We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 206 of 335 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 8355
    I dont like posting in this forum anymore for various reasons,but this time ill make an exception and then head back to the shadows.

Regarding tonight's action:

More than 50 creeps around 3 craids-Good.
    24 Freeps around, give or take couple, throughout the evening-there was no list.Not so good.

To anyone that has ever participated in RvsR and can see beyond creep/freep goggles , it was painfully obvious that we were heading for a gv camp and propably an early mass freep logout.

If we add on top of that:ALL renown buffs for creeps-zero for freeps and 2 relics,meaning 1 audacity difference,in creep possesion,then its goodbye action UNLESS the freep leader finds a way to keep freeps around long enough so that numbers drop/rise-take your pick - and there s a chance for a fight and not a massacre.

Spars were exactly that,a gimmick to keep freeps from logging out on a totaly onesided evening with zero incentive to fight.

So,dear Squelch,you thought it was justified,for the sake of your tribes event, to kill whatever hope there was for action.Good ,Im ok with that,like I said ,the night was heading for a gv camp anyway,might as well put it out of its misery sooner rather than later.

What Im not ok with,and several other freeps that dont bother post in this forum anymore , is:

1.This came from YOU,the one person the wrecked havoc and cried murder for pages and pages-and rightfully so- over BD doing the exact same thing:Narg had a kin night and your event was getting in the way of them having fun and renown.Im shocked that you even used the good ol' 'there s no rule against it' arguement to justify your doings.

Really?I mean really?There are no rules?Thats what you gonna go with?Just say it as it is:'We wanted infamy and if you have a problem with that, talk to my best friend,my middle finger' and be done with it.

Its disheartening that you have become what you hated most.Dont get me wrong,BD with all their trolling and p2w and hilarious macho attitude is a kin I truly love,but if you are to become their creep equivalent you cannot assume the moral highgrounds in every conversation about Moors ethics and then proceed to act like you did.Yes ,freeps dont bother post in forum ,but one word was repeated many times through the evening in /OOC and raid chat :Hypocrisy.

2.Can we please calm down with the RG e-peen/showoff ?.I have the utmost respect for you guys personaly and as a tribe but no,freeps didnt cower in fear in front of your mighty raid,it was the other 30+ creeps that were backing you up and lagged the universe out of everyone, that presented a problem.You make it sound like it was RGvs Freeps tonight...well it wasnt,and frankly Im surprised as to the complete lack of any mention of the other 2 craids,its like the never existed or supported you in any way.

Freeps dont log out when word spreads that you have a raid and they certainly dont SURRENDER to RG.No.Freeps fight you THREE HOURS in red keeps WITH A TROLL present,when the numbers are even ,like i dont know-JUST ONLY YESTERDAY?When the freeps waited for you out in the open for 10 mins for 3 times we only heard the sound of crickets and we only saw the butts of sprinting wargs that without doubt were telling you were we are.

3.Your LCHS gank has effectively killed spars-at least on a large scale- in gilrain for the foreseeable future.Many freeps will actively gank anything moving at lchs without warning.I wont do it ,few others probably wont as well but the general consencus is:Gank all creeps at LCHS.Can you blame them?

Let the creep forum armada fire away now.Im off to my cave,were wargs cant find me.

PS.Huge thanks to Short for leading against those creep numbers when I practically threw the ball to him,due to having a sore throat from leading 4h straight yesterday.
    Last edited by Delotha; Feb 22 2013 at 10:09 PM.
    [IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2434/q08t.jpg[/IMG]

Delotha, AKA "Delo,AKA "Paps",AKA "Dat Nub again".Killing action since 1952

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    Wall of Text makes Razzy's eyes bleed
    *walks into the room with a mug of coffee in her hand, stops to read the "lovely" wall of text by Del*

...+rep
    well done Del, you know my views on all this and going to leave it at that.

now I'm going to find my eyes that have been bleeding thanks to Del's wall of text.

*walks out of the room*
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Del preaper for Zerg on forum Bra.

Guys go easy on him please specially you leo p2w fotm ez moder

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Del preaper for Zerg on forum Bra.

Guys go easy on him please specially you leo p2w fotm ez moder
    I wouldn't normally respond to such comments, but its true and I cant deny it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000e3fd2/signature.png]Narayan[/charsig]

Navaratri

I'll try to clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha
    More than 50 creeps around 3 craids-Good.
    24 Freeps around, give or take couple, throughout the evening-there was no list.Not so good.
    Lots of regular freeps who logged on creep and did not had any plans to switch and help, I will not give any names.

To anyone that has ever participated in RvsR and can see beyond creep/freep goggles , it was painfully obvious that we were heading for a gv camp and propably an early mass freep logout.
    None of the craids had any plans on coming to GV, we were waiting for freeps do their turn/gather numbers.

If we add on top of that:ALL renown buffs for creeps-zero for freeps and 2 relics,meaning 1 audacity difference,in creep possesion,then its goodbye action UNLESS the freep leader finds a way to keep freeps around long enough so that numbers drop/rise-take your pick - and there s a chance for a fight and not a massacre.
    Yes we did gather the infamy buffs 2 hours beforehand the raid we had planned for 1-2 weeks, what stopped freeps for taking the buffs/relic? Taking the relic would have been nice way to "keep freeps around long enough so that numbers drop/rise-take your pick".

Spars were exactly that,a gimmick to keep freeps from logging out on a totaly onesided evening with zero incentive to fight.
    Even Loop said " Do freep raid expect for us to have spars when the heat goes up for them" Creeps have fought against this kind of odds before, I have seen it from the freepside, never have they gone to lchs to stand there idle when the other side is expecting for a fight, also freeps are making themselves martyrs, we gave warning and still everyone was standing there without doing anything.

the one person the wrecked havoc and cried murder for pages and pages-and rightfully so- over BD doing the exact same thing:Narg had a kin night and your event was getting in the way of them having fun and renown.Im shocked that you even used the good ol' 'there s no rule against it' arguement to justify your doings.
    It was not the exact same thing (Are we really going through this peace event again, just bury it) it was planned event. Last night freep raid ran into lchs thinking it is safezone for anything, no one was sparring there and there was no event attached to it, you were just denying the infamy from raid that had been planned weeks ago, now as I think of, it seems that freeps really wanted to get killed in lchs so they can have the moral high ground and good standpoint in arguments.

BD with all their trolling and p2w and hilarious macho attitude is a kin I truly love,but if you are to become their creep equivalent you cannot assume the moral highgrounds in every conversation about Moors ethics and then proceed to act like you did.Yes ,freeps dont bother post in forum ,but one word was repeated many times through the evening in /OOC and raid chat :Hypocrisy.
    Creep equivalent? Have you seen any clubbers/multiboxing/exploiting/as much p2w on creepside? The word hypocrisy goes both directions.

Freeps dont log out when word spreads that you have a raid and they certainly dont SURRENDER to RG.No.
    No, they do not log off, instead they log on creepside, including members of the "kin you truly love". I was there and saw lots of regular freeps on creepside.

Your LCHS gank has effectively killed spars-at least on a large scale- in gilrain for the foreseeable future.Many freeps will actively gank anything moving at lchs without warning.I wont do it ,few others probably wont as well but the general consencus is:Gank all creeps at LCHS.Can you blame them?
    Look what I said before, it is naive to think that 3 raids total (incudling freep one) just stop existing when one of them goes to the so called "safe zone".

Some stuff I need to add: There was Raid that was led by Aryola, numbers were jumping around 16-24, so it was not full most of the time, neither was the RG one, we were about 20 most of the time. The third raid you speak of was 6man group lead by Mazrark (?) not totally sure of it.

Im off to my cave,were wargs cant find me.
    Eventually they will . But still I like to thank you Del, and Short. Your leading is always appreciated mate.
    Last edited by Jureon; Feb 23 2013 at 04:12 AM.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

So much drama. #lolzNOTtrolls

Thanks for the entertaining comparison between RG and Bloodskanks there Delotha, I was in need of a good laugh this morning.

to anyone that has ever participated in RvsR, it was painfully obvious that we were heading for a gv camp and propably an early mass freep logout.
    Yup; there were remarks in the craid about holding off while numbers built.

1. Hypocracy
    While the LChs gank too place, I didn't really shoot much, except Jymmy, I shot at Jymmy a lot because I know him and it felt evil; so i'll take the hit on my credability there >.<

2.Can we please calm down with the RG e-peen.
    I will quote myself "squelcher, shall I move outside of grams to make room for your ego?"

JUST ONLY YESTERDAY?
    My last post was a thank you for this action.

3.Your LCHS gank has effectively killed spars.
    For what its worth I hate spars, i've ignored them, but won't miss them >.<

Let the creep forum armada fire away now.Im off to my cave,were wargs cant find me.
    I'm not going to fire anything. What I think I witnessed last night was a fairly typical number imbalance with all the frustration that brings. I've been personally ganked at spar zones often enough to glaze over when it happens to others.

I also think the move to lchs was doomed; it was friday night raids were up and even though we were heading for a GV camp until freep numbers rose or creep numbers dropped, spars were never going to happen.

Doubtless I will continue to get the same level of mercy I've had when freeps roll over me no matter what I say, those that dislike me will not change, those that know me will continue to take me as they find me. Its not like mercy or unbiased views float around much on the moors these days anyhows, Pvp on gilrain seemed to leave a more civilised age a long time ago.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Feb 23 2013 at 04:57 AM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Lots of regular freeps who logged on creep and did not had any plans to switch and help, I will not give any names.
    The regular freeps you talk about have both high ranked freeps and high ranked creeps, but the only thing that will make us help either side is our mood.

None of the craids had any plans on coming to GV, we were waiting for freeps do their turn/gather numbers.
    The only person on freep side that could get 20-30 people from nowhere is Loop, and he wasn't online.

Yes we did gather the infamy buffs 2 hours beforehand the raid we had planned for 1-2 weeks, what stopped freeps for taking the buffs/relic? Taking the relic would have been nice way to "keep freeps around long enough so that numbers drop/rise-take your pick".
    I am sure buffing your defences with twice numbers indeed did help freeps, you are so generous

Even Loop said " Do freep raid expect for us to have spars when the heat goes up for them" Creeps have fought against this kind of odds before, I have seen it from the freepside, never have they gone to lchs to stand there idle when the other side is expecting for a fight, also freeps are making themselves martyrs, we gave warning and still everyone was standing there without doing anything.
    Self-righteous creep noobs felt cocky due to superior numbers, nuff said.

It was not the exact same thing (Are we really going through this peace event again, just bury it) it was planned event. Last night freep raid ran into lchs thinking it is safezone for anything, no one was sparring there and there was no event attached to it, you were just denying the infamy from raid that had been planned weeks ago, now as I think of, it seems that freeps really wanted to get killed in lchs so they can have the moral high ground and good standpoint in arguments.
    It was exact same thing, few lines above you said craid was planned for weeks, afraid of informing freeps that they will have bigger group of creeps to fight? Seems like it to me. Scared of being killed with even numbers which would cause squelch's e-peen impotence.

Creep equivalent? Have you seen any clubbers/multiboxing/exploiting/as much p2w on creepside? The word hypocrisy goes both directions.
    Everyone started somewhere, we started with slicing RG raid into pieces

No, they do not log off, instead they log on creepside, including members of the "kin you truly love". I was there and saw lots of regular freeps on creepside.
    Who are you to judge? It comes from burg who cry on forums about being underpowered and disable VIP whenever there's slight sight of nerf or at least balance.

Look what I said before, it is naive to think that 3 raids total (incudling freep one) just stop existing when one of them goes to the so called "safe zone".
    Funny thing, the "safe zone" is supposed to be safe unlike TR HS at peace event, so I want to emphasize that RG raid did something far worse than BD

Some stuff I need to add: There was Raid that was led by Aryola, numbers were jumping around 16-24, so it was not full most of the time, neither was the RG one, we were about 20 most of the time. The third raid you speak of was 6man group lead by Mazrark (?) not totally sure of it.
    The freep raid had 24, even if you add maybe like 5 soloers, it's still +/- half of the creeps.
    Last edited by Retarius; Feb 23 2013 at 08:00 AM.

Delo, the irony of what I did is not lost on me, I thought about it myself just last night.

That raid had indeed been planned for 1-2 weeks. I originally had it scheduled for last week but the long maintenance meant I had to reschedule it and I just picked this Friday off the top of my head.

In hindsight, it is true that I did make some mistakes in the planning of that raid, I see that now.

1. I scheduled the raid to start too early. 7PM is too early, not enough time for people to get into the Moors.
    2. I assembled the raid too early. I gathered people up before the freeps were ready. Knowing they weren't ready I decided to kill Gaergoth in the hope that freeps would build numbers seeing that the map was up for grabs. Unfortunately, some freeps saw us in the DoF. Playing on freepside is not going to be as attractive if there is a full raid of creeps vs some (at the time) 12 or so freeps.
    3. This is a pure matter of fact, not a glorification or advertisement of RG. I underestimated the effect that the raid would have. I did not expect so few freeps or so many creeps to be online. Thus the action was killed when freeps were quite literally obliterated by vastly superior numbers. I had been afraid this would happen, but I did not expect it at all to happen to such an extreme.

Regarding the killing of freeps at LC. This is something I do not apologise for and would do again. However, I fully understand why freeps are angry and I do not blame them for it. They were wiped out by greater numbers when they offered little resistance. But if a raid could just offer a surrender when it is outnumbered by calling for spars then we would never have action. Ultimately, this is a PVP zone, and raid vs raid with some 40 + creeps online is not the time to call for spars. I couldn't just call a halt to it all, disband the raid and tell them to spar. Creep OOC and my raid were impatient and wanted the freeps dead. I had hoped that freeps would move back to GV or a keep when I gave them the chance but they just stood there. So, yes, I attacked. I had little other choice.

You did notice how I seem to have done the very thing that I was angry about for so long. I saw the similarity myself, but disagree. Delo, you may notice that the irony and the similarity ends when I explain my actions and own up to my mistakes rather than troll you and proclaim my complete right to do whatever I wish.

I hope that the freeps can understand that the killing of last night's action was not my intent. That being said, I do not accept full responsibility for it, I accept partial responsibility for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    I'll try to clear things up.

That's Ret and me? Well first I think we can play whichever chars we want. be it freep or creep, I had an eye for someone I wanted to kill so I logged warg to do it. As did Ret and She cause we keep the warg motto high and hunt in packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon

Why not have any plans to go GV? Freeps stand at Grams all the time. And a warg would stop the freeps from taking buffs/relic by shouting and have creeps map in.

I agree that creeps have never gone to LC HS to ask for spars, but what Loop describes is on or two rare occasions with a leader that is willing to die fighting. Nowadays, in reality creeps usually when outnumbered don't even bother to defend their keeps anymore, and just map grams and wait there, sometimes outside, but if it was this amount of numbers possibly inside just to wait for numbers to drop. That you ganked LCHS with or without warning, Well done guys! I'm proud of all of you!

If they wanted a real safezone they would've mapped GV. They didn't go for a safezone, so they can actually have the moral high ground and deserve it.

clubbers are there on both sides, some just don't care whether they are spotted and some do, there's your difference. and p2w I have seen plenty on creepside, tho most heavy users stopped playing or are retired for now. the rest I won't bother to explain but multiboxing as in farming lootboxes is just faster and easier, it's like in the economy, if a company can do make 1 puppet every 5 hours, or they can make 10 every 5 hours, which will they choose?

Well I can play what I want when I want why I want. Though trust me the last thing I would do is log over to help my good friend Squelch to roll the map red. I had a debt to settle, which I did, and when I wanted to log back we had a fun ooc argument that made my evening.

Eventually they will . But still I like to thank you Del, and Short. Your leading is always appreciated mate.
    And I think someone said there was a triberaid as well that night so that would add some others.

All in all I had a night of good laughs and some infamy, the night before I left the fraid and made a kingroup so Del could fill his raid up so we had 2 organised groups to be able to stand more of a chance, which helped but last night we had 4 people online or so, it wouldn't have helped much.

thanks for all the laughs though!

and Squelch your justification is: it's a pvp zone, ultimately so was ours, you claim to admit mistakes but you don't take responsibility for it. we claim it was our good right and not a mistake, and we do take responsibility for it, gladly even. but if you go with it's a pvp zone, then you don't admit mistakes, then you say it's your good right to do it, just like us.

as for warnings, read the slagging off BD got weeks before the peace event on the forums, that's a good enough warning that peace wasn't gonna happen.

now you can continue your argument, I'll go and snuggle with Del in his cave.

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    I'll go and snuggle with Del in his cave.
    Can I join?
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

It's funny really, I used to lead craids (alone, all night long) against pretty much identical numbers (40-50 freeps, a raid of creeps and a few soloers if I was lucky) and if I ever dared to complain about these numbers on the forums I abused by all the classic freeps like old favourites Aqua and Reapor. I remember once rage quitting over these numbers and being summarily laughed at.

So really I only have a handful of words to say to the spacker freeps complaining now and most of them have 4 letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Demaith View Post
    It's funny really, I used to lead craids (alone, all night long) against pretty much identical numbers (40-50 freeps, a raid of creeps and a few soloers if I was lucky) and if I ever dared to complain about these numbers on the forums I abused by all the classic freeps like old favourites Aqua and Reapor. I remember once rage quitting over these numbers and being summarily laughed at.

So really I only have a handful of words to say to the spacker freeps complaining now and most of them have 4 letters.

Giggeddy.

Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    Giggeddy.
    Pretty sure that's 8 dude...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000dbb72/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Officer and proud member of The Last Warders ::: [url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

took me 30 mins to read last 3 pages but was fun and spent some time . Dont ever think im on a break you gilrain wargies! Just on a urgent surgery so expect my arrows back on your tails in 12-15 days! (with fire oils ofc.)
    Cya soon peeps
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    took me 30 mins to read last 3 pages but was fun and spent some time . Dont ever think im on a break you gilrain wargies! Just on a urgent surgery so expect my arrows back on your tails in 12-15 days! (with fire oils ofc.)
    Cya soon peeps
    Get well soon m8
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Cya soon peeps
    Speedy recovery ala
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Some people accused me of clubbing when looking at dailystats site. BA site merged my 2 day earn into one day, dunno why. Stat plugin SS below. Stop it peeps :P
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    This seems more angry then usual stoff and for one talking about grownups you sure QQ like a 15 year old,
    and if you actually believe some angry ex-member you truly disappoint me.
    Not sure why you mean we are like 15 years old, cause we dont take a GAME seriously enough for you?
    Or what else may it be? Cause we spend some money on the game? I think you would realizeif you had been in the kin that we treat this game for what it is( a game) and therefor we do exactly what we wanna do when we do have the time to game it.
    Next time am sure you too will be treated like a grownup once you start acting like one.
    Regards Mao :-)
    You kinship is known, among other things, for kicking people for not being good/skilled enough (according to your standards whatever those are). I'd say thats taking a game pretty serious.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    You kinship is known, among other things, for kicking people for not being good/skilled enough (according to your standards whatever those are). I'd say thats taking a game pretty serious.

I think alla is the living proof of that not being true :-P just kidding, srry alla:-P
    seriously tho, i am aware that someone have not gotten a spot in raid because of skills but not seen anyone get kicked because of it

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    I think alla is the living proof of that not being true :-P just kidding, srry alla:-P
    seriously tho, i am aware that someone have not gotten a spot in raid because of skills but not seen anyone get kicked because of it
    Some BD officers have been openly bragging about kicking people for their lack of skill in global and creep OOC. This has been confirmed by those who were kicked so, I am inclined to think that is true. I don't really care about how you rule your kinship tbh, just pointing out the hypocrisy because it is pretty obvious that some BD members take this game dead serious.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    Well I guess you should recheck your sources then, cause we have never done this.
    This has been confirmed by current BD members and the people who got kicked so I think the sources are ok.

P.S: Do I need to remember you that you are not supposed to care about what people think of your kinship? But here you are trying to defend the name of BD. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    This has been confirmed by current BD members and the people who got kicked so I think the sources are ok.

P.S: Do I need to remember you that you are not supposed to care about what people think of your kinship? But here you are trying to defend the name of BD. Hilarious.
    Current BD members often don't know the exact reason why everyone is kicked. the people who do got kicked seem to lie then.

and I'm not defending my kin lol that ship has sailed, I am offering an explanation. if I would like to kick people cause of their lack of skill, I would do so, without remorse. but due to our raiding rules, this is an issue we'll never have. We usually reply cause we love your QQ and whining on the forum. makes for epic laughs in kinchat later.

Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Cool

We never kicked anyone for being bad player. glorrial is exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    We never kicked anyone for being bad player. glorrial is exception.
    not entirely true though Ret there were different reasons for the kicking itself. why you voted yes for a kick may differ from the actual reason xD

Page 206 of 335 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 216 256 306 ... LastLast