We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 210 of 335 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 8355
  1. #5226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    ive never seen a solo creep except I know dharma likes solo, the only creeps that are solo are waiting at spars, I often wander the map alone on my warden and normally bump into a group or a wargpack and its pointless, I am also spear traited so self heals are not always the best anyway plus without the added shield bonuses to go with.
    I would love to just roam and find a maybe a few solo creeps that are not afraid to die
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  2. #5227
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    ......


    "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH"


    *goes back to her cave*
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

  3. #5228
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    I often wander the map alone on my warden
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    I would love to just roam and find a maybe a few solo creeps that are not afraid to die
    Do the same with your RK, you will probably have more luck in finding solo creeps that want to fight with you 1v1.

    I dont see you going around solo with your BA jumping on wardens either, are you afraid to die?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  4. #5229
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    are you afraid to die?
    "Death is just another path... One that we all must take."~Gandalf
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

  5. #5230
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    When on RK all that ever happens is jumped by wargs then bam dead in seconds so no point, BA not really much use solo, I tried soling on WL but its still low rank.
    No not afraid to die, don't give a monkeys about dying, doesn't mean anything. Hope moors picks up soon, been pretty shoking since update, full red map most of time and gv camps
    I know most are raiding so hopefully back to decent fight in few weeks
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  6. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    For those that know me of old and of new, the longest part time half rank since UB played is over and my warg reached it target of rank 10 to retire tonight.

    I'll still be around, but a quick thanks to everyone, freep & creep that shared the moors with me on the mutt. Time to park up in front of the fires of grams.

    Special thanks to long term foes and to members of "wileys" who have made the journey fun.
    Many gtrz on rank matey, and may those fires warm your mutt, take care
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

  7. #5232
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Cow manure. Sure I might when i'm being jumped by 4-5 creeps, but in 1v1? give me a break.
    It's really quite disturbing how heavily you are into spreading disinformation about others...
    Last time we fought you used DC, NS and Restoration multiple times. It was a draw: your bleeds finished me off.

    /lawyered
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  8. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    are you afraid to die?
    Funny a warg would say that
    Galadhad R10 Champion - Laurelin

  9. #5234
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by CptnGlupino View Post
    Funny a warg would say that
    Im just pointing out the hipocrisy of a player who started playing the warden in EM 15 days ago, (fotm anyone?). A player that is calling 'pathetic' to some creeps and is moaning about not having 'fair fights' (in an open arena, lol) 1v1 on his warden but admitted that he dont solo with his RK, BA or low rank WL mainly because theres no point in being killed all the time.

    He woundt jump on a warden with his BA or WL, so why moaning about other people not jumping on him or calling for help in ooc?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  10. #5235
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Last time we fought you used DC, NS and Restoration multiple times. It was a draw: your bleeds finished me off.

    /lawyered
    During that fight, I did about 45k total damage before you died. Care to explain where you got that much morale from if you didn't heal yourself? 2-3 restoration heals (about 3200 per gambit in red traits and recklessnes stance) and NS (which, at 14k morale, gives around 6-7k heal) do not add up to 22-24k healed by you.

    I really don't get why wardens are not allowed to use heals, while reavers are.. What's with the double standard?

  11. #5236
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    During that fight, I did about 45k total damage before you died. Care to explain where you got that much morale from if you didn't heal yourself? 2-3 restoration heals (about 3200 per gambit in red traits and recklessnes stance) and NS (which, at 14k morale, gives around 6-7k heal) do not add up to 22-24k healed by you.

    I really don't get why wardens are not allowed to use heals, while reavers are.. What's with the double standard?


    That's without against the odds 3k heal, time would be shorter but spent quite few seconds in combat after i stopped parsing.

  12. #5237
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    Some random action of the last month, hope the action picks up again soon because its so dead now :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G91kRGGaT4

    If its blocked for the audio just use any youtube unlocker app of the web, it'll work :P
    Last edited by Alakin93; Mar 12 2013 at 10:47 AM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

  13. #5238
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Im just pointing out the hipocrisy of a player who started playing the warden in EM 15 days ago, (fotm anyone?). A player that is calling 'pathetic' to some creeps and is moaning about not having 'fair fights' (in an open arena, lol) 1v1 on his warden but admitted that he dont solo with his RK, BA or low rank WL mainly because theres no point in being killed all the time.

    He woundt jump on a warden with his BA or WL, so why moaning about other people not jumping on him or calling for help in ooc?
    lol, I started in EM with my RK when lvl cap was 65 and took a year out so spent much time playing catch up with lvl caps and gear and fyi my warden entered EM ages ago when he was lvl 80. I used to try solo with RK but when you get wargs popping up behind you stun you then when I use a pot and hit back........... oh, where he go, he uses disappear then attacks again from stealth when skills on c/d.
    WL is quite fun solo even if I die more at lower rank
    Finally pipe down im bored of you, and funny to say im afraid to die coming from a warg, lols. End of discussion
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  14. #5239
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    ive never seen a solo creep except I know dharma likes solo, the only creeps that are solo are waiting at spars, I often wander the map alone on my warden and normally bump into a group or a wargpack and its pointless, I am also spear traited so self heals are not always the best anyway plus without the added shield bonuses to go with.
    I would love to just roam and find a maybe a few solo creeps that are not afraid to die


    There are just as few solo freeps. All ruined by rohan.

  15. #5240
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    During that fight, I did about 45k total damage before you died. Care to explain where you got that much morale from if you didn't heal yourself? 2-3 restoration heals (about 3200 per gambit in red traits and recklessnes stance) and NS (which, at 14k morale, gives around 6-7k heal) do not add up to 22-24k healed by you.

    I really don't get why wardens are not allowed to use heals, while reavers are.. What's with the double standard?
    This is not what my point was about. My point was about you healing in a 1v1 while just before you said I was spreading wrong information about there being no wardens on this server who wouldnt heal to get a kill.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  16. #5241
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    There are just as few solo freeps. All ruined by rohan.
    Look how awful Rohan was, that made me and Stoff agree...
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  17. #5242
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Look how awful Rohan was, that made me and Stoff agree...
    The horrible changes brought by Rohan are still in effect, now reinforced by extreme imbalance according to those who still play.


    And lol, yeah, you and me agreeing on something...


    I wish I could take my warg out soloing, but it's just not feasible. I miss it, though I don't have much time to play these days anyways.

  18. #5243
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    This is not what my point was about. My point was about you healing in a 1v1 while just before you said I was spreading wrong information about there being no wardens on this server who wouldnt heal to get a kill.
    Dude, re-read your own post: you were talking about switching to determination, which is an entirely different thing. But I guess you either simply don't know the difference, or you just enjoy being creative with the truth...
    I quote stealthiness:
    as there's not a single Warden playing in EM at the moment that won't switch to full healing mode [read: determination] if needed to get 1 kill.
    Again I say: do you fight freeps without using wrath/ato heal/etc.? No? Then why demand this of your opponent?
    Last edited by rannion; Mar 12 2013 at 06:46 PM.

  19. #5244
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Then why demand this of your opponent?
    Because he wants easy mode?

  20. #5245
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Dude, re-read your own post: you were talking about switching to determination, which is an entirely different thing. But I guess you either simply don't know the difference, or you just enjoy being creative with the truth...
    I quote stealthiness:
    Again I say: do you fight freeps without using wrath/ato heal/etc.? No? Then why demand this of your opponent?
    You translating full healing mode to determination does not mean i meant that. Maybe you just enjoy being creative with the truth. And no I dont know the difference because when I used to play Warden back in SoM I was full dps but havent played him since.

    And again you make up something about me. I dont have ato heal and I only use wrath in a couple cases of which 1 is fighting a warden who uses DC and starts using Restoration, like you. Besides I didn't demand anything. I countered a qq'ing Warden with a fact. Nowhere did I say I thought Warden shouldnt do so. Although if the current active wardens on our server would practice their dps rotation a bit more they'd see how OP they are even without heals and CDs
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  21. #5246
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  22. #5247
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152

    Thumbs up

    On a plus note, big gratz to short who ranked last night, well done to you sir
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

  23. #5248
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Saurons Pocket
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    On a plus note, big gratz to short who ranked last night, well done to you sir
    Gz mate, now fall back to shadow and dust off those Wargs claws

  24. #5249
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    You translating full healing mode to determination does not mean i meant that. Maybe you just enjoy being creative with the truth. And no I dont know the difference because when I used to play Warden back in SoM I was full dps but havent played him since.

    And again you make up something about me. I dont have ato heal and I only use wrath in a couple cases of which 1 is fighting a warden who uses DC and starts using Restoration, like you. Besides I didn't demand anything. I countered a qq'ing Warden with a fact. Nowhere did I say I thought Warden shouldnt do so. Although if the current active wardens on our server would practice their dps rotation a bit more they'd see how OP they are even without heals and CDs
    Oh wow.. How much further are you going to dig the hole you've dug for yourself? Good god you are persistent..
    Pray tell, what did you mean by "full healing mode" if not actual tanking mode? Secondly, I never start with restoration. Thirdly, I tend to use DC fairly late in fights generally, and I know for sure that I did so in my encounter with you. Stop the shameless lying please, it's painful to watch.. And please expand your vocabulary a little, to call me a "qqing wrd" when it was you who started spreading lies about wardens as a class is again shameless. But I guess that there is a reason why you repeatedly engage in bald-faced lying, namely because you hope to get away with doing so.

  25. #5250
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Oh wow.. How much further are you going to dig the hole you've dug for yourself? Good god you are persistent..
    Pray tell, what did you mean by "full healing mode" if not actual tanking mode? Secondly, I never start with restoration. Thirdly, I tend to use DC fairly late in fights generally, and I know for sure that I did so in my encounter with you. Stop the shameless lying please, it's painful to watch.. And please expand your vocabulary a little, to call me a "qqing wrd" when it was you who started spreading lies about wardens as a class is again shameless. But I guess that there is a reason why you repeatedly engage in bald-faced lying, namely because you hope to get away with doing so.
    1. Attacking me on my vocabulary because I'm not native English, wow, how low can we go.
    2. I wished I vidded my fight with you so I could just show you how you used DC when you were at about half morale and started using Restoration right after. After that I used Wrath to counter that. I wouldn't use Wrath if you hadn't.
    3. Calling me a liar when you yourself are constantly making stuff up is getting quite tiring. Last discussion I had with you I was the one as well who decided to act grown up and just leave it alone.
    4. I call healing mode using Restoration and the 2 IWin skills you used in our fight. DC technically isn't a heal but it's still IWin.
    5. Again I'll just leave it at this. Start working on your rotation and maybe next time you'll just own me without going all out on IWin skills.
    6. Next time I hopefully have Bandicam running.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

 

 
Page 210 of 335 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 220 260 310 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload