

    You almost got me there mr Dharmski, i almost thought you wouldn't take the bait.
    But i got one line for you, did you know Neil Patrick Harris is homosexual in real life ?
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 03 2013 at 03:01 PM.

  11. #5436
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    We all laughed at stoff that he is inactive, but we didn't know he will be in new GoT season!


    gz stoff.



    PS
    Peli is a spy.

  12. #5437
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    I vote to fill the thread with gtz for loads of folks, who make any rank whatsoever from 1 to 15.

    I'll make sure to create a new thread then: "The Ettenmoors discussion thread where rank congratulations are considered off-topic because there are already 2 threads for that purpose".




    Got no problems saluting fine achievements; they deserve it, but there IS a thread for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Are you saying that peli is indeed mad ? Because one could conclude from your statement that peli is mad ... U MAD peli ?
    Peli is not mad. He's just been in open hostilities with a number of creep players. Personally, I think he should learn from me and start channeling all that rage towards cheaters and exploiters in a certain kin, and elsewhere on freep side.



    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post


    I like the high ranks who are left now. Theyre established creeps who've done their time and earned their respect. If ever gilrain had the numbers to form an elitist raid of high ranks we'd probably do very well. Until the bots and roflpwn crits started bouncing around. but it would be fun for those 2 minutes ...i guess. Well i assume it would be, id probably still be solo watching buried under the ground waiting for a troll keeper to come solo and troll heal until he can call the second raid to help him =/

    You mean the high ranks who ranked when it was easy?

    Most high ranked players are gone, and those were the established creeps who had done their time and earned their respect. High rank means little anymore as there is just too much clubbing and farming and too easy to get high ranks nowadays. Before the last update, you could get a high rank (considering rank 10 and onwards as high rank atm) on creep in a matter of weeks.
    Although rank 10 isn't really high rank anymore, it's too easy to get now.


    Your comment is thus absurd.

  13. #5438
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    You almost got me there mr Dharmski, i almost thought you wouldn't take the bait.
    But i got one line for you, did you know Neil Patrick Harris is homosexual in real life ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Are you saying that peli is indeed mad ? Because one could conclude from your statement that peli is mad ... U MAD peli ?
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Peli is mad.
    thought so.

  14. #5439
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Your comment is thus absurd.
    whats absurd is youre still present on a forum for a game you play for 5 minutes every 4 months.

  15. #5440
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    thought so.
    Dharmaa. The next time you're Kneeling down begging me for help, when your burrow is being camped, i wont be there to help you
    : ((((

  16. #5441
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Dharmaa. The next time you're Kneeling down begging me for help, when your burrow is being camped, i wont be there to help you
    : ((((
    my name is neil your name is ryan .... nothin to get MAD about bro.

  17. #5442
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    Despite the fact that you all dislike me,
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #5443
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brentwood, Essex, UK
    Posts
    253
    *strechtes and yawn after a long time of forum (and ingame) hibernation*

    Hello all Just wanted to pop on and type a few words on my experience after playing through Rohan and EM again after coming back to play (on and off)

    First of all, Armour;
    Bare with me as it is relevant to EM (eventually ). First thing I heard everyone saying when going through Rohan; "just play to lvl 84 and get to Hytbold and do the dailies there". Ignored it and just followed the quest line till I eventually got to Hytbold, only to find the armour that many people say of that they were the best to get is totally shoving the way I like to build up my character up my backside so I decided not to bother at all. When venturing to GV to check out the EM set, only the helmet proved to be of any use over the lvl 75 stuff I was still wearing. In the end I haven't bothered with that one either and settled for the lvl 85 BG armour set, minus the shoulders (the lvl 75 ones I have are better for the way I like my GRD). Now, comparing the EM armour with that set makes the EM armour completely obsolete and there's no way I'm swapping any of that ridiculous set for the armour I'm happily wearing now. This creates one drawback however; my Audacity rank is (and will stay) on rank 1.

    Audacity;
    From the first moment when this mechanism was introduced with RoI I disagreed with it and the above has been the same issue as the EM armour in RoI offered no compatibility with my build or playstyle. I would urge the people (to be) in the Player Counsil (hopefully someone from Gilrain) to propose to sweep this Audacity mechanism from the game or propose a different way to rank Audicity for freep side, maybe the same way as it works for creeps, or make it rank bound (rather than have a +x% buff to morale/power etc). Till so far my rant about Audacity.

    (Legendary) Weapons;
    Aside from the 1st Ager madness with the launch of the new raids/instances, instances which I'm not going to farm as I really can't be bothered nor have the time for...the lvl 85 2nd Agers available for 7,500 Commendations at the class barter npc's are a very nice addition imo. It's a nice incentive for me to venture into EM again, get some PvMP action and get a nice reward. The weapons are looking nice to and makes me feel like I stand out from the masses a bit to. (I know you have got one to Razzy, just stating in general ^^)

    State and Action;
    In the few evenings I have been back playing in EM, I can totally see where creeps are coming from, losing the will to play and all. Freeps do seem to have the advantage bigtime, however for myself it's a big challenge with my Audacity Rank 1; I stand no chance in 1v1, unless it's against a freaver really. But as long as I'm covered by a group, I'm still OK-ish (even though I still run about with my lvl 75 LI's)

    Map;
    In general I like the changes Turbine made to the map of EM even though it does take a bit of time to get used to with EC and OC being replaced and the extra (quick) entrances into keeps like TA and LUG. Though I find it annoying to get dismounted every time I get to close to a keep and I will definitely miss the horseback charges into keeps, as back in the day (lvl 50 era) that was more or less Broken's patented move

    Clubbing;
    Just pathetic. I wish Turbine would get some sence slapped into them and actually consider this easymoding playstyle as an exploit. Surely after (being able to) reporting someone for doing it, a GM could actually "investigate" and take a close look at the reported player when he/she is online and what their actions are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Contrary to populair belief I don't support Ryuuk in his clubbing. I've never been associated with exploiting or clubbing in EM and trying to keep it that way. Thing is I have no plans to leave Exiles of Arnor over a PVE'er getting a nice looking sword and one of best off handers in game because all my friends are there. He's been there twice for real pvp, the first time he noticed he didn't like it at all and the second time was on a 10 minute trip with the kin, in which we noticed we'd be of better use on creep side, so we logged that. Nor do I have the power to have him kicked, because I'm only 1 of 7 officers and the other 6 officers don't really give a &&&& about EM, besides having the occasional fun there. If I had the power, he'd been long gone and he knows that.

    You defending your kinnie is cool, I'd do the same, but everyone out there knows he is no match. Nuff said.
    I didn't/don't know what Ryuuuk's real motives were/are to decide to club his way through the ranks like that. If it really is just for the weapons then I can SOMEWHAT understand the MOTIVE, that doesn't mean I approve him clubbing his way there though. Those weapons are there (with the rank restriction) for a reason. I think they can and should be obtainable for people who actually worked for it, ie. through proper PvMP and not through pathetic clubbing.

    The only motive I can think of that I could really understand is when someone is clubbing all their way to Rank 15 for the SOLE purpose to show Turbine that it's so so so so so ridiculous that it's possible to do so and prove that they actively need to do something about it. In my opinion Ryuuk can redeem himself by stepping to Turbine and show his progress through the blackappendages stat page and urge Turbine to do something about it.

    Forum squabbles;
    Same old, same old lol, however I do like to comment on one thing Peli said (without chosing a side or getting involved in the arguement between you lot)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    I stated facts, you stated you're own opinions therefore you are lying.
    Not sure what you are meaning exactly with this Peli, but it sounds to me that you discard opinions in general as wrong opposing to facts. If you state a fact and someone disagrees with you by stating their opinion about the fact you stated, doesn't per definition mean that they are lying.
    Maybe your fact isn't a fact, but an opinion and the opinion of someone else could be fact rather than opinion
    Just saying that you can't (in general) dismiss someone else's opinion as lies.

    Anyway that's all from me...

    P.S. I forgot to mention that I'm eagerly awaiting for a browser based Game of Thrones MMO that should be playable soon. Check the Game of Thrones MMO Homepage and the Game of Thrones MMO Wiki for info about it.

    P.P.S. Gratz to Rougue, Razzy, Manegram and Zigzam for their recent ranks!
    Last edited by Smartbean; Apr 03 2013 at 04:25 PM.
    [CENTER][B]Smartbean[/B] lvl 85 GRD - [B]Smartleaf[/B] lvl 78 LM - [B]Smarty[/B] lvl 75 CPT - [B]Smartina[/B] lvl 66 WRD - [B]Smartor[/B] lvl 66 CHMP[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B]Smartyogi[/B] lvl 43 BEO - [B]Smartini[/B] lvl 38 HNT - [B]Smartion[/B] lvl 38 RNK - [B]Smartharad[/B] lvl 38 BRG[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Leader of [B]Broken[/B] and part of the [B]Allies of Light[/B][/CENTER]

  19. #5444
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    As it stands the situation currently is a freep raid of 12+ as of last count standing outside grams against 10 creeps, the entire map is blue even all OP's also got the dof buffs and they want some action, jog on.
    Most of this day completely blue map and we still try fight. Want some action freeps then you need to at least compromise some OP's or keep moaning about how creeps always hug grams.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  20. #5445
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    my name is neil your name is ryan .... nothin to get MAD about bro.
    So that's the card you choose to play? Your name is Neil. Neil sounds like Kneel and despite that being exactly what you do when you do when you cry for help to me, the only one here that is mad, is you as i have just denied you help while you helplessly die to a bunch of freepies.
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 03 2013 at 10:04 PM.

  21. #5446
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Welcome back, Smartbean.

  22. #5447
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbean View Post
    P.S. I forgot to mention that I'm eagerly awaiting for a browser based Game of Thrones MMO that should be playable soon. Check the Game of Thrones MMO Homepage and the Game of Thrones MMO Wiki for info about it.
    That would be interesting. Only, there's one catch about games like that, when they are free. To compete, you "have to" buy gold. Is it that kind of game?

  23. #5448
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brentwood, Essex, UK
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    That would be interesting. Only, there's one catch about games like that, when they are free. To compete, you "have to" buy gold. Is it that kind of game?
    Nope, at least a producer says it's not like that...quote from interview with producer Max Pfaff:
    Q: What will be purchasable through the microtransaction system?

    MP: In the game, players will have the ability to level up and evolve their characters. There will be various items and weapons available for upgrade and can be purchased with in-game currency. Of course, if players do not wish to purchase anything, we highly emphasize that all items can also be earned through gameplay. Most items that will be attainable will likely be for customisation and consumables, and potentially include items for horses too!
    source: http://www.videogamer.com/news/game_...es_to_mmo.html
    [CENTER][B]Smartbean[/B] lvl 85 GRD - [B]Smartleaf[/B] lvl 78 LM - [B]Smarty[/B] lvl 75 CPT - [B]Smartina[/B] lvl 66 WRD - [B]Smartor[/B] lvl 66 CHMP[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B]Smartyogi[/B] lvl 43 BEO - [B]Smartini[/B] lvl 38 HNT - [B]Smartion[/B] lvl 38 RNK - [B]Smartharad[/B] lvl 38 BRG[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Leader of [B]Broken[/B] and part of the [B]Allies of Light[/B][/CENTER]

  24. #5449
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    What bothers me then is to see store potting raid babies like Affected post on forums and many other freeps on freep /ooc post that creeps only leave Grams with a raid..
    Sorry but what the hell are you talking about? Using 1 of the 5 healing pots i had the luck to GET from a lootbox makes me a store player i guess and a raid baby ? When i firstly came here half way to r8 was soloplay and the same goes for the way to r9 sorry but i dont have hips and stealth to roam the map warm and safe as a burglar, most of the times when i joined a big raid i was totally unable to even move so i left wishing the raid good luck and tried to follow the fraid and do my best to grab some kbs, I hardly ever used store as a pvper and i dont think living in a country like Greece with an economic crysis can make me a store player. If my comment hurted your CREEP EGO deal with it, Its true but i have to whine for something when im paying vip for some pvp on my hunter and only thing i do is shotting arrows with the fear of the Krahjarn Iron-defender.
    (I know freeps are terribly op but when you hug with actually a BIG number of players vs a small number of enemies then propaganda of SUPERFREEPS has terrorized you way too much.)

    Btw mane yes you jumped me in a spar with those blue eyes on the bufflines and you used hips something a bit pathetic from my googles since on my cry of the predator you were immune and also on my dazing blow (Lokaren was there and he also commented about your hips) Add or spread anything you like i know i won without touching my hunter for 3 months and with some poor jewels.


    Sorry for the wall of text had to clear some things out x]

  25. #5450
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Btw mane yes you jumped me in a spar with those blue eyes on the bufflines and you used hips something a bit pathetic from my googles since on my cry of the predator you were immune and also on my dazing blow (Lokaren was there and he also commented about your hips) Add or spread anything you like i know i won without touching my hunter for 3 months and with some poor jewels.
    When you see a "blue eye" on me it means I used a stun/root/fear pot. Those are NOT brands. I don't use Akhullun pot in spars either and I don''t have a mordirith brand. Also I never used store in pvp.
    stun/root/fear pots are not considered as unfair to use in spars by the majority on this server. On Gilrain we can also use pretty much all the skills we want. I have often seen freeps use racial skills, armour of storms(this skill I see in most spars against RK's) and wardens DC in spars, just to mention a few skills. Some would say it's unfair to use those skills but we just have to deal with them. Like when a rk pop AoS I feel no shame using hips and wait for the duration to run out. What else should I do? lol.
    The only real IWIN skill in spars that I can think of must be MT against hunters.

    Sometimes when you use a skill like RoT or set trap I can clearly see the 1s long animation and can hit a root pot immediatly and are therefore immune to the root.
    Sometimes I can even with some luck, predict when you are about to use CotH or dazing blow. Often I just resist those skills. Hunter is not a real CC class I'm afraid.

    And who are you to tell me using hips in spars is cheating or unfair? I don't think freeps have much to complain about after u10. I think you can deal with a hips after you removed 60% of my morale 5s into the fight.
    And I don't care much about what a clubbing warden consider as cheating either. He may play as he like and rank the way he ilike but shouldn't comment about cheating at all.

    I'm not angry or anything. I just hope I cleared up a few things.
    Last edited by grapez; Apr 03 2013 at 10:51 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

 

 
Page 218 of 335 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 228 268 318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload