We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 211 of 335 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 8355
    It's so funny to read a reaver saying to a freep about iwin skills. Keep going, good job finth.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    It's so funny to read a reaver saying to a freep about iwin skills. Keep going, good job finth.
    To be fair, a Reaver's "I win" skills are nothing compared to a Warden's. Wrath is a skill that many &&&& Reaver's can still die even after using I've seen R10-11 creeps dying to Hunters and Burglars using wrath. But then I guess they're just plain bad. Still, had some very nice fights with Wardens who just stack bleeds and naught else in spars, with the Reaver not using wrath mind you.

It's funny how you upload a video of you proving you can't get a single solo kill or even get a kill on anything ranked without being grouped with some sort of healer. And then put a "list of fail wargs" in your bio. But keep it up!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    It's funny how you upload a video of you proving you can't get a single solo kill or even get a kill on anything ranked without being grouped with some sort of healer. And then put a "list of fail wargs" in your bio. But keep it up!
    Proof you didnt even watch the video xD You expect a hunter to kill a reaver solo easily? While using wrath and against all odds? Yes really awesome and you even failed to do it twice.Didnt know a ranger can heal. Must have missed something in U10. I'd love seeing the creep QQ'ers with a hunter in the moors atm...would be such an epic thing ^^
    And yes list of fail wargs killed in my bio is legit and approved by many, even your kinnies. Kinnies that tell your others to stop clubbing and you tell this person she's low. Should be the last one to speak. Hf and keep going. Rolling a minstrel in the while.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Mar 13 2013 at 06:27 PM.

Proof you didnt even watch the video xD You expect a hunter to kill a reaver solo easily? While using wrath and against all odds? Yes really awesome and you even failed to do it twice.Didnt know a ranger can heal. Must have missed something in U10. I'd love seeing the creep QQ'ers with a hunter in the moors atm...would be such an epic thing ^^
    And yes list of fail wargs killed in my bio is legit and approved by many, even your kinnies. Kinnies that tell your others to stop clubbing and you tell this person she's low. Should be the last one to speak. Hf and keep going. Rolling a minstrel in the while.
    I see in that video lots of grouping with healers. The 2 fights where you kill me you have a ranger helping you, so again not a very good accomplishment. Besides we both know and can see I almost got you in both fights. Again I don't have Against the Odds so I don't know where you get that from. And telling me I fail because I go for a kill while knowing it is 2v1? It's just how you roll I guess. Calling people fail who would woop your &&& in a 1v1 just because you killed them in an outnumbered situation. It's cute. I tell noone in my kinship he's low. I might call him a noob but that's just in kin runs for giggles and they do the same to me, so stop lying please. Besides, I didn't approve of my kinnies clubbing, but I'm not paying their subscription so as long as Turbine does jack about it, I won't either.

PS. Rolling a mini, now that you noticed your Champ is &&&&e as well when facing capable creeps? hihi

"Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    On a plus note, big gratz to short who ranked last night, well done to you sir
    Thanks SHal and thanks Dex.

And thanks to all other players, creep and freep in EM too
    There's no such thing as death, Life is but a dream, we are just imaginations of ourselves

PS. Rolling a mini, now that you noticed your Champ is &&&&e as well when facing capable creeps? hihi
    Yeah you should come and teach me how to play champ, but wait inspecting it is already enough.
    Nope just rolling a mini since with champ it's already epic QQ expecially vs warg packs, but i need something for the rest too. You dont need to be capable in anything atm to kill a hunter, so it doesnt even matter anyways. /bow to every hunter that still enters the moors alone.
    And about the clubbing issue thing, thats what I've been told when I came back, and I trust her more than anyone else in this game.
    But nvm! Cba to reply to a kid behaviour in a forum, if u wanna clarify anything just write me ingame and not here.

Big gz short on r12, well deserved mate
    Last edited by Alakin93; Mar 14 2013 at 08:53 AM.

Grats Short!
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]

[/URL]

Gratz on rank 12 Short!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Yeah you should come and teach me how to play champ, but wait inspecting it is already enough.
    Nope just rolling a mini since with champ it's already epic QQ expecially vs warg packs, but i need something for the rest too. You dont need to be capable in anything atm to kill a hunter, so it doesnt even matter anyways. /bow to every hunter that still enters the moors alone.
    And about the clubbing issue thing, thats what I've been told when I came back, and I trust her more than anyone else in this game.
    But nvm! Cba to reply to a kid behaviour in a forum, if u wanna clarify anything just write me ingame and not here.

Big gz short on r12, well deserved mate
    For the record, you replied to me first. hmmkay

hehe nice one Stealth . I have to say that I was a bit O.o when you killed me in 13s with 1.3k dps without starting in stealth ^^. Though yea I'm using fully glass cannon build atm .
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    hehe nice one Stealth . I have to say that I was a bit O.o when you killed me in 13s with 1.3k dps without starting in stealth ^^. Though yea I'm using fully glass cannon build atm .
    I was amazed at how badly Turbine have managed to ruin balance. My gear hasn't changed and I'm still using a 2nd ager so this is really a bad sign for the during of the expansion....

I was amazed at how badly Turbine have managed to ruin balance. My gear hasn't changed and I'm still using a 2nd ager so this is really a bad sign for the during of the expansion....
    Oh well, Im counting that Turbine will give lightsabers for Urgzum and goblin riders with ak-47s for my warg in next update...
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    Oh well, Im counting that Turbine will give lightsabers for Urgzum and goblin riders with ak-47s for my warg in next update...
    Still LM fighting with potatoes will do more damage

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    To be fair, a Reaver's "I win" skills are nothing compared to a Warden's. Wrath is a skill that many &&&& Reaver's can still die even after using I've seen R10-11 creeps dying to Hunters and Burglars using wrath. But then I guess they're just plain bad. Still, had some very nice fights with Wardens who just stack bleeds and naught else in spars, with the Reaver not using wrath mind you.
    Though a reaver isnt really accused of using op skills, warden is accused even for a single heal in a spar or even a 6vs1( yes i experienced it thank god not here )

Gratz to short for r12 btw totally deserved for that awesome mini

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Though a reaver isnt really accused of using op skills
    Wrath is and quite understandably, versus most classes and situations

Guilty of exploiting a bug this evening Sorry to the folks I pee'd off with it though. Had a great laugh myself

Guilty of exploiting a bug this evening Sorry to the folks I pee'd off with it though. Had a great laugh myself
    You disgust me.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Actually, freavers belong to him.

Lol, I see no point in pvp anymore whilst farming goes unpunished, quite a few people out there, who have gained rank by these disgusting actions.

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Lol, I see no point in pvp anymore whilst farming goes unpunished, quite a few people out there, who have gained rank by these disgusting actions.
    In some other servers they get punished by the community. They can't join raids anymore. They don't receive help in any way at all. and it works for a bit because people can do nothing with their high rank if the community ignores that person in any way.

But in Gilrain.. people get shouted at once, and a couple days later you see them high ranked in the raid.

If turbine doesn't take action, the community has to do it..

Just saying.

~Gloh
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Actually, freavers belong to him.
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oday?w=Gilrain
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

And Gz Short for rank up
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/1/0/0/1/111001UtEFA.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    You disgust me.
    I was there, I was there! The day you escaped a freep raid by doing naught but running into a flag!

I was there, I was there! The day you escaped a freep raid by doing naught but running into a flag!
    Lmao, had forgotten about that wish it was still available :P - touché
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Post count for this thread. ^^

Who Posted?

Squelcher

stoffi

Reapor

Oldwiley

Retarius

Tarthalian

Jureon

Pelious

Romper

Alakin93

Page 211 of 335 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 221 261 311 ... LastLast