We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 172 of 335 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 8355
  1. #4276
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Bwahahahahaha Servelata so funny. Plz stop whahahahahahahahaha
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  2. #4277
    Some1 is Mad i wonder who it can be.

  3. #4278
    Seriously Viriel if you want to talk about action on server from 11 pm on weekdays when next day ppl go to work there is nothing i can say. Just facepalm. I was on yesterday for 5 or 6 hours during till 10 pm and seen numbers and attitude. We can also say freeps are cowards cause 5:59 am there was no freeps in em. Seriously if you guys want to talk BS we can talk BS. Most ppl not read forum anywy so it will not change anything. It's just funny to wind you up.

    Waolas >Since when rank on freep mean anything? R7 champ can be more experienced than some certain hobbit hunter from your kin clubbing 50k renown per day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

  4. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    And some time ago now I stopped being incredibly appalled and full of disbelief about the sheer arrogance of some Gilrain Freep players.
    Woah.

    This, this is mindblowingly ironic.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

  5. #4280
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Bwahahahahaha Servelata so funny. Plz stop whahahahahahahahaha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOY7L...?v=JgdCG1cT6mc
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #4281
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Some1 is Mad i wonder who it can be.
    Bet it's you Arai! isn't it?! ins't it?!!! you were always a hateful person!
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  7. #4282
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Woah.

    This, this is mindblowingly ironic.
    You're right. Ironic AND stupid because I forgot to mention you.

    It's obvious your input here is limited to a mere continuance of your infamous and much-reported, personalised in-game behaviour before you resultantly took most of your toons off Gilrain, and not to the subject at hand.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  8. #4283
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    For me to read all these posts? tl;dr, you've filled almost 3 pages with this rubbish, why? Because you're complaining about freep leaders hugging keeps since RoR. I think I got the gist of it, if not, I'll delete post maybe and forget I said anything.

    Freeps and creeps are generally the same, example: A creep camps a freep GY and inevitably the response is always "NOOB CREEPS CAMPING SPAWN ALL THE TIME!!". However the fact the freep doesn't realize is that he himself often camps a GY with large groups of freeps when creeps lack in numbers or have no raid etc etc. A creep gets camped at GY, and this occurs: "OMG THESE NOOBS CAMPING SPAWN WHY DO FREEPS ALWAYS DO IT THEY JUST WANT EASY KILLS". 5 Minutes later, a creep goes up to the freeps GY to camp their spawn with the intention of not getting "Revenge", as he so told his fellow creeps, but secretly in his mind, an excuse, a justification to go and get easy infamy from camping lowbie freeps. The point I am making here is that freeps and creeps are both the same as each other. They both think they're extremely unfair, whether it be zergers, GY campers, raid babies, huggers, and anything else you can think of, but they don't actually think, their side is the same, often in a case of severe ignorant hypocrisy, THEY'RE THE SAME.

    Now, back in July I transferred to Snowbourn because I ran into trouble with people, which is not a story for today of course. Back then there was a lot of hugging from both sides, often I'd side switch to help the side out that was being wiped harder than a window at spring cleaning. I side switched because the other side was doing terribly and struggling for numbers, thus they were hugging TR, the creeps however, didn't see it this way, they saw it like this: "Noob freeps hugging when they have a full raid and we have a full raid, why can they not come out of TR!". Sure wargs can track freep numbers, but can they track creep numbers? There's always going to be soloing players around your raid no matter what, so you can't just count yourself as 24 people. I'd side switch, and freeps would be saying on OOC "Creeps outnumber us by 15 and yet they're still hugging TA! What gives?" Again, both sides think of each other as the same. People always count enemy numbers, but do they count their OWN numbers? This is something to take into consideration.

    Creeps also got a good boost in Rohan, defiler heals are easily comparable as the same as minstrel or RK heals, perhaps even better. Say maybe you get more than 6 defilers and a few spiders in a raid. Freeps power is going to be gone within a minute unless they take those flies out and FAST, which is a struggle on such a short CD. Making freeps as good as useless when it comes to keeping themselves up with heals at the least.

    Another thing that came to my attention during the period of Isengard, just after Update 6. Wargs got an upgrade, Rune-keepers also got an upgrade. I'm sure everyone who reads forums remembers the mass QQ because of wargs getting an upgrade and Rune-keepers getting an upgrade. Freeps would say "WARGS ARE OVERPWOWEWEQRED AND NEED TO BE NERFED INTO THE GROUND", Creeps would say, "What's with wargs? They ain't OP, they're just balanced now". Creeps would also say that RKs are overpowered and need to be nerfed to the ground, but freeps would say "No they still aren't good enough, I die way too easily". Mind you I ain't going into that because that's going off topic, but again, freeps and creeps both think their enemy gets it better.

    And for this last one, in which I shall not point names.. There was a creep who complained CONSTANTLY about the use of pay to win on freepside, because a rank 15 brand on any old person who ain't earnt it? That's unreasonable, which I do agree with, which is fixed now anyway. This person always complained and said freeps shouldn't use it because of how overpowered they are and that creeps rarely use it anyway. Again, you don't see the sheer amount of creeps who use pay to win until you go onto the other side. Everything freeps do, creeps do the same.

    Anyway, that is my wall of text for the month, I can go back to my cave now. Fear not, Mourn, my friend. Soon enough freeps may stop hugging and creeps will start instead. No offence intended in this post, I shall not reply to it, only delete it if my point is completely off topic.

    Cheers for reading my wall of text, Olog

  9. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    corrected to *I mean, look at me, a rank 1 can press Toxic Carapace or burrow or disconnect to win or get away from a fight*
    If you are so awesome with all classes, bring your epic hunter in the moors and show us how to play it. Judging players that are here from 5 years when you're here from 8 months and fail terribly hard on warg (leaving a hunter on 3/4 morale after jumping first really needs lot of training to earn such a result).

    Or if you are the solution to our PvP problems, lead a raid and we'll see which side will hug after 1 single wipe. Always same boring story...
    Does mourn even have a warg? Since he's talking about his experience of the last couple of months, am not sure how long he's been here is relevant; you've not been here that long, should I discount your opinion? I don't agree with him entirely, but your comment here is faff. As for leading raids, I do, last time the freeps all logged after one wipe. Sometimes the creeps do that too. Goggles much alakin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    And for the ones complaining about never solo freeps, here's the report after 4 days of solo playing on champion roaming the map.
    - 27 warg fights, 23 hipses.
    - 2 fights 1v1 (thanks ethel for the one near HH, was fun). One was a greenie.
    - zerged +/- 20 times by more than 5 creeps, most of the times cried in OOC ([OOC]xxxxxx: champ ta3 - Rank 11 reaver.)
    So you really expect people to be encouraged to play solo or not group up? And this on champ, imagine what a LM or a hunter would do. Now, log back your creeps and go help them.
    I wonder if you actually believe what you write sometimes, Wow you got zerged a lot solo? welcome to the club; wow wargs have hipsed on you? like you never sprint away; you had some 1v1's great.

    I see you soloing around in a group of 4 or 5 a lot >.< What I never see is you say things like wow that reaver tried to kill me charging all the way over the ford solo when i was next to delo and Viriel on my hunter and he almost did it, one blade toss short as he died, but he tried and didn't care if it was certain death. You never see the good in the opposition, only how awesome you are and how flawed the opposition. Sucks to be you?
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Dec 27 2012 at 02:27 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  10. #4285
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    I do Wiley, and yes mourn has a warg, Gutpox. He's not talking about the experience in last months only, he actually saying a player with high rank just DF and goes around with pocket healers like even a rank 1 can do. Want to see his hunter doing it so badly...he has al lfreep classes, must be so awesome.

    And if you read up, there was someone complaining about 'always grouped' freeps. I explained briefly WHY staying away from everyone else is just feeding the other side now (and this goes for both sides). I respect you as a player, your playstyle and how you play reaver or BA, I see the good in the opposition, but sadly its so rare and even the players that had a small amount of courage in RoI now just rely on calling help and running away (now that some classes are very very strong, if not OP). So dont interfere in things not referred to you, as I said, you're a player that others should copy.
    RoR is made for groups, and if certain creeps who NEVER played freep dare to judge freep raid leaders, freep high ranked players and freeps in general, then like someone said, they have to be closed in a room with soft walls and bended arms. Creep side lacks of few leaders who are not afraid to die, like you or darvius in RoI period. Same on freep sometimes, but way way less...

    P.S. and lol, my post was removed, someone must be moaning so hard at the evidence....sorry mourn!!
    Last edited by Alakin93; Dec 27 2012 at 02:42 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

  11. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Creep side lacks of few leaders who are not afraid to die, like you or darvius in RoI period. Same on freep sometimes, but way way less...
    I won't put down anyone who is willing to lead creepside, I'll either join, or not dependent on what I feel like. Both sides lack a bigger platform of leaders. I've not led freepside for years and don't feel like being drawn into an argument about the quality of its leaders.

    Marak, Iar and collush do a fine job at an unpopular role.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Dec 27 2012 at 03:10 PM.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  12. #4287
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    I do Wiley, and yes mourn has a warg, Gutpox. He's not talking about the experience in last months only, he actually saying a player with high rank just DF and goes around with pocket healers like even a rank 1 can do.
    No e vero!. It seems you too (as expected) suffer from the same diseases as Vitriol and Bellend (see below for the medical terminology). Here's what I actually said Signor:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    (I mean, look at Delotha, a Rank 1 can press DF or disconnect to get away from a fight, or your RK spam healing and store popping, hardly skillful).
    Seems you are wrong again. I didn't suggest Deloser goes round with a pocket healer at all, clearly. I was quoting Waolas' post and referencing his RK Vaolas. Pay attention!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Want to see his hunter doing it so badly...he has al lfreep classes, must be so awesome.
    I prefer to be as modest as possible but yes, how very nice of you to guess correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    RoR is made for groups, and if certain creeps who NEVER played freep dare to judge freep raid leaders, freep high ranked players and freeps in general, then like someone said, they have to be closed in a room with soft walls and bended arms.
    Laugh, much. As I said before, a few of you guys/gals really have taken a page out of the Grand Eunuch's book. Same old same old how things are progressing more and more beyond the facts of what has been happening as posted, which no-one has actually denied, into the realms of diversion tactics to avoid admitting it, including vast generalisations about both sides' having hugged since the last Dodo died. Kindly read back and see that I happily conceded hours ago that both sides have hugged, but that I was and am referring to post-RoR 3 month solid hugging in RvR situations on the part of Gilrain EM Freep Leaders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Creep side lacks of few leaders who are not afraid to die, like you or darvius in RoI period. Same on freep sometimes, but way way less...
    Most silly and mendacious comment yet. There's not a single Creep Raid or large Group leader since RoR who hasn't had to take us into a keep to thoroughly spank your backsides or get thoroughly crushed attempting to do so (by NPCs with you hanging off their tailcoats). That was the whole point of my post, to warn you ppl may not give you those fights anymore. Don't accept it then, it's your ultimate loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    P.S. and lol, my post was removed, someone must be moaning so hard at the evidence....sorry mourn!!
    Not by me Signor. I am of the ilk to prefer ppl wrote what they think and be judged by it accordingly. Own it! It's my motto, leached from Desperate Housewives of New York if you must know. Careful, I'm a bit Ramona on a bad day.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  13. #4288
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Whats happening in this thread?

























    ................Oh, the same old. Carry on!
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  14. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Ahh welcome to the "we hate Creeps that have any sort of issue with us - pompous popinjays - or our useless, boring, EM-killing Keep-Hugging playstyle" thread!

    No no no no no no no no no no. I quite clearly said :



    AND:



    So Viriel, you STILL haven't got round to giving us all an alternative of how things have played out since RoR launched, that knocks my version into a cocked hat. You never will, clearly. Take the crown so ceremoniously and lovingly placed on your thoroughly empty head by Chief Brownnoser Belegardo and go sit in TR.

    Belegardo, euwww, for someone who is these days almost never around in the arena which I am referring to, these days (RvR, clearly quoted), well, I feel quite dirty reading your thoroughly puerile and frankly stupid posts. You need serious help. Try getting into the moors and into RvR and prove us all wrong.

    Any other Gilrain EM player want to come along and deny the plain facts of how things are getting ruined on our server PvP-wise? Smokescreens to indulge in outraged ego-pumping like how "shocking" it is that I don't know who the hell Viriel is (few do), or how "confusing" my well laid out posts WITH quotes are, or how I blame "all freeps" when I clearly didn't etc etc etc ad nauseum, just don't make the cut or change the quoted facts. Go grab your haloes and join Viriel and Belegardo. In TR. But you probably won't find the latter there. He's too busy convincing himself in some corner of the map that he CAN AND WILL! outlast the one-shotters on his boringly-played, completely OP Warden. Please don't tell him it's a forlorn hope.
    This is my favourite ever fail post on these forums! Maybe you should stop playing your ezmoding spider in the faceroll Zerg and try taking part in some actual PVP. Then you might actually be able to see what people get up to across the map away from the boring farm fests.

    As for your comments in my play style, let's see how many people agree with you shall we?

    If in the same post you say you never see me, and then go on to tell me my play style sucks then clearly we have an issue here.

    Anyway I would rather enjoy your troll posts than no posts at all in this thread so carry on please!
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  15. #4290
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Both sides lack a bigger platform of leaders.
    'We have a ludicrous number of leaders. One for every day of the week.' - Nobody.

  16. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Whats happening in this thread?

























    ................Oh, the same old. Carry on!
    Fun isn't it?

    I suspect serv is an alt account of one of our usual trolls tbh but perhaps we have genuinely got a new one!
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  17. #4292
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    They both think they're extremely unfair, whether it be zergers, GY campers, raid babies, huggers, and anything else you can think of, but they don't actually think, their side is the same, often in a case of severe ignorant hypocrisy, THEY'RE THE SAME.
    They are in terms of human nature. They're most certainly not in terms of looking at a specific window of playtime as I am- the months since RoR launched. Creeps have categorically NOT hugged every night for these past months. It's a fact. Not an invitation to generalise, but to tell them to g.t.f.o for a change or lose having anyone to fight. I also pointed out that RvR/large Group v LG Creeps had been, even so, willing to go in and have to mess about with annoying NPCs. Fair do's if that's what you think PvP is about. I don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Again, both sides think of each other as the same. People always count enemy numbers, but do they count their OWN numbers? This is something to take into consideration.
    Good point Olog but I think the self-appointed "veterans" would argue that they have eyes....I know, usually up their backsides, but they can't help it bless.


    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Another thing that came to my attention during the period of Isengard, just after Update 6. Wargs got an upgrade, Rune-keepers also got an upgrade. I'm sure everyone who reads forums remembers the mass QQ because of wargs getting an upgrade and Rune-keepers getting an upgrade. Freeps would say "WARGS ARE OVERPWOWEWEQRED AND NEED TO BE NERFED INTO THE GROUND", Creeps would say, "What's with wargs? They ain't OP, they're just balanced now". Creeps would also say that RKs are overpowered and need to be nerfed to the ground, but freeps would say "No they still aren't good enough, I die way too easily". Mind you I ain't going into that because that's going off topic, but again, freeps and creeps both think their enemy gets it better.
    I think that's very true that thats what SOME ppl say and half of them are always right I am not touching much on that because I know from talking to people directly that Freepside EM and Creepside EM, there's still some class-realism thank god. I know for a fact my BA is seriously &&&& compared to during RoI. As for Warg, I am hopeless on it. It's just a few that seriously can't be objective and that fit the annoying mould you describe. Unfortunately they tend to be the most vocal. But I don't agree about your comment about Defilers being a match for a healing Mini or RK. No burst heals of any real strength at all on the Defiler makes that idea redundant, just my opinion.


    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Anyway, that is my wall of text for the month, I can go back to my cave now. Fear not, Mourn, my friend. Soon enough freeps may stop hugging and creeps will start instead. No offence intended in this post, I shall not reply to it, only delete it if my point is completely off topic.
    Cheers for reading my wall of text, Olog
    That won't be something I will be encouraging unless I'm convinced it should be as retribution or if heavily outnumbered! In either case, it wouldn't go on every night for months. Christ, even if it happens for 10 minutes Creepside these last few months, everyone is like ahh bollox, lets get out there. Collush/Rambash is a bugger to get INTO a creep keep, never mind sit in one. Thx for the specifics of your post, appreciate it. My intention is not to say nothing goes on on both sides, of c it does. I was trying to keep the reference to the solid actual facts of the last few months and let ppl know they won't be getting anything to fight on that basis if it continues. Cheers!
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #4293
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    This is my favourite ever fail post on these forums! Maybe you should stop playing your ezmoding spider in the faceroll Zerg and try taking part in some actual PVP. Then you might actually be able to see what people get up to across the map away from the boring farm fests!
    Feeling a wee bit ruffled are we Your Eunuchship?? Vitriol not being awarded the appropriate submissive conduct you expect? Did I not /bow low enough as I rode by? Of course I am a Troll you silly old fool, everyone who is anyone knows that any facts you or some of your "Veteran/Old Timer friends" don't agree with render them so.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  19. #4294
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    This is my favourite ever fail post on these forums!
    I regret to inform you that you are, though, not my favourite fail EM player.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  20. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Feeling a wee bit ruffled are we Your Eunuchship?? Vitriol not being awarded the appropriate submissive conduct you expect? Did I not /bow low enough as I rode by? Of course I am a Troll you silly old fool, everyone who is anyone knows that any facts you or some of your "Veteran/Old Timer friends" don't agree with render them so.
    Ehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehe he


    /breath

    hehehehehehehe

    My favourite part of your posts is not the standard of English (despite trying to be clever) or indeed the need to use direct insults in a discussion but the way your paranoia about how the world views you creeps into your interpretation of other people's posts. It's like a field study for psychology students!
    Last edited by Bels_illuminati; Dec 27 2012 at 04:34 PM.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  21. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Aren't we supercool, brave players with our Commander/First/Second/ Third Marshal/CG titles! After all, we wouldn't have them if we were rubbish cowardly, up-our-own backsides PvP players - would we?!
    Oooh, oooooooh, wait I`m a 2nd marshal and I lead Freep Raids, you must be meaning me.

    I dont mind taking the blame, I lead Raids on Freepside so pleeease keep blaming me, its fun, and you never know if you blame me enough I may get a really cool title off the Devs

    `Second Marshall Reapor, Destroyer of Gilrain PvP`

    how cool would that be


    Really cant wait for servelana to log one of his 9 Freeps and lead a Freep Raid in EM, show us how its done and all that, such a superior font of knowledge is surely wasted just playing on one side.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  22. #4297
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Cantu?.........please let it be so.

  23. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Cantu?.........please let it be so.
    Oh my do you think so UB?








    (stop not playing you disgusting stinker, my BA deed won't complete itself). Also squelch misses you terribly.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  24. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Cantu?.........please let it be so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Oh my do you think so UB?

    No way, far too literate, and not enough bad language.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  25. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    Yes, he's very experienced with his class. I know that from Groups with him. Experience and knowledge of a class is not restricted to having either EM Rank or EM Experience (I mean, look at Delotha, a Rank 1 can press DF or disconnect to get away from a fight, or your RK spam healing and store popping, hardly skillful). Seriously now, Hive Mind speaks again.
    He may be experienced with he's class in PvE but PvP is a whole other story and it usually change your skill rotations alot.
    Now i apologize if i came of saying he's post means less, but when we are doing PvP i'd have to say that it's the faces that are alot in EM that are the experienced.

    I also did see your post about my current activity bar which seems rather irrelevant since i did not comment on current action.
    Anyhow i see that you just about trolling or just lack maturity, so i'll leave your trolling to yourself

 

 
Page 172 of 335 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 182 222 272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload