We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 186 of 335 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 8355
    Yup was a fun night last night - so national hugging day did its job and there were some good long fights
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000168bff/signature.png]Aidlywo[/charsig]

Getting a Gold Class Item "Soon™" - Currently running 999th ITA Instance

And I lost my connection to in the rally just regained them today
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/1/0/0/1/111001UtEFA.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    No need to hips from players who fights back instead of calling for help in a 1vs1 fight. The fight was so close so had to see if I could finish you off even tho I was about to die. Got close but not close enough. Thx for fight!
    Most people I fight, I never jump them unless I have hips off cd because I know they will kite me while crying for help.
    That is quite funny to read, coming from you..

Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Let me guess.. another complain about me hipsing from 20 greedy freeps? Or me hipsing from the faceroll class aka warden?
    I don't care about raid babies or/and wardens opinions on how I should play.

Have a nice day.
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

The fights in terms of action

The time I could be in yesterday (later part) was good fightwise. Want more of that.
    Thanks to all involved.
    If the fights are even, it doesn't matter so much how many OPs each side has.
    But, good long fights is only one part of the game...

What you gain from them in terms of points

One big part of the game is to gain inf/ren in non-zerg battles.
    Zergs for sake of zerg goes down the drain.
    So, as freeps had most keeps (4?) and also a DoF ren buff, we creeps
    got way to little payment for the fighting. Can mention that I during my time in
    I saw/read/heard no intentions to even that gap out.
    The inf/ren buffs have mostly been in freep flavour lately imo. I kindly ask creep
    leaders to have this in mind and try to work with that as much as possible.
    I am sure you think about those buffs that all the time, but a reminder have not killed
    anyone afaik. XP "buys" ranks (it's a milestone and fun to rank), ranks "buys"
    new skills and old skills are made better.

Cheers, keep the spirit up

Wow.. This evening was packed with action. The early evening was nice when the numbers were balanced.
    Later on creeps got ON buff since there was so many freeps at the time.
    Thanks and respect to all creeps who stood their ground, freep hammer and anvil tactic with 2 raids was brutal. I think creeps got some nice infamy as well even when you were outgunned.
    Sidenote: it was nice to see some old faces.

Cya'll out there.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

More in general, coming from a warg. Jumping hunters branded and still failing, at their place I would quit a game after such a shame. Or like jumping one at 2k after mapping in and sprinting after losing a 1v1, losing 1v1 after jumping first on 3 red OP's...not even my r6 warg is that awesome!

P.S. Someone saying finth uses warden as faceroll class, coming from people who started ranking warg in RoI must be really an offence

Anyways, nice action in the afternoon, good fun in TA when we took it with 16 creeps inside, enjoyed the 20 mins fight ^^
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jan 22 2013 at 06:26 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Good fun tonight. Unfortunately the best infamy came when I was on troll, thus, out of reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    More in general, coming from a warg. Jumping hunters branded and still failing, at their place I would quit a game after such a shame. Or like jumping one at 2k after mapping in and sprinting after losing a 1v1, losing 1v1 after jumping first on 3 red OP's...not even my r6 warg is that awesome!

P.S. Someone saying finth uses warden as faceroll class, coming from people who started ranking warg in RoI must be really an offence

Anyways, nice action in the afternoon, good fun in TA when we took it with 16 creeps inside, enjoyed the 20 mins fight ^^
    All I know is that I fought a branded hunter who was hugging his back at a rock. Old but clever tactic.
    I took a chance and jumped you and was close but I lost. I saw an opportunity and mapped back and sprinted hoping you were writing about the victory in ooc or hopefully on forums even(guess I was lucky), and I found you close to the same spot on 2k morale. Oh, I also mapped back because I'm a bad looser and it gave me profit. Another lesson learned for you :P
    Thx for the fight.

About Finth. Yes he is playing a faceroll class but I forgot to mention he play his warden with shield traits and mostly use determination stance. At least he played his warden before RoR also.

And my warg is from Mirkwood days. Before you started your hunter.
    Last edited by grapez; Jan 22 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Hear me bark!

All I know is that I fought a branded hunter who was hugging his back at a rock. Old but clever tactic.
    I took a chance and jumped you and was close but I lost. I saw an opportunity and mapped back and sprinted hoping you were writing about the victory in ooc or hopefully on forums even(guess I was lucky), and I found you close to the same spot on 2k morale. Oh, I also mapped back because I'm a bad looser and it gave me profit. Another lesson learned for you :P
    Thx for the fight.

About Finth. Yes he is playing a faceroll class but I forgot to mention he play his warden with shield traits and mostly use determination stance. At least he played his warden before RoR also.

And my warg is from Mirkwood days. Before you started your hunter.
    Wrong, read my post. I said you RANKED your warg in RoI, not created. I can say I made my freaver 5 years ago as well then .You complaining about him using blue traits and determination? Then everyone can complaing about you using flayer, dont be ridiculous. And dont QQ about me giving the back to a rock, your fault to jump me there, your fault to dont make me turn. Not here to stay like a doll and take your claws from behind dear ^^ But oh sorry, you're playing an advanced class..compared to the 2 buttons class hunter...i should have no defenses and stay there.
    And yes, a bad loser anyways, it looked like more a whine/rage kill, I could DF if I wanted but I didn't, and i tracked you even before, I just wanted to see if you would have been that lame I thought since i was standing there Just confirming the awesomeness of gilrain wargs. Come back soon Mok please! Cya ingame, less whining pls mane, wonder why you log so rarely the fotm OP hunter.

On champ at LCHS if someone wants few spars, will be there for 15 mins ^^
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jan 22 2013 at 07:06 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Wrong, read my post. I said you RANKED your warg in RoI, not created. I can say I made my freaver 5 years ago as well then. And dont QQ about me giving the back to a rock, your fault to jump me there, your fault to dont make me turn. Not here to stay like a doll and take your claws from behind dear ^^ But oh sorry, you're playing an advanced class..compared to the 2 buttons class hunter...
    And yes, a bad loser anyways, it looked like more a whine/rage kill, I could DF if I wanted but I didn't, and i tracked you even before, I just wanted to see if you would have been that lame I thought since i was standing there Just confirming the awesomeness of gilrain wargs. Come back soon Mok please! Cya ingame, less whining pls mane.

On champ at LCHS if someone wants few spars, will be there for 15 mins ^^
    Didnt expect this post from you. Not sure where you are going but seems like em just got another hater.
    What QQ?
    And when did I say hunter is a 2 button class?

This is the last post from me.

Edit: where is your champ? Nothing at lchs
    Last edited by grapez; Jan 22 2013 at 07:08 PM.

Hear me bark!

Some nice fights tonight and thanks to all creeps who stayed after lots of wipes, a lot either sideswitched or logged off. We creeps again fought against bigger numbers and some reason freeps seem to want the op's all the time. Keeping it 2v2 is fair enough. We came out with nice infamy but looking at daily stats freeps dominated with having most keeps again. Overall 2 decent days in a row, nice fighting
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Today was my lucky day, much infamous, 2 boxes, 1 greater sigil, many kills. And lot of fun thanks all guys and as always great lead Luit
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/1/0/0/1/111001UtEFA.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Wow.. This evening was packed with action. The early evening was nice when the numbers were balanced.
    Later on creeps got ON buff since there was so many freeps at the time.
    Thanks and respect to all creeps who stood their ground, freep hammer and anvil tactic with 2 raids was brutal. I think creeps got some nice infamy as well even when you were outgunned.
    Sidenote: it was nice to see some old faces.

Cya'll out there.
    Missed the early action, when I logged on creeps already had the outnumbered buff which amused me as there was a full creep raid and on my warg came across two creeps with 2 freavers each farming dwarves. There were also 4 non-raided non-anon creeps on list apart from them making a minimum of 35 creeps with the outnumbered buff >.<

Joined raid and predicted lots of flanks as there were two freep raids, from what I could gather at least 18 in each. Just glad I forsaw the tr take to wipe us at tr spawn before it happened and mapped to check as the 2nd raid arrived.

Action was ok, but obviously for the bit i was there pretty one sided. Can guess the charts tomorrow will show a lot of renown in the balance.

Just confirming the awesomeness of gilrain wargs. Come back soon Mok please!
    :P there you go slating all wargs again. Oh except mokrum >.<

./shrug wardens, top of the league at the moment. I'd not be inclined to fight wardens much either tbh.

Saw stealthiness's champ jump and kill a bunch of creeps farming dwarves earlier, some were multiboxed freavers, one was afk, only one was active, so jumped him... stayed after the other creep went down and he hit dire need and might have stayed to fight him even in the dwarf camp.. then again a warden arrived.. bleed hit, so thought oh fight just became pointless and left immediately.

These things will kick out 5k of bleeds after a fight is over, let alone the damage they kick up while self healing, able to dc and use never surrender when on a rat target. Generally they can get back to freep healers when outnumbered and come out on top when its a small scale fight. I have no issue with people playing them, but its top of the league of toon power at the moment. If you need proof of that look at who's switched to them recently. No suprises there really lol.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Jan 22 2013 at 07:31 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

You hunters and wargs really need to stop fighting, make out a bit, and interbreed.

Result: Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You hunters and wargs really need to stop fighting, make out a bit, and interbreed.

Result: Peace.
    awww, you could organise another peace event Squelch! please do it, I really enjoyed the last one you did. thanks again for that

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    awww, you could organise another peace event Squelch! please do it, I really enjoyed the last one you did. thanks again for that
    awwww, look Squelch! Someone doesn't want to miss out on the interbreeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Addendum: On the Gilrain Server of LOTRO's Ettenmoors PvP area, when the Free People side is not zerging, there is an overwhelming tendency to hug, even with superior numbers. This double-tactic is often referred to as "Zugging" and is much deplored by some players on both sides of the conflict who are serious about gaming PvP.

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

+rep
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Lolololololoollo

Best post I've seen in AGES
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Hint: if i was in Determination all the time I wouldn't be able to apply those dots to you that make you run away and hips all the time (to give your little friends time to arrive). Only times I switch to Det (and part of the reason why I don't always switch out of tanking traits, besides just finding it annoying to have to retrait multiple times each night*) is when I'm/because I get tired of being jumped by those wonderful 4-7 member wargpacks (with or without healers) that seem to be everywhere; though even then I usually switch to det too late, hoping against hope I'll be able to put enough dots on at least one of your sorry asses before you start the chainstunning maneuvre y'all are so fond of, which I generally can't avoid because I'm not in the habit of branding, and because I dislike having to use those stupid stun/daze pots all the time.
    Yet here you are accusing wrds of 'facerolling'... All I can say to that is that I guess you're one of those people who like to accuse others of what they do themselves.
    But by all means continue to make false accusations, Lord knows people of your stature are generally not shamed into silence by being confronted with the truth.

* But seriously, what is it with certain people that they are convinced that running around tank-traited is "unskilled" vs being "skilled" when always running around in dps traits? The argument is stupid; the trick is to stay alive long enough to earn renown; if fights require you to trait differently to do so, wouldn't it just make someone stupid to refuse to do so simply because people are too worried about what obvious pros like grapez will say on the forums later, accurate or not? Forgive me for not caring about such opinions much, anyway.. (Or don't, it is of no moment.)
    Last edited by rannion; Jan 23 2013 at 09:34 AM.

* But seriously, what is it with certain people that they are convinced that running around tank-traited is "unskilled" vs being "skilled" when always running around in dps traits? The argument is stupid
    Agreed. So stop complaining about wargs hipsing or using any other skills.
    I have hipsed from wardens with 5k health left and died from bleeds. Many wardens needs to be taken out by a group of wargs to be killed. Or would you do something different?
    You don't do the same dps as certain wardens ofc but your tactic is to stay alive until help arrives. Its not illegal or anything to play like you do but you should accept that if some warg is about to die he will walk away from you without much you can do about it in many cases unless you get some lucky crits with javelins or you have enough bleeds on him.

At least I mostly play solo or in a duo and I don't see many others doing that. Consider yourself lucky if you get jumped by a small pack of wargs instead of a zerg(or zug) of raid babies when you sometimes run around alone.
    Cya out there.
    Last edited by grapez; Jan 23 2013 at 10:02 AM.

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post

+rep
    That made me giggle like an idiot.
    +rep
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Cool

[CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Agreed. So stop complaining about wargs hipsing or using any other skills.
    I have hipsed from wardens with 5k health left and died from bleeds. Many wardens needs to be taken out by a group of wargs to be killed. Or would you do something different?
    You don't do the same dps as certain wardens ofc but your tactic is to stay alive until help arrives. Its not illegal or anything to play like you do but you should accept that if some warg is about to die he will walk away from you without much you can do about it in many cases unless you get some lucky crits with javelins or you have enough bleeds on him.

At least I mostly play solo or in a duo and I don't see many others doing that. Consider yourself lucky if you get jumped by a small pack of wargs instead of a zerg(or zug) of raid babies when you sometimes run around alone.
    Cya out there.
    That's rich. I'm not the one calling in help, unless I happen to be in a raid already anyway, or just tired of your antics. Your class, on the other hand, is the one constantly chainstunning (I imagine that is what you're referring to when obliquely referencing "other skills"). Of course, you can't help it that turbine creates a class whose M.O. is to lame people to death, but I for one wouldn't want to too proud of playing a warg.. To each his own, I suppose.

That said, what happened to your apologizing for spreading lies about my play style, which you engaged in to make yourself seem cooler in the eyes of forumers everywhere? I can't see it on my screen. Therefore, to your "Cya out there" I say that I see no reason to "let bygones be bygones". You got called out, and is now trying to distract attention away from that, primarily by describing my play style as one reliant on 'trying to survive until help arrives', and various other tactics. Own up to your behavior.
    Last edited by Tathlethril; Jan 23 2013 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Removing insults

Page 186 of 335 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 196 236 286 ... LastLast