We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 187 of 335 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Your class, on the other hand, is the one constantly chainstunning (I imagine that is what you're referring to when obliquely referencing "other skills"). Of course, you can't help it that turbine creates a class whose M.O. is to lame people to death, but I for one wouldn't want to too proud of playing a warg.. To each his own, I suppose.
    I can understand people getting annoyed with being nuked by warg packs by suprise, but have never understood the blind hatred or resentment it generates. If anything Gilrain has fewer "large" wargpacks than other servers. Its pretty easy to call any class lame: There's always a way to justify it.

Ok each to their own for sure, but wargs are no less likely to chainstun than burgs, loremasters or runekeepers, and there's plenty of cc swimming around on creep and freep side alike. Any group of 7 of anything is gonna nuke a solo and most likely cc it to death.

What most folks dislike about wargs is their ability to flee the scene of a crime, kk I an relate to that, but then again they are not built to take punishment, in the absence of this other toons adopt tactics that are equally predictable or iritating. I'm not "proud" of playing warg, but belittling it makes little sense, it takes a degree of competance to get the most out of like all the toons.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Jan 23 2013 at 01:57 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    awww, you could organise another peace event Squelch! please do it, I really enjoyed the last one you did. thanks again for that
    You get enough incest and breeding within your own kin. Stop being greedy.

So I'm guessing tonight was PvE night then
    [IMG]http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/MrSandman70/media/110693KthQe.jpg.html[/IMG]

[url]http://exilesofgilrain.guildlaunch.com[/url]

The TA fight was the highlight. 20 freeps, 30 creeps, 3 blue outposts, no red outposts, tyrant and troll. That was interesting; all went downhill from there >.<
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    The TA fight was the highlight. 20 freeps, 30 creeps, 3 blue outposts, no red outposts, tyrant and troll. That was interesting; all went downhill from there >.<
    aye it was nice also i got my r10 thx to all creeps and freeps who contributed
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    aye it was nice also i got my r10 thx to all creeps and freeps who contributed
    Congrats and well done Saw
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Looks like we have some new pro players who get up to 6 times as much renown/infamy than the rest off us.

Sigh......
    Last edited by edjepredje; Jan 24 2013 at 04:53 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well they are being pretty subtle about what they are doing, oh wait... nevermind. Why isn't this a bannable offence?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000699f5/signature.png]Gelihad[/charsig]
    Also Zigmund lvl 85 Guardian (r4), Mistye lvl 60 Burglar
    Cargoth r5 warg.

Think I now have seen everything that EM has to offer .... being CJ'd by an R0 Freever who I have never seen before , not that I have CJ'd anyone in any MMO ever over the last 10 years of PvP

Mr R0 Freever if you are trying to hide in a group of R7's and above.. YOU will be the target.. live with it, die , rez come back but to CJ for 20-30 secs ... /shrug
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000168bff/signature.png]Aidlywo[/charsig]

Getting a Gold Class Item "Soon™" - Currently running 999th ITA Instance

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post

+rep
    OH MY GOD
    you stole my favorite terry crews commercial pic

Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Looks like we have some new pro players who get up to 6 times as much renown/infamy than the rest off us.

Sigh......

i think we can conclude this person puts every single farmer/clubber to shame.
    On German servers the infamy/renown farms you.
    Last edited by Pelious; Jan 24 2013 at 11:41 AM.

I was very impressed with the fights we had last night. A troll, more than a full raid, a full set of Chieftains and TWO Tyrants in the TA Tyrant room.

Freeps never stood a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Funny you should mention that... I knew this guy who would always moan, groan and complain about the problems in his town. Never did he tire of boring others with his ceaseless depression and disillusionment with everything except himself. Now he is gone from that town, with little to complain about.

Yet, he continues to do so. Always complaining about that town, for no reason.

Some things just don't change, do they?
    Come on Squelcher, I know southern Ireland's a bit of a bit but Waterford can't be THAT bad surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Demaith View Post
    Come on Squelcher, I know southern Ireland's a bit of a bit but Waterford can't be THAT bad surely?
    I have never had myself psychologically evaluated, but I am quite certain that I am not schizophrenic.
    You, however...

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I have never had myself psychologically evaluated, but I am quite certain that I am not schizophrenic.
    You, however...
    The voices in my head tell me to say these things, if that's any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Demaith View Post
    The voices in my head tell me to say these things, if that's any help.
    No cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post

i think we can conclude this person puts every single farmer/clubber to shame.
    On German servers the infamy/renown farms you.
    Some of the very high gains on daily stats can be server transfers. If you transfer somewhere, all your renown appears in 1 day.

There was a defiler that got 1.4 mil a few days ago, but turned out to be server transfer (obviously)

for 490 k he would need to get 20k per hour and play 24 hours :S thats just insane ;P
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Some of the very high gains on daily stats can be server transfers. If you transfer somewhere, all your renown appears in 1 day.

There was a defiler that got 1.4 mil a few days ago, but turned out to be server transfer (obviously)

for 490 k he would need to get 20k per hour and play 24 hours :S thats just insane ;P
    2 mil total renown, so yeah it's clubbed

Working for rank? MEEEEEH.

From LOTRO dev twitterchat:

Q34 @GuildofShadows There is a lot of talk about balance on the moors. Are you currently looking into this for better balance between sides?
    A34 Hoarsedev there's always a lot of talk about balance in the moors.
    A34 it is built to shift back and forth.
    A34 Next month we'll bring a Pvp dev to talk more about it.

Q30 @DavidSp64583582 What does standardizing power pools mean? #LOTRO
    A30 HoarseDev Powerpools will seem less random between similar classes.
    A30 This will clear the way to make overall class updates easier in the future.

Q36 @katabendroth Other classes don't have to give up DPS to survive, why do hunters have to do so? #LOTRO
    A36 Hoarsedev With upcoming class changes ALL CLASSES will have some difficult choices.

Q38 @GuildofShadows Please tell us more! What do you mean all classes have to choose? #lotro
    A38 Hoarsedev We'll talk more in future chats. #LOTRO

Interesting stuff. Was a good evening by the way.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Thanks all for good fight and cheer Peli
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/1/0/0/1/111001UtEFA.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post

Working for rank? MEEEEEH.

He isn't a clubber he's a transfer from Eldar, I don't think r12 in a day is possible :P defo not on a creep unless you're rich

Edit: Firefox sucks

Awesome late night fights around EC! Tnx to all involved, think it was good renown for everyone, was fun also. Miss more stuff like that on the moors
    Galadhad R10 Champion - Laurelin

To @ Champ Galadhad & @ LM Thundidull : Very nice fight at EC tonifght guys . 2 freeps against 6 creeps and many KBs
    Last edited by Verne; Jan 24 2013 at 08:29 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000194317/signature.png]Robespierre[/charsig]

Pensionary Party : High Warden Veren & Commander Valhalla

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    Can I return my ticket please? No one ever told me the train would be on fire.
    Izanagi, Zuik, Deity, Quetsel, Sidekick- Gilrain

(O)> =(Q) Interspecies love can be difficult.

Page 187 of 335 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 237 287 ... LastLast