We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 194 of 335 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 8355
  1. #4826
    You still dont get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    The CHARTS throughout all these years of playing give you wrong though.
    What charts are you talking about? I dont need nay charts to know that I FELL MORE CONFIDENT when playing solo warg than solo hunter. Fact

    10 minutes on a hunter is likely to be more profitable than 30 min on a warg.
    We can discuss that sentence later, but first you have to play at least 10 mins hunter solo. ATM you have no idea what are you talking about.

    Ranged > Melee. Aoe melee > Melee.
    2 escape skills > 0 escape skills
    mobile stealth > rooted stealth
    +8 stealth lvl > +3 stealth lvl
    2x stun > 2x daze

    etc. but its not the point, classes are different, im not comparing skills but "felling".

    This knowledge doesn't even require you to having played the game at all, one can simply look at it and go "Yeah, ofc a ranged class can get points easier; he can attack from afar".
    You NEED to play a class to make statements like "its easy to play", otherwise you have no idea what are you talking about. Fact.

    A hunter will rank much quicker than a warg, fact. Ranged classes will rank quicker than melee, fact. (Champions were an exception(still are?) because they were extremely overpowered and have awesome AoE)
    True, but still its not what im talking about.

    A hunter will have to use much wit when he's in a melee solo situation indeed, but that's compensated by his superior pew skills(wargs have no pew skills),
    True, but in other hand when something goes wrong im dead hunter, if something goes wrong on warg i can escape. Hunter have 0 "amagad!" skills, DF and pathetic bubble doesnt count.

    and the hunter will get renown easier than it is to steal candy from a child. The charts don't lie combined with 6 years of experience.
    Again, gaining points have nothing to do with "feeling", and again, you have 0 experience on huner. First play - then talk.

    And as manegarm says, there is little solo play making the warg tougher to play.
    Im 80% of the time solo warg, and still can get kills. Its tougher to find target, but it doesnt mean that class isn easy to play.

    A hunter doesn't have to go look, he can wait at a safe spot.
    Wargs cant? Please... In fact, that is IMO the easiest part of plating warg, ability to sneak whole map an choosing fights.

    Squelch will ofc claim soloing is very viable, even though I have extremely rarely seen him roam the map or camp looking for solo players, but all of us soloers know he is dead wrong.
    Whatever off topic.

    To be clear, i cant play warg and i still getting solo kills, not all classes (wardens are impossible to kill, for me), not higher ranks (10+), but still.
    Bad warg can solo kill decent freep, bad hunter can't kill decent creep.Fact.

    Im not trying to teach other people how to play warg, i just found it easier to solo on warg than on hunter. Fact
    Last edited by giboosc; Feb 04 2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  2. #4827
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    You still dont get it.



    What charts are you talking about? I dont need nay charts to know that I FELL MORE CONFIDENT when playing solo warg than solo hunter. Fact



    We can discuss that sentence later, but first you have to play at least 10 mins hunter solo. ATM you have no idea what are you talking about.



    2 escape skills > 0 escape skills
    mobile stealth > rooted stealth
    +8 stealth lvl > +3 stealth lvl
    2x stun > 2x daze

    etc. but its not the point, classes are different, im not comparing skills but "felling".



    You NEED to play a class to make statements like "its easy to play", otherwise you have no idea what are you talking about. Fact.



    True, but still its not what im talking about.



    True, but in other hand when something goes wrong im dead hunter, if something goes wrong on warg i can escape. Hunter have 0 "amagad!" skills, DF and pathetic bubble doesnt count.



    Again, gaining points have nothing to do with "feeling", and again, you have 0 experience on huner. First play - then talk.



    Im 80% of the time solo warg, and still can get kills. Its tougher to find target, but it doesnt mean that class isn easy to play.



    Wargs cant? Please... In fact, that is IMO the easiest part of plating warg, ability to sneak whole map an choosing fights.



    Whatever off topic.

    To be clear, i cant play warg and i still getting solo kills, not all classes (wardens are impossible to kill, for me), not higher ranks (10+), but still.
    Bad warg can solo kill decent freep, bad hunter can't kill decent creep.Fact.

    Im not trying to teach other people how to play warg, i just found it easier to solo on warg than on hunter. Fact

    Bad warg has NEVER been able to kill decent freep, whereas a bad hunter CAN kill a decent creep simply by standing on a ledge, unreachable for everyone. I will repeat it, a bad warg can NOT kill a decent freep. It has always been and will always be impossible. Your claims are outrageously bold, even for you. ^^


    Anyways, I think you're defining easy the wrong way. Easy = Easy to get infamy/renown. In that aspect, hunters are easy. In addition, they are listed as an easy class by Turbine, further supporting the above.
    Also, charts are highly relevant because you'll get a picture of which classes are easy to rank(and ofc most popular). Hunters have always been a favourite amongst lesser players because they are easy to grasp and easy to play. If the hunter goes into melee, however, you quickly discover who is good or bad. But the point is that the hunter doesn't have to melee, it gets its renown from range, from safety.

    Claiming a ranged class is harder than a melee class is quite a ridiculous claim. As I said, even someone who never played lotro a day in his life would conclude the same as me. It's inherent, it's common knowledge. No one needs to play the class to know all this.


    And yes, warg solo play is easier to grasp, but Hunters face much easier opposition than wargs do, so I'd almost be inclined to say that they perform equally good solo. But still, a hunter doesn't need to go solo melee, and a skilled hunter will still carry the day against quite many creeps.


    PS: Hunters can also move in stealth with nearly as good stealth as wargs, if elves. And most are elves.
    Last edited by stoffi; Feb 04 2013 at 08:58 AM.

  3. #4828
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Squelch will ofc claim soloing is very viable, even though I have extremely rarely seen him roam the map or camp looking for solo players, but all of us soloers know he is dead wrong.
    There are many forms of soloing, not all of them involve hunting as a warg does.

  4. #4829
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Bad warg has NEVER been able to kill decent freep, whereas a bad hunter CAN kill a decent creep simply by standing on a ledge, unreachable for everyone.
    You should roll a hunter stoff then, its easymoding at its best. Sit on a ledge and win, since creeps get hitted and stand there till they die.
    You forgot hunters have fire oils and wargs don't btw.
    And if a r9+ warg cant kill a hunter in 1v1 by jumping first, it means he has to improve, a lot (its another polite way to say they suck). Though I like how they run with sprint like if they have their tail on fire after a single autoattack. Kees said its easiest class to play, the confirmation is that with r7 audacity r6 puppy i killed a r10 hunter few days ago by spamming a certain skill called 'bestial claws'. If you find any difficulty in playing warg, then you might try LEGO Lotr, might be more adapt game ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    PS: Hunters can also move in stealth with nearly as good stealth as wargs, if elves. And most are elves.
    -50% (or 30 dont remember) run speed, low stealth level half of wargs. Definitely nearly as good as wargs.

    A tip stoff, before saying anything about other classes... play them :P I can tell you I play way easier champ than hunter, because if I make a mistake I can run away, thing I can't do on hunter. Mistake is death.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Feb 04 2013 at 09:36 AM.

  5. #4830
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Pretty sure a lot of champions would agree with me on forums but there's one problem your friend is way too dumb to understand it anyway and it would be simply pointless.

    As for challenging PvE raids I guess you are talking about something like this:

    15 lvls late
    About the "champions"
    It's so fun to see how you give one lie after another. It's so easy to say that the champions agree with you but you think getting the problem to "Edhun who you think is too dumb to understand" means you don't have to deliver the proof that you mentioned that other champions actually agree with your thoughts.


    About the watcher raid:
    First of all I would like to thank you for watching our videos.

    Second, It's kinda cute that your one braincell thinks our watcher raid from back in the early days of ROI is claimed to be a "challenging raid" because it's not.. It's just a failed troll attempt of you and it's so embarrassing to look at it because everyone knows it's a failed troll attempt..

    I'm looking forward to the next embarrassing thing you have to tell in the forums.

    ~Glohir~
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  6. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Bad warg has NEVER been able to kill decent freep, whereas a bad hunter CAN kill a decent creep simply by standing on a ledge, unreachable for everyone. I will repeat it, a bad warg can NOT kill a decent freep. It has always been and will always be impossible. Your claims are outrageously bold, even for you. ^^
    Wrong, i am a bad warg and i can kill decent freep. The difference between me and you is that my opinion comes from expierience (played both discussed classes)and i dont sayin that i am experienced warg. Far from it. I suck on warg but still can kill decent freep. Fact.

    Anyways, I think you're defining easy the wrong way. Easy = Easy to get infamy/renown. In that aspect, hunters are easy. In addition, they are listed as an easy class by Turbine, further supporting the above.
    No stoff, you,re defining it wrong. Easy = Easy to play. Getting points is reward, not goal of PvMP. I admire your belief in what Turbine wrotes, "Convenience not advantage" remember it?

    Besides, LoTRO is mostly PvE game, PvE hunter is easy, i said that before, thats why its listed as easy class. Hunter isnt complex class, i said it earlier too, but warg is easier. Bring your hunter to moors and try for yourself, ATM you have no idea what you are talkin about, again

    Also, charts are highly relevant because you'll get a picture of which classes are easy to rank(and ofc most popular). Hunters have always been a favourite amongst lesser players because they are easy to grasp and easy to play. If the hunter goes into melee, however, you quickly discover who is good or bad. But the point is that the hunter doesn't have to melee, it gets its renown from range, from safety.
    I told you, i dont need charts to know how i feel playing class, i can uderstand you need them because you havent played hunter and yopu have no idea what are you talking about, again.

    Claiming a ranged class is harder than a melee class is quite a ridiculous claim. As I said, even someone who never played lotro a day in his life would conclude the same as me. It's inherent, it's common knowledge. No one needs to play the class to know all this.
    Claiming a mobile stealth class with 2 escape skills is harder than a ranged, paper armour class with no escape skills is quite a ridiculous claim. Even someone who never played lotro a day in his life would conclude the same as me. It's inherent, it's common knowledge. No one needs to play the class to know all this. See how it works? But still BS.


    And yes, warg solo play is easier to grasp, but Hunters face much easier opposition than wargs do, so I'd almost be inclined to say that they perform equally good solo. But still, a hunter doesn't need to go solo melee, and a skilled hunter will still carry the day against quite many creeps.
    OMG! Did you wrote "Yes"? ;D Oh, wait... Hunter doesnt need to go melee, true, hunter have to do anything to avoid melee, just like warg have to avoid range, but with warg skills its easier to reduce distance than increase it on hunter. Fact.

    PS: Hunters can also move in stealth with nearly as good stealth as wargs, if elves. And most are elves.
    Did you really wrote that? -50% speed,out of combat only, +1 stealth, 30min CD You see? You have no idea what are you talking about. Fact.
    Last edited by giboosc; Feb 04 2013 at 11:17 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  7. #4832
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    I have no damn idea why I waste my precious time explaining something to complete idiot that can't even read whole sentence. I know your brain is lagging when common sense is around but seriously it's about reading whole post not random words in random order.



    @ glohir

    It's not problem to find champ that agrees with me, there's problem to make them post on forums, people simply don't want to waste time to argue someone as stupid as your friend.

    *giggle*

    I still remember legionfail bragging in global that you 6 manned watcher...on lvl 75...

  8. #4833
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Sorry but comparing the hunters vs the wargs (survivability/ezmoding) is totally the funniest thing ive seen in forums, but hunters stealth vs wargs stealth? it made me get almost a sixpack from laughing :P.

    70% of the players would choose warg while the other 20% would decline both ^^.

  9. #4834
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    You should roll a hunter stoff then, its easymoding at its best. Sit on a ledge and win, since creeps get hitted and stand there till they die.
    You forgot hunters have fire oils and wargs don't btw.
    And if a r9+ warg cant kill a hunter in 1v1 by jumping first, it means he has to improve, a lot (its another polite way to say they suck). Though I like how they run with sprint like if they have their tail on fire after a single autoattack. Kees said its easiest class to play, the confirmation is that with r7 audacity r6 puppy i killed a r10 hunter few days ago by spamming a certain skill called 'bestial claws'. If you find any difficulty in playing warg, then you might try LEGO Lotr, might be more adapt game ^^



    -50% (or 30 dont remember) run speed, low stealth level half of wargs. Definitely nearly as good as wargs.

    A tip stoff, before saying anything about other classes... play them :P I can tell you I play way easier champ than hunter, because if I make a mistake I can run away, thing I can't do on hunter. Mistake is death.

    Well, at least there used to be a number of stealth items you could equip to get better stealth. And in doing so, a hunter could get relatively the same stealth as a warg, as Delotha has shown us wargs many, many times. Has that changed? Can you no longer equip items which increase your stealth level?

    Champions are easy indeed, too strong. They are an exception, as I said earlier. But by default, pewing IS easier than melee and especially cc classes.


    Alakin isn't an easymoder, far from it. But your class is easy and can achieve great success with limited effort. But there is ofc a difference between good and bad players.


    I've never won a fight against any half-decent player by spamming Beastial Claws because it's a tactic only silly hunters think wargs use. You won't win fights just by spamming claws, and if you did so against a r10 hunter, it simply means that the hunter was a very poor player or performed very poorly in that particular fight.

    Both you and kees know that you beat average wargs with relative ease, using effort and skill, and you can also give top wargs quite a challenge and even win. (that being said, I am talking about how it was before RoR)



    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Wrong, i am a bad warg and i can kill decent freep. The difference between me and you is that my opinion comes from expierience (played both discussed classes)and i dont sayin that i am experienced warg. Far from it. I suck on warg but still can kill decent freep. Fact.



    No stoff, you,re defining it wrong. Easy = Easy to play. Getting points is reward, not goal of PvMP. I admire your belief in what Turbine wrotes, "Convenience not advantage" remember it?

    Well, from 5.5 years of experience warging, I can tell you that you are wrong. I've known hundreds of wargs up throughout the years, and I and every other veteran warg will tell you that you are wrong. You might suck on warg, who knows, but you also face sucky players. A decent freep would crush you if you stink, poor wargs are but cannon fodder.


    The goal of the game is to get ranked. Ranking is easier for a hunter. Hunter is listed as an easy class. Hunter is ranged. Hunter is popular. Hunters have always been renown winners. Easymoders flock to hunter. Many hunters have no idea how to melee with their class but still reap more renown than most. Hunter is easy.



    All this being sad, I have respect for the two of you as players, even though Alakin is an extreme teller of Fairy Tales and never gets the truth right.
    Last edited by stoffi; Feb 04 2013 at 12:25 PM.

  10. #4835
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    I must agree with stoff here. Warg is far harder to play than hunter.
    1. Warg has to learn how to stay behind target for positional damage, unlike hunter which turns combat assistance and spams PS.
    2. Warg has to learn his debuffs, 1 or 2 debuffs can make the difference between loss and win.
    3. Warg has to time his stuns perfectly, there's nothing better than stunning fully buffed hunter mid ISB animation.
    4. Shadow wargs have roughly 10-20% less mitigations than hunters and have only 1 skill that bypasses mitigations (which btw isn't that good), flayer wargs are tad different but there's not many competent flayer wargs on gilrain.

  11. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I have no damn idea why my precious brain is lagging when common sense is around
    You really lost it now Ret.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  12. #4837
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    I am not sure if you are that stupid or you are just pretending to be but I bet on first option.

  13. #4838
    Everyone who beats you is stupid , aren't they?

    Act like an adult for once.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  14. #4839
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362









    That is what would happen to you if you had balls to fight back instead of sprinting to TR.

    For once act like a man.
    Last edited by Retarius; Feb 04 2013 at 03:19 PM.

  15. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post









    That is what would happen to you if you had balls to fight back instead of sprinting to TR.

    For once act like a man.
    mm, so you CJ a cappy who has been longer in your own kin than in a kin with me. Oke do i care?

    and OW MY GOD! you killed a hunter on your warg! and died in the process. You so pro!

    I dont have to remind you what happend the last time i sparred your warg right? YOU ran away when vanni came to spectate at LC HS.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  16. #4841
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    mm, so you CJ a cappy who has been longer in your own kin than in a kin with me. Oke do i care?

    and OW MY GOD! you killed a hunter on your warg! and died in the process. You so pro!

    I dont have to remind you what happend the last time i sparred your warg right? YOU ran away when vanni came to spectate at LC HS.
    *giggle*
    And he thought you are friends? Yesterday in raid he even said you all are his best friends and you've been in his house and now you don't care about him getting killed?! omg!

    Warg with 7 audacity killed hunter with full audacity and I had NPCs on me. I guess he could live but you were busy running upstairs

    *Laugh*
    Spectate? Since when sprinting towards 6k morale warg with seeking blades active is watching fight?


    I have advice for you, uninstall lotro and live with your delusions away from here so we don't have to read your complete bull&&&&

  17. #4842
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    And he thought you are friends? Yesterday in raid he even said you all are his best friends and you've been in his house and now you don't care about him getting killed?! omg!
    This says it all. Your life must be pretty miserable if you associate feelings and question friendship over a death in a GAME.



    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Warg with 7 audacity killed hunter with full audacity and I had NPCs on me. I guess he could live but you were busy running upstairs



    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Spectate? Since when sprinting towards 6k morale warg with seeking blades active is watching fight?
    well w/e it was even called out in Freep OOC. So if he really intented to do that than i guess he has his reasons. It's not like you came back to do another spar or something.


    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I have advice for you, uninstall lotro
    Just because you deleted your champ, doesnt mean everyone has to do it. It's funny to see your braincel raging so hard though
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  18. #4843
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    This says it all. Your life must be pretty miserable if you associate feelings and question friendship over a death in a GAME.










    well w/e it was even called out in Freep OOC. So if he really intented to do that than i guess he has his reasons. It's not like you came back to do another spar or something.




    Just because you deleted your champ, doesnt mean everyone has to do it. It's funny to see your braincel raging so hard though

    And I thought you can't fail harder yet you keep copying meme I used for second time.


    As for friendship part, I am once again not surprised that you can't see that I wasn't serious there...

    I was there but you were away once Vani was gone.


    Keep repeating braincell comment I bet you and your friends have a lot of fun repeating insult for 2412341234 time, but what do I expect you are not capable of thinking alone.

  19. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    *giggle*

    Warg with 7 audacity killed hunter with full audacity and I had NPCs on me.
    Sorry ret but you didn't had npc on you or I didn't saw him. my nh was on cd and you had 4 red op's, anyway, it was nice fight.

    Gwailagor

  20. #4845
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Enough of forum 1vs1.



    /Discuss
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  21. #4846
    GM pidlen

  22. #4847
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post


    Keep repeating braincell comment
    You only have one braincell!

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000011e518/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  23. #4848
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Sova View Post
    Sorry ret but you didn't had npc on you or I didn't saw him. my nh was on cd and you had 4 red op's, anyway, it was nice fight.

    Gwailagor
    I had 1 of archers on me.

  24. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    And I thought you can't fail harder yet you keep copying meme I used for second time.


    You see its not about who used it. Its about the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    As for friendship part, I am once again not surprised that you can't see that I wasn't serious there...
    Are you ever serious? Never thought so to begin with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I was there but you were away once Vani was gone.
    Next time, pop out of stealth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Keep repeating braincell comment I bet you and your friends have a lot of fun repeating insult for 2412341234 time, but what do I expect you are not capable of thinking alone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  25. #4850
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Action has been excellent tonight. Unplanned 22-man tribe raid, I am happy.

 

 
Page 194 of 335 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 204 244 294 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload