We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 185 of 335 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Wow i went on creep 15 minutes ago , was questing in those 15 minutes i got 3 lootboxex

inside

20 tome of defence
    and 2 greater sigils

madness tbh
    lol grats

Keep getting lootboxes with sigils and tomes of offence myself, though i was farming a while back and got 5 boxes in 3 hours and 3 keys, 'cept they mainly had those stupid tracking boxes that cant be used by creeps

It is supposed to be lootbox and key weekend, not sure that applies creep side though :S
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Logged out from creepside now because:
    - creeps started up a small raid with 3 groups
    - freeps had no raid/numbers as we could see then
    - Lieutenant/Rougueguie logged over to freep to start up a raid
    - our numbers were the same
    - R's raid + hangarounds came along with 30+ and Rottenrot in the baggage althoiugh he knew our numbers
    - we wiped 4 times or so
    no wonder we creeps log off then
    So, what's on telly tonight?
    Creep: Eruznakh RK8 Defiler
    Freep: Espereth L58 Lore-master
    and others...

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post

Enjoy tactics like trying to take a keep with 1 Craid and 50 Freeps turn up, or when the Creeps learn Freeps are trying to take a keep so ALL Creeps go to the keep causing the Freeps to completely lag out and the Creeps wipe them, dont forget to say thank you to the 10 Healers spot healing you as you leave Grams, which they never leave.

And of course enjoy the insane lag.

Seriously though, hope you find what your looking for, although if its different fights then you will be disappointed.

1 week : Rank 6, Loads of fun every night. Numbers botch sides amazing (sometimes 2 raids vs 2 raids). Lag insane only inside keeps. No freeps who come ONLY healing when they solo. No freep afraid to die. Was totally shocked seeing 10 freeps charge creep raid in OC while TR was red.They killed some, wiped, retreat and came back couple of mins later. Loads of infamy loads of kills loads of dying loads of fun. And tribe full of creeps from gilrain who had enough. Enjoy soon empty moors freepies There will be no lags that for sure
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    1 week : Rank 6, Loads of fun every night. Numbers botch sides amazing (sometimes 2 raids vs 2 raids). Lag insane only inside keeps. No freeps who come ONLY healing when they solo. No freep afraid to die. Was totally shocked seeing 10 freeps charge creep raid in OC while TR was red.They killed some, wiped, retreat and came back couple of mins later. Loads of infamy loads of kills loads of dying loads of fun. And tribe full of creeps from gilrain who had enough. Enjoy soon empty moors freepies There will be no lags that for sure
    So basically snowy is a zergbaby fest? I like your way of accusing only freeps. Of course the creepside has nothing to do with anything. I already know most of the new creeps who left, good riddance to be honest.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

If folks find happiness on snowy good for them, am happy for them. Heavy population servers have never been my cup of tea, but each to their own.

That said. On Gilrain yesterday there had been lug spawn camping by 18 freeps v 12 creeps for about an hour and a half. We made a 5 group and shortly afterwards were zerged down by the freeps who had raided up. So, reluctantly I again made a raid of 12 and went hunting. We wiped the freeps we found in and around ec and all the freeps except four logged. This is the fourth time i've made a half raid to counter a small freep raid recently only for the freeps to log.

Tonight I logged on to see ooc full of 20 freeps farming tr. I made a 3/4 raid, it took some effort to get that many and went out to look for a fight, only to be met by 35 freeps who had organised in advance knowing we had raided up. I am also aghast at the recent fashion for agreeing with the opposition which keeps to own in advance of setting up a raid. Personally I refused to take part. Anyhows soloing away for the next few hours I later logged a wl to help the creeps latent raid fight the freeps at dg, who, after a wipe all logged.

When its poor, gilrain sucks.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    So basically snowy is a zergbaby fest? I like your way of accusing only freeps. Of course the creepside has nothing to do with anything. I already know most of the new creeps who left, good riddance to be honest.

No. There is place for every play style there.Soloers got their area for sparring. Small groups (3-6) Running around and fighting (mostly during daytime due to numbers).And ofcourse burgs camping quest/spawn spots And there are massive groups aswell.But there is nothing like gilrain grams camping where one side run to Lug backdoor on any sign of opposition.Freeps camping grams there stay and fight there till they wipe.
    Good you happy Jure cause 3 of most active creep raid leaders, who make raid every night are guys who were used to playing on gilrain.Now gilrain got no one who can do it every night. So enjoy 1 good night per week And pray Willey will still have strenght and patience to lead creeps against things he wrote above.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    No. There is place for every play style there.Soloers got their area for sparring. Small groups (3-6) Running around and fighting (mostly during daytime due to numbers).And ofcourse burgs camping quest/spawn spots And there are massive groups aswell.But there is nothing like gilrain grams camping where one side run to Lug backdoor on any sign of opposition.Freeps camping grams there stay and fight there till they wipe.
    Good you happy Jure cause 3 of most active creep raid leaders, who make raid every night are guys who were used to playing on gilrain.Now gilrain got no one who can do it every night. So enjoy 1 good night per week And pray Willey will still have strenght and patience to lead creeps against things he wrote above.
    I am not surprised you like that server. Last night 2 freeps in top 50. And on Snowburn dashboard there is only one day when freeps get more renown than creeps infamy. Why those awsome creep raid leaders are moved there? They want easy infamy? Gilrain freeps are better than Snowburn freeps? Gilrain creeps are worst than snowburn creeps? You can answer yourself for those question or you can still blame freeps for that as you do all the time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000004232f/signature.png]Thornado[/charsig]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    If folks find happiness on snowy good for them, am happy for them. Heavy population servers have never been my cup of tea, but each to their own.

When its poor, gilrain sucks.
    When its poor snowbourn sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Grabarz View Post
    I am not surprised you like that server. Last night 2 freeps in top 50. And on Snowburn dashboard there is only one day when freeps get more renown than creeps infamy. Why those awsome creep raid leaders are moved there? They want easy infamy? Gilrain freeps are better than Snowburn freeps? Gilrain creeps are worst than snowburn creeps? You can answer yourself for those question or you can still blame freeps for that as you do all the time.
    Gilrain creeps atm don't have dedicated creep raid leader (Rougue like to switch sides a lot).No one wan't to lead and who would like to lead 18 creeps agains 30+ creeps wnich contain 11 healers sometimes? I seriously thought to give a try but last 2 weeks just assured me it's just waste of time.
    And if you want to talk about dailystats? Check maybe how high on Gilrain would be freep on 51th place on Snow

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....ay?w=Snowbourn

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oday?w=Gilrain

Fantastic action all afternoon, thks all, gutted had to log, working nights
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Hey Manegarm, nice fight back there, appreciate you being a good sport and not hipsing away .
    #zergistheanswer

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    Hey Manegarm, nice fight back there, appreciate you being a good sport and not hipsing away .
    No need to hips from players who fights back instead of calling for help in a 1vs1 fight. The fight was so close so had to see if I could finish you off even tho I was about to die. Got close but not close enough. Thx for fight!
    Most people I fight, I never jump them unless I have hips off cd because I know they will kite me while crying for help.
    Last edited by grapez; Jan 19 2013 at 02:54 PM.
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Grabarz View Post
    Why those awsome creep raid leaders are moved there?
    Aweso... what?! Buhaaahahahahahahhaha ahahahahhahahahha............. ......

Raids on snowbourn are like: [OOC]: OMG 4 freeps GV on horses about to leave. [OOC]: Ok raid's up guys, need healers 20/24

Lets not talk about the player skill now You'll die laughing

Overall atm snowy is a zergland, with twice or three times more creeps than freeps online, and a full red map (keeps OP's relics, heck even both DoF mobs)

But i guess thats what ppl want

Edit: Snowy was very good post RoI, the zerg raids still existed ofc, but solo-small group playstyle wasnt completelly dead. There were more than enough ways to find action depending on your playstyle (small group fights, solo roaming, solo camping GY's...) Atm the only option is raid vs raid(s), where you will need 20-30 secs to get 1 skill off
    Last edited by Yelloweyedemon; Jan 19 2013 at 07:51 PM.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I did have some fights with spiders, but my problem is that if I don't turn cam on before the fight I will forget to turn it on during the fight. Also, fighting spiders it's either fighting a high ranked good one and lose or fighting a lowbie who is dead before he's out of the stun. And also, not aimed at you, but most spiders are fotm raid babies so hard to pick one off for 1v1/small group fight, which is imo the best fighting environment for a burg in QK.
    Hey Steathi, nice vids mate, enjoyed watching them

Will be back to lotro pretty soon I think, busy with work stuff and playing a bit of Rit in spare time atm (though I'm quickly getting bored of the terrible open world conquest mode you HAVE to do in order to gear for normal PvP ). Think I'll get my rogue to about rank 70 then sack it in till they improve it, only 5 ranks to go . Once I get back though we should make a duo vid I reckon, would be fun!

On spiders, what bout mine? ^^
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Fantastic action all afternoon, thks all, gutted had to log, working nights
    Aye it was a good day thanks all and keep it up ^^
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Thumbs up

LETS START new good day on PvP, on Gilrain
    Last edited by Farins; Jan 20 2013 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Hey Steathi, nice vids mate, enjoyed watching them

Will be back to lotro pretty soon I think, busy with work stuff and playing a bit of Rit in spare time atm (though I'm quickly getting bored of the terrible open world conquest mode you HAVE to do in order to gear for normal PvP ). Think I'll get my rogue to about rank 70 then sack it in till they improve it, only 5 ranks to go . Once I get back though we should make a duo vid I reckon, would be fun!

On spiders, what bout mine? ^^
    Was wondering where you were already. Jon is back as well, and Lar has finally, after years of nagging, made a DPS build on his warden haha. Should defo get some action going.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Gilrain lacking Creep leaders? Some things just don't change do they.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post

On an unrelated sidenote, how is the PvP compared to pre Rohan generally? Thinking of trying to hit rank 10 some time this year...
    If you like zeeeeeeeeeeeeeergs, then rohan is perfect for you. If you preferred small group or solo, don't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    If you like zeeeeeeeeeeeeeergs, then rohan is perfect for you. If you preferred small group or solo, don't come back.
    They need to Sticky this on the PvP forum.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Demaith View Post
    Gilrain lacking Creep leaders? Some things just don't change do they.
    Funny you should mention that... I knew this guy who would always moan, groan and complain about the problems in his town. Never did he tire of boring others with his ceaseless depression and disillusionment with everything except himself. Now he is gone from that town, with little to complain about.

Yet, he continues to do so. Always complaining about that town, for no reason.

Some things just don't change, do they?

Great fight tonight, thanks to both sides. Sadly we had 3 OPs, but creeps did great job Thanks.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Great fight tonight, thanks to both sides. Sadly we had 3 OPs, but creeps did great job Thanks.
    Amazing fights, and really long fights. Credit to both sides and I hope both sides enjoyed it. Be great to see more of this. Great leading us creeps marak job well done and freeps well done. Good night for all
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

It was an epic night!!! thanks to all who joined
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Page 185 of 335 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 195 235 285 ... LastLast