We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 205 of 335 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    as you said we fought in HH 5 times withh all those npcs on us....but we were farming there for hours and tired so after 5th time creeps decided to take a rest, bunch of low ranks after all...
    You could move from NPCs after firts attack but.. you were not interested in PvP, thats the point.

Ive been on creep couple minutes yesterday and i was preety shocked when i saw on OOC "OP takin 1/x shout for inv" when it was 2/2 and RvR action.
    And you guys crying about freeps takin OPs? Cmon.
    Last edited by giboosc; Feb 21 2013 at 06:48 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Gaming is relaxation for most of us, we log in to have a break from real life and to have fun. If it's no fun, and you have to do a lot of wasted stuff before it gets fun and that wasted stuff isn't something you can do on your own, some people will go do other things that is better spent time.
    This is why I and many others don't come play anymore on gilrain EM. I LOVED EM, but not anymore. A lot of it is down to turbine, but also a lot of it is down to some of the people that play, and how they play.
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    as you said we fought in HH 5 times withh all those npcs on us....but we were farming there for hours and tired so after 5th time creeps decided to take a rest, bunch of low ranks after all...
    Farming in there for hours, as has been said, not interested in PvP, I was in EM for 5 hours last night, for 3 of those hours Freeps had `on` buff, and still we had to look for a fight, Unraided freeps with `on` buff fighting in red Keeps most of the night, please dont blame the Freeps for the poor action.

Quote Originally Posted by Markopollo View Post
    but also a lot of it is down to some of the people that play, and how they play.
    Mark, never a truer word said, the players can make EM better, no matter what Turbine do.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Gems of truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    when the map is Red do the Creeps EVER let the Freeps have a spawn. I know there are times when there are good fights going on, but it is getting rarer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbit View Post
    Taking all Outposts is ridicules in some situations.
    People get sick of it, simple as that. It takes the fun out of it. Plenty of people hate playing when they are much more likely to lose because of ops. Seeing all ops on the other faction's hands puts a lot of people off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    Sides are pretty balanced atm but dunno what U10 will do to the action, though my opinion is that freeps deserve battlefield promotions. Creeps just need to buffed (maybe?) a little to counter that.
    People do other things instead, walk their dogs, watch tv, PvE, etc. Gaming is relaxation for most of us, we log in to have a break from real life and to have fun.
    This is why I and many others don't come play anymore on gilrain EM. A lot of it is down to turbine, but also a lot of it is down to some of the people that play, and how they play.

and:
    Look at all those clubbers on the daily stats!
    3 of those hours Freeps had `on` buff, and still we had to look for a fight.
    Coincidence?
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Look at all those clubbers on the daily stats!
    Daily stats are from few weeks when leaderboard was broken so what clubbers you are talking about?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000004232f/signature.png]Thornado[/charsig]

This is why I and many others don't come play anymore on gilrain EM. I LOVED EM, but not anymore. A lot of it is down to turbine, but also a lot of it is down to some of the people that play, and how they play.

Cheaters, farmers, exploiters, 100% p2w'ers. And of course if one side is especially huggy or plays by standards people get annoyed by. That kind of people can ruin a lot of fun for all of us.

But Turbine is 100% responsible, they can control most of how we players act. Humans are easy to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabarz View Post
    Daily stats are from few weeks when leaderboard was broken so what clubbers you are talking about?
    So you are implying there are no clubbers on Gilrain?
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Cheaters, farmers, exploiters, 100% p2w'ers.
    Did you mean "freeps"?

And of course if one side is especially huggy or plays by standards people get annoyed by. That kind of people can ruin a lot of fun for all of us.
    In stoff world blame is allways on THEIR side. Its all because of THEM.

Funny.

Edit.

Sorry, cant resist
    Last edited by giboosc; Feb 21 2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    So you are implying there are no clubbers on Gilrain?
    ofc not!....now log ya Warg so we can club- I mean....play cards....you know the place and time....I shall be waiting....
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Humans are easy to predict.
    You will read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You will read this post.
    + rep!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    awwww, the old fa... doggy with big bones! come back dude :P. But yeah pretty much the same as usual. More RvR/zerging coz the new infamy system, but warg/reaver can still do something solo . Sides are pretty balanced atm but dunno what U10 will do to the action, though my opinion is that freeps deserve battlefield promotions. Creeps just need to buffed (maybe?) a little to counter that.
    Nah i don't think i'll be comming back don't have much free time and the time i have to spend on games i rahther use on things i enjoy playing. Lotro and mmo's in general are just to boring and take up way to much time.

My tribe were talking about you just last night.

Don't blame me if you've been robbed.
    GIVE ME BACK MAH COOCKIES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    You fat git.....
    You smelly git...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000036373/signature.png]Warder[/charsig]

-Tenten rank 10 LM -Rixie rank 4 warg Elendilmir

Farming in there for hours, as has been said, not interested in PvP, I was in EM for 5 hours last night, for 3 of those hours Freeps had `on` buff, and still we had to look for a fight, Unraided freeps with `on` buff fighting in red Keeps most of the night, please dont blame the Freeps for the poor action.
    You had on buff because there was a train of BD freavers in Dwarf Camp farming lootboxes. Not because we had many more. And fyi, that 30 minutes of fighting in TR up to the point you took it, I had 1 defiler and 2 WLs in my raid, that's not much to go with.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quick thank you to the 35 freeps and to lieutenants raid for the two and a half hours I was leading the rogues gallery 18 team tonight, the action was intense and constant. Nice action, respect to the freep aggression, made for some good stuff.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Grabarz View Post
    I was making a joke.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000011e518/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I was making a joke.
    ....What's a joke?
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    ....What's a joke?
    You !!! :P
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Come on freeps, log in and give us action.

Apologies for the slaughter at LC HS freeps, but I offered to let you leave LC HS and go to safety to continue PVP, you didn't move so I called for the raid to open up.

I didn't assemble a full tribe raid and make them wait an hour and a half just so they could have spars.

Apologies for the slaughter at LC HS freeps, but I offered to let you leave LC HS and go to safety to continue PVP, you didn't move so I called for the raid to open up.

I didn't assemble a full tribe raid and make them wait an hour and a half just so they could have spars.
    What are you apologising for?

Welcome to the hivemind!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000e3fd2/signature.png]Narayan[/charsig]

Navaratri

Of course later on the evening when creeps loose their numbers, the first time freeps leave their keep occurs and start a full on zerg on OC only to chicken out when a 16 man RG raid comes up. When they realize they've got more healers then we've got creeps the zerg continues.

Well the dream of how good this evening could have been stays.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by cyclington2011 View Post
    What are you apologising for?
    Ruthlessness. But there are no international laws in the Moors that say I have to accept any kind of formal surrender, such as a call for spars.

I had 24 hungry tribe members but unfortunately half of freepside's normal population decided that when word spread of '24+ RG creeps' killing Gaergorth (we only had 21 at the time), freepside's usual population growth seemed to stagnate. Granted, we had superiority as a result of somewhat greater numbers and a generally extremely strong raid, our advantage would have been far less had word not spread in advance of our presence.
    Last edited by Squelcher; Feb 22 2013 at 07:01 PM.

It was great to be part of such powerful tribe raid. +rep for Squelch and his awesome leading. Too bad freeps did not want to play with us. The LCHS wipe was justified and Squelch even gave time for freeps to leave. Mental that whole raid goes idle and want to have spars after couple fights, though they were outnumbered.

After the tea party in GV fraid moved from TR to proceed wiping out OC after most of the RG had logged off. Cause it was so late, Squelch left the raid and passed the leadership.
    I led the raid to OC but it was useless since 30 freeps backed off against 16. Decided to disband after that.

Overall it was good evening though.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before etc etc.
    Last edited by Jureon; Feb 22 2013 at 07:21 PM.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Frankly I had expected a huge PR fallout for RG as a large number of angry freeps charged to the forums in despair that I unnecessarily and rudely massacred them in a spar zone.

I am pleasantly surprised.

Page 205 of 335 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 215 255 305 ... LastLast