We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 170 of 335 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 8355
  1. #4226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    The shred of kindness I had is now gone.
    You got coal again, didnt you?

  2. #4227
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    163
    Merry christmas to all PvMP'ers on Gilrain from The Last Warders, we will try to make PvMP tougher for you all in 2013 ;-)
    Leader of The Last Warders on Gilrain.
    [url]www.thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url]

  3. #4228
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    You got coal again, didnt you?
    I was moral enough to get presents. But now that Christmas is over, I can revert to being blunt and sarcastic.

  4. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Point me to ONE post where I've complained about anyone's playstyle. ONE! That's a challenge.
    P2W is a playstyle, I could point you to dozens of posts where you complain about that playstyle.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  5. #4230
    Less typing more fighting, logging in Krink want some action please

    PS: Dying ftw....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000ab941/signature.png]Krink[/charsig]

  6. #4231
    Seriously, there was never that bad as it is since a week when it comes to EM action . In my opinion Turbine did nice change with the map, but they trusted too much into people. Most are just afraid to go out without bigger group and when they go, they own the map which leads to other side log off or hug keeps. Still I wouldnt like them to change the map back to the state from before RoR. I still have a hope for that one.
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  7. #4232
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    Agreed on what V said...
    So sad to see r10 wargs writing in OOC 'champ at ta2' (champ with 8 audacity btw xD) or r10 reavers calling all creeps to map to get sure kill on that same champ xD Make myself an awesome laugh reading it sometimes.
    Btw, if someone wants im at LCHS for spars, even though i dont expect any warg/BA to come.

    P.S. Nice gank at LCHS woolf, 150 ren from me 0 for you even by jumping me branded after a spar xD So many wargs who need to l2p....
    Same for flipek though jumped at 2k morale of a spar then faking to ask in OOC if at LCHS its onlt spar...(as i told you mane, 90% of wargs are lamers).
    Last edited by Alakin93; Dec 26 2012 at 11:18 AM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

  8. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Seriously, there was never that bad as it is since a week when it comes to EM action . In my opinion Turbine did nice change with the map, but they trusted too much into people. Most are just afraid to go out without bigger group and when they go, they own the map which leads to other side log off or hug keeps. Still I wouldnt like them to change the map back to the state from before RoR. I still have a hope for that one.

    Well go creep and try fight 2 cappies schield walled mini, guard and champ like yesterday in TA2. That really make ppl go watch Home alone or something in tv - more fun. Freeps hugged TR even when htey had raid. But best was freep raid not charge OC with 4 BAs inside... pls you could kill us in 10 sec maybe loosing one. But i know that one would loose rating so it's ok.
    Action depend of us.Turbine made em moore balanced but they can't make ppl log freep/creep when one side need numbers.
    Creeps got good excuse not logging freeps - you need VIP to play freep. What is excuse of freeps i have no idea Sometimes view from otcher side open eyes on how is pvp on our server looks like. Try it when you see 15 freeps and 5 creeps
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

  9. #4234
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Well go creep and try fight 2 cappies schield walled mini, guard and champ like yesterday in TA2. That really make ppl go watch Home alone or something in tv - more fun.
    Actually it was pretty nice action for me, even though we needed to pull all TA mobs to get 14 creeps out but in my opinion that was really fun after some dead days ^^
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

  10. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Well go creep and try fight 2 cappies schield walled mini, guard and champ like yesterday in TA2. That really make ppl go watch Home alone or something in tv - more fun. Freeps hugged TR even when htey had raid. But best was freep raid not charge OC with 4 BAs inside... pls you could kill us in 10 sec maybe loosing one. But i know that one would loose rating so it's ok.
    Action depend of us.Turbine made em moore balanced but they can't make ppl log freep/creep when one side need numbers.
    Creeps got good excuse not logging freeps - you need VIP to play freep. What is excuse of freeps i have no idea Sometimes view from otcher side open eyes on how is pvp on our server looks like. Try it when you see 15 freeps and 5 creeps
    Did you actually tried to read my post with understanding or just took it as a freep mocking creeps post?? I meant both sides acting the same. And do you think its different fighting 2 WL's bubbling reaver or WL + Defiler and Reaver to that?? You are saying that Turbine made it balanced but only 1 side got problems in your opinion?? Maybe buy yourself VIP and come freepside see how it is or just stop giving people stupid advice like that. And no. Im not going to log creep just because i dont want to. But you can be sure of 1 thing. If freeps will be outnumbered i wont come to creep just because it will be easy infamy.
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  11. #4236
    14 creeps are 14 times one person thinking "na im not charging cause they will kill me". Creeps not group like freeps for no reason. If i'm on warg im not gonna charge group of 6 freeps heavy healing with 0% chance of success. You guys walk in groups wnich are next to impossible to kill so what you expect? Free renown and good laugh in ooc ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

  12. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Seriously, there was never that bad as it is since a week when it comes to EM action . In my opinion Turbine did nice change with the map, but they trusted too much into people. Most are just afraid to go out without bigger group and when they go, they own the map which leads to other side log off or hug keeps. Still I wouldnt like them to change the map back to the state from before RoR. I still have a hope for that one.
    Aye although as i've said previously its not really limited to this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Agreed on what V said...
    So sad to see r10 wargs writing in OOC 'champ at ta2' (champ with 8 audacity btw xD) or r10 reavers calling all creeps to map to get sure kill on that same champ xD Make myself an awesome laugh reading it sometimes.
    Btw, if someone wants im at LCHS for spars, even though i dont expect any warg/BA to come.
    You say this as if freep vent, fellowship or ooc chat is radically different, which it isn't.

    Both sides home in to nuke single toons or a couple of them. The other day a freep raid chased my ba around ta to gank him. I'd been on 2 minutes; I made a half raid to counter it, which wiped the freeps, all but 3 logged leaving the three who stayed to sit in tr.

    I have VIP freeps, when I log them I see no huge discrepancy in the behaviour of either side when it comes to gankage. This isn't a criticism of freeps, it an obersvation that barking on about one side being all puritanical and the other full of flaws is tat, plain and simple.

    As to the behaviour of sides and numbers, often grouping is more important a factor than not, a fellowship of 6 with a pair of two is more than capable of fighting 14 in a keep with enough defensive build. ./shrug, so what.. its not worth an argument.

    Turbine offer us a platform; its up to the players to create the conditions for good pvp with the platform they are given, rather than folks ball off about the other side, look in a mirror.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  13. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    14 creeps are 14 times one person thinking "na im not charging cause they will kill me". Creeps not group like freeps for no reason. If i'm on warg im not gonna charge group of 6 freeps heavy healing with 0% chance of success. You guys walk in groups wnich are next to impossible to kill so what you expect? Free renown and good laugh in ooc ?
    Right, creeps wont group without reason and freeps do?? Freeps walk in impossible to kill groups creeps dont?? Take your own advice. Dont be cheap and log your champ from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Turbine offer us a platform; its up to the players to create the conditions for good pvp with the platform they are given, rather than folks ball off about the other side, look in a mirror.
    And we're all guilty of it. But like i said i still have faith in RoR PvP. The problem might be in our server being so small. On bigger servers you would probably have raid v raid fight and some smaller groups taking OP's. That would make the action more interesting ( and laggy ). Who knows maybe when people will finnaly get everything they want from PvE the action will be better.
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  14. #4239
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    I don't agree with all this "both sides are equally this or that" line of fence sitting, side-pleasing rubbish... They are certainly not. Most Gilrain Freep EM players are thankfully not the norm in the game proper. If we are going to deal with the facts, lets have them out: since RoR, Freep group or raid leaders have almost completely ruined PvP in Gilrain's EM. It's not for nothing why lots of others as well as myself refer to playing Creep on Gilrain as PvNPC. Yes, why not use 40 NPCs against a group of 10 Creeps! Hahaha isn't this fun! Aren't we supercool, brave players with our Commander/First/Second/ Third Marshal/CG titles! After all, we wouldn't have them if we were rubbish cowardly, up-our-own backsides PvP players - would we?!

    I recently took a two week break from Gilrain EM simply because it was getting to the point where I was depressed not to mention bored with endless weeks of Freeps sitting in TR even when seriously outnumbering Creeps, or being of equal numbers (and YES it's just a game!). And no I'm not including Wargs who are solo or in packs because we never ever see them, or for the most part even know them or what they are doing. I'm talking about RvR. I'm grateful for and in agreement with the logic of Iar and most Gilrain Creeps in charging Freeps hugging TR or wherever because without that kind of approach, raided/grouped Freeps and Creeps would have had NO fights pretty much since RoR launched. Fact Absolute. And regular players will also know I'm up there at the front charging in. It's called trying to get to the enemy and have a fight. We all know yes it's about tactics, and not about blind stupidity, but I'm pleased to be playing on the EM side which is prepared to play and not sit and expect the enemy to invariably come to me. However, there's been something of a threshold crossed: do not expect things to remain the same, as invariably Creeps will get (and some have) so bored with gifting Freeps renown to get an ounce of what we are all supposed to be there for, that they will stop playing or leave the server. So yes, pay your money and make your choice of play and make things the way you would like them to last, because soon there will be no choice left to make because you will have no-one left to fight with.

    And yes Viriel, Freeps invariably group. Creeps are invariably solo unless a raid to counter forms.

    It's also slightly disturbing to hear some freepside accounts of EM play since RoR: disturbing in the sense that if you have to rewrite history to feel better about your playstyle/strategy choice, one can only wonder why. One would assume to those people it is not just a game, but something rather more deserving of lying.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  15. #4240
    I don't agree with you at all good sire. Tbh i don't even know who you are but i see you're pretty much straight minded when it comes to judging the sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    And regular players will also know I'm up there at the front charging in. It's called trying to get to the enemy and have a fight. We all know yes it's about tactics, and not about blind stupidity, but I'm pleased to be playing on the EM side which is prepared to play and not sit and expect the enemy to invariably come to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    It's also slightly disturbing to hear some freepside accounts of EM play since RoR: disturbing in the sense that if you have to rewrite history to feel better about your playstyle/strategy choice, one can only wonder why. One would assume to those people it is not just a game, but something rather more deserving of lying.
    Yes. We all know that freeps do it.
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  16. #4241
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    14 creeps are 14 times one person thinking "na im not charging cause they will kill me". Creeps not group like freeps for no reason. If i'm on warg im not gonna charge group of 6 freeps heavy healing with 0% chance of success. You guys walk in groups wnich are next to impossible to kill so what you expect? Free renown and good laugh in ooc ?
    I dont really wanna offend you ill just call my opinion despite that i am really new to the server.

    Early hours where moors are lets say empty or in hours that is about to get crowded i roll as a solo hunter spamtracking orcs or wargs to get some solo reknown since now its really huge, ALTHOUGH its nearly impossible i remember myself trackin one ba i mount up and start to charge (he was 250m away) when i use my barbed arrow to slow him he uses MT ok i accept it ill need to hide for 30 seconds to attack 3 seconds after i see 1 warg stunning me i stun the ba and start to fight the warg i get the warg really low on morale it hips then i focus the blackarrow and guess what? another warg jumps me making the other warg also show up and i die. I mean its nearly impossible to solo atm since i am a really free infamy class atm especially vs 2+ creeps.
    I am not crying or raging but creeps also group with no reason mate actually ive never seen a solo creep and i am 1 week+ here.
    I can give you tons of examples like that but please mate use also some freep glasses except the creep ones
    As a warg i see you can easily survive even vs a raid me as a hunter cant :P or i can every 30 minutes if i am really lucky to track first.

    and please dont take as an offensive post just a discussion about Gilrains EM.

  17. #4242
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    I don't agree with you at all good sire. Tbh i don't even know who you are but i see you're pretty much straight minded when it comes to judging the sides.
    Never heard of you either until I started EM. It doesn't matter who I am tbh, I'm just someone who has played Gilrain EM every day for the last 8 months (a mere junior no doubt) and can only speak as I find. There's no judging involved, it's a very basic map with two sides moving about on it (or not moving, as is the case in point). Pretty much all there is to it. But ok, I changed my Signature. The fact that you disagree: I am neither surprised nor disappointed. I expect it, as per my post. That's what's sad for Gilrain PvP.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    The fact that you disagree: I am neither surprised nor disappointed. I expect it, as per my post. That's what's sad for Gilrain PvP.
    Because I disagree?? I'm not the voice of whole Gilrain PvP community. That way you just packing everyone into one cauldron. You wont get a tasty soup from that. Try to bash some sence in the mind's of other Gilrain PvP'ers, as I'm pretty sure some would agree with you. There's still light for us.
    Also thx for the signature. Good to put the face/player to the post he's making (especially when he brings his playstyle/history into it).
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  19. #4244
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Because I disagree?? I'm not the voice of whole Gilrain PvP community. That way you just packing everyone into one cauldron. You wont get a tasty soup from that. Try to bash some sence in the mind's of other Gilrain PvP'ers, as I'm pretty sure some would agree with you.
    That's right yes it's sad for Gilrain PvP because it simply supports what I am saying, that regular Gilrain Freep EM players won't be helping change the chronic status quo anytime soon - how can you change something you don't even recognise as being the current case? I would ask that you be the one to do the bashing you suggest, you're far better placed for it: you'll clearly need to do it hard, one expects visible bumps and you'll get plenty of self righteous excuses before you might succeed. At which point you just may be hailed as the saviour of Gilrain PvP. You can do it. Good luck.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  20. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    That's right yes it's sad for Gilrain PvP because it simply supports what I am saying, that regular Gilrain Freep EM players won't be helping change the chronic status quo anytime soon - how can you change something you don't even recognise as being the current case? I would ask that you be the one to do the bashing you suggest, you're far better placed for it: you'll clearly need to do it hard, one expects visible bumps and you'll get plenty of self righteous excuses before you might succeed. At which point you just may be hailed as the saviour of Gilrain PvP. You can do it. Good luck.
    No, I wont try to change it because i don't recognise it. I won't change it because i don't agree with you that it happens only on one side. I may say exactly the same words to you and it wouldn't matter. I would say that you don't recognise it and you would say that it does't exist. Good luck with making excuses to yourself.
    Btw, you're already saviour of EM only thanks to founding out that horrible truth about freeps. You made us think about it. /hail
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  21. #4246
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    That's right yes it's sad for Gilrain PvP because it simply supports what I am saying, that regular Gilrain Freep EM players won't be helping change the chronic status quo anytime soon - how can you change something you don't even recognise as being the current case? I would ask that you be the one to do the bashing you suggest, you're far better placed for it: you'll clearly need to do it hard, one expects visible bumps and you'll get plenty of self righteous excuses before you might succeed. At which point you just may be hailed as the saviour of Gilrain PvP. You can do it. Good luck.
    I have to disagree with your last few posts Serv.
    Both sides are as bad as one another, and many people play on both sides. It's unfair to pin the blame onto one or the other, especially as there are the usual suspects on both sides who rarely seem interested in actual PvP. We all know the type, only want to play when they are probably going to win, and can't stand losing/dying.

    Personally I don't really care either way as fun and challenge is more important than rating for me personally, but not everyone is the same. You're right that some raid leaders do not promote good pvp, but this is just as true creep side as freep. There have been times on both sides over the last few weeks I have been left amazed at peoples lack of willingness to follow up on potential action and instead hang back cautiously. In fact so much so that when someone does stick their neck out to follow a solo charge or something similar it comes as a surprise.
    Anyway basically: never blame only one side, it's unfair and in 5 years + of Gilrain pvp it has NEVER been only one sides fault (although pre-RoR came close with the unceremonious freep-farmers).

    Also don't question Viriel, they are a longtime, well respected mini on the server. Although V shouldn't pass judgment on people just for being new (although I'm sure you know that V!).
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  22. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Also don't question Viriel, they are a longtime, well respected mini on the server. Although V shouldn't pass judgment on people just for being new (although I'm sure you know that V!).
    I didn't judged him anywhere. Merely stated a fact that he's very one sided when it comes to judging the sides. Instead I was judged as a cowardly player, liar and most immportantly "invariably grouped". Think I'll bring here my history and playstlye now to deny those accusations. That last one hurt badly
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  23. #4248
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    No, I wont try to change it because i don't recognise it. I won't change it because i don't agree with you that it happens only on one side....Good luck with making excuses to yourself.
    Btw, you're already saviour of EM only thanks to founding out that horrible truth about freeps. You made us think about it. /hail
    I never said "it" only happens on one side. If you mean the part about hugging, I said that since RoR that's all Freep leaders have got their raids/large groups to do, by and large. Do please get your facts right. As for rewriting what happened a mere hour or more ago in the Moors, I'm afraid there is only one side that does that, well, a few consistent individuals from it anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    I may say exactly the same words to you and it wouldn't matter. I would say that you don't recognise it and you would say that it does't exist. Good luck with making excuses to yourself.
    Ahh, so it's YOU who wrote the riddle questions on 3,2,1. I always wanted to find that out. I particularly liked this fiendish one of yours:
    A wishbone is identified and brought on as a clue.
    Clue: "Take one that never changes, add a pub and a precious stone, bring them all up-to-date, and now, you're on your own." Ooh that's gotta be Dusty Bin!? I reject that prize!
    Answer: "'Take one that never changes', well, that could be Dusty Bin which of course is where you might throw a wishbone. 'Add a pub and a precious stone', well, that doesn't point to Dusty. 'Bring them all up-to-date, and now you're on your own.'. Well, what about the wishbone? Sonny said 'a large wishbone', so what might a large wishbone come from? Something larger than a chicken. Turkey, maybe? Now, 'one that never changes.' is a constant, a pub can also be an inn, there's a lot of precious stones but how many go with 'constant inn'? How about opal? Yes, Constantinople, up to date, the pride of Turkey, you've rejected the 3–2–1 holiday!". Bummer.
    Erm, Viriel, like what? Recognise what? What doesn't exist? Hello? Who's there? Try saying it first so that I can understand what it is I am supposed not to agree with or understand.

    Angmar-Ur!!
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Jingoism5/media/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Jingoism5/80624df1-2db7-463e-8896-cfa115eef487_zps9921a0cc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  24. #4249
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Mournsigh View Post
    I never said "it" only happens on one side. If you mean the part about hugging, I said that since RoR that's all Freep leaders have got their raids/large groups to do, by and large.
    1) I've never hugged a keep while leading a raid if not being outnumbered like 24vs 13. And we had very nice fighs in the open.
    2) Log freep and join seriously a raid, because neither Del or someone else hug a keep if on fair numbers. Join a freep raid because judging the leaders and what they do.

    And before making a post...you should seriously play a bit more or think 10 seconds.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Dec 26 2012 at 08:24 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

  25. #4250
    Good evening all, lets maybe try and move action to plains, or near ta3 if numbers are even for some more fun. p.s alakin please dont post on forums 90% of one class are cowards, it will only come back and bite you on the @@@@, gn all, hope you have all had a great christmas, and see ya soon
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

 

 
Page 170 of 335 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 180 220 270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload