We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 217 of 335 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 8355
    Cheers all!

P.s. There is only one master Kaza <---- that be you

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    The true essential foundation of any server are the people that make the decision to unite majority of the server to stand strong against opposition forces. Keeping the morale's of everyone high and therefore increase population.
    You forgot to add the bit about the said raid leader when not leading raids sat on the other sides vent feeding them info whilst keeping himself safe, in between spamming "HALP" on OOC because a norbog looked at him funny.

IMHO raiding in EM isnt essential, the game state dictates if its needed. Needed at times yes, essential no. I got by with very little raiding as did lots of creeps. But each to their own.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    You forgot to add the bit about the said raid leader when not leading raids sat on the other sides vent feeding them info whilst keeping himself safe, in between spamming "HALP" on OOC because a norbog looked at him funny.

IMHO raiding in EM isnt essential, the game state dictates if its needed. Needed at times yes, essential no. I got by with very little raiding as did lots of creeps. But each to their own.
    Your opinions can never be taken seriously i'm afraid. Simply because you spend to much time dishing out negative criticism, that's the only thing you will ever be good at i'm afraid. Not only that you rarely spend time actively pvping and that's the one topic you consistently discuss. That peli spying bd hate train died along time ago, you would know that if you played.

*waits for Dharma and Ret to hop onto the peli hate train. *
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 02 2013 at 05:41 PM.

Grats, Zig

Don't go for rank 13, because then I'll have to as well :c

Your opinions can never be taken seriously i'm afraid. Simply because you spend to much time dishing out negative criticism, that's the only thing you will ever be good at i'm afraid. Not only that you rarely spend time actively pvping and that's the one topic you consistently discuss. That peli spying bd hate train died along time ago because it was never real in the first place, you would know that if you played.
    LOL at all that. Just cause i make a stand openly against the bull producers makes me negative. Come on , pull the other one. Plus I think you find 80% of what I say is joking or mucking about, the other 20% is facts.
    As for you spying with Baby Ds, you admitted it when you got caught out. Unless some new story came to light in my absence, which hasn't been that long. If so I will admit Im wrong, but only if certain "honest" people tell me.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Maybe i will go for it Olog, but at the slow pace, so no worries! Cheers anyways

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

As for you spying with Baby Ds, you admitted it when you got caught out.
    Again, you're living in a bubble. Not once in the history of lotro have i spied for anyone or admitted doing it. Simply because i completely resent anything to do with freep gameplay. I may have passed some hilariously funny comments about Squalchy baby raging towards BD more than once, and therefore accused of "spying" but i have never spied. Believe or don't i don't really care because your opinions genuinely have no value and therefore doesn't really move me.

You however are fully capable of spying seeing as you have had a good raiding kin/tribe with maxed freep levels in the past, ventrillo servers and i seem to notice you're afk more than you actively pvp.

Gratz on Rougue,Razzy,Mane and ofc Zigzam ( I was happy to give such high rank to a reaver like that )

Last 2 days actions were nice keep it up guys.

Again, you're living in a bubble. Not once in the history of lotro have i spied for anyone or admitted doing it. Simply because i completely resent anything to do with freep gameplay. I may have passed some hilariously funny comments about Squalchy baby raging towards BD more than once, and therefore accused of "spying" but i have never spied. Believe or don't i don't really care because your opinions genuinely have no value and therefore doesn't really move me.

You however are fully capable of spying seeing as you have had a good raiding kin/tribe with maxed freep levels in the past, ventrillo servers and i seem to notice you're afk more than you actively pvp.
    Your lies get better or should i say worse. but you tell yourself what ever makes you sleep easy at night since you live in a fantasy world IRL and in game.
    My opinions must count to you as you jump up and down stomping your feet everytime I say anything. Like I said I deal facts when im not joking, maybe you should try the truth and facts sometime too.

I normally gratz in person not on forums, but as I am not on the moors much at the moment, gtz to the recent rankers and a huge gratz to mane and zig as two folks I spent a lot of time with and had a lot of fun with on the moors. Well deserved my friends.

As an aside, tribes/kins are mostly a tool for people of a like mind to spend time with socially and progress the game. As such most are successful.

Scumbags is an awesome tribe, it was really about friends who tended to like similar styles of play, they were great company, got a lot of ranks through thick and thin and often fought on the periphery of the RvR action. It contained some of the best players I ever had the pleasure to spend time with and I find it hilarious anyone could accuse romper of being a "freep spy", showing probably a lack of insight into who the tribe were. The reason most are inactive now is that there is a dearth of non-zerg v zerg action. Most of the 30 or so good friends I had on creepside are inactive or retired now, its one reason I play creep less; still some good folks out there though.

Anyone who leads a kin or tribe deserves some kudos, its not an easy ride the whole time.

Raid leading... a thin line between facilitating decent action for everyones benefit and a self indulgent ego trip to take the achievement of many upon oneself.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Apr 02 2013 at 08:33 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Your lies get better or should i say worse. but you tell yourself what ever makes you sleep easy at night since you live in a fantasy world IRL and in game.
    I stated facts, you stated you're own opinions therefore you are lying.

My opinions must count to you as you jump up and down stomping your feet everytime I say anything.
    Your opinions about me count enough for me to nullify them, seeing as always made it personal this time and so i will always take the pleasure. Seeing as i have been abused in different ways by some folk in this game, and physically abused about my irl pic by you, dharmski and few others i've grown thick skin on that department. If you really wanna get under my skin and make me stomp, make a freep and CJ me after killing me. You should know that after harassing me for so long.

Like I said I deal facts when im not joking, maybe you should try the truth and facts sometime too.
    The truth? the truth is you're a mirror image of your reaver irl and that's the reason holding you back from posting your irl pics on a public forum. As you are scared i would deal back the equal amounts of harassment you dealt unto me about your insecurities. Of course, all as a joke "Joke"
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 02 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Have to say awesome PvP tonight!....on the forum....But hey, I'm not one to tell people how to play the game. Have fun!

*flees to her Cave*
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

"Some more fabrication nonsense"
    Peli, the only person you are convincing is your self. nuff said.

Could people please start using the "Ranking thread" again to congratulate people?

This argument is getting silly. I don't care whos epeen is larger in this very lowly argument, but one thing is certain:

ROMPER IS NOT A BLOODY SPY. And when we're discussing BLOOD(y), Peli is known to have been idling in a certain kin's Ventrillo channel when PvPing. Seeing as that kin is well known for its spies, cheating and exploiting, and I see everyone in that kin as a bunch of cheaters, I deem it somewhat probable that Peli is more likely than someone not in that chan to have tipped a certain kin's freep players off when he was on vent with them and hated Squelcher, romper, etc, thereby acting as a spy. Guilty by association. I know another fine PvP player who has also idled in a certain kin's Ventrillo channel, but that person is much older and is a person without a temper and with high integrity. Peli is a nice guy, but he's young and has a temper, and has been openly hostile with a number of creep players, even myself. This makes me think he could want to hurt them, and when he idled in a certain kin's ventrillo and only had to open his mouth to spy, I find it hard to believe he would NOT do it.

His age is relevant too, as most proven spies on Gilrain have all been young.
    This will upset some, but as a general rule, ones' brain is not fully developed until ~25. The abilities to see consequences and reflection are two brain functions which are often developed later than the rest. This is why so many young people kill themselves in traffic, and why you remember you had less fear when you were younger. Now that you're an adult, you KNOW what you should fear (for example when I go skiing and want to do some fancy tricks). This doesn't mean that an 18 year old can be more reflected than a 50 year old; it's just IN GENERAL, and it is LESS likely that a 18 year will have the same ability to reflect and think consequences than a 25 year old.

THEREFORE, many cheaters in all games are young, because they lack the ability to reflect and see the consequences of their actions. Of course, one can cheat even at the age of 80 just because you don't care despite well developed reflection abilities, but if you compare a group of 18 year olds with a group of 30 year olds, you will find more cheaters in the youngest group. Therefore, age CAN be a factor, depending on the person's maturity.

So don't go talking about spying, peli. You idle(d) in a chan of known cheaters and exploiters and had motive, plus you're the the right age. You shouldn't go accusing anyone of spying when you yourself is/has been in the place you are/were.

Sorry, I didn't mean to do this, but you kinda asked for it with this idiotic discussion.
    Last edited by stoffi; Apr 03 2013 at 04:43 AM.

For the record i've never seen peli on our vent. wasn't even aware he had a freep

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    For the record i've never seen peli on our vent. wasn't even aware he had a freep
    He's said so himself, and I've told him why it was a bad idea. All Hells Angels members are probably not criminals, but they are guilty by association because so many have committed crimes. At least according to Norwegian authorities, who crack down on their activities and throw out visiting HA-members of the country. Also, HA-vests are not allowed in pubs, by law.
    Last edited by stoffi; Apr 03 2013 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Could people please start using the "Ranking thread" again to congratulate people?

This argument is getting silly. I don't care whos epeen is larger in this very lowly argument, but one thing is certain:

ROMPER IS NOT A BLOODY SPY. And when we're discussing BLOOD(y), Peli is known to have been idling in a certain kin's Ventrillo channel when PvPing. Seeing as that kin is well known for its spies, cheating and exploiting, and I see everyone in that kin as a bunch of cheaters, I deem it somewhat probable that Peli is more likely than someone not in that chan to have tipped a certain kin's freep players off when he was on vent with them and hated Squelcher, romper, etc, thereby acting as a spy. Guilty by association. I know another fine PvP player who has also idled in a certain kin's Ventrillo channel, but that person is much older and is a person without a temper and with high integrity. Peli is a nice guy, but he's young and has a temper, and has been openly hostile with a number of creep players, even myself. This makes me think he could want to hurt them, and when he idled in a certain kin's ventrillo and only had to open his mouth to spy, I find it hard to believe he would NOT do it.

His age is relevant too, as most proven spies on Gilrain have all been young.
    This will upset some, but as a general rule, ones' brain is not fully developed until ~25. The abilities to see consequences and reflection are two brain functions which are often developed later than the rest. This is why so many young people kill themselves in traffic, and why you remember you had less fear when you were younger. Now that you're an adult, you KNOW what you should fear (for example when I go skiing and want to do some fancy tricks). This doesn't mean that an 18 year old can be more reflected than a 50 year old; it's just IN GENERAL, and it is LESS likely that a 18 year will have the same ability to reflect and think consequences than a 25 year old.

THEREFORE, many cheaters in all games are young, because they lack the ability to reflect and see the consequences of their actions. Of course, one can cheat even at the age of 80 just because you don't care despite well developed reflection abilities, but if you compare a group of 18 year olds with a group of 30 year olds, you will find more cheaters in the youngest group. Therefore, age CAN be a factor, depending on the person's maturity.

So don't go talking about spying, peli. You idle(d) in a chan of known cheaters and exploiters and had motive, plus you're the the right age. You shouldn't go accusing anyone of spying when you yourself is/has been in the place you are/were.

Sorry, I didn't mean to do this, but you kinda asked for it with this idiotic discussion.

OMG Stoff you got only 1 star!!!

Big gratz to Mane, Zig, Rougue, Razzy, Ethelden and to everyone else who ranked while i was away

Edit: Except Ryuuk ofc
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Why? Is it off topic?
    You rather prefer the dirt throwing?

Then I'm sorry we infested this thread with congratulations, joy and respect between people :/
    Last edited by grapez; Apr 03 2013 at 06:03 AM.
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Then I'm sorry we infested this thread with congratulations, joy and respect between people :/
    Stop it Mane! Forum mods gonna come lock thread if you continue being nice to people

Why? Is it off topic?
    You rather prefer the dirt throwing?

Because we have a thread already for it. And this thread would be spammed to death if we merged the ranking thread into this one, with spam posts such as "grats on rank X" going on and on. The dirt throwing "belongs" in this thread, congratulating every new ranker does not. Use the other thread.

Viriel, rating is irrelevant atm. I died once (lotro client crashed) and lost 3-500 rating in one go. Another reason not to play as I don't want more kills above my rating.
    Last edited by stoffi; Apr 03 2013 at 07:47 AM.

I have to say it's funny when raging at eachother is referred to as 'off-topic'.

Isn't that the essence of PVP? Thus the most on-topic form of discussion that we can have?

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I have to say it's funny when raging at eachother is referred to as 'off-topic'.

Isn't that the essence of PVP? Thus the most on-topic form of discussion that we can have?
    who said it was off-topic? It's other things then raging at each other which have been referred as "off-topic" this time
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

who said it was off-topic? It's other things then raging at each other which have been referred as "off-topic" this time
    Talking about off-topic is off-topic, consider yourself ./reported
    Also congratulations to everyone who ranked, very well done.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Also congratulations to everyone who ranked, very well done.
    This is the congratulations thread:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ng-List/page19

This is the Ettenmoors DISCUSSION thread, not the Ettenmoors CONGRATULATIONS ON RANKING thread. I should report it as off topic but then again; that wouldn't be very nice of me.

This is the congratulations thread:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ng-List/page19

This is the Ettenmoors DISCUSSION thread, not the Ettenmoors CONGRATULATIONS ON RANKING thread. I should report it as off topic but then again; that wouldn't be very nice of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon
    Talking about off-topic is off-topic, consider yourself ./reported
    ((((((Also))))))) congratulations to everyone who ranked, very well done.
    As you can see the congratulation was a "sidenote" on my post
    I could report you of derailing but it wouldn't be very nice of me
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Page 217 of 335 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 227 267 317 ... LastLast