We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 216 of 335 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 8355
    Thanks for all the gratulations! I really appreciate it

I will probably miss pvp after a few months so will be back when I get motivated again which ofc can take a while but who knows. I had a lot of fun when fighting freeps like Galadhad and Dirac which made me learn a lot. Always room for improvements and they kept me on toe.
    Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy some pve to show those NPC's who's the boss!
    I might log my warg a few times. Not to pvp but to talk with people and to show off my new skin.

@Tirn. Lots of good fights against you. I will miss tracking you when you sneak around
    @Kees. All hunters are my friends. I love hunters when playing on warg
    @Hibbit, the talky but lovely FOTM-player<3. I was tired before U10 and knew I would have to take a break soon but yes, u10 was the final blow but could survive through it with some motivation. I did rank my warg to almost r9 through the first period of RoI and it was worse ranking a warg back then compared to now. Motivation can make one survive tough times.
    @Dharm. Been a lot of fun grouping with you. As I joined up with you and maybe Zig also in the group which made it even better, I knew there would be some good action, inf flow and lots of angry/frustrated freeps.

And a big thx to the rest
    Last edited by grapez; Apr 01 2013 at 09:31 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Gratz to Rougue as well for r11 and yes even mane for r12. Now I can unslot track trait finally!
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    All hunters are my friends. I love hunters when playing on warg
    I noticed it :P
    Cya soon I hope!
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Congratulations, Mane.

I still remember when the nooby hunter called Grapsn arrived into the Ettenmoors. Poor thing didn't know what to do. A free meal sitting on STAB.

Who knew he was a R12 warg in the making?
    Ah, memories
    I can imagine the talk on creep ooc when I was soloing around with my hunter at low rank.

P.S. gz Rougue on r11!
    Last edited by grapez; Apr 01 2013 at 10:02 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Action was pretty epic yesterday until the raids started. All over the map pretty much, had a lot of fun.

Also: Minstrels and RKs are not FotM!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by LabadalofDorlomin View Post
    Does this make sense to anyone?
    Total renown has gone from 895 to 328615 in less than a month...

Can someone show me how to get that please .... (sarcasm)

http://dailystats.theblackappendage..../gilrain/Ryuuk

HEY !! Gz on R10 - took you a little over 4 weeks to get there..

Maybe if you actually put some effort in you can be R15 in another 4 weeks
    ----A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything----

HEY !! Gz on R10 - took you a little over 4 weeks to get there..

Maybe if you actually put some effort in you can be R15 in another 4 weeks
    Wow! Bowlcut would be so jealous of that pro clubbing. Though this guy sounds ideal for the Baby D's ranks, snap him up guys.

On a side note &&& has happened to LOTRO, reading the forums(briefly) and from my intel, this game sounds like it has gone totally lady bumps up. The people who ruined the game for others seem to be rife and thriving whilst the people who made the game great leave or take a long absence. Its like LOTRO reward the tools who are selfish and want to ruin things for others whilst also doing their best to kill off PVP, which in my eyes had the best potential at one point.

R.I.P Lotro , you were fun once.

Was gonna ask if a certain person had got bigger legs yet, but for fear of the United Nations being drafted in to sanction my pert butt I have decided not to..................oops I think i just did it.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    This time it's my turn to QQ and leave EM and let other new creeps take over until/if I get my motivation back. I sure hope I don't end up like Stoffi tho

End up like me? Like an old(without actually being old) grouch you mean?

I was talking even earlier than that. Since the server started there have been people who make too much noise.

Even I have made too much noise. Way too much. But, it's all so fun.

Noise is bad? Don't confuse NOISE with CHEATING/EXPLOITING/RUDE BEHAVIOUR, please.

I've made noise, but I've never been a rude idiot; nor have I ever been a notorious cheater/exploiter.

Does this make sense to anyone?
    Total renown has gone from 895 to 328615 in less than a month...

Can someone show me how to get that please .... (sarcasm)

http://dailystats.theblackappendage..../gilrain/Ryuuk

Exiles of Arnor allows this? A kin which name gets tainted by the actions of this member. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    I think it quite sad that someone who has managed to achieve your rank has so few postings of congratulations . Perhaps this is what is left of our server ?

You are not on your own btw , there seems to be little celebration of true achievement .

I have been and will remain one of your most hated of opponents but I am honourable enough to recognise that you have worked hard without exploit or cheat to achieve a position of respect .

You have played your class well , for that I salute you .

Enjoy your break but lest you ever get soft remember to always look over your shoulder as you never know who is sneaking up ......

Maybe because this is not the thread to have endless congratulations comments in? There is a thread for that, or this thread would be spammed to pieces.

Nonetheless, is great to know that another Norwegian warg makes himself noticed. Eatinalu, Mokrum, Mane and myself. All Norwegians.

Anyways, there is a thread for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Was gonna ask if a certain person had got bigger legs yet,
    You are a waste of a life.

PS: love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    You are a waste of a life.

PS: love you too.
    Untrue young and naive one. I have something that you will probably never experience.
    People that rely on me. Thus making my life and well being essential.

Maybe when that navy seal/transatlantic airline pilot/choo choo train driver wet dream you had comes true, you might know the feeling of being needed and an essential person on this planet.

Till then keep on dreaming.

Least the forums can hold some enjoyment.......next!
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Untrue young and naive one. I have something that you will probably never experience.
    People that rely on me. Thus making my life and well being essential.
    Grown parent playing and picking on indeed younger folk on an MMO. I pitty you're kiddo. One day you shall show him how to be forum and chat warrior on MMO's and great lives you shall live. One awesome role model parent you'll end up one day.

PS: Despite you're tribe name suggesting you're exactly that, pls stay in-active you'tr tribe was stinking up teh server. Or i guess you can start playing again and show everyone you're mighty afk skillz

LOL (lots of love)
    Peli.
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 02 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Grown parent playing and picking on indeed younger folk on an MMO. I pitty you're kiddo. One awesome role model as a parent you'll end up one day.
    Peli you are the biggest hypocrite in this game, you have been bullying people with abuse and threats for years(usually through tells).
    Plus your inaccuracy is apparent again as I wasnt talking about parenting. Like I said its something you will probably never experience or amount too. Also aint you like 18 or maybe even 19 now, so that would make you an adult so basically an adult said something to an adult, OMG crime!

If you dont like it dont read it.

PS: Despite you're tribe name suggesting you're exactly that, pls stay in-active you'tr tribe was stinking up teh server. Or i guess you can start playing again and show everyone you're might afk skillz
    Some people would argue that they were/are an essential part of Creepside's foundation since this game began.
    Also, you AFK a lot aswell.
    On top of that, your own tribe has yet to contribute as much as Scumbags did.

Let's not forget that this whole clubbing problem was non-existent when Scumbags police were patrolling the Moors, dealing out justice.

Some people would argue that they were/are an essential part of Creepside's foundation since this game began.
    The foundation is my past 6 years raidleading skills.

Also, you AFK a lot aswell.
    My afk and daily raid raidleading has contributed 2 Million+ total infamy. What do you have? Not even half.

On top of that, your own tribe has yet to contribute as much as Scumbags did.
    When you make your own tribe, recruit members and invest more than 4 years into a tribe making and only then may i relate to your criticism.
    Key word is own. Very typical though, pikes men don't own &&&&, everything stolen or given to them : ((((
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 02 2013 at 12:13 PM.

My epeen is longer than yours....

It is impossible to say who's contributed the most. You can't measure it in any way; you're only left with subjective OPINIONS. Therefore, this discussion is a complete waste of time.

I think both Romper, Peli and Squelch have contributed to making Gilrain PvP a nice place to be in different ways. Each has a role to fill.

And the mud slinging going on atm... Get a room. Or a pm.

You know what would really help the creepside at the moment?

You all comming back in game and help us make the map (at least for a part) red again! ^^
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

The foundation is my past 6 years raidleading skills.
    Well, hmm....

Okay...

:\

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post

And the mud slinging going on atm... Get a room. Or a pm.

Or a web cam and let us watch!

Weirdvideosareus.net

Giggeddy.

Big gratz to Zig on R12! well deserved Rank, never stop those crazy chargers you do, just how a Reaver should be played.

Much love Ziggy! <3
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Huge gz Mane and Zig for r12, well deserved indeed for both of you
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Big gratz to Zig on R12! well deserved Rank, never stop those crazy chargers you do, just how a Reaver should be played.

Much love Ziggy! <3
    GZ Zig on R12
    Well deserved!

Hear me bark!

Well, hmm....

Okay...

:\
    It's true, IMHO while tribes and kinships will forever be just a closely knit group of loyal, dependable and trustworthy friendship bonds. The true essential foundation of any server are the people that make the decision to unite majority of the server to stand strong against opposition forces. Keeping the morale's of everyone high and therefore increase population. The lotr film is the best example, despite there being racial tribes/kinships eg: krajan of the north, rangers, Orcs etc, in the end the creeps were stomped on because Rohan's leader decided to put a raid of 50,000 cavalry and came to Gondor's aid, united and were stomped on.

If raidleader's simply stopped raidleading, the number of people would simply plummet. Why? because that is a very foundation of any server, not a kin or a tribe.
    Just be thankful i put raids together on a very occasional basis and still unite all tribes together including yours, despite there being these differences you still keep pestering and trying to provoke me with.
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 02 2013 at 04:26 PM.

It's true, IMHO while tribes and kinships will forever be just a closely knit group of loyal, dependable and trustworthy friendship bonds. The true essential foundation of any server are the people that make the decision to unite majority of the server to stand strong against opposition forces. The lotr film is the best example, despite there being racial tribes/kinships eg: krajan of the north, rangers, Orcs etc, in the end the creeps were stomped on because Rohan's leader decided to put a raid of 50,000 cavalry and came to Gondor's aid, united and were stomped on.

If raidleader's simply stopped raidleading, the number of people would simply plummet. Why? because that is a very foundation of any server, not a kin or a tribe.
    1. I agree there, but you were not the only raid leader over the years, and a raid leader does not make the raid. Its members do.
    2. The Krahjarn are an orc tribe invented only for this game, they did not feature in the films.
    3. Rohan's leader fielded an army of roughly '6,000 spears'. Not 50,000.
    4. Creeps were stomped on because LOTR is an epic, a tale of heroism and glory, where good accomplishes incredible feats and defeats evil.
    5. I guarantee you that a large number of Gilrain's creeps only played the game because of having a tribe that they wanted to spend time with.

Congratulations, Zig.

The apprentice becomes the master
    Congrats Zig!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000001128ef/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Congratulations on r12 Zig. Well deserved!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

1. I agree there, but you were not the only raid leader over the years, and a raid leader does not make the raid. Its members do.
    2. The Krahjarn are an orc tribe invented only for this game, they did not feature in the films.
    3. Rohan's leader fielded an army of roughly '6,000 spears'. Not 50,000.
    4. Creeps were stomped on because LOTR is an epic, a tale of heroism and glory, where good accomplishes incredible feats and defeats evil.
    5. I guarantee you that a large number of Gilrain's creeps only played the game because of having a tribe that they wanted to spend time with.

Congratulations, Zig.
    I never claimed that a raidleader makes up a raid, i simply said that its the consistent raidleaders that are the foundation of a server.
    I also never said i was the only raid leader over the years, i said that i was the most consistent raidleader leading for the 6th year. Even though i really hate bragging, please name me another soul who has lead as many raids as i have with the consistency of the 6th year now straight. As you can see my best efforts are sustained over such a long time on a very very more than occasional level.

While good always triumphs evil on so many different fictional, religious stories and games. By simple math rohan and gondor simply outnumbered Mordor because 2 is greater than 1.

While you have no factual evidence to know the real reason why people really play.
    But i can assure that if raidleaders stopped raidleading you may as well say good bye to the people as i stated earlier numbers would plummet.

Page 216 of 335 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 226 266 316 ... LastLast