We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 207 of 335 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    We never kicked anyone for being bad player. glorrial is exception.
    Nah, theres more people and you know it . And I dont know why you guys are worried, half of the server already knows this and the other half wont be suprised to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nargai
    I'm not defending my kin lol that ship has sailed, I am offering an explanation
    Use all the euphemisms you want. Plus, why offering explanations when you don't care what people think of you and your kinship? Your attempt made my day
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    not entirely true though Ret there were different reasons for the kicking itself. why you voted yes for a kick may differ from the actual reason xD
    BS xD

Blooddrunk website recruitment message from Nargai

"Blooddrunk - Not giving a **** since 2011

Blooddrunk is a raiding kinship of few-ish members. We are not really looking new members but we do still invite people if they seem nice, we are looking for people who are skillfull, have a nice personality, have a lot of time to dedicate towards the game and people who are teamplayers."

L.O.F.L.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Enjoy the GAME!
    People spend too much time obsessing about kins and for that matter individuals behaviour in the game. Unless it is something that is an exploit and effects you in a direct way, we should care less.

I will be unpopular with some people if I say the whole peace event thing was a storm in a teacup. Did I think it was a "right" thing to do, no. Did I really care about it, no. If the event had been organised with the assistance of turbine and officially sponsored, then ok, it might have been different. People had indeed slagged off BD for weeks before the event and as I said to some folks who were "victims" after it, well could you not see it coming.

People in the game might piss you off, fine. Some have pissed me off. Has it resulted in a long term campaign of hatred, no.

I take people as I find them, people change, social circles change, any angst residual from that is not worth the effort.

Its nice to get a kill on someone who pisses you off, this whole who to respect thing is dynamic. I've always liked HnG because I've known a lot of people from it and liked the kin throughout my time in game since Posie first met Sen.

People should spend more time thinking about who they respect and less time thinking about who they don't.

Thats my over the top moral rant for the year out of the way.

I'm glad bloodrunk exist, they contribute to the community, in a game of chess someone has to play the dark pieces and they play them well.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    I'm glad bloodrunk exist, they contribute to the community,...
    Contributions like multiboxing or one of them having a bot-cappy on perma heal macro, or exploiting RKs/LMs, all of which annoy you so much Posie you take to the forums to petition against? Confused.com

Or contributions like, for example, their leader hanging around on Creep at Grams and making very childish but rather nasty personal comments in Say channel - with two of his perma-sideswitching mates, a certain Warleader and high ranked Warg joining in - about people standing a few feet away (not me by the way)? Nice community contributions indeed. Especially from a kin leader that, inexplicably as it transpires, determines recruitment requisition on being or seeming "nice".
    Last edited by Mournsigh; Feb 26 2013 at 11:24 AM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Contributions like multiboxing or one of them having a bot-cappy on perma heal macro, or exploiting RKs/LMs, all of which annoy you so much Posie you take to the forums to petition against? Confused.com
    Where the individual behviour of someone exploiting effects me directly, then yes I don't like it and object to it ^ I said as much above.

Or contributions like, for example, their leader hanging around on Creep at Grams and making very childish but rather nasty personal comments in Say channel - with two of his perma-sideswitching mates, a certain Warleader and high ranked Warg joining in - about people standing a few feet away (not me by the way)?
    They are not the only people who have engaged in &&&&& fights, publicly or privately with other players in the game; I am not going to get drawn into an argument about who is unpleasant to whom and why, its a can of worms if I'm not directly knowlegable of its circumstances. I'm not really an advocate of anyone having a go at anyone else, if its extreme, its a breach of game rules and should be reported.

Especially from a kin leader that, inexplicably as it transpires, determines recruitment requisition on being or seeming "nice".
    I've no interest in joining the kin and have no interest in how they view their own recruitment policy. Most kins advertise on a subjective view of what they are looking for. Hell MacDonalds adverts don't do it for me either.

Nice community contributions indeed.
    I did not say "nice". The server population will always contain a large crossection of people. They propogate a bad-boy image and wind people up. Gameplay has, for example, had moments where the creeps down a particularly irritating player and have been happy to do so, more so because of how that individual has played up to that point.

My broader point was too much effort goes into feeding who hates who conversations, little goes into who to respect anymore, which is a shame. You know the more you shout about something, the more you big it up.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Yes I know all of this. I was merely confused hence the first part of my post. I do think if you're going to make a broad personal - and controversial as you knew it would be - forum statement, it is to be expected others might be confused, given your recent posts on all those issues I highlighted.
    The second part was not aimed at you but was just an ironic reflection on their recruitment policy given certain consistent behaviours.
    There's always danger in agreeing with the majority, in this case the majority view players have of some of those particular kinnies, but in this case - with two notable exceptions - time has shown me they're actually right to hold those views.
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Or contributions like, for example, their leader hanging around on Creep at Grams and making very childish but rather nasty personal comments in Say channel - with two of his perma-sideswitching mates, a certain Warleader and high ranked Warg joining in - about people standing a few feet away (not me by the way)? Nice community contributions indeed. Especially from a kin leader that, inexplicably as it transpires, determines recruitment requisition on being or seeming "nice".
    And here goes 1 imprtant question.

"Who cares ?"

Or contributions like, for example, their leader hanging around on Creep at Grams and making very childish but rather nasty personal comments in Say channel. Especially from a kin leader that, inexplicably as it transpires, determines recruitment requisition on being or seeming "nice".
    Actually it was ooc and it was aimed at those people, so they're supposed to see it.

Nice can be looked at in many different ways, nice for our standards, doesn't mean you have to put on your smiley face and /hug the server for our kin image. for me it means getting along with the kin, which everyone does, if they don't, they get kicked.

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

By the way, there was talk about farming some days ago. My post got deleted because I named a certain rk from a certain kin as an obvious farmer (farming is legal according to Turbine, so I don't quite see how that justified for a deletion. It's like saying Delotha is a hunter. It's a fact and legit.), but I guess you all know who it is. Farming happens on gilrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    I am not 15 sorry Stoff , yet i am still there

Stoff true has to be said.

U care to much ( at least its looks like u do).
    Did you read the part about grownups acting like 15 year olds?

I will be unpopular with some people if I say the whole peace event thing was a storm in a teacup. Did I think it was a "right" thing to do, no.

I'm glad bloodrunk exist, they contribute to the community, in a game of chess someone has to play the dark pieces and they play them well.
    Sure, if it was just that thing, sure. Easy to forgive. But it's not just that with a certain kin. It's bots, obvious farming by several members, exploiting every exploit in the game to get advantages against others (mentioning a few, rk fapping, burg tricking, inaccessible spots to get advantages over creeps.) and just acting like a bunch of 15 year old kids going shop lifting. I know this kind of behaviour very well, and it disappears with most people when they reach a certain age.

So, Wiley, it's not "just" the peace event. It's probably hundreds of incidents like that.

This, and the response Arai gave it. This is right on the spot, 15 year old bully behaviour. And it reflects the picture being painted by people who left the kin (without being kicked), that bad mouthing is considered "cool" in kin chat. Many left because of that kind of attitude. They are grownups and don't need to bad mouth people all the time and would rather prefer speaking with people who act their age.

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    This seems more angry then usual stoff and for one talking about grownups you sure QQ like a 15 year old,
    and if you actually believe some angry ex-member you truly disappoint me.
    Not sure why you mean we are like 15 years old, cause we dont take a GAME seriously enough for you?
    Or what else may it be? Cause we spend some money on the game? I think you would realizeif you had been in the kin that we treat this game for what it is( a game) and therefor we do exactly what we wanna do when we do have the time to game it.
    Next time am sure you too will be treated like a grownup once you start acting like one.
    Regards Mao :-)

I'm just annoyed at how some people who supposedly are my age or older can act like this. And that kind of people are all grouped up in one happy bunch. If someone's cheating or exploiting and being ar**s in general, there is a 90% chance the player(s) is/are in a certain kin. What's most annoying is that the whole kin seem to be a bunch of *****, pretty much all of them. If they were nice people, sure. But seriously, I can't stand grownups pretending to be a "tough" 15 year old.

People like that disgust me, they are brutes, liars and always want to argue, especially by throwing insults. I meet people like that every weekend and I am extremely happy to deny them access at the club/bar I am security, and I take even more pleasure when people like that attack me, and I get to take them down (I never hit or injure people on purpose), cuffing them and handing them to the police. The world is full of *****s, and I meet a lot of them every weekend. Perhaps that is why I am so sensitive to this, meeting the same kind of people in a game.

Oh, and about p2w, I haven't even mentioned that yet. I was talking about other forms of cheating and exploiting, just to keep Nargai and Arai away from that neverending discussion.

holy hell someone's mad lol. Take it easy Stoff, wouldn't want you to get a heart attack now would we. You obviously have no clue who we got in our kin and how they are.

Yes we don't all act like grimm dull correct and perfect citizens, cause well it's a game, and games are for? ... Yes ENTERTAINMENT. You might want to take a chill pill bro. You seem to get annoyed by us more than any and you don't even play lol. And now I have to leave, I need to go smash some car windows, beat up some old people and start fires. I preffered your terrorist comparison though that was the best.

I've been a bad boy in online games (online strategy) too, but I wasn't an i**** nor an a***. And I was 17 when I first started that game, being in the bad boy alliance.

I have a good clue, I've talked to 5-6 different people who left a certain kin, all grownups and respected members of the community, all confirming everything we speak of here.

Anyways, rant over. I am sensitive to i***** due to my job, perhaps that is why I react so much towards a certain kin.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    and just acting like a bunch of 15 year old kids going shop lifting.

This, and the response Arai gave it. This is right on the spot, 15 year old bully behaviour. And it reflects the picture being painted by people who left the kin (without being kicked), that bad mouthing is considered "cool" in kin chat. Many left because of that kind of attitude. They are grownups and don't need to bad mouth people all the time and would rather prefer speaking with people who act their age.

I'm just annoyed at how some people who supposedly are my age or older can act like this. And that kind of people are all grouped up in one happy bunch. If someone's cheating or exploiting and being ar**s in general, there is a 90% chance the player(s) is/are in a certain kin.

I have a good clue, I've talked to 5-6 different people who left a certain kin, all grownups and respected members of the community, all confirming everything we speak of here.
    yay I can add shoplifters and bullies to the list. funny how you get that from a game lol.

You talked to 5-6 people who left my kin? 6 people in total have left my kin not being kicked. 1 wouldn't possibly say a bad word about us ever, that person made very clear why they left, and it had nothing to do with our attitude. which leaves the remaining 5 people that left, all people who talked to you and told you this?
    But please name me 3 people, cause I doubt you can. and you'll say bla bla they want to remain anonymous.

I heard 300 people say you QQ a lot and should stop crying, and my argument is supported, just go check pvp forums. I bet I can find 300 posters. this allows me to now say that you are acting like a 15 year old crybaby who can't learn to adapt with his class and then stops playing each time and spends all his usual playtime on the forum crying rivers for devs to change this and that. Seems that is what you do.
    -> you got no clue!

and as you said we're indeed a happy bunch.

please name me 3. and I can probably say 2 out of 3 were kicked.

Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Was excellent evening of raid vs raid. Hats off for freeps and creeps alike who were very aggressive, had many fights out open
    Even ranked on reaver.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Patrieck left BD. Not on bad foot, he just wanted to join Exiles because we were there already with a lot of dutchies.

Funny edit though. I can't name but when he told *body part*iton he wanted to leave *body part*iton replied that he thought that Patrieck was indeed not good enough to do T2 raids with you guys. After that he ran all T2C with us and is probably best mini I've ever played with, besides being a very good Hunter (being a good hunter or a bad hunter won't really wipe a group, so not really calculable, but it was more then enough to do all the content)

Just thought I'd share
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

I've clearly been usurped from my position of server villain, a return may be on the cards.

yay I can add shoplifters and bullies to the list. funny how you get that from a game lol.

You talked to 5-6 people who left my kin? 6 people in total have left my kin not being kicked. 1 wouldn't possibly say a bad word about us ever, that person made very clear why they left, and it had nothing to do with our attitude. which leaves the remaining 5 people that left, all people who talked to you and told you this?
    But please name me 3 people, cause I doubt you can. and you'll say bla bla they want to remain anonymous.

I don't remember their names except for one. And this is a while ago, before and after the peace event. 2-3 I spoke to personally, and a few I was told about via friends (they were named). What does it matter anyways? You know what I'm saying is true, and you keep proving me right in this very thread. You're kids in adult bodies.

I just came from work btw, and I met a bunch of people just like the members of a certain kin. They all behaved okay, some insults and attitude, but nothing serious. Reminds me of a certain kin.

Grow up. Stop cheating. Stop exploiting. Stop acting like "tough" 15 year olds on the forums and in game. Act your age. Behave.

Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Nargai
    But please name me 3 people, cause I doubt you can.
    Im not naming names either but there's enough former BD members out there trashing behind your back to make this really hilarious for me. You, after all this time, actually caring about what people say about your kin. LOL
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I don't remember their names except for one. And this is a while ago, before and after the peace event. 2-3 I spoke to personally, and a few I was told about via friends (they were named). What does it matter anyways? You know what I'm saying is true, and you keep proving me right in this very thread. You're kids in adult bodies.
    When I said that people had been saying certain things to me, you and a number of other people asked for the names of these people, clearly stating that if I couldnt name them I was obviously making it up, I couldnt name them due to a simple reason (I`m sure you can work it out), and here you are not naming people because you claim you forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Im not naming names either but there's enough former BD members out there trashing behind your back to make this really hilarious for me.
    True
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Stealth: Pat did get kicked, sorry to burst your bubble. I perfectly know the reasons and even got a thread about it.

Stoff: 3 I still have contact with and are good friends, 2 I am pretty sure have left the game again, and the last I don't care about. and for the reasons Reap mentions, the names matter. the friend who told you was it Davidorian?

Juanra: I have been playing with people that came from H&G since I started the game who also talk trash about your kin, so we all have our laughs, it's simply how people are after they leave/get kicked from a kin.

now I'll stop replying cause even a . makes me care, and there's no point arguing with Stoff which has been proven since the CM era

Just curious, how long is the ban Rave got on his main account?
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

So Rave got banned?

Last edited by Pelious; Feb 27 2013 at 01:00 PM.

im torn on this matter personally.

On the one hand ret practically told me mongon was kicked because hes useless, and thats why his brother wasnt invited, but then on the other hand some of your BD members would have been long kicked if it was a matter of skill.

I toyed with the idea you keep them around because maybe theyre nice people .... then i stopped sniffing glue.

Ive been away anyways, but since im back allow the irrational witch hunt to resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Was excellent evening of raid vs raid. Hats off for freeps and creeps alike who were very aggressive, had many fights out open
    Even ranked on reaver.
    So nice to see something positive even though I may be slightly biased albeit due to you being one of "the few" lol .

I was healing in my group and struggled to the extent I had to drop from the raid as the lag was once more appalling . I've sent another ticket in for it to fall on deaf ears no doubt . I counted 27 secs from being killed to the retreat pop up appearing !!!! That's when I thought I'd be more use going solo .

I have no experience of other servers but someone has to do something about this . I know that others suffer lag in the etts and some just don't come here anymore as a result of it .

The existing game mechanics do not support solo play , hence the demise of my favoured class . It's even more frustrating that I have to sit there getting nuked on my mini and can do nothing other than simply wait for the server to catch up . I flip a coin to see whether I will be still alive or have to wait another 27 secs for the retreat pop up to appear .

It would have been nice to properly participate and maybe fight that Reaver of yours in open play without this damn lag ruining everything .

Other than that gratz on rank bro !

Oh and Stoff , stop asking "is it safe ?" I saw you sat in Grams pondering the thought !

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    When I said that people had been saying certain things to me, you and a number of other people asked for the names of these people, clearly stating that if I couldnt name them I was obviously making it up, I couldnt name them due to a simple reason (I`m sure you can work it out), and here you are not naming people because you claim you forgot.

Got no idea what you are talking about.

Stoff: 3 I still have contact with and are good friends, 2 I am pretty sure have left the game again, and the last I don't care about. and for the reasons Reap mentions, the names matter. the friend who told you was it Davidorian?

now I'll stop replying cause even a . makes me care, and there's no point arguing with Stoff which has been proven since the CM era

There's no point arguing with someone when you are wrong. We all know what you guys are.

As for Davidorian, he sends his regards, but he says he is not one of those players. Plus, he doesn't cheat, exploit or farm, so he wouldn't be welcome in a certain kin these days.

I wish a certain kin good luck with their cheating, exploiting and farming, they seem to be very busy doing those activities these days.

You work security then Stoff?
    Is it just me with an image of a warg in a black bomber jacket standing at the entrance to grams saying "sorry mate your not getting in here with that store brand on"
    [IMG]http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/MrSandman70/media/110693KthQe.jpg.html[/IMG]

[url]http://exilesofgilrain.guildlaunch.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman70 View Post
    You work security then Stoff?
    Is it just me with an image of a warg in a black bomber jacket standing at the entrance to grams saying "sorry mate your not getting in here with that store brand on"

Lol, that's about what I do on two legs, without the black bomber jacket. No need for vests, there hasn't been a shooting or stabbing of bouncers since the 90's. Part time job at a bar/club(it's really both) whilst going to uni.
    Last edited by stoffi; Mar 01 2013 at 08:11 AM.

Page 207 of 335 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 217 257 307 ... LastLast