We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 193 of 335 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 8355
  1. #4801
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    I wouldnt say those 2 players in the screeny need to delete themself, but i see you think diffrend. Its disappointing to see so extreem store use, i aggree on that.



    Once again proves how very little you seem to understand.



    ow.... oke so you like to call 3000 ( 4 full baggs ) store pots dedicated? i have to aggree, in some way it is.



    *using stance dance and gear swap.

    Your free to do it aswell, so is every champ/warden. I guess it involves to much skill?



    I've made this pic in paint with thought "all morons will be mad" I see it works even after few weeks.


    Of course everyone can use it but it is abusing, wargs stance dancing has been nerfed, champions wardens will be at some point.

  2. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I've made this pic in paint with thought "all morons will be mad" I see it works even after few weeks.
    you need to atleast have one stack in order to made that with paint..... thats already 50 pots. I guess the store pots on your warg where painted aswell.


    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Of course everyone can use it but it is abusing, wargs stance dancing has been nerfed, champions wardens will be at some point.
    And gear? or you fight without gear?

  3. #4803
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    you need to atleast have one stack in order to made that with paint..... thats already 50 pots. I guess the store pots on your warg where painted aswell.




    And gear? or you fight without gear?
    Even if I do it's still not ezmoding. Learn the meaning of word before using it.

    I won't even comment second part of your post it's painful understand.

  4. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Even if I do it's still not ezmoding. Learn the meaning of word before using it.
    You should learn it, seriusly i cant think of anyone in your kin who should be telling me what ezmoding is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I won't even comment second part of your post it's painful understand.
    You just did. On my full post. /Epic Fail

  5. #4805
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    You should learn it, seriusly i cant think of anyone in your kin who should be telling me what ezmoding is.
    Everyone can see you as blue line noob champ which shows up in EM only when freeps have advantage, that is definition of ezmode. And I have something more than random insults I have proof that you play only when it's easy for you.


  6. #4806
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Marine Rush will go far in Bronze League.

    Oh, forgot to mention I'm silver league. So 9 out of 10 isn't much to brag about.


    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post



    What a game it was.
    IS.


    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    I have to admit, I missed your posts stoff. I might continue to rank my warg then as its listed to advanced and needs pure skill to be played
    Well, no doubt about it, Hunter has always been one of the easiest classes to rank, so it might do you good playing a class where your main source of infamy can't come from easymoding. That being said, I'm not saying you are an easymoder, I'm just saying hunter is an easy class to rank in general.



    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    So, when Turbine wrote something it is true, right?

    Not exactly quote but:"store stuff is for convenience, not advantage" - thats what turbine has wrote

    Hunter is easy, when lvling, veeery easy. Roll yours and come to moors, we'll see how easy is your hunter in pvp.
    And im not saying that hunter is very complex class, it isnt. but playing an easy class in hard env is not so easy as killing landscape mobs.

    I play warg too, and stoff, its easiest class ive ever played Im still r6 and im proly last creep without brand, but im preety sure that it will be easier on higher ranks, am i wrong?

    Sorry, mate, but soon 6 years of experience with Lotro tell us otherwise. Getting renown on hunters is pretty easy, meaning it's easier to play. Also, a melee class which relies on cc and stealth can NEVER EVER be easier to play than a pew class unless said pew class is extremely underpowered. It's simple logic, it's nature. You can stand from a distance and just harvest, whereas a melee class depending on cc and stealth must go in there and use a combination of skills. The hunter can simply stand from a far literally pressing 1,2,3 and sweep in renown.

    Again, this is not the same as saying all hunters are easymoders. But it is an easy class by definition and logic and you have to almost strive to make it really challenging, by going out there and challenging yourself. A warg does not have the same luxury, he has to go out there every time.

    I'm so glad that the two of you know everything there is to know about warg after a few hours of playing. Teach us, please.

  7. #4807
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Everyone can see you as blue line noob champ which shows up in EM only when freeps have advantage, that is definition of ezmode. And I have something more than random insults I have proof that you play only when it's easy for you.

    Congratz Ret! You just found out that not everyone is unlimited vip! Way to go.

  8. #4808
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Congratz Ret! You just found out that not everyone is unlimited vip! Way to go.
    Nope, I found that not everyone is capable of playing when there's chance of defeat.

  9. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Nope, I found that not everyone is capable of playing when there's chance of defeat.
    Ya, thank god for that big update on 21 januari , otherwise i would have been so dead.

  10. #4810
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Ya, thank god for that big update on 21 januari , otherwise i would have been so dead.
    It's not about update it's about ammount of creeps that been there since RoR. I will stop it here as I feel my brain cells die painfully whenever I read your bs.

  11. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    It's not about update it's about ammount of creeps that been there since RoR.
    since RoR? as far as i know creeps got some much needed buffs since RoR. RoI was even more in our favour.


    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I will stop it here as I feel my brain cells die painfully
    good.

  12. #4812
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Original:
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    It's not about update it's about ammount of creeps that been there since RoR. I will stop it here as I feel my brain cells die painfully whenever I read your bs.
    Corrected:
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    It's not about update it's about ammount of creeps that been there since RoR. I will stop it here as I feel my brain cell die painfully whenever I read your bs.
    Spot the difference.

  13. #4813
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Original:

    Corrected:


    Spot the difference.
    Cells = cell, what do I win?

  14. #4814
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbit View Post
    Cells = cell, what do I win?
    An imaginary warden nerf.

  15. #4815
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Original:

    Corrected:


    Spot the difference.
    You are mad coz your last brain cell left you after reading one of your &&&& posts :c

    @edhun

    1 advice for you. Learn to read before you will make fool of yourself again.
    Last edited by Retarius; Feb 03 2013 at 02:49 PM.

  16. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post

    1 advice for you. Learn to read before you will make fool of yourself again.
    Ya, thats just exactly what i told you yesterday... afther you failed to understand a basic champion trait/traitline bonus.

  17. #4817
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    You are mad coz your last brain cell left you after reading one of your &&&& posts :c
    OoOooOOOooo. You certainly have a lot more nerves to step on than you do brain cells to use.

    I bid you bad day.

  18. #4818
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Battlefield 1942 is another temporary favourite, even managed to scrap together 8 guys including myself and we had a nice oldfashioned LAN party. Omaha Beach, what a map.
    Oooh BF1942. Good times there

  19. #4819
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Ya, thats just exactly what i told you yesterday... afther you failed to understand a basic champion trait/traitline bonus.
    But I am not the one that has problems with reading. It's common knowledge that you have no clue about your class, I've asked plenties of champs (ones out of kin too just so you know) about your posts and claims and they all confirmed that what you say is utter bs. Time to learn to read and play.


    Deal with it.

  20. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Sorry, mate, but soon 6 years of experience with Lotro tell us otherwise. Getting renown on hunters is pretty easy, meaning it's easier to play. Also, a melee class which relies on cc and stealth can NEVER EVER be easier to play than a pew class unless said pew class is extremely underpowered. It's simple logic, it's nature. You can stand from a distance and just harvest, whereas a melee class depending on cc and stealth must go in there and use a combination of skills. The hunter can simply stand from a far literally pressing 1,2,3 and sweep in renown.

    Again, this is not the same as saying all hunters are easymoders. But it is an easy class by definition and logic and you have to almost strive to make it really challenging, by going out there and challenging yourself. A warg does not have the same luxury, he has to go out there every time.

    I'm so glad that the two of you know everything there is to know about warg after a few hours of playing. Teach us, please.

    Experience has nothing to do, im talking about how im feeling playing warg, and im feeling "EZmode". In raid - hunter is easy to play, easiest of easiest, rue - pew, pew and take points. But im talking about solo play. Comparing solo played warg to solo played hunter is what im talking about. Roll hunter and see for yourself, please.

    And when i wrote i know everything about wargs? I told its easy, easy to solo. Easier than on hunter.

    Roll one and check it, bcuz now you have no idea what you are talking about.

    And at last - dont call for logic, its turbine

  21. #4821
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Experience has nothing to do, im talking about how im feeling playing warg, and im feeling "EZmode". In raid - hunter is easy to play, easiest of easiest, rue - pew, pew and take points. But im talking about solo play. Comparing solo played warg to solo played hunter is what im talking about. Roll hunter and see for yourself, please.

    And when i wrote i know everything about wargs? I told its easy, easy to solo. Easier than on hunter.

    Roll one and check it, bcuz now you have no idea what you are talking about.

    And at last - dont call for logic, its turbine
    Wargs are awesome as solo class. I love the class atm in 1vs1. It's just a shame there are no soloers to fight against(only a few). It's not that easy to kill one squishy raid baby in the middle of 25 greedy raid babies I can tell you.
    Means solo wargs don't get much infamy atm except at some good days where I get 3k+ infamy which I consider as much these days.

  22. #4822
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I've asked plenties of champs (ones out of kin too just so you know) about your posts and claims and they all confirmed that what you say is utter bs.
    That's such an easy thing to say Ret..

    Unless the champions you mentioned agree with your post by commenting on it on the forums, you have no proof.
    I can also say that I got several cappies (out of kin) that say your opinion about the champion and captain are utter bs.
    You see? it's so easy to say since you think saying it means you have proof.

    It is possible that you and a few others can't see the logic of Edhun's gear/traits and tactic. But there are many people that do see this logic.

    From my experience I can assure you that Edhun knows what he is doing. He has several gears just to swap out stuff when he sees that's the best thing to do at that moment. Again, maybe that's too hard for you to understand but it still exists.

    Besides, Edhun does some really nice dps in challenging PVE raids. You can't deny this because you have never been in a challenging PVE raid with Edhun.

    In conclusion: You may have a different opinion than others about how a champion should get geared/traited to be good.
    That doesn't mean your opinion is the best opinion. It's just an opinion just like everybodies elses opinion.
    So this doesn't mean that you have to tell others how to get geared/traited.

    I got one tip for you:


    ~Glohir~

  23. #4823
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    That's such an easy thing to say Ret..

    Unless the champions you mentioned agree with your post by commenting on it on the forums, you have no proof.
    I can also say that I got several cappies (out of kin) that say your opinion about the champion and captain are utter bs.
    You see? it's so easy to say since you think saying it means you have proof.

    It is possible that you and a few others can't see the logic of Edhun's gear/traits and tactic. But there are many people that do see this logic.

    From my experience I can assure you that Edhun knows what he is doing. He has several gears just to swap out stuff when he sees that's the best thing to do at that moment. Again, maybe that's too hard for you to understand but it still exists.

    Besides, Edhun does some really nice dps in challenging PVE raids. You can't deny this because you have never been in a challenging PVE raid with Edhun.

    In conclusion: You may have a different opinion than others about how a champion should get geared/traited to be good.
    That doesn't mean your opinion is the best opinion. It's just an opinion just like everybodies elses opinion.
    So this doesn't mean that you have to tell others how to get geared/traited.

    I got one tip for you:


    ~Glohir~

    Pretty sure a lot of champions would agree with me on forums but there's one problem your friend is way too dumb to understand it anyway and it would be simply pointless.

    Me and few others can't see logic in his build because there's no logic, simple as that.

    So does every player in game, but we are talking about traits mainly which most champs find completely unnecessary because they are actually competent at their class.

    As for challenging PvE raids I guess you are talking about something like this:

    15 lvls late

    It's not only opinion, it's fact that he can't (maybe he is not capable of accepting truth) accept.

    I have tip for you:

  24. #4824
    As much as i enjoy to see 2 random people talking about me...... its time to wake up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Pretty sure a lot of champions would agree with me on forums
    There is not a single person so far how agrees with you. Besides you own kin leader who had to come here to post some commen knowledge about champtraits which you failed to understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Me and few others can't see logic in his build
    Oke good to see you admit that it is indeed way to complex for you to begin with...... well atleast i tryed to get it into your braincell, but i see its to much for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    but we are talking about traits mainly which most champs find completely unnecessary because they are actually competent at their class.
    No we are not. If this is about traits than well...... i can inform you that i visits Bards. For the 10th time, its not a mather of using a couple traits.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    It's not only opinion, it's fact that he can't (maybe he is not capable of accepting truth) accept.
    uuhm you realise that it was me who ownd you 3 times right? not the other way around. Learn to accept it before you go spend 2 pages to explain only that you fail to understand even basic knowledge
    Last edited by edjepredje; Feb 04 2013 at 02:59 AM.

  25. #4825
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post

    And when i wrote i know everything about wargs? I told its easy, easy to solo. Easier than on hunter.

    Roll one and check it, bcuz now you have no idea what you are talking about.

    And at last - dont call for logic, its turbine

    The CHARTS throughout all these years of playing give you wrong though. 10 minutes on a hunter is likely to be more profitable than 30 min on a warg. Ranged > Melee. Aoe melee > Melee. This knowledge doesn't even require you to having played the game at all, one can simply look at it and go "Yeah, ofc a ranged class can get points easier; he can attack from afar".

    A hunter will rank much quicker than a warg, fact. Ranged classes will rank quicker than melee, fact. (Champions were an exception(still are?) because they were extremely overpowered and have awesome AoE)


    A hunter will have to use much wit when he's in a melee solo situation indeed, but that's compensated by his superior pew skills(wargs have no pew skills), and the hunter will get renown easier than it is to steal candy from a child. The charts don't lie combined with 6 years of experience.

    And as manegarm says, there is little solo play making the warg tougher to play. A hunter doesn't have to go look, he can wait at a safe spot. Squelch will ofc claim soloing is very viable, even though I have extremely rarely seen him roam the map or camp looking for solo players, but all of us soloers know he is dead wrong.

 

 
Page 193 of 335 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 293 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload