We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 192 of 335 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 8355
    Sorry Galadhad but I got a bloody skill lock mid-fight. Couldn't do anything and had to relog.

Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    I understand that your mad because you fail so hard on killing me with your pethatic p2w creeps . First your spider 1 vs 1 3 times in a row , and than you die twice on your warg.

But asking raid assistance and kicking me from the Fraid? You so pro now Ret!

1.I admit you killed me once, you kited me for 15 minutes spamming bubbles till I disconnected pure skill
    2.When I came back after dc and tried to 1v1 you bolted away to TR and Bolric once your glory heal was gone.
    3.Well hard not to die on audacity 7 warg when jumping around 5 freeps to get a kill on mini or hunter. Maybe I died twice but still managed to kill your hunter friend.

As for kicking from fraid... I told you twice that we needed DPS for raid so I invited this cappy, your 1k remorseless hits are too low to take anything down...

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post

1.I admit you killed me once, you kited me for 15 minutes spamming bubbles till I disconnected pure skill
    we fighted atleast twice compleetly 1vs1 , at cows and at TR HS, you disconnected both times? ya right.....

2.When I came back after dc and tried to 1v1 you bolted away to TR and Bolric once your glory heal was gone.
    You realise that i didnt even use True herorics or dire need right?

3.Well hard not to die on audacity 7 warg when jumping around 5 freeps to get a kill on mini or hunter. Maybe I died twice but still managed to kill your hunter friend.
    I aggree it was fun to see you on a 7 audacity creep

As for kicking from fraid... I told you twice that we needed DPS for raid so I invited this cappy, your 1k remorseless hits are too low to take anything down...
    1. you werent even in the Fraid for more than a minute, how do you know what we 'need'
    2. Last i checked with the same skill vs the same target, my crits where higher than Narg, just to name a champ
    3. i dont read what you tell me in game......
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

we fighted atleast twice compleetly 1vs1 , at cows and at TR HS, you disconnected both times? ya right.....

You realise that i didnt even use True herorics or dire need right?

I aggree it was fun to see you on a 7 audacity creep

1. you werent even in the Fraid for more than a minute, how do you know what we 'need'
    2. Last i checked with the same skill vs the same target, my crits where higher than Narg, just to name a champ
    3. i dont read what you tell me in game......
    1. Yeah I bet you ran to keep crying for help just for fun
    2. Only 2 of my creeps have audacity so it's not that uncommon.
    3. as for damage comment, and then you woke up right?
    4. I am pretty aware that you seems to ignore anything more intelligent than you but yeah I thought you at least read it.

1. Yeah I bet you ran to keep crying for help just for fun
    Ran? i got 3 solo kills on you in half an hour.....

2. Only 2 of my creeps have audacity so it's not that uncommon.
    Bring them the next time, maybe that will give some more nice fights

3. as for damage comment, and then you woke up right?
    Ask Narg. Or maybe you can tell it from your 5 year experiance with champion. Traiting more reds or yellow does not let you hit any higher.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I might create a hunter for pve purposes. No big challenges though, it's a relatively easy class to play After all, Hunter is listed as an Easy class by Turbine, contrary to Burglar which is listed as Advanced, along with its "mirror" class Warg.
    I have to admit, I missed your posts stoff. I might continue to rank my warg then as its listed to advanced and needs pure skill to be played

P.S. Up to some spars on champ if someone wants for about an hour from now, just send me a tell ingame and i'll come
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    What do I think about U10? Im so happy that freeps are getting bfp, finally their ranks have some meaning. Im not either too concerned about the balance, after all Im used to be the underdog :P. When did I create my OP reaver? At the time when charge was r3? skill. And yes I do feel now a bit OP with my mords brand etc. and I enjoy playing with my reaver but I surely will keep playing with it after u10 no matter how godly rks/minis will be :P. Do i want the new store skin for my warg? Yes ofc. What's the point of my post? No idea. Am I drunk? Yea ofc, tequila rules. Do I luub ya all? From the bottom of my heart <3<3<3. Did I forget somerhing? Probably everything meaningful I was meant to say. And now gn all. PS. Does my new imternet connection work on new apoartment? Noooooooooo and I neeeeeed to play soooooo badly.
    <3 Arth!

errr lol no xD when was that? when I lagged and accidently didn't swap back to my 2H so stayed on my 1H lvl 75 with no points spent on damage? xD sorry Edhun but as Ret said: and then you woke up..

also you being champ expert apparently swapping traits does matter if you swap out the wrong traits (like the crit MULTIPLIER one) also even if you would by chance hit as hard/harder as you claim, you'd be in fervour for one, cause with glory no chance. and also your overall dps would be severly slacking compared to a fervour champion because of 4 red set bonus, which makes you lose a lot of pips.

also if you check your red trait bonusses: 2 and 3-set bonus give you extra multiplier.

so yes it does matter if you trait in a few blues and yellows where reds should reign.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    After all, Hunter is listed as an Easy class by Turbine, contrary to Burglar which is listed as Advanced, along with its "mirror" class Warg.
    So, when Turbine wrote something it is true, right?

Not exactly quote but:"store stuff is for convenience, not advantage" - thats what turbine has wrote

Hunter is easy, when lvling, veeery easy. Roll yours and come to moors, we'll see how easy is your hunter in pvp.
    And im not saying that hunter is very complex class, it isnt. but playing an easy class in hard env is not so easy as killing landscape mobs.

I play warg too, and stoff, its easiest class ive ever played Im still r6 and im proly last creep without brand, but im preety sure that it will be easier on higher ranks, am i wrong?
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Sorry Galadhad but I got a bloody skill lock mid-fight. Couldn't do anything and had to relog.
    Np mate

P.S. Sry Dime, didn't see that someone ganked our spar, just realised it when I got 30 renown from kb. Sry again.
    Last edited by CptnGlupino; Feb 02 2013 at 06:54 PM.
    Galadhad R10 Champion - Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post

errr lol no xD when was that? when I lagged and accidently didn't swap back to my 2H so stayed on my 1H lvl 75 with no points spent on damage? xD sorry Edhun but as Ret said: and then you woke up..
    Noob:P mistakes and lagg are not allowed.

well its hard to massure anyway... you maybe was in a group without a cappy, maybe not food/scrolls, controld burn active or not.... but well i hitted higher there.

also you being champ expert apparently swapping traits does matter if you swap out the wrong traits (like the crit MULTIPLIER one) also even if you would by chance hit as hard/harder as you claim, you'd be in fervour for one, cause with glory no chance. and also your overall dps would be severly slacking compared to a fervour champion because of 4 red set bonus, which makes you lose a lot of pips.
    obviusly Deadly strike ( crit multiplier ) and 3 red bonus ( more crit multiplier ) is what i ALWAYS have slotted. not switching that out. And again...... i stancedance ... glory when taking damage, fervour when damaging. But its true, overal dps is lower. but does it mather 1vs1? no...

also if you check your red trait bonusses: 2 and 3-set bonus give you extra multiplier.
    Tell this to Ret.

Anyway, this is about me getting kicked from the raid randomly... not about how little Ret knows about champs

Cool

well its hard to massure anyway... you maybe was in a group without a cappy, maybe not food/scrolls, controld burn active or not.... but well i hitted higher there.

obviusly Deadly strike ( crit multiplier ) and 3 red bonus ( more crit multiplier ) is what i ALWAYS have slotted. not switching that out. And again...... i stancedance ... glory when taking damage, fervour when damaging. But its true, overal dps is lower. but does it mather 1vs1? no...

Tell this to Ret.

Anyway, this is about me getting kicked from the raid randomly... not about how little Ret knows about champs

I was rollling on champ before you even created lotro account, I deleted it but still it doesn't stop me to know about this class more than you do, someone who has to trait glory on a champ is proof itself that he either knows &&&& about his class or his balls are too small to even try fighting in a fair fight. I dare to say both options apply in your case. Now go and stop embarrassing yourself even further.

I was rollling on champ before you even created lotro account, I deleted it but still it doesn't stop me to know about this class more than you do, someone who has to trait glory on a champ is proof itself that he either knows &&&& about his class or his balls are too small to even try fighting in a fair fight. I dare to say both options apply in your case. Now go and stop embarrassing yourself even further.
    We doing random insulting now? cool bro.

Anyway.... i am sure all of your kins member who suddenly go into moors on a warden have very tiny balls if i follow this logic.....
    Please DONT start an argument to me about whats fair. You store to the win, on both sides. Half your kin does. If that aint enough, well than just go club 50k in one day, i am sure that is fair fighting

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    I play warg too, and stoff, its easiest class ive ever played
    It's such a relief we have pro freeps coming to creep side to teach wargs about this game and how to play, based on their experience from spars.

Guide us to victory Kees!
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

We doing random insulting now? cool bro.

Anyway.... i am sure all of your kins member who suddenly go into moors on a warden have very tiny balls if i follow this logic.....
    Please DONT start an argument to me about whats fair. You store to the win, on both sides. Half your kin does. If that aint enough, well than just go club 50k in one day, i am sure that is fair fighting
    Yeah WHOLE 2 of them. Both have at least 1 alt with higher total infamy/renown than you. Have you seen me storing in 1v1? I never did and never will unless due to missclick. Go few pages back, check your kinnies clubbing, mine at least have balls to admit that they do. As to being fair, I can assure you that I've had many more fair fights/situations than you will ever do.

I dont have a mord brand matey, gave up after about an hour, 10 boxes full of rubbish, only a few I know have them, and they need a nerf big time, but lets see what happens u10, maybe these brands are needed more?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Yeah WHOLE 2 of them.
    2 ''noobs who dont know there class or have very small balls'' , probebly both

Have you seen me storing in 1v1? I never did and never will unless due to missclick.
    I have seen you use rank 9+ skill on a rank 5 spider.... not starting about your warg.

Go few pages back, check your kinnies clubbing mine at least have balls to admit that they do.
    i few pages back you find me posting that your kinnies are clubbing over 50k a day. I dont see anything like that from mine.....

As to being fair, I can assure you that I've had many more fair fights/situations than you will ever do.
    Its only fair if you win right? you such a kid......

2 ''noobs who dont know there class or have very small balls'' , probebly both

I have seen you use rank 9+ skill on a rank 5 spider.... not starting about your warg.

i few pages back you find me posting that your kinnies are clubbing over 50k a day. I dont see anything like that from mine.....

Its only fair if you win right? you such a kid......

1.Surely rank 14 rk doesn't know how to play, probably that's why whole groups of creeps were logging off when he was comming to EM.

As for another player, rank 12 BA and rank 10 defiler, player which I absolutely put in top of gilrain creeps having fun on freep after years of creeping.

2. I won't even comment it, just laugh at your stupidity.

3. rising glory has been caught clubbing regardless of having 5 or 50k gain.

4. It's only fair when it comes to pure skill not mindless pressing bubbles and traiting.
    Last edited by Retarius; Feb 02 2013 at 08:15 PM.

yeah I agree, probably I had my 75 one hander on and you had scrolls cappy food and controlled burn, then you hit harder than me.

and overal dps does matter in a 1v1 lol, try 1v1's with defilers and Warleaders... flayer wargs, the more you can damage before the bubble replenishes the faster he dies, then you don't have to kite wargs for ages

and calling my kinnies ez moders for playing warden when you play glory champ, just lol. QQ more Ed, QQ more.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    It's such a relief we have pro freeps coming to creep side to teach wargs about this game and how to play, based on their experience from spars.

Guide us to victory Kees!
    Failed trolling attempt. Show me part of my post where im teaching wargs how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    I dont have a mord brand matey, gave up after about an hour, 10 boxes full of rubbish, only a few I know have them, and they need a nerf big time, but lets see what happens u10, maybe these brands are needed more?
    No nerf for brand in near future imo. More brands on creepside -> more freeps using store -> profit for turbine.
    Last edited by giboosc; Feb 03 2013 at 05:02 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

1.Surely rank 14 rk doesn't know how to play, probably that's why whole groups of creeps were logging off when he was comming to EM.
    Sounds very fair to me.... uhm not.

and calling my kinnies ez moders for playing warden when you play glory champ, just lol. QQ more Ed, QQ more.
    it's only fair when it comes to pure skill not mindless pressing bubbles and traiting.
    You both have not even the slightest idea how much effort has gone into playing my champ how he is right now. Maxing and utilizing 4 seconds agers in basicly every fight. Not to mention switching gear and stances. Trust me, its takes a whole lot more skill than mindlessly smashing into your target and than store you way out.

Let me show you what is ez moding :

Furthermore :

- There are no 6 mutliboxing charachers of me standing in the corner of the Snowbourn Hytbold daily so i can get my gear.....
    - There is no ''afk'' craftingbot in the Galtrev craft hall to make my food/pots/reads
    - There is no 1k TP extra legacys on al of my weapons.....

You both have not even the slightest idea how much effort has gone into playing my champ how he is right now. Maxing and utilizing 4 seconds agers in basicly every fight. Not to mention switching gear and stances. Trust me, its takes a whole lot more skill than mindlessly smashing into your target and than store you way out.

Furthermore :

- There are no 6 mutliboxing charachers of me standing in the corner of the Snowbourn Hytbold daily so i can get my gear.....
    - There is no ''afk'' craftingbot in the Galtrev craft hall to make my food/pots/reads
    Looks like you saved the pics from before the peace event Edhun, and we all know what happened then :P. Also, I've never seen Ret use pots on his captain in moors, if you have, please bring photos of that.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000d529d/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[i] Beneath the gold, the bitter steel [/i]

[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Nehalem View Post
    Looks like you saved the pics from before the peace event Edhun, and we all know what happened then :P.
    Just digged them up from this topic to be honist... i am sure there is lots more. I dont know what it has to do with the peace event.

Speaking of peace event: that was a very fair fight aswell!!
    Last edited by edjepredje; Feb 03 2013 at 06:04 AM.

I heard in up 10

They taking hobbits to Isengard
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Furthermore :

Mr T is disappointed because of your ignorance and stupidity, delete yourself.

*giggle* If you want to tell me you have to gear swap and you actually do it then I was overstimating you.

Looks like someone sees no difference between being dedicated and ezmoder. If someone here is ezmoder then surely you are this person, abusing stance dancing, gear swapping, not moving out of GV without cappy buffs, and then finally abusing not really well thought blue line.

Mr T is disappointed because of your ignorance and stupidity, delete yourself.
    I wouldnt say those 2 players in the screeny need to delete themself, but i see you think diffrend. Its disappointing to see so extreem store use, i aggree on that.

*giggle* If you want to tell me you have to gear swap and you actually do it then I was overstimating you.
    Once again proves how very little you seem to understand.

Looks like someone sees no difference between being dedicated and ezmoder.
    ow.... oke so you like to call 3000 ( 4 full baggs ) store pots dedicated? i have to aggree, in some way it is.

abusing stance dancing, gear swapping
    *using stance dance and gear swap.

Your free to do it aswell, so is every champ/warden. I guess it involves to much skill?

Page 192 of 335 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 202 242 292 ... LastLast