We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 197 of 335 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    its like saying which is nicer strawberries or chilli?
    Well i would say strawberries chilli cake is pretty epic ..

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Well i would say strawberries chilli cake is pretty epic ..
    A hunter-warg then? Sounds like an OP class..
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by itghhhf View Post
    Thank for spars last nite, slowly getting better on the guard, wish he had some sort of self heal! But hey you just got to get on with it!
    catch a breath and warriors heart not enough for ya :P
    [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Century Gothic][LEFT]
    [/LEFT]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by kilkus View Post
    catch a breath and warriors heart not enough for ya :P
    OP stance catch a breath restoring power and warriors heart +602 morale with 5min CD

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    A hunter-warg then? Sounds like an OP class..
    Yes ! imagine warg with heartseeker or hunter sprinting away that would be a thing !

in other way Hunters got epic advantage over wargs Fire OILS so ya know ...

Red face

[QUOTE=stoffi;6657931]You sound like a hunter player. Are you? Because this looks very much like trolling. A warden complaining about warg cc.... Lol. Try creeping and discover what being hit by cc really looks like.

--can,t u use brands more??

Hunters are Renown winners. How much more do you want?

-- How about quality action??

We're only missing Pelt here to tell us how underpowered hunters are and how op all creeps are. That would make this complete.

Aaaaaw, u complete now!!

[QUOTE=PELT;6660911]
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post

We're only missing Pelt here to tell us how underpowered hunters are and how op all creeps are. That would make this complete.

Aaaaaw, u complete now!!

Lol, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Less than solo wargs, because its easier on warg - thats my point from the begining

If you see Anakin Skywalker in moors you got to take your pills, or wake up. Callin people "funny" names its low, very low.

I cannot and i dont, because you keep changing subject. Solo =/= zerg, easy to play =/= easy to gain points.

Still off topic.

Nothing has changed, hunter (efl racial) moving stealth allways was cr@p.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Silvan_Shadows

The whole warg vs hunter solo discussion is absurd. This game certainly doesn't evolve around solo play and warg is DESIGNED to solo whilst hunter is designed for range. If both classes play on their strengths, hunter is A LOT easier to understand and get loads of renown with.
    I've said this about two thousand times, but you keep ignoring it, but a RANGED class will ALWAYS be easier than melee class with cc and stealth involved. It's just easier to grasp(you know, press 1,2 and 3 to fire some arrows). If you want your kid to start playing lotro, you tell him to make a hunter. Everyone understands how a hunter is supposed to work. A hunter doesn't NEED to be good solo.
    Pelt, for example, a hunter who had absolutely no idea how to fight 1v1 melee and fell like a rock everytime, still made 3 times as much infamy as me. Same goes for most other regular hunters who can't fight 1v1.

Also, you don't keep stealth items on constantly... Whether their other stats suck or not isn't that relevant when you can swap them in 0.1 seconds with a button, much like decent hunters already swap gear depending on melee or range. Hunters could get pretty awesome stealth if they wanted to, and you say nothing has changed in that department.

Also, stealth is much used by hunters, and I'm pretty sure they can use it more often than every 30 minutes. We've all seen you, delotha, alakin etc go in and out of stealth in hopes of ambushing some poor creep or luring creeps to charge, so it can't be that bad... ^^ (and yes, I know what Sylvan Shadows is, I always loved using it on my elf freeps, such as hunter) And yes, you can move around. There's plenty of hunters who move around in stealth, Delotha used to walk from GV to TA in stealth.

Edit:

For PvE purposes, what race would you use for Hunter? I'm thinking Elf might be better. I might make a brand new one.
    Last edited by stoffi; Feb 09 2013 at 08:39 AM.

Hunters could get pretty awesome stealth if they wanted to, and you say nothing has changed in that department.
    Yes, i said that because were talking about moving stealth (silvan shadow, hunter do not have class moving stealth), remember?

In RoI, hunters could move around with good stealth. Has that changed with RoR or not?
    And my answer was:

Nothing has changed, hunter (efl racial) moving stealth allways was cr@p.
    EOT.

Also, stealth is much used by hunters, and I'm 100% they can use it more often than every 30 minutes.
    Class stealth is 10s CD. Rooted. You keep changing subject. You said:

PS: Hunters can also move in stealth with nearly as good stealth as wargs, if elves. And most are elves.
    Remember?

Its my last post in this HNTvsWRG slapping, im talkin from beggining about my FEELINGS when playing warg and you keep telling that what i feel is wrong, really cant discuss that. Its pointless, you acting like you know better what i feel.

If you feel that playing warg is so hard then maybe you are not so good player as you think you are. Sad but true.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

For PvE purposes, what race would you use for Hunter? I'm thinking Elf might be better. I might make a brand new one.
    Dwarf/hobbit ofc. Too many wannabe-legolas elves around already , and do racial skills matter that much after all?

and wb Nighteye/Thunderin once again! <33 ^^
    Last edited by Pilidin; Feb 09 2013 at 09:18 AM.
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Yes, i said that because were talking about moving stealth (silvan shadow, hunter do not have class moving stealth), remember?

And my answer was:

EOT.

Class stealth is 10s CD. Rooted. You keep changing subject. You said:

Remember?

Its my last post in this HNTvsWRG slapping, im talkin from beggining about my FEELINGS when playing warg and you keep telling that what i feel is wrong, really cant discuss that. Its pointless, you acting like you know better what i feel.

If you feel that playing warg is so hard then maybe you are not so good player as you think you are. Sad but true.

Alright then, so hunters can stealth every 10 seconds, but only move in stealth every 30 min or something. And hunters can get as good stealth as a warg if he so wished. Can wargs get a bow and arrow, please?

Well, your feelings are your own but feelings are often deceptive. That is why many poor Americans voted against Obama despite the fact that his healthcare would benefit them greatly.
    Feelings are irrelevant when facts are needed. This is not about what you or me feel or think, it's about facts. Give one man a bow and arrow and another a sword, then put them at 100m apart and see who kills who.

And ofc you find hunter 1v1 hard. Sorry to say, but you're not good at 1v1 and you are considered free meat. But that doesnt mean you're a bad player, you're pretty decent when you use your strengths.

1v1 for a hunter SHOULD be hard to master, and it is. But a good hunter can still beat most wargs in a 1v1. Ask Delotha.

[QUOTE=Pilidin;6661923]

Dwarf/hobbit ofc. Too many wannabe-legolas elves around already , and do racial skills matter that much after all?
    I have an old dwarf hunter from 5-6 years back. He looks rather silly.
    Last edited by stoffi; Feb 09 2013 at 09:26 AM.

I have an old dwarf hunter from 5-6 years back. He looks rather silly.
    haha fat, hairy and lovable you mean? like every warg out there ;D
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Seeing some old faces again, wb guys!

A fine night of action.

[QUOTE=stoffi;6661937]Alright then, so hunters can stealth every 10 seconds, but only move in stealth every 30 min or something. And hunters can get as good stealth as a warg if he so wished. Can wargs get a bow and arrow, please?

[QUOTE=Pilidin;6661923]

NO. NO. NO. NO, Really how many times do you need to be told Hunters cannot move in Stealth every 30 minutes, only Elves can, and that goes for all Elves, Champs, Guard, RK. It is a RACIAL Trait not a CLASS Trait.

And how do you get from 1 posted pic of 1 Item that Hunters can get Stealth as high as a Warg, you are just making it up as you go along, there is a possibility that we could get close, but when I say we would have to gimp ourselves I`m talking about putting way below level gear on, and even then I`m not sure we`d manage it, I dont think there are enough pieces out there. Hunter Stealth Level used to be quite high with onlevel gear, but its not a Stat we get anymore, even the +Stealth Legacy for weapons was removed.

You seem to be under some delusion that Hunters Stealth, can, if we wanted, be as good as a Wargs Stealth, really Stoff, take a piece of your own advice `Dont comment on what you dont know`

And believe me, I`d be happy for you to have a Bow and Arrow if Hunters Stealth was matched to Warg Stealth, melee class using them is hardly a threat.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

[QUOTE=Reapor;6662618][QUOTE=stoffi;6661937]Alright then, so hunters can stealth every 10 seconds, but only move in stealth every 30 min or something. And hunters can get as good stealth as a warg if he so wished. Can wargs get a bow and arrow, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post

NO. NO. NO. NO, Really how many times do you need to be told Hunters cannot move in Stealth every 30 minutes, only Elves can, and that goes for all Elves, Champs, Guard, RK. It is a RACIAL Trait not a CLASS Trait.

And how do you get from 1 posted pic of 1 Item that Hunters can get Stealth as high as a Warg, you are just making it up as you go along, there is a possibility that we could get close, but when I say we would have to gimp ourselves I`m talking about putting way below level gear on, and even then I`m not sure we`d manage it, I dont think there are enough pieces out there. Hunter Stealth Level used to be quite high with onlevel gear, but its not a Stat we get anymore, even the +Stealth Legacy for weapons was removed.

You seem to be under some delusion that Hunters Stealth, can, if we wanted, be as good as a Wargs Stealth, really Stoff, take a piece of your own advice `Dont comment on what you dont know`

And believe me, I`d be happy for you to have a Bow and Arrow if Hunters Stealth was matched to Warg Stealth, melee class using them is hardly a threat.
    I am well aware that Sylvan Shadows is only for Elves, but the vast majority of hunters are Elf players. Hence, I say Hunters instead of saying Elf Hunters, just because it's shorter to say and most hunters are elves.

I am not making anything up. I've had loads of hunter encounters where the hunter had better or nearly as good stealth as me. You can swap in items when you stealth, and swap them away when you start shooting. That's how Delotha's always done it; you guys have a lot to learn from him.

And yes, I would rather have warg stealth. Warg stealth is better but elves got decent stealth if they want to. I don't know how this became such a topic. ^^

Hunter is easy to grasp, easy to have success on, easy to rank. As with all classes, it is hard to master and the fact that the class is easy to grasp doesn't mean that I'm accusing all hunters of being lousy players. Calm down.

Put a nub on a hunter and he will get kills. Put a nub on a warg and he will fail utterly. Needless to say, hunters don't have to do melee combat to fight, and a nub wouldn't have a chance in close combat on a hunter because it is difficult.
    But still, as I said, a hunter DOESN'T HAVE TO go melee, he can pew away. He might die sometimes whenever creeps get close, but he will still harvest plenty of renown. A nub warg on the other hand, would have to get up close every time and would die every time. He would need to know something about timing, he would need to know what to use when, he would need to know how to move, he would need a whole lot. A nub hunter on the other hand, wouldn't have to know anything about that. He could just pew away and get kills.

And again, there's a huge difference between hunters who know what they are doing and hunters who don't know what they are doing. But all get decent renown.

And in RoI, if you were a hunter and couldn't beat many low and mid ranked wargs, you weren't much good. High ranked wargs struggled with good hunters(though they won most times ofc), but those hunters would cream lesser wargs.

With RoR, I heard from a hunter who said he beat 2 rank 7 creeps at once, so this can't have changed. ^^

I am not making anything up. I've had loads of hunter encounters where the hunter had better or nearly as good stealth as me.

But still, as I said, a hunter DOESN'T HAVE TO go melee, he can pew away.

With RoR, I heard from a hunter who said he beat 2 rank 7 creeps at once, so this can't have changed. ^^
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post

Yes, very seriously.

Those two R7 creeps must have been very, very bad creeps.

Yes! Because &&&& Logic!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Warg stealth lvl vs hunter stealth lvl argument depends on warg play style, if warg wants to trait for full stealth then his stealth lvl is 8 but then he has absolutely no stealth detection. If warg traits for stealth level+stealth detection then his stealth level is only 4, but there's possibility that warg will trait only one stealth lvl trait (which gives 4 stealth lvl) and stealth detection which gives total of 0 stealth level. There's also possibility to trait for -4 stealth level and 4 stealth detection but only complete &&&&&& would trait it.

Hunter base stealth lvl in camouflage is 0 which can be modified by +2 stealth cloak and +2 stealth pocket and USED to be legendary item legacy which doesn't exist anymore. Hunter stealth lvl in camouflage can be up to 4 with stealth detection up to 3.

Sylvan Shadows base stealth lvl is -3 which once again can be modified by +2 stealth cloak and +2 stealth pocket which gives total of 1 stealth lvl and 3 stealth detection so it is possible for hunter to have better stealth than warg but it is as I said dependant on warg playstyle. Higher stealth level but 54-75% (once again dependant on both hunter and warg playstyle) slower than warg.

Yes I am bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Those two R7 creeps must have been very, very bad creeps.

No idea. But the hunter in question is good in melee, I've fought him loads of times and he's one of the toughest.

No idea.
    You forgot to mention they were afk

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Seeing some old faces again, wb guys!

Don't be looking at this guy, lotro pvp is not for me. Turbine basically created a bunch of GV's around the map, aka backdoors, and close to eliminated solo play. Hobbit Hunter is looking better, for PvE purposes.

Don't be looking at this guy, lotro pvp is not for me. Turbine basically created a bunch of GV's around the map, aka backdoors, and close to eliminated solo play. Hobbit Hunter is looking better, for PvE purposes.
    Or you could say they created a bunch of Grams's.

You can tell how much Turbine &&&&&& things up, when we come to agree... ;P

Anyways Elder Scrolls Online is just a few months away! It will have HUGE open world pvp, you might wanna try it
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Page 197 of 335 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 207 247 297 ... LastLast