We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 204 of 335 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    T

Yea it was nice that luitenant made a creepraid and we had some kills. Thanks for that Rougue!
    Altough I still think freeps need to give creeps some space to atleast have a spawn.

~Gloh
    Im happy to have raid vs raid with blue map is it doesnt affect as much but to see raid vs raid action is what everyone wants. so red map or blue map doesnt affect as much, im only here for the fun

dont take it the wrong way guys

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    Im happy to have raid vs raid with blue map is it doesnt affect as much but to see raid vs raid action is what everyone wants. so red map or blue map doesnt affect as much, im only here for the fun

dont take it the wrong way guys
    There is one Creepleader on Girlain who will not show up untill all 4 OPs are red. Its not you Aryo It is happening all the time - creeps raided and vanishing for 20min. During that time all keeps are taken, all OPs are taken, all DoF buffs are taken.

Then creeps showing up in front of GV and "wanna play", after next 20 mins of zerg they usualy disband because "freeps dont wanna play"

How many times in RvR action creeps (craid, not separate group) took 3th OP? many, couple days ago RvR action has turned into OP flipping marathon.

Im not saying "creeps are bad". Both sides acting lame sometimes, but im talking from freep perspective.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Perhaps freeps and creeps should just come to the conclusion that they're both wrong.

Even if it's not true, it's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Yep Freeps had control of the map for 95% of 1 day and it was no fun for Creeps, whereas for the rest of the week the map is 95% red and the fun is where...........
    You were in EM whole week? Must have been in stealth in GV while not paying attention then. Map has been blue for a whole month now but for a few rare mornings where creeps could flip the map to hand in some quests while freeps were still in bed.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Been online idling quite a lot this last week+, and the map has been mostly blue. Blue Lug 90% of my idling time, usually freeps by the backdoor or at grams. Idling time was typically late afternoon til mid-evening.

Hunters often see the world through some very strange lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    You were in EM whole week? Must have been in stealth in GV while not paying attention then. Map has been blue for a whole month now but for a few rare mornings where creeps could flip the map to hand in some quests while freeps were still in bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Been online idling quite a lot this last week+, and the map has been mostly blue. Blue Lug 90% of my idling time, usually freeps by the backdoor or at grams. Idling time was typically late afternoon til mid-evening.

Hunters often see the world through some very strange lenses.
    Well this Hunter is looking at 5 red keeps at the moment, and lets not be pedantic, since RoR the map has been mostly red, and my point still stands, when the map is red do the Creeps give a krap about spawn points for Freeps, no they dont.

PS, and yes quite often I map to GV, see whats going on, and with the current state of affairs map out again, or I look at my Main map, you dont need to be in EM to see what color the map is.

PPS, just mapped to GV, map is red, Freeps have `on` buff, pleeeease let us have a spawn.
    Last edited by Reapor; Feb 18 2013 at 04:26 PM.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Well this Hunter is looking at 5 red keeps at the moment, and lets not be pedantic, since RoR the map has been mostly red, and my point still stands, when the map is red do the Creeps give a krap about spawn points for Freeps, no they dont.

PS, and yes quite often I map to GV, see whats going on, and with the current state of affairs map out again, or I look at my Main map, you dont need to be in EM to see what color the map is.

PPS, just mapped to GV, map is red, Freeps have `on` buff, pleeeease let us have a spawn.

I'm not arguing what happened since RoR came out, I'm telling you what happened last week. And last week was pretty damn blue until raid time started. 95% of the fights took place at lug backdoor and grams, reminding me why I don't play this game. Dreadful.

Now, I don't say this to blame anyone, PvP is what it is, I'm just tired of hunters painting the world in hunter colours, a mysterious colour that no one else can see. You were told by several people here that you were wrong and yet you go on. Sometimes, Reapor, sometimes it is wise to just take a step back and say that you must have been wrong. No one will think less of you, as you think. Rather the opposite, someone who can admit to faults will get a star in the book of good will.

Stoff is actually right Reap

map is blue most of the time, though often TR is red with ID/LC cause of autoflips etc but TA and Lug are generally blue with Grams-backdoor fighting lately. and ofc the OP wars. gotta love the OP wars
    yesterday was first time in ages creeps made a red map.

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Yep Freeps had control of the map for 95% of 1 day and it was no fun for Creeps, whereas for the rest of the week the map is 95% red and the fun is where...........
    Lol, you are joking right?

The last time the map was red was yesterday morning, when creeps made a small raid early in the day and flipped them all. 2 hours later it was all blue again. The majority of the time this last month has been Lug back door and Grams fight.

And the OP wars is just pathetic. Makes creeps log, there is no need for it unless you need it for a quest. But freeps dont need to have 4 OP's all day. Just ruins the fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000c957e/signature.png]Woofwoofwoof[/charsig]
    ....Ry....

I'm not arguing what happened since RoR came out, I'm telling you what happened last week. And last week was pretty damn blue until raid time started. 95% of the fights took place at lug backdoor and grams, reminding me why I don't play this game. Dreadful.

Now, I don't say this to blame anyone, PvP is what it is, I'm just tired of hunters painting the world in hunter colours, a mysterious colour that no one else can see. You were told by several people here that you were wrong and yet you go on. Sometimes, Reapor, sometimes it is wise to just take a step back and say that you must have been wrong. No one will think less of you, as you think. Rather the opposite, someone who can admit to faults will get a star in the book of good will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    Stoff is actually right Reap

map is blue most of the time, though often TR is red with ID/LC cause of autoflips etc but TA and Lug are generally blue with Grams-backdoor fighting lately. and ofc the OP wars. gotta love the OP wars
    yesterday was first time in ages creeps made a red map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rywarden View Post

The last time the map was red was yesterday morning, when creeps made a small raid early in the day and flipped them all. 2 hours later it was all blue again. The majority of the time this last month has been Lug back door and Grams fight.

And the OP wars is just pathetic. Makes creeps log, there is no need for it unless you need it for a quest. But freeps dont need to have 4 OP's all day. Just ruins the fun.
    Fair enough if the map has been blue for a while, but this wasnt the original point of my post.

Glo wanted a little leniancy from Freeps by allowing Creeps to have a Spawn as the map was blue, my main point was when the map is Red do the Creeps EVER let the Freeps have a spawn, a point all 3 of you have negated to comment on.

I really dont care what color the map is, I rarely PvP anymore, I check my map, EM is either all red or all blue, meaning either GV or Grams camping, I know there are times when there are good fights going on, but it is getting rarer. I gave up leading because of the slagging off I got from players, and truthfully the whole idea of PvP means little fun anymore. As I previously stated, wouldnt it be fun to fight on a map with 2 keeps and 2 OP`s each, just for a change. Instead of the constant need to have all bonuses before bringing yourselves to the fight.

Last night was a prime example, 20+ freeps with `on` buff, and yet forced to go to a red TR back door for a fight, the main Creep Raid was more interested in getting the 2 DoF buffs they were missing before eventually coming to fight, ah well, this is what Turbine made it.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by Rywarden View Post

Taking all Outposts is ridicules in some situations, but logging off because you have a disadvantage is pathetic too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000011e518/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Fair enough if the map has been blue for a while, but this wasnt the original point of my post.

Glo wanted a little leniancy from Freeps by allowing Creeps to have a Spawn as the map was blue, my main point was when the map is Red do the Creeps EVER let the Freeps have a spawn, a point all 3 of you have negated to comment on.

I really dont care what color the map is, I rarely PvP anymore, I check my map, EM is either all red or all blue, meaning either GV or Grams camping, I know there are times when there are good fights going on, but it is getting rarer. I gave up leading because of the slagging off I got from players, and truthfully the whole idea of PvP means little fun anymore. As I previously stated, wouldnt it be fun to fight on a map with 2 keeps and 2 OP`s each, just for a change. Instead of the constant need to have all bonuses before bringing yourselves to the fight.

Last night was a prime example, 20+ freeps with `on` buff, and yet forced to go to a red TR back door for a fight, the main Creep Raid was more interested in getting the 2 DoF buffs they were missing before eventually coming to fight, ah well, this is what Turbine made it.
    Before RoR came out, a golden rule on both sides said that Lug was red and TR was blue. That's when creeps gave freeps a break. Of course, this golden rule got broken hundreds of times, but it was still a general norm which both sides were relatively often satisfied with.

Other than that, yes, the action seems horrible to me to. Pretty much all I've seen is Lug back door fighting, except during later evening when it opens up more.

DoF buffs, yeah, another element which makes us go PvEing instead of PvPing. DoF buffs, OP buffs, Keep buffs, to hell with them all. Keep backdoors, to hell with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbit View Post
    Taking all Outposts is ridicules in some situations, but logging off because you have a disadvantage is pathetic too.
    Why is that? People get sick of it, simple as that. It takes the fun out of it. Plenty of people hate playing when they are much more likely to lose because of ops. Seeing all ops on the other faction's hands puts a lot of people off.

Hey all how is everyone? Been a while since i have been on but seems not much has changed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000036373/signature.png]Warder[/charsig]

-Tenten rank 10 LM -Rixie rank 4 warg Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by Natako View Post
    Hey all how is everyone? Been a while since i have been on but seems not much has changed
    awwww, the old fa... doggy with big bones! come back dude :P. But yeah pretty much the same as usual. More RvR/zerging coz the new infamy system, but warg/reaver can still do something solo . Sides are pretty balanced atm but dunno what U10 will do to the action, though my opinion is that freeps deserve battlefield promotions. Creeps just need to buffed (maybe?) a little to counter that.
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Why is that? People get sick of it, simple as that. It takes the fun out of it. Plenty of people hate playing when they are much more likely to lose because of ops. Seeing all ops on the other faction's hands puts a lot of people off.
    Instead of QQ on forums and blaming eachother, they could atleast try to retake it. Login off if you see a blue coloured map, is making me sick. Not only creeps do it, freeps do it too.

What would happen if everyone did it, login off if you see a map colour you dont like?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000011e518/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My tribe were talking about you just last night.

Don't blame me if you've been robbed.

You fat git.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbit View Post
    Instead of QQ on forums and blaming eachother, they could atleast try to retake it. Login off if you see a blue coloured map, is making me sick. Not only creeps do it, freeps do it too.

What would happen if everyone did it, login off if you see a map colour you dont like?
    Well, very few people will bother getting a group to "waste time" getting ops. People do other things instead, walk their dogs, watch tv, PvE, etc. Gaming is relaxation for most of us, we log in to have a break from real life and to have fun. If it's no fun, and you have to do a lot of wasted stuff before it gets fun and that wasted stuff isn't something you can do on your own, some people will go do other things that is better spent time.

That's reality. That's how humans work.

Hey!

The game is the worst I've ever seen. Balance is probably okay, but daytime/early evening action is centered around lug backdoor, which is basically an extra freep GV. So, GV camping all day and very few lone freeps about.

Balance is probably fine, no idea.

Oh, greenie zergbabies get more infamy than you do! Yes, you heard correctly.

Oh, greenie zergbabies get more infamy than you do! Yes, you heard correctly.
    I would bet money that the vast majority of them would disappear if/when the balance becomes difficult to cope with again.

Disbanded. Tried to gather the creeps up for some proper action (Average rank in raid was 5) but as Freeps are only interested in PVE it seems, I'll just let you have the map again then. I'll lead again when Freeps regain their interest in open ground PVP.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Good job tonight Stealthi, was a very fun raid out in the open. Got a bit boring when freeps only seem to go for keeps instead of creeps. But hey, i got a bunch of Infamy from it!

Ty again Stealthi on your first craid lead!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000c957e/signature.png]Woofwoofwoof[/charsig]
    ....Ry....

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Disbanded. Tried to gather the creeps up for some proper action (Average rank in raid was 5) but as Freeps are only interested in PVE it seems, I'll just let you have the map again then. I'll lead again when Freeps regain their interest in open ground PVP.
    Cmon, earlier freeps wiped 4 times to craid in HH, we keep coming back with less numbers, 4 times. At fifth run we wiped creeps and ... they disbanded and sat in grams. Who is interested in PvE? We were fighting in red keeps 50% of time. Creeps disbanded after Lug was taken, and it was taken bcuz someone dont understand: [OOC] SomeMultipleFreeps: Dont take Lug!

Creeps will be interested in PvE till feb 26, then we will fight full branded craids;P
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Creeps will be interested in PvE till feb 26, then we will fight full branded craids;P
    Probs yea... atleast we all look hot hot hot after that , and mord brand will be nerfed maybe to 10s?
    (''Rank 15 versions of Lainedhal's Insignia and Ak’lhun's Brand immunity granted has been reduced to 10 seconds, down from 20. The cooldown has been reduced as well.'')
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Look at all those clubbers on the daily stats!

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Cmon, earlier freeps wiped 4 times to craid in HH, we keep coming back with less numbers, 4 times. At fifth run we wiped creeps and ... they disbanded and sat in grams. Who is interested in PvE? We were fighting in red keeps 50% of time. Creeps disbanded after Lug was taken, and it was taken bcuz someone dont understand: [OOC] SomeMultipleFreeps: Dont take Lug!

as you said we fought in HH 5 times withh all those npcs on us....but we were farming there for hours and tired so after 5th time creeps decided to take a rest, bunch of low ranks after all...
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Page 204 of 335 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 304 ... LastLast